• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Maid

My Maid

It was almost 5 o'clock by now, James had been holding interviews for all day. He was looking for a new maid for his home, preferably one who was easy on the eyes. He had met with 4 women and 2 men already, none of whom were all that attractive. He sighed, sinking into his seat as he flipped the page in his notebook to see who was last. Penny Walsh, 5 o'clock was all he had written down. He checked his watch, watching the second hand hit the top of the hour, while simultaneously hearing a knock on his door. Punctual.

He stood up and crossed the room to open the door. Pulling it towards him, he leaned on it slightly as his brain processed what his eyes were seeing. Penny Walsh, as it turned out, was a beautiful blonde teenager. She wore a simple sweater and a pair of jeans, each which highlighted her body well, but modestly. She was very petite, maybe 5'6, 120 pounds? She was perfect.

"H-hi" she stammered, "I'm- my name is Penny Walsh, I'm here for a housekeeping position?" She shifted he weight nervously.

James could tell she was aware of him physically. Many people were, he was a very handsome man. He stood 6'3 210 lb of pure muscle. He was toned, bot bulky at all though, in fact when he was dressed you might not even know how toned he was.

"Yes, please come in." He stepped aside to let her into his home. "I'm James Scott, thank you for coming today."

He went about the usual conversation for an interview, went over references, and played the part. He knew she was perfect though, she was so young and shy, eager to do well. He stood up a shook her hand, smiling.

"Well Penny, it seems like you are the right girl for the job. Can you start tomorrow?"

"Y-yes! Of course!" She chimed, very excited. "Thank you so much Mr. Scott! I have my last class at 2:40, I can be here my 3?"

"Yes, that sounds fine, I'll see you then." He said, watching as she walked back down his walkway towards her car. He couldn't wait.

* * *

His heart picked up as he heard a light knock on his front door. Even her knock was cute he thought. He opened the door, once again having to lean on it. Not only was Penny an adorably sexy teenage girl, it seemed she attended a Catholic school. She was still in full uniform; a white button up shirt and tie, with a pleated skirt and tall knee high socks. She was a little out of breath, her face was red, she has probably run here to arrive on time.

"Hi Mr. Scott, I'm sorry I'm a little late." she panted, stepping inside.

James looked at his watch, it read 3:01. He chuckled, guiding her inside.

"Don't worry about it Penny." He smiled "But there is one thing I forgot to mention yesterday."

She turned and looked at his innocently.

"You see, I've had problems with maids in the past. Things have...gone missing." He spoke as he slowly made his way to his bed room, Penny eagerly listening and following. "Not that I think you will steal from me Penny, I just have to be sure. So I have a uniform I would like you to wear when you are here, ok?" They had arrived at the door to his room.

"Yes of course Mr. Scott" She nodded. "I understand."

"Excellent" He smirked, opening his bedroom door. "I've laid it out for you on my bed, please change in this room."

She entered and closed the door behind her, as he went to sit on the couch, picking up a book. She looked at the clothes laid out on the bed nervously. Folded on the pillow was a small black T shirt, and underneath lay a lacy white skirt. Putting the clothes on, she looked in the full length mirror and blushed. The t shirt came down her ribs, fitting snug over her large chest. And the skirt started at her belly button, but only came about and inch below her ass. She felt very self conscious, and decided to leave her knee high socks un, to cover more skin. She put her hair up in a pony tail, and attempted to adjust the outfit to cover more of her. Sighing in defeat, she slowly opened the door and entered the living room.

James could barely keep his composure as he saw Penny. Her face was flush red with embarrassment, and she was awkwardly tugging on her clothes to try and cover herself up. He breathed in deeply.

"U-um...Mr. Scott?" She asked timidly "This outfit is a little... um...well I just..." She fidgeted nervously.

"I know it's a bit tight, but you see I just have to be sure you don't take anything. I have many valuable items in my house you see." He grinned, "it's nothing personal, I have all my maids wear it."

"Oh...o-okay then..." Penny looked at her feet, her face burning red. She was just being immature, she thought, this is just protocol.

"I've left a list of things for you to do on that table, please do them in any order. I've left instructions as well, I'll be here if you have any questions." He said, putting his glasses on and pretending to return to his book.

"Ok, t-thank you Mr. Scott" She said, heading over to the list.

She read it over, and nodded, she could easily do all this stuff. It was just light housework. She started with the first item on the list, dusting the pots on top of the mantel place. There was a small step stool and all the supplies she needed sitting next to the table, taking the step stool she brought it over to the fire place. She set up the steps, and climbed up to start dusting. Even with the boost, she still had to stand on her tip toes to reach.

James watched as she reached up, carefully dusting each item. Her shirt rose up, uncovering some of her bra, and her tiny waist stretched out, completely exposed. He took it all in, feeling his cock hardening. He has specifically chosen each task today to put her in...charming physical positions.

She was very thorough, and took her time. She finished dusting and moved onto the next item in the list, cleaning the back of the DVD machine, unplugging and replugging in all the cords to make sure they are not dusty or damaged. This required her to get down on her hands and knees, and reach to the back of his TV console stand. The TV was directly in front of where James was sitting, she noticed. She took and deep breath, and walked over in front of him.

Bending down, she began to reach for the plugs. They were pretty deep back, so she ended up almost laying on her stomach, her ass high up in the air and her breasts smushed on the floor.

James watched intently. Her skirt was laying on top of her ass, her panties in full view. He could tell she shaved, seeing the faint outline of her pussy through her underwear. He licked his lips slowly.

Penny finished the rest of the chores timely, and asked permission to change back into her school clothes. James told her yes, but that he'd have to pat her down quickly before she left.

Penny was a little nervous coming out of the room, she walked over to James and returned the uniform.

"Thank you Penny. Now I'm just going to have to pat you down before you go, standard procedure, you understand." As he spoke, he gestured for her to face the wall

She nodded hesitantly, turning towards the wall, placing her hands on it. She winced as she felt his hands began touching her.

He started innocently on her arms and back, slowly making his way down. He firmly grabbed a breast in each hand, squeezing. She gasped, her body froze.

"I'm sorry dear, many former housekeepers would hide things in their bras, so I'm forced to check here." He continued to massage her tits, feeling her nard nipples poking through. She swallowed, this is normal, he does this to everyone, she told herself.

His hands thoroughly checked her waist, hips, and moved down each leg. When he came back up, his hands slipped under her skirt. Surprised, Penny jumped and let out a cute little noise, her face blushing.

"Sorry Penny, they hide things here too. This is nothing personal."

She nodded, taking a deep breath in.

He smirked and continued, moving his hands up her tight little ass. He played with it for a while, spreading her open over and over again. Finally, he ran his fingers across her slit. Her panties here smooth and tight, he could feel her lips clearly, and even felt her little clit poking up slightly. He ginned devilishly as he ran his hand back and forth on her slit.

Penny began to feel uncomfortable, and shifted her weight to try and avoid his touch.

"Please Penny, when you move away from me like that it makes me think there is something up there..." He continued massaging her pussy through her underwear, and began to feel a little moisture. "Noe Penny, can you tell me why it's wet down here? Did you use lube to fit something inside you?"

"N-no! Mr. Scott I swear, I-I would never steal from you." She began to panic, feeling a little hot. She squirmed under his touch,

"I'm sorry Penny, you are acting suspicious so I'm going to have to take a look." He smirked as her flipped her around, her back against the wall. He face was beet red, and she wouldn't make eye contact with him.

He pinned her against the wall, slipping his fingers under her panties. She squirmed and whined, feeling his fingers starts to run back and forth in between her lips. She was very wet now, and she could feel him drawing her wetness up the length of her pussy. She gasped as he found her hard clit, and began to circle around it.

"M-Mr.s Scott...p-please" She tried to pull his arm away but he was to strong.

"Penny, if your hiding something up there, this will make it slip right out. I'm making it so I don't have to touch you as much, don't worry." He watched her face intently as he teased her poor aching clit.

Finally he pressed down hard on it, making her gasp and moan, biting down hard on her lip. God she was so much fun to tease. He pressed one finger inside her slowly, feeling how tight she was.

"P-please! Please I-I swear I didn't take anything!" She pleaded, her head feeling cloudy and her heart racing. "Mr. S-Scott... please...no more"

"I'm sorry Penny, it's just part of the job. Now, I'm going to poke around inside you alright, very quick the we are done."

His finger began to stroke her walls slowly, teasing her. He slowly added another finger, and watched her squirm and writhe as he wiggled them inside her profusely. She was panting like a dog, reacting intensely to his every move.

"Penny...I feel something deep in here..." He said in his most menacing voice.

"W-What!?" Penny exclaimed. "No... th-there is nothing there! I promise."

"Don't lie to me little girl, I can clearly feel something up here. I can't reach it though. I;m going to have to use another instrument. Come with me." He pulled her over to the back of the couch and swung her on it. Her ass high in the air. He pulled down his pants and revealed his rock hard, 10 inch cock. She couldn't see him from the position she was in, she tried to get up but he held her down.

"Let me go!" She cried "Please Mr. Scott I didn't steal anything." She wagged her ass back and forth in protest, trying to get up.

"This tool may feel funny, but it will let me see inside you ok? Just stay still" He held her hips tightly, as his hard cock slowly slid inside her tiny pussy. It was so tight, he could hardly fit. God she felt amazing. He started off real slow, finally pushing his whole length inside her.

Penny froze, feeling this enormous thing enter her virgin pussy. She could barely catch her breath, her eyes blurring.

James waited no time, and began rhythmically pumping in and out of her, giving her his whole length. He pulled out completely before smashing back inside of her, wrecking her. It wasn't long till Penny couldn't speak anymore, she lay there in pure forced pleasure, not being able to control her body as it convulsed around him. He grabbed her ponytail, lifting her up off the couch. He fucked her hard like this for at least a half hour, never slowing down.

Penny's tongue hung out of her mouth as her virgin pussy was relentlessly pounded for the next hour. She felt herself cum numerous times while he fucked her, yelling out in protest as each one hit. She had no control of her body anymore, feeling lost in the forced pleasure. She felt him start to fuck faster suddenly, his dick growing even bigger inside her, stretching her to her limit."

"Are you ready baby?" he cooed in her ear, nodding her limp head for her. "Good girl, drink it all up ok?" he said as he picked up the pace, destroying her young pink pussy.

He groaned loudly as he released his milk inside of her, it was a huge load and he could feel it bursting out her walls. he was deep inside her still, pumping her full of his seed. he came for a minute inside her, filling her completely. When he was done, he pulled out of her slowly, dropping her weak body of the couch.

I guess you were right Penny, you didn't steal anything...this time. Clean yourself up, I'll see you tomorrow at three.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Maid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds