• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chastity Morning Ch. 04

Chastity Morning Ch. 04

12

Thursday

I'm not sure how or when my wife became possessed. And I have no idea how I'm going to explain it to the children. They have been whining "Is it time yet?" "Stop pushing me!" and "You started it!" for the last half hour. But where there was once a woman, there now lies an ogre zombie.

At 6 am Kim's alarm went off. I watched in stunned silence when, from out of nowhere, her arm arose, formed into a war-hammer in mid-air and came crushing down on the alarm and silence it. A groan like the opening of a tomb sealed for thousands of years emanated from what was once the love of my life.

The testicle twins shriveled in fear. Peter twitched once but was quickly reprimanded by the twins "Quiet you idiot, do you want to get us all killed?"

"Quiet down, all of you" I thought.

And now I am left pondering what I should do.

Gently I place a hand on the shoulder of the beast beside us.

From a face buried in a pillow comes a deep, dark, bass voice "Leave me alone."

Removing my hand, I gulp. Now what?

The minutes tick by as I watch her. At first her breathing is shallow and rough. Groans like ancient timbers bending in gale-force winds emanate from the face in the pillow.

Slowly she calms. After 30 minutes her breathing is soft, and regular. Time isn't critical yet, but we are getting close.

"Wish me luck boys, I'm going in"

With excruciatingly slow movements I work my way under the covers. If I startle the beast we are all doomed. Carefully... gently, I breathe hot breath on an ass cheek that once belonged to my wife. Then softly, I plant a delicate kiss. Moving to my right slightly I repeat the process.

Warm and gentle.

Shifting left of the original landing site, I again warm the skin and land a dew-soft kiss.

Slowly and carefully I extend the area of effect.

Perhaps 10 minutes pass before I have covered an area the size of my chin. I take a chance and migrate towards where her ass and leg meet. As I work my way there I hear another low groan. However, this sounds more like the low register of a pipe organ than groaning from the abyss.

Bolstered by the hope that my spell is working and the demon is being cast out, I continue. I work my way from the point of her hip inward toward the crack of her ass along the line where leg meets ass cheek.

As I pass the half-way point the pipe organ sounds again. This time perhaps an octave up.

Two more incantations of the spell and the wind rustles into her lungs and I know that it is her, not the demon who inhabits her flesh.

She stirs and murmurs "Are you kissing my ass you naughty boy?"

"You know I am" I reply, grinning under the sheets.

"Such an ass kisser." She chuckles and sighs "And a good one too."

I kiss her two more times, making sure the spell is complete.

"Sniffing around my ass like the neighborhood stray" comes the reply with mock disgust.

Now I nibble with my lips a little more freely.

I am rewarded with a slight hip roll and a sigh.

"I do hope you aren't the type to bite."

I nibble with my lips on her ass cheek a bit and give my best "hungry beast" growl. She yelps and gives me a light slap on the back of the head and I go back to kissing.

"Just for that you need to really kiss my ass to make it up to me" she commands teasingly, while raising her upper leg and rolling slightly onto her stomach to open the lovely crevasse between her cheeks.

"Oh, such a punishment" I say with sarcasm as I dive in to romance her rose.

I delicately kiss, then I tongue, and finally I french her rear mouth.

This gets me a reward of a sharp intake of breath and a sigh of contentment from her.

When I come up for air I continue the sarcasm with "Yes, this will teach me to never do that again" and then resume my seduction of her pucker.

She slowly becomes more awake and I start to smell her arousal building. Her hips begin to roll back towards me as my tongue licks into her. There are soft intakes of breath in time with this and they aren't mine.

This of course makes the cage shrink on my cock and balls. Funny how a rigid, inanimate object can change size. In a few moments, I am huffing and puffing and trying to re-arrange my position on the bed to lessen the pressure.

"Hmmm. I think you like this" she purrs. "Getting a little uncomfortable?"

"Mm Hmmm" I mumble while continuing to caress her with my tongue.

"Let's see if we can improve on that" she says lifting her leg over my shoulder and turning onto her back. "Give me my morning orgasm in bed mister tongue."

I start kissing and licking at her glorious labia ever so delicately.

"Is your naughty cock trying to get hard?" she asks in a tone reminiscent of a sexy Sunday School teacher. One who has gone way off the rails.

"Yes" I breathe.

"That is so hot. I want to see you grind into the mattress while you eat me. I want to see how desperate you are while I cum... and you don't."

I grind into the mattress, rhythmically crushing my own balls and driving the cage into my pubic bone. I moan into her pussy as I continue to lick and probe with my tongue.

It doesn't take long before she commands "Suck my clit hard you little cunt licker" and she explodes into her orgasm.

Ok, so maybe a bit of the beast remains. As she crushes my head with her thighs I decide that I'm ok with that. The beast can be sexy.

When she calms down I lay my head on her pubic bone and sigh contentedly. We lay there for perhaps 5 minutes in mutual bliss before she tells me to go start the shower and get orange juice.

I start the shower and towel warmer and head to the kitchen for orange juice. When I come back with the orange juice I find her getting into the shower.

This morning she has me get in the shower with her and she presses her back up against me.

"Wash me."

I start with her hair, enjoying the scent of her shampoo and then the conditioner. I grab the shower head and rinse her hair with warm water and she tips her head back into my shoulder, clearly enjoying herself.

After that I lather her neck, those beautiful shoulders and stroke down the length of her arms. She leans forward slightly and I wash her back, enjoying the curve of her spine above her butt. I lather her butt cheeks and circle them deliciously with my hands.

Then she leans back against me again. Her arms reach up to wrap around the back of my neck. I lather my hands again and slide them down her arms, through her armpits and over her magnificent breasts. Taking care to enjoy but not obsess over cleaning her breasts, I cannot help but breathe slow, deep, and just a little ragged.

She smiles and turns her face to me to give me a peck on the cheek as my hands slide lower towards her belly.

When I reach her pubic bone, I stop, rinse and re-lather my hands. Slowly, gently I approach, extending two fingers. As they slide into her vulva she gyrates her hips, washing herself on my fingers.

Now I can hear her breathe a little ragged.

I grab the shower head and play the warm water over her, rinsing her clean. When I get to her vulva she again gyrates her hips, rinsing in the spray. Her movements become more insistent, and I ply the spray as she has taught me to do to stimulate her.

"Tell me how much you want to fuck me" she murmurs into my cheek.

"I am so horny. I could plow into you if I wasn't caged. I would pick you up and mount you atop me. I would push you against the wall and devour your neck as I plunge into you. I would drop to my knees and eat you, pin your hips to the wall with my face as you grind out your second and third orgasm on my face."

She releases my neck and reaches down behind her to grasp the cock cage. My attempt at an erection is pushing it outwards, dragging the testicle twins forward. "Oh, you really are turned on. Too bad for you. Maybe I'll let you this weekend."

"Oh God" I moan. The thought of being able to not just cum but to fuck sears my brain and boils my blood.

"Tell me how much you like wearing a cock cage for me."

"Thank you so much for locking up my cock. Keeping it safe and for yourself. Making it yours and yours alone. Thank you for the constant torment and tease of your beautiful body. I love looking at you. And it always turns me on to see you enjoying yourself and your body. Giving you pleasure makes the cage feel so tight on both cock and balls that they ache for you. When they ache like this there is nothing I wouldn't do for you. And I am so glad you enjoy seeing how much I want you."

She releases her hand from my caged manhood and again reaches behind her head and wraps her hands behind my neck. This of course gives me a better view of her chest. It heaves as she pants and climaxes from the spray of the showerhead into her sex.

When she is done, she turns around and lathers her hands, washing my chest with soap. Her hands trail downwards and soon she is soaping my balls and cock through the cage. She teases the tip of my cock with her soapy hand and my breath becomes ragged and my knees grow weak. I sag against the wall of the shower moaning. My eyes start to roll up in their sockets as she takes me to the edge. Suddenly she stops and turns the shower head on me, spraying me with water that abruptly turns ice cold. I yelp at the sudden change as she laughs merrily.

"And what do you say?" She asks playfully with a grin on her face.

"Thank you for not making me cum" I croak out in a whisper.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you. Come here and say it properly."

Shivering, I stand up and pull her close to me. I kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear "Thank you... for not making me cum"

She kisses me back tenderly "You're welcome."

Then she reaches out of the shower to the counter outside and retrieves the key to my chastity device. She unlocks it and removes it. The residual soap makes it slide easily. The cage gets casually set on the soap dish.

Quickly, she lathers her hands and vigorously scrubs my balls and cock. It is quick, efficient and, while pleasant, I do not reach the edge again. Then she rinses me thoroughly with ice water and turns her attention to the cock cage.

A quick scrub with soap and a rinse has it clean. Then she turns back to me, smiling.

"Time to lock up."

Despite the cold water, I am not even vaguely limp. She kneels in front of me. She tips her head back and smiles as she gazes up into my eyes. Thoughts of a blowjob race through my brain. This is not going to go well.

She wrangles the ring around my balls and cock. Again, those eyes raise to mine and she gives me a loving smile with a hint of mischief. Then she begins the process of stuffing my cock back in the tube. When the tip reaches the front of the tube she slowly, inexorably pushes the tube back towards the ring. It takes what seems like an eternity to make the two parts of the chastity meet. Finally, the lock is in place and all is secured.

"There we go." she says proudly, standing.

Placing a hand on my cheek she smiles "Have a good day. Work hard."

Then she steps out of the shower to get dressed.

God, how I do love her.

The Office

"Damn, I'm late." thought Kim as the elevator doors opened on her office floor. Too much time teasing Jon this morning. Probably should have just left him. But we both like it when I lock him up."

Moving quickly to her desk, she dropped off her coat and picked up the folder of notes for the morning meeting. "Got to get to conference room A." As she turned the handle to the conference room door, she was relieved to see that her friend Janet has saved her a seat at the back of the room. Good, they are just finishing up the agenda, I haven't missed anything important.

"What happened to you this morning?" Janet asked in a whisper.

"Issue with Jon. You know men." Kim whispered.

"Kim will now bring us up to date on the Yarnell project" her boss, Larry announced. "Ready?"

"Yes sir."

Always prepared and in control, Kim manages a clean, clear and effective presentation. "Boss seemed to really like that one" she thought confidently twenty minutes later as she sat down.

Janet leaned in and whispered "Great job."

"Thanks"

"By the way, you got a text message while you were up there."

Reaching into her purse, Kim retrieved her cell phone.

Jon: Really tight this morning. Hurts. Hard to concentrate. Definite UEA.

"Unauthorized Erection Attempt" thought Kim with an inward smile as she tapped out a quick response.

Kim: I'm in a meeting. Is this a compliment, or an issue?

Jon: Both. Pushing hard on cage. Some not contained. Just holding the front in right now.

Jon: Not so easy to hide.

Kim: Need an emergency exit?

Jon: Yes

Jon: I don't know. Maybe not.

Kim: Call if you need to exit. No excuses for damage or inappropriate handling. Otherwise stay the way I left it.

Jon: Maybe I can manage. Wish you could handle it though. More than you can imagine. It's never been this bad before.

Kim: I appreciate it. So proud of you. You've been doing so well.

Jon: Thanks. That helps.

Kim: Gotta go. Love you. Thanks for all you are doing.

Jon: Love you too. Really appreciate what you do.

"Kim, do you think Greg's proposal would adversely affect cost or schedule?" her boss asks.

"Sorry, sir. I was dealing with another issue for a moment."

"What is that?"

"An issue on another... project. Had it under control earlier but it was trying to rise up again."

"Any problems?"

"No. It seems under control. I was just making sure it wasn't going to need my personal attention to get put back where it needed to be."

"I am glad to see you have it under control. People, this is the kind of attention to project details that I appreciate. We should all be this attentive about tracking projects."

"If only you knew what you were saying."

"Now Kim, Greg is proposing item 4 on the chart. Does this present any problems?"

"Hmmm. No, that would be fine"

"Ok, that settles it. Next topic."

Lunchtime

"So, what happened with Jon this morning that made you late?" Janet asks.

"He was just being a little stubborn about doing something for me." Kim replies. Losing the erection took a lot longer than usual.

"I know how that can be. It seems like Bob never does the things I ask him to do. Even when he agrees to do them."

"Jon and I used to have that problem with each other. Have you talked with him about it?"

"A hundred times. But he always seems to forget, or gets angry when I remind him."

"Have you tried making him a list?"

"Yes, but it doesn't help. Then he starts making lists for me, and there really isn't time to do it all."

"Jon and I switched to scheduling a time when the items on the list will be worked on. Not deadlines when they should be finished."

"No, he really doesn't want to commit to a schedule."

"That's too bad. Jon and I have stopped making deadlines and use start lines. That way things get started, and there is always some progress. If you agree to work on something at a certain time and do it, then it becomes easier to talk about what gets done and not what isn't finished."

"You are just lucky. Jon seems perfect. Well, as perfect as a man can be. And the two of you are always happy. The past month you have been particularly cheerful around the office."

"Let me tell you sister" Kim thinks.

"It really comes down to working together. Making time together to talk about what is important, scheduling things, and working things out."

"Time, the one thing there is never enough of."

"We weren't always this happy. You remember what we were like two years ago? We were spending too much time on work and hobbies and worrying about things without doing something about them. It took a concerted effort over a long time to change that."

"I remember you and he weren't always this happy. Bob and I weren't so close with you two at that time. For that matter, until you and Jon set up the first Saturday of the month dinner arrangement we rarely saw each other."

"And that's part of it. That's why we set up the monthly dinner arrangement. It is a deliberate way to stay connected to each other and you guys."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"How often do you and Jon ... do it."

"Enough. We've worked out an agreement. That was one of the key things we started scheduling. We had to work out how often and when. And then there had to be no excuses."

"Bob's always looking for it at the wrong time. Either when I'm tired, or there are other things to do. But when I come around and offer is he ok with that? Oh no. He's either busy, not in the mood, or he has the audacity to get angry with me."

A slow grin creeps over Kim's face. "I remember when Jon would get angry with me for trying to start something. I finally found out why. Want to know?"

"You bitch. It's not funny. Don't sit there and smirk at me with your self-righteous attitude."

The smile vanishes. "Sorry. Didn't mean to offend."

Silence, and three bites of sandwich for each of them.

Janet finally breaks the silence "Sorry. Just a sore spot for me."

"Last night?"

Sulking, "Bitch. That obvious?"

"Just a guess."

"Okay, little miss know-it-all. Spill."

"What?"

"Why would Mr. Perfect, or any man for that matter get angry with you for offering sex?"

Kim puts down her sandwich. Glances around them for a moment to make sure nobody else is listening.

"Because when I offered he had been jerking off in the shower or the bathroom for the last couple of days. He wasn't in the mood anymore. Apparently one time I tried to get him to go to bed after he had just jerked off for the second time that day to internet porn."

"That was stupid of him."

"That was stupid of both of us."

"How was that stupid of you?"

"Because if he had known that he was going to get some that day he wouldn't have been playing with it. If I had spent just 4 minutes of the previous two days telling him I was looking forward to it, nibbling his neck or groping his package, he would have been there with flowers, champagne, and candlelight for me."

"Oh."

"Furthermore, if he had told me what he was doing earlier in the day I could have started earlier or offered something besides the internet for inspiration. Heck, I could have crawled under the table while he surfed."

"You are such a slut."

"I don't think slut is the right word for someone who tries to make the sexual part of marriage work out. And trust me, it isn't all that hard to get a man to let go of a mouse and keyboard.

So, don't go using that word with me. Besides, we both know you've done worse."

"That was a long time ago."

"Maybe that is part of the problem. You and Bob both need to be able to count on the other. That means knowing that the other will be there when it counts. Part of that is knowing exactly when it will really count. And not just emergencies. Besides, I think Bob might like to occasionally spend some time with the woman you were back then."

Janet stares at her plate for a moment.

"Talk to him. Not to complain, but to ask him to help find a way to solve the problem. Men like trying to fix things. Get him to try to fix this. Get him thinking. Ask him for help fixing your relationship. Give him the information he needs. Then compliment him if he comes up with anything that would help. Then work with him. If you want to whine and moan do it with me, or one of the other girls, not him."

"It's a thought." Janet sighs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Chastity Morning Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds