• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Chronicles of Bobby Pt. 03

The Chronicles of Bobby Pt. 03

All actors are over 18 years of age in this story.

*

Bobby was feeling pretty good about himself, he had impregnated his step sister and step mother. He enjoyed watching their bellies swell to unbelievable proportions and their tits grow, filling with mother's milk that he'll enjoy sucking and drinking out of their engorged nipples. But tonight is a very special night, his other step sister, Susie, turns 19. Susie was different, she had really blossomed over the past several months, and her body had really filled out. Much more so than her sister and mother. And, she was working it, wearing tight clothes, bras so small they forced her ample cleave high above her open cut shirts. It was driving Bobby nuts.

He heard her mother call her voluptuous, he called her very fuckable and couldn't wait to get his hands on her soft body and huge tits. He wondered what was going to happen to her body once he impregnated her. He imagined she'd have the biggest belly and those tits, oh my god, he saw what happened to Susie's tits. They swelled from C to DD cups and Susie was already a DD or maybe even a DDD. It was hard to tell, but he'd find out tonight just how big those tits actually are.

It was a special Saturday, Sissy had given birth to their kid a couple of days ago and it was Susie's 19th birthday. So, they invited some neighbors over and threw a really big party to welcome home the new baby and to celebrate Susie's birthday. Bobby's dad, Jeb, was looking at his wife, scratching his head, still trying to figure out when exactly he'd cum inside her. Her pregnancy was still a mystery to him. Oh well.

Anyway, people were having a great time, eating, drinking, and dancing to the music. Bobby was glancing around the room when he noticed Susie looking at him, she had a hunger in her eyes and she looked like she wanted to fuck him right then and there. She put down her drink and walked toward him swinging her wide hips, her tight shorts barely able to contain her ample bottom. Her cleavage pushing through her low cut halter top, she pulled him into her body, pressing her breasts into his chest. She pushed him backwards into the front bedroom, locking the door behind them.

"Hey there big step brother, are you ready to fuck a baby into your little step sister? I bet you are. I've seen you looking at my tits, I know you've been wondering how big they are but I've been wearing really tight bras, just to keep you guessing."

Her top came off and she reached behind her undoing her bra. Her breasts feeling relief, spilling forward into her hands. She let them slide from under her hands, her large nipples begging to be sucked and played with.

"There now, that feels so much better. Do you want to feel them? How about sucking on them, I bet you want to bury your head in them, don't you? Like I said, I've been wearing a small bra but as you can see they are really large, an F cup in fact."

She really enjoyed taunting and teasing him. This step sister was a real slut. She kissed and licked the top of her big tits with one hand while she stroked his cock with the other. There was a soft knock at the door.

"You guys okay in there?" it was Susie's mother, Bonnie.

To his surprise Susie unlocked the door "Come on in mom, join the fun. I was just getting ready to tit fuck and blow our horse dick stud."

"Oh good, I haven't missed anything yet." Both women turned their attention to Bobby. He was totally turned on by the thought of being pleased by two women.

Susie pulled down his pants, his dick was harder than ever, springing out in front Susie's face. "Oh my, it looks like somebody needs some relief. Let's see what we can do about that."

Bonnie joined Susie, both women licking his shaft. Susie moved her mouth to service the tip of his dick, her tongue licking and swirling around the edges. He moaned in pleasure thinking that there was nothing better on earth than two women playing with his monster cock.

Susie wrapped her F cup tits around his baby maker, squeezing them really tight, while Bonnie poured baby oil in her cleavage.

"Come on Bobby, fuck my tits. Slide that huge dick of yours in and out of my tits."

With her tits squeezed tight around his shaft Bobby fucked her big tits. Every time the tip of his dick poked through the top of her cleavage her waiting mouth and tongue kissed and licked it.

The sensation of her soft tits fucking his dick, her tongue and mouth licking and sucking the tip of his dick, while Bonnie sucked on his balls brought him to release.

"Stop, stop, stop he's getting ready to cum" Bonnie said.

Susie immediately released his dick from between her tits. His aching cock robbed of an ejaculation. "Oh shit, that's flat out mean!"

"Now Bobby, you didn't think that I was going to waste all that potent baby batter of yours by letting you cum on my face, did you? Tell you what, after you get me pregnant, you can fuck my swelling tits and cum all over my face anytime you want, deal?"

"Deal, little step sister." Shit she was a slut.

Another soft knock at the door, "Hey what's going on in there?" it was Sissy.

"Not much, Bobby is getting ready to make me a mommy."

Sissy opened the door and walked in "Good then I haven't missed much" she said while she removed her top exposing her milk filled fun bags.

Bobby couldn't believe it, he had his pregnant step mother and both of his step sisters all wanting to fuck and pleasure him!

Susie laid down on the bed, wrapped her legs around him, and pulled his throbbing cock close to her pussy. She was so wet that her juices were flowing out of her pussy.

"Come on Bobby, fuck my wet pussy. It's time to make your step sister a mommy."

He looked at her voluptuous body, her large tits resting on top of her waiting to be filled with milk. Bonnie took his dick in her hand and guided it to her daughter's wet and engorged pussy. Rubbing the tip of his dick on her pussy lips. Susie was moaning with anticipation. Bonnie pushed his horse dick into her, Susie grabbed the sheets as his cock filled her pussy.

He pushed deeper into her, starting a slow pumping rhythm going deeper into her with each thrust. Her face was filled with pain and pleasure. She squeezed her nipples as her fat tits rolled up and down on her chest.

After Bobby was fully buried in Susie's womb, Bonnie rubbed her baby bump on him while she played with his balls. Sissy sprayed her milk on his dick adding to Susie's wetness. It was an overwhelming sexual experience for all of them.

"Oh Bobby, fuck my little girl, give her your baby, cause her body to curve. Look at her tits, see how big they are. Just think how big they're going to grow when they fill with your milk."

Susie was getting ready to cum "Oh shit, oh shit, fuck that feels so damn good! Come on Booby spray your hot seed deep in my womb, fuck the shit out of me! Oh yeah, that's it, harder. Fuck me harder damn it!"

Bobby was pounding her young pussy hard, in and out going as deep inside her as he could. They both orgasmed at the same time. Susie started to scream, but Sissy was able to cover her mouth just in time. Bobby came deep in her, coating her womb with his hot baby batter. He thought he was never going to stop cuming but her plump body and fat tits really turned him on. She really excited him.

He stood for a couple of minutes with his cock still buried in her pussy, he waited for his dick to stop pulsing before he pulled out. "Holy fuck Susie that felt really good. You better come see me tonight, just to make sure I knock you up."

"Oh don't worry, I'll be seeing you later today, tonight, and the night after that. So don't worry, I'm going to fuck you over and over."

"That's my girl. I can't wait for your tummy to grow and I bet you have the sweetest milk."

"I know mom, I can't wait myself. He really stretched my pussy, it hurts so much. But I can't wait for him to bury his sword in me again."

Sissy chimed in "Hey Bobby, in a couple of months, you're going to put another baby in me."

"That works for me Sissy, come see me anytime."

"Oh hey Bobby, before I forget I need to ask you something. I have a friend, Lisa, she's been trying to get pregnant for a couple of years now, she's been going to the doctor, taking fertility pills, but she just can't get pregnant. She thinks that it's because her husband's dick is so small it his sperm can't reach her womb. So, I told her about you and she wants me to ask if you'd try to fuck a baby into her."

"Lisa?" Bobby asked "Why does that name sound so familiar to me?"

"She's here at the party, she's the one that is wearing the blue dress with polka dots."

"Oh yeah, I remember her. She's really plump with huge tits, even bigger than hers. And has long dark hair and milky white skin."

Bonnie smiled at him "Wow, sounds like you really noticed her, that's good. So what do you think, will you impregnate her?"

"Oh hell yeah, I'd love to fuck that fat pussy."

Bonnie put on her clothes "Wait right here, I'll be right back" she said disappearing out the door.

Bobby put his shorts back on, while Susie and Sissy got dressed.

Bonnie walked back in the door "Come here, it's okay. Believe me, you're fine, just get in here."

A very plump woman with huge tits walked into the room, she was blushing and you could tell she wasn't comfortable with the situation. Bobby took in her large body and his dick reacted with excitement.

"Lisa, this is Bobby, he's my step son and he agreed to help you."

"Umm, errr, hello Bobby, my name is Lisa" she said as she extended her hand to shake his.

Bobby took her hand and placed it on his semi-erect cock, squeezing her hand around his shaft, rubbing it up and down his dick started to grow hard. She went weak in the knees, she'd never felt a cock that big.

"Feel that Lisa, very soon that dick is going to be buried deep inside your vagina pumping you full of my very potent sperm and knocking you up. Just like I did to her." He pointed to Bonnie.

"Oh god, I hope so! Your dick feels so good." she said as she kept rubbing his dick even after he took his hand off hers.

Lisa looked like she was getting ready to orgasm just from rubbing his cock. Bobby decided to take it to the next level and pulled down his shorts exposing his fully erect 10" cock. Lisa bent over and wrapped her mouth around him and started sucking him off.

"Whoa, whoa Lisa, all in good time my dear. I just finished fucking Susie here and I want to make sure I'm 100% when I fuck a baby into you. But, I tell you what, you've seen my dick so you know what's waiting for you, now I want you to take that dress off. I want to see what's waiting for me?" he said as he sat down on the bed.

Standing in front of him Lisa lifted her dress over her head, exposing her very plump and round body to him. She was so fucking horny that her juices had soaked through her panties, but she didn't care.

"Oh man you're big! You look so soft and that belly of yours sticks out further than Bonnies and you're not even pregnant! Imagine how big that belly is going to get when I put a baby in you. You see this girls. You say you like to have a big belly, this is a big belly." He said kissing on her belly, squeezing and felling how soft it is.

Lisa felt his hot tongue on her tummy and she instinctively reached for her chubby tits, squeezing them and playing with her nipples through her bra.

Bobby diverted his attention to her breasts, he got up and moved behind her. He reached around and under her fat tits, lifting them, feeling their softness and heaviness in his hands. He kissed her behind her ear sending shivers through her body. He pushed her breasts together, her cleavage pushing through her bra.

"Fuck Lisa, I can hardly wait to fill these massive baby feeders with milk. They're going to grow so big and heavy. Shit, I can't wait to fuck you. We're going to have a lot of fun together. So tell me, how big are these?"

"I wear a 42HH bra and if I gain weight, most of it goes to my boobs."

"Oh very nice, and how much do you weigh?"

"Right now I weight 360lbs. The fertility pills I've been on for the past couple of years have caused me to gain a lot of weight and made my breasts grow. I've been gaining around 10lbs a month and add a cup size every 2 or 3 months."

"Hell Lisa, I consider you perfect. I bet you will have a beautiful baby and I cannot wait to fuck you silly."

The girls were so turned on by what they were seeing, they were all masturbating. They all came at the same time.

"Bonnie, I want to see Lisa here in the next couple of days." He said playing with her big belly and fat tits.

"Good. Lisa, do you have any questions? Are you okay with this?"

"I'm more than okay with this. So far as I'm concerned, the sooner the better. In fact little dick will be out of town all next week so stud here can fuck me all he wants." She said rubbing his cock again.

"Ok then, today's Saturday so when he leaves, pack a bag and move in with us. I know Bobby will take really good care of you."

Lisa thanked them and left, feeling excited that she was going to have a baby.

"Ladies, did you hear what she said, fertility pills are the ticket. I'd love to see all of you breeders improve your bodies like hers. She's absolutely ready to impregnate and feed babies."

All of them agreed to get on fertility pills. Seeing her huge un-pregnant belly and huge tits, made them jealous.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Chronicles of Bobby Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds