• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Princess Mia Ch. 03

Princess Mia Ch. 03

12

First, I would like to thank "B. Smith." For editing the story and for your advice.

I also want to thank the readers for your encouraging words. I will try my best to improve on the stories and writing.

The story is based on real life experience. This is a story about a guy who found the perfect dominant woman that makes him truly happy. Story would be more about what the guy is going through and first chapter would be more focused on the background and what led do me finding princess Mia.

*****

Chapter 03

I was still on kneeling on the floor and looking up at Mia, I was both horrified and happy at what just happened. When I look at Mia I saw the women of my dream, the princess I've always wanted, and I was there on the floor naked and licking my own cum off the floor. I just ejaculated and what just happened was sinking into my brain. What did I just do, how could I have done all these depraved things in front Mia. How can I ever look her in the eyes?

I looked up, she was still looking at me with a smile on her face that said she knows she's the boss. I didn't know what to do or how to proceed, so stayed on the floor kneeling and hoping she would say something. She didn't say anything, she was waited, knowing well how much I was suffering.

Finally, after few minutes she started to talk, but I felt like an eternity.

"You look so pathetic there, licking you cum. How did you ever think you had a chance with me." She laughed saying that.

Those words were like a spear to my heart, but they had a different effect on my cock. I was getting hard again, and she noticed.

"Seems the baby dick likes to be humiliated, so pathetic." She then looked at me with disgust and said. "Now go clean yourself up and make that sandwich you promised. NOW"

I got to my feet ran to the bathroom cleaned myself up and got dressed. I came back out to see Mia sitting on the sofa in my small one bedroom apartment and she was reading a magazine. She didn't even look up or didn't even acknowledge that I was in the same room. So I quietly went to the kitchen, which was separated from the main area by an island, and started to make a sandwich.

I knew she like tuna, so I made a tuna sandwich but I didn't knew what kind of cheese she wants. So went to her kneeled and asked.

"Princess Mia, What kind of Cheese would you like? I have American, Cheddar and pepper jack."

"I like Cheddar."

"Yes, Princess."

I was back making the sandwiches and when I was about done she said,

"Bring your food and a Bowl with you."

When I brought the stuff back I gave the food to her and kneeled at her feet not knowing what to do. Princess Mia took my food and broke it into small pieces and put it in the bowl and put it on the floor. And she said

"Eat."

She took her sandwich and ate while looking at me. It was like I was on autopilot. I did exactly what she asked of me. I bent down went on all four and started to eat the food in the bowl like a dog. She didn't even have to order me to do so, but it felt like the right thing to do.

She seems to be amused by the way I was eating but didn't say a word. We ate in silence. And once we were done eating I cleaned up the plate and the bowl. By the time I was done cleaning the snow seems to have been cleared, so it was time for Mia to leave.

"So, today was unexpected. I'm very disappointed in your Ross. You should know better than to fantasize about me like that."

"I'm sorry Mia, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Stop it. I don't want to hear your excuses. What's done is done. This can't happens again."

"I promise Mia, I never do something like this again."

"Ok, then. Throw away that disgusting doll. Also, you cannot think about me when you masturbate anymore. I'm not a whore to entertain your fantasies."

"No Mia, never. I never thought of you like that. You are like a Princess to me, I can never think of you otherwise."

"Then, act like it, No more dirty thoughts about me. This can't happen again." She thought for a second and said "Since you promised to be my slave we need to have ground rules, I'm going to go home and think about the rules overnight."

"Yes, Princess Mia. I am extremely happy to be your slave."

"I can see that, I was checking how good you'll be while eating dinner. So far I like what I see." Then she said "Ok then, that's all for now, I got to get going see you Ross."

"Yes Mistress, thank you for coming over and having me as your slave."

I bent down and kissed both her feet and she looked happy to have me do it. I stayed on my knees. She patted my head like I was dog and left.

I couldn't sleep that night, all I could think about was what was going to happen at school tomorrow. I spent all night restless and was so nervous I couldn't even masturbate.

Next day I woke up early but I was extremely tired from not being able to get much sleep last night. But I had to go back to School and work. It was a busy day, I had to teach two 3 hours Laboratory classes. Mia also had a busy Day so we didn't have much time to talk to each other. We only had time for pleasantries in the hallway.

It was after 6.00 and I was in my office doing homework when Mia knocked on the door. I open the door and let her in. When she came in my officemate had already left and I was alone. She sat on the sofa. I went to my knees kissed her boots one at a time and went to sit in my office chair. She looked at me with a smile and said.

"Good boy. I had a busy day. I'm very tired now. So, I need a small break before starting the homework. That's gives us time to talk about the future."

"Yes, Princess Mia. I was very nervous last night I couldn't get much sleep."

"Yes, I can imagine. First, I need to apologize for making you eat on the floor. I shouldn't have done it. I will be punishing you for what you did, but that's not the way. You are still my best friend and I don't want to degrade you when you are eating, that is a very bad thing in our culture. Like I said you are still my best friend and at the same time you are my slave. We need to find a balance between the two. Because as much as I like having you attend to all my needs treating me like a princess, I like your friendship and your input, I know you have always been a good friend and honest with your opinion."

"I Understand Princess Mia, I don't want to lose you as a friend either. But I do enjoy being your slave, I was extremely happy to attend your needs. I think this is the happiest I have been in a long time, all I want is to make you happy Princess."

"I think we need to have fresh start Ross. So, to that end, I'm deleting the video I made of you." She deleted the video files she had of me right in front of me. "So, I have nothing to hold against you, that means if you wish to be just friends it's your choice. But if you needs to be my slave I have few rules in place, which you need to follow and if you break a single rule you will no longer be my slave. So, the choice is yours."

Again, I went on my knees and said "Princess Mia, there is nothing in this world I want more than to be your slave. Please take me as your slave and I will obey every rule you put forth" with that I went to my knees and kissed boots.

"Ok, then you've made your choice. I've thought long and hard about the rules, they are there to protect both our friendship and the mistress slave relationship. So here are the rules:

Rule 01: When we are alone you will always address me as Princess, Mistress or Ma'am and you should always greet me by getting on your knees and kissing my boots or my feet unless we are in public. In that case we will be normal friends, not just acting we will be best friends as anyone would normally be.

Rule 02: You will obey all my commands without a question. Fail to do so or if you fail to carry out a command to my satisfaction you will be punished. The punishment will be chosen by Me, Mia.

Rule 03: You are not allowed to think anything sexual about me, of course I can't read your mind so it's up to you to respect this rule. If I ever find out that you've done otherwise, our friendship will be over. FYI get rid of that stupid doll and everything that has anything to do with me.

Rule 04: You are not allowed to reveal our secret to anyone. I am the only who's allowed to let anyone in on our secret.

Rule 05: A real man would never let a girl dominate him and plus I like having a girlfriend, so from now on you are not allowed to wear man's underwear. You will be wearing panties, this will always remind you the sissy boy you really are.

So, those are the rules. Are we clear now?"

"Yes, Princess Mia. I understand."

"Now, let's focus on the unfinished business. You still need to be punished for yesterday and what you have been doing for who knows how long. For punishment you will be spanked every day for the next two weeks. I will choose what I'm going to use to spank you with and how many, depending on my mood."

"Yes, Princess Mia."

"Stand up and pull your pants down to your ankles with the underwear." I did as I was told. I stood up and unbuckled the belt, let my pants fall to my feet and then pulled down my pants. "Now lift your shirt up and turn around" I lifted up my shirt and turned around for her, she spanked my butt as I was facing away while turning. My face blush with red and cock jump up to attention.

"I think the little baby dick is happy to be spanked. Now grab that ruler on your desk hand it to me and get over my knees."

Mia, was still on the sofa in my office, so I grabbed the wooden foot ruler on my desk, handed it to Mia and got on her knees. She positioned my upper body on the sofa to her right side and my legs were hanging down to her left. My butt still up in the air and because of the potion my penis was right between her knees. This position makes it easier for her to spank me since she is left-handed.

"Now we are in position, I should remind you that do not make a noise, unless you want everyone in the office to know how pathetic you are. By the way noise is the exact reason why I asked for the ruler, otherwise I'd prefer a flipflop or a shoe. The edge side of the ruler will make less noise and will deliver lot more pain to teach you a lesson."

"Yes, Princess. I understand. Please spank me, I will not make a sound."

"Good boy, now every time I spank you, you should count and thank me for taking my time to discipline you."

"Yes Princess."

Without a warning, she spanked me hard, and she promised it didn't make much noise, but the pain was intense. But I did not make a noise.

"One, thank you Princess Mia."

Whack!!

"Two, thank you Princess Mia."

Whack!!

"Three, thank you Princess Mia."

It went on till I started to cry from the pain, I remember counting to 34, but from then on I was trying to hold back the tears and to not make a sound. I don't know how many more time he spanked before I couldn't stop crying. I was still over Mia's knee's sobbing silently but my dick was still hard, the hardest it has ever been.

Mia started to rub my butt to ease the pain a bit. But it was making me even harder. I felt like I was in heaven every time I felt her touch.

"See what you made me do Ross? If you behaved yourself you wouldn't be in this situation. Now stop crying like a girl and get off my knees."

I got off her knees and started pull my pants.

"What are you doing?" I stopped in my tracks "Who told you to pull up your pants? Keep them down by your ankles and face away from me, so I can inspect the handiwork."

I put my pants back down, and faced away from her. I could from the reflection of the window that Mia is looking at the marks on my butt and smiling. She looked at the marks for what it seems like an eternity. Then finally she spoke.

"Ok, I guess that's enough for today and we'll do the same tomorrow. Like I said, from now on you are not allowed to wear man's underwear, take them off right now and then you can put your pants back on."

I was too afraid to ask anything, so I took my shoes off and then the pants and took the boxers off and put it on the chair and got dressed back again. As I was about to take the boxers and put it my bag she said.

"No no, not there put it in the garbage, you won't need it anymore."

"What if someone sees my underwear Princess."

"No one's in the office now, the janitor will clean the garbage tonight and no will know. What if the janitor see's your underwear, he'll think you had an accident. Now do as I say no more questions."

"Yes, Princess." And with that I put my boxers into the garbage bin in my office.

"Now, I have a little surprise for you. I have a friend who works in a lingerie shop in the mall and she said she will be the one person working tonight, so let's go pay her a visit and we can solve your problem of not having proper underwear." Then she added. "By the way, I think you have met her. Her name is Karina."

Mia saw the shock on my face and couldn't stop laughing. I knew Karina, I have met her few times. Karina another exchange student from Russia and she is also a Graduate student in the same university in a different department. She was not as beautiful as Mia, but she also had blonde, model's body, and blue eyes. I thought she was very cute and a sweet girl. I had no idea how am I ever going to face her when she finds out that I'm her friend's slave.

Mia was driving and I was on the passenger seat, I was silent on the way to the lingerie shop. Wearing pants with no underwear is very uncomfortable especially after the spanking I got it was making go crazy. Not to mention the fact that soon I'd have to face Karina, what would she think of me? How can I ever let anyone know that I'm going to wear panties like a sissy? It was a ways to the mall; we got there in 20 minutes. The time was around 9.00pm. Mall would be open till 11.00 but most of the shops were empty since it's a Wednesday night.

We parked at an entrance close to the lingerie shop. The lingerie shop is owned by a local business women, so the store is medium sized and didn't need much staff. During the day, they have about 4-5 people working but at night usually they have 1-2 people working. I was hoping that it would be only Karina working tonight, at least then I won't have to face a stranger.

"Ross, when we go to the store remember to behave yourself. Do not embarrass me in front Karina ok."

"Yes, Princess Mia."

"Ok, we are close now. Act natural and don't say or do anything unusual unless I say so. Follow every order I give you or you know what the consequences are."

"Yes, Princess Mia."

I had nothing much to say but agree to everything Mia said. I knew that if didn't agree to what she said, I'll never be able to be her slave.

"Hi Karina, it's so good to see you."

"Hi Mia, it's good to see you too. And hi Ross."

"Hi Karina, how are you doing?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm good, Thank you."

"So, Mia. You said you would be coming today for a special reason. So, what is it?" and then she said "You need to buy some Lingerie for a special occasion or someone special?"

"Actually, it's for someone special."

"Ooh, tell me more. Who is the lucky guy?"

"Ross here is the lucky guy, but not the way you think."

"What are you two a couple, when did that happened?"

"Ha ha ha, No way. I can never be with someone like him." I was so humiliated, this can't get any worse. "It's actually for him to wear. Ross here likes to wear panties. So, I brought here hoping that we could help him." It did get worse, only thing I could do was to stare at the ground to cover my humiliation.

Karina was shocked at first, but then she started to burst out with laughter.

"OMG, Is this for real. I can't believe that you are such a freak Ross. Why do you like to wear panties Ross?"

I couldn't say anything, I was speechless and had no idea how to tell her the truth. Then Mia said.

"Karina, Ross here is my own personal slave. Isn't that right Ross?"

"Yes, Princess Mia." I was still looking at the floor, but I could hear Karina gasp.

"You See Karina. Now you should address my friend with respect and you should answer her question."

"Yes, Princess Mia." Then I turned to Karina and said "Ma'am, I need to wear panties because I am not man enough to wear Men's underwear. If I was man enough I wouldn't let a girl dominate me."

"OMG, I can't believe that this is actually happening. I mean how?"

"It's a long story Karina. Maybe I'll tell you some other time. So, what do you think, let find some nice panties for Ross."

"Yes, but I'm not the only one working tonight. There's another girl working, she's an undergrad from our Uni. She went to Starbucks to buy a coffee, she'll be back soon."

"Oh, I see. Do you think she'd be a problem to us?" asked Mia.

"No, She's very open minded. I think she'll enjoy this. If you are ok with it." Said Karina

"Well, I'm ok if she promises to be discrete about our little activity."

"I think she'll keep her mouth shut. So, what do you say, you want to start?"

"Yes, Let's."

"We rarely have customer's after 9.00, which means we'll have privacy to do as we like."

"Ok, then let's get started, would you care to show Ross some of the Panties you think he may like, how about a nice G-string."

"Let's go over there, we have some nice ones. I think pink would look nice on him."

"Yes, pink would look nice. If you can get him few with frills too."

They took me to the side with sexy lingerie for plus size, since only they would fit me. The girls were busy picking panties for and they acted like I wasn't even there. Only thing I could do was hold my head down in shame as they were discussing about the right panties for me. Then, I heard someone walk into the store, is it a customer. It's a Young girl about 19, has dark hair, tall, athletic body and brown eyes. She has a Starbucks coffee in her hand, is she the other girl working the store? Them Karina called to the girl.

"Amanda, come over here. You are not going to believe this." Karina waited till Amanda came over to us. "This is my friend Mia and this is Ross her slave, they are to buy panties for the sissy boy."

I was mortified, I wished that the ground would split and swallow me. I was being humiliated in front of three gorgeous women. I never thought that this is how my days would go when I woke up this morning, even after what happened yesterday. I'm glad at least Mia didn't tell them about what happened yesterday.

What made it worse was that, this girl Amanda wasn't shocked, appalled or even surprised. She had a calm demeanor. The way she looked at me made me want to hide behind Mia. She has a look about her that tells you she is used being in control and she likes to have her way or no way.

"I see, so this little sissy boy wants to wear panties for his Mistress. I'm not surprised, look at him." Then she turned to Mia and said. "Hi Mia, it's nice to meet you. Seems like you found a nice little toy here."

"Yes, He's very helpful. But he needs to be trained to be better slave. But for now, all we need is panties for him to wear. Sissy boys aren't allowed to wear men's underwear."

Then Karina said "I think we have picked enough Panties for him, do you want to fit them on before buying.?

"Yes, we would love to. Isn't that right Ross?" said Mia.

"Yes, Princess Mia."

"Would you like to join us Amanda, I think we'd love to hear your opinion. Ask her nicely Ross." Said Mia.

"Yes, Princess Mia." Then I turned to Amanda asked. "Mistress Amanda, would you please help me choose panties to wear?"

"Hmm, since you asked so nice, I'll come help you." Said Amanda.

So, Karina took us to a Changing room in the back of the store. Where I was ordered to keep the door open. The room was small and hexagonal, but spacious, there was a bench in one corner, with hooks to hang clothes on the wall. The walls around the room had mirrors. I went in and put the panties on the bench and stood there. Even though I knew what I had to do, I was frozen.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Princess Mia Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds