• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ms. Jackson Ch. 03

Ms. Jackson Ch. 03

1234567

I watched Hailey's back slowly rise and fall with each breath. I had been awake for a while now but I did not want to disturb Hailey's slumber. She had one leg draped over me, her head rested on my bare chest. Her long brown hair lay sprawled out behind her.

I need to tell her.

I had been feeling guilty. Even more guilty than usual about the affair I had been having with Hailey's mother, Ms. Jackson. And now there was even the encounter with Hailey's sisters that was weighing on my conscience. Hailey's methodical breaths altered for a brief moment and her head stirred. She rested her chin on my chest and looked up at me with her blue eyes. I tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Good morning gorgeous." I said.

"Morning." She responded, her voice slightly raspy from just waking up. "We better pack. My Mom will want to leave as soon as my sisters get here. And when we get back we can start moving out of this basement!"

She quickly jumped up and did a couple bounces on the bed in her excitement. Then she jumped to the floor, pulled a wedgie from her panties out of her ass cheeks and began rummaging in her dresser drawers.

We had found a house to move into and Hailey was anxious to leave her Mother's basement. I didn't blame her. The house was small, but it was a good fit for us. And it wasn't far from Ms. Jackson's home. Only a few minutes' drive... Ms. Jackson had reminded me of this several times since we had started looking at it. However, as excited as Hailey was to move in we had decided not to start moving until after the vacation that Ms. Jackson had planned for all of us.

She had rented a large beach house in California for the week. That was the part I was looking forward to. The part I wasn't looking forward to was the drive. We were driving, which would take more than several hours. And worse, we were expected to all pile into Ms. Jacksons suburban. With Ms. Jackson, Leah, Her twin Rachel, Rachel's husband Jacob, their baby boy, Hailey, Me and all our luggage I had a feeling it was going to be crowded.

"I'm already packed. I'm only bringing a few things." I told her. By now Hailey had slipped a pair of tight jeans on and a T-shirt and was shoving bikinis into a suitcase. "Look Hailey, I've been meaning to talk to you about something."

She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me. I struggled for a few moments to find the words, then we heard a commotion from upstairs followed by "Hey everybody! Let's hit the road!". I recognize it as Leah's voice. Hailey jumped to her feet.

"It will have to wait babe." She said and then ran out the door to greet her older sister.

By the time I had showered and gotten dressed Rachel and her family had also arrived. I carried my bag along with Hailey's bags out to the driveway. Everyone else's luggage was already loaded. I managed to squeeze our bags in so that the entire back was full as well as most of the back seat.

"Shotgun!" Leah called as she exited the house. She opened the passenger door and hopped into her seat. Then she stuffed headphones into her ears, leaned the seat back and rested her feet on the dash. Her long legs stretched out, which you could see most of since she was wearing a short cotton skirt.

"We'll have to put the car seat in the middle." Rachel said as she came out the front door of the house. Jacob dutifully began assembling the car seat on the middle row of the suburban. Ms. Jackson was next to exit and she took the drivers seat. Hailey shut the front door behind her.

"I'm guessing we've got the back seat?" I asked her.

"Come on. It won't be that bad." She told me.

I climb into the back seat and Hailey climbs in after me. Jacob and Rachel take seats on either side of their child. The strange thought occurs to me that my penis has been in the mouth and vagina of every female in this vehicle.

"And we're off." Ms. Jackson says as she backs out of the driveway. "This is going to be so much fun. I am so glad you could all make it."

The back seat is crowded. Because of the luggage there isn't enough room for both Hailey and I to have a seat to ourselves. Hailey has to drape one leg over me and kind of rest in the small space between me and the side of the car. I didn't mind.

It isn't long before we are on the freeway heading west.

"Was it difficult to get work off to come Jacob?" Ms. Jackson asks from the front seat.

"Eh." Jacob responds. He never talks much.

"Yes, it was. He'll probably be on his laptop for the entire trip." Rachel adds for him.

"Tell us about the house we're staying in Mom." Leah changes the subject.

"Okay. It's right on the beach, you step out the back door into sand."

"Awesome." Hailey exclaims.

"And it's big. There's four stories, everyone will get their own bedroom. And I'm pretty sure there's a hot tub on the roof."

"Sweet." Leah says.

"So, what are we going to do the days we're there?" Rachel asks.

"There's nothing planned. We can do whatever we want. But there's an outlet near the house that has lots of good shops."

"I am so there." Hailey says.

"Swim, snorkel and surf in the day. Play games and sit in the hot tub at night. I plan on finishing my book. There will be lots of time for leisure." Ms. Jackson says.

I had to agree with the girls, it did sound nice. Even if I had to endure the car ride to get there. I resolved that I would tell Hailey about my unfaithfulness sometime before the trip was over. She deserved to know and I couldn't keep lying to her.

The next hour or so of the drive passes by slowly. Hailey and I discuss plans about moving into our place when we arrive home. Jacob plays games on his phone. The twins chatt and Ms. Jackson sings along to her 80's play list.

"Does anyone else have to pee?" Hailey asks from the back.

"I could go." The twins say in unison.

"Alright I'll pull off at the next exit." Ms. Jackson announces.

When we pull off the freeway I get out to stretch my legs. The three girls run to the bathroom. Jacob stays in the car playing his games and Ms. Jackson fills up the tank with gas.

"You don't look so good. Are you feeling okay?" I ask Hailey upon the girls return.

"I feel kind of car sick to be honest." Hailey admitts.

"Why don't you sit in the front seat? It won't be so bad up there." Ms. Jackson suggests.

"Hello. What about me?" Leah asks.

"You can sit in the back." Ms. Jackson says matter of factly.

"It's pretty cramped back there." I add.

"You two can squeeze. She's family, it's not a big deal." Hailey says.

"Whatever." Leah says as she climbs into the back seat.

I give Hailey a look. She merely smiles at me and hops into the passenger seat. Rachel waits for me as I climbed in after Leah. Once we are all in we pull back onto the freeway and we're off again.

In the back seat, there is zero room between Leah and I. Our legs are pressed together and our sides are touching. She slides her shoes off and pushes them under the seat. Her toenails are painted pink to match her fingernails.

Her short grey skirt reveals most of her long smooth legs. She wears a midriff shirt that shows off her flat stomach. The neck line is cut ridiculously wide so that one shoulder is bare, exposing a pink bra strap. Her shirt is also loose enough that any time she leans forward at all you can easily peek down to see the tops of her small round breasts, resting in her push up bra. I do my best not to look.

Her blond hair which had traces of pink highlights in it is up in a small bun. We are close enough that all I can smell her peach lotion.

"So, how have things been?" she asks.

"Fine."

"I'm guessing that you never told Hailey about our little encounter?" she says quietly so only I can hear.

"No."

"That's probably for the best." She says with a smile. "Do you ever think about it?"

"Think about what?"

"That day obviously. When we fucked like animals." She whispers.

Do I think about it? Of course, it was amazing. My dick starts stirring just at the reminder.

"No. I don't." I lie.

"Oh, I don't believe you." She says. And she takes her right hand and places it on my crotch. I take her hand and return it to her own lap.

"I felt it. You're getting hard for me already and I haven't even done anything yet." She smiles. Then she tugs on her shirt so that it comes down even further on her right shoulder showing more skin and making it even easier to see her chest. My eyes automatically glance at them.

"I saw that." She whispers.

"We are not having this conversation right now."

"I agree. I'm done talking." And with that she places her hand back onto my lap.

I look out the window. We are driving through farm country. Fields of corn and pastures of cows whizz by.

"Are you out of your mind? We're in a car full of your family." I say.

"I know, that's what makes it so much fun. I'm seriously turned on right now." She says and begins gently moving her hand around the outline of my swelling member. I place my hand on hers, stopping her motion.

"Don't try and stop me or I'll make the rest of this car ride extremely awkward." She says and glances to the front of the car at Hailey. "Besides, don't act like you don't want it."

She was right. About both things. I remove my hand from hers. She smiles a devious smile at me and then slowly slides her hand up to my waistline. She skillfully unbuttons my jeans using only one hand and then slowly undoes my zipper. Next, she curls her fingers underneath the elastic on my underwear and slides her small had inside. Once in, she wraps her cold fingers around my half-swollen shaft.

Oh my God that feels good.

Next, she pulls her prize out of my pants. I lift my butt off the seat an inch or two and slide my pants and underwear down a couple inches so that she can have access to my entire shaft. Her hand makes its way up and down my semi swollen shaft. Her movements are made difficult by friction.

She lets go of me and quickly spits into her right hand. She quickly brings it back and now lubed with her saliva her hand begins sliding more easily along the length of my shaft. Within seconds my cock is fully erect.

"Wow, you're just as big as I remember." She whispers.

Hailey and Ms. Jackson are talking about decorating our new house in the front seat. Jacob has put his headphones in and is no doubt listening to some boring podcast. Leah slides her left hand underneath her skirt and starts playing with herself while she strokes me. Her hardening nipples push at the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Leah what are you two..." Rachel begins to say as she turns around. Rachel's eyes widen with shock as she witnesses what is happening in the back seat. "Are you serious?" she mouths to Leah and I. Leah stops playing with herself long enough to lift a finger to her lips in a 'shushing' motion. Motioning for Rachel to keep quiet.

Rachel glances quickly up front to make sure that Hailey and Ms. Jackson have not noticed anything, then at her Husband who is oblivious to the situation. Then her attention turns back to us, Leah continuing to stroke my hardening cock.

"Do you two really think this is the best time or place for this?" She whispers.

"No. Probably not." Leah laughs quietly.

"Rachel, please. Please don't say anything." I beg. Rachel looks at Leah and then she looks at me. And then Rachel looks at my Cock, glistening with her sister's saliva. For several moments, I watch her eyes travel up and down my member, in pacing with Leah's hand. Finally, she turns back around.

"Mother," she says. "Could you turn up the music please?"

"Sure, thing dear." Ms. Jackson replies and she turns the song up a few hits. Janet Jackson's 'Nasty' helps to cover the sound of our fornicating.

Leah lets go of my cock. She pulls herself up and motions for me to scoot over.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"Just do it." She instructs me. I do as she says. Next, she pushes my legs together so my knees are touching and steps over me with her right leg so that her ass is right in front of my face. Then she hikes her skirt up, revealing the bottom of her firm ass cheeks and soaked panties. She reaches between her legs and pulls her panties to the side, exposing her smooth pussy.

She grabs my cock and teases her slit with my bulbous head. Then she lowers herself onto my cock until I am fully inside of her and her ass cheeks are on my lap.

Oh my God!

Leah's tight pussy squeezes my cock as it marinates in her juices. Rachel turns around to look at us.

"You have got to be kidding me!" She whispers. Leah simply motions for her to keep her eyes forward and then she slowly starts rocking her pelvis back and forth, then side to side and finally all around.

This girl is crazy!

I look up into the rearview mirror and make eye contact with Hailey. She turns to look back at us, the seat in front of us shields the fact that I am completely penetrating Leah from her view. But she can still see that Leah is sitting in my lap.

"You two doing okay back there?" Hailey asks.

"Oh yeah. I was just starting to get a dead leg so I asked your boyfriend if I could sit on his lap. You don't mind, do you?" Leah asks.

"Oh no, it's not a big deal. You okay babe?" She asks me. "I'd totally switch you spots but I'm still feeling kind of car sick."

"Don't even worry about it. We're just fine back here."

"So anyway Mom, what was I saying?" Hailey's attention went back to the front seat.

As soon as she looks away Leah begins her gyrating again. Not daring to raise my hands to her chest or shoulders I grab onto Leah's waist and grind my pelvis into hers as she rocks back and forth.

"Ooohhh" Leah moans softly.

"Keep it down!" Rachel hisses.

"I'm sorry sister. I just can't help it, you know me. And you remember how big he is." Leah whispered back.

Leah grabs the seat in front of us for extra leverage. She stops her rocking motion and lifts her ass up and then lowers it back down again before my cock is fully exposed. She does this several times but when I see Hailey glance at us in the mirror I decide this is too risky. I grab her by the waist again and hold her down, balls deep inside of her.

Leah leans back and licks my ear, "Let me go." She whispers.

"No. You're way too obvious."

"Alright, fine. Have it your way." She says.

Then she tries her best to slide up my shaft, she succeeds in sliding a couple inches but I pull her back down. She tries again with the same result. On and on we go. Leah working all the legs in her muscles attempting to twerk on my cock while I use all the muscles in my arms to hold her down. Like she was a bucking bronco and I am attempting to tame her. Leah's ass clapping against my stomach and my cock quickly pounding her pussy makes a little bit of noise.

"Uh, Mother. Could you turn it up a little more?" Rachel asks.

"Are you deaf?" Ms. Jackson asks.

"I just like this song." Rachel says. Ms. Jackson turns the dial further to the right. Janet's brother, Michael is singing now, 'Beat it'.

Leah is really going crazy now. I could sense she was close to climaxing. She twerks up and down, then gyrates back and forth, grinding into me in a circular motion and then attempts to twerk again. This random humping and pacing continues until my balls begin to churn.

"I'm close." I warn her.

"Good, keep fucking me." Leah whispers back.

Leah continues twerking on my cock and I allow her to slide up another inch or two just for the climax. I let go of her waist and lift the back of her skirt up even further to grab two handfuls of her tight little ass. Just then my ball sack clenches as I shoot my warm load into her tight pussy. Feeling my release, she impales herself on the entirety of my shaft and slowly grinds her ass into me back and forth. Milking all the jizz out of my cock as I pump a couple more loads into her. Then she goes still as our combined juices stream out her slit and run down in-between my thighs, onto the car seat.

Oh yes.

"You two don't look so good. You're not getting car sick yourselves, are you?" Hailey asks. She was looking directly at us.

"No. I feel great actually." Leah responds.

"I'm feeling a little better. Do you want to switch seats now?" Hailey asks.

"No, I'm okay. You stay up there. At least until the next stop." Leah answers.

Leah remains on top of me, my cock inside of her for the next ten miles or so. Eventually all the liquid from our dirty deed dries up. It leaves a slight scent but Rachel rolls down her window briefly, which helps. And finally, after some time I can feel my dick is slowly starting to deflate. Leah lifted herself off me and lets my semi flaccid cock shlurp free. I quickly pull my pants up around my waist.

Leah pulls her skirt back down and squeezes herself in next to me, draping her legs over my lap.

"You're welcome." She whispers to me.

"You are seriously insane."

"I know." She said with a smile. And I couldn't help it, I smile back. Rachel gives us both a scolding look.

"Oh shut up, you're just jealous it's not you sitting back here." Leah says.

We drive for another hour or so before everyone agrees that we are hungry enough to stop for some dinner. Ms. Jackson pulls off the freeway and into a hole in the wall burger joint. The girls all normally eat healthy but they decide they can let loose since we are on vacation.

We all order a burger and get two large orders of sweet potato fries, then we cram into a booth.

"Everyone doing okay?" Ms. Jackson asks the table. Everyone nods. Even I have to agree that the drive has not been as bad so far as I had imagined it being. A huge part of that obviously has to do with Leah. I still can't believe we had gotten away with it undetected by everyone but Rachel.

I wonder if what Leah had said in the suburban is true. Is Rachel really jealous that it was not her in the back seat? Rachel had no doubt enjoyed our sexual encounter a few weeks prior, but I had assumed that was more of a one time thing. I also still was not sure who knew what. Hailey wasn't aware of anything that had happened, I still needed to tell her the truth. The twins knew about Ms. Jackson. But did Ms. Jackson know about her daughters and I? I had never dared ask her in case they hadn't said anything to her.

"What were you listening to Jacob?" Hailey asks.

"A podcast on Python."

"Like the snake?" Leah asks.

"No. It's a coding program." Jacob rolled his eyes.

"Oh, well excuse me." Leah shot back. Everyone laughed but Jacob.

We talk excitedly about what we all want to do first once we get to the beach house. Finally, our food comes and the conversation is put on hold as we eat. We were all starving.

"So, we're about half way there." Ms. Jackson says once we start slowing down on the large meal. "We can either drive through the night and get there late, or stay at a hotel and leave in the morning."

Everyone except Jacob votes that we keep driving and just get it over with.

"That's easy for you all to say. I'm the one driving." Ms. Jackson says. "Are you sure you don't want to take a break?"

"You don't have to drive the whole way Mom. Someone else could take a turn." Hailey suggests.

Ms. Jackson looks around the booth. There is an awkward silence. No one wants to drive.

"Yeah, I could drive the rest of the way. Why don't you take a break?" I offer. Hailey smiles at me, proud of my apparent sacrifice. And it really is a sacrifice, I was hoping that maybe Leah and I could have a round two in the back seat for the second half of the drive. Guess not.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Ms. Jackson asks me.

"Of course not." I assure her.

Once we are certain we cannot eat a single more sweet potato fry we clear our table and head back to the suburban. Ms. Jackson hands me the keys. I get in the driver's seat and adjust it a couple inches back. I turn the key in the ignition and the engine comes to life. The passenger door opens and closes. I look to my right to see Ms. Jackson sitting in it.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Ms. Jackson Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds