• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Casino Hotwife

Casino Hotwife

As I watched across the crowded dance floor I could see my seriously hot, cheeky and gorgeous wife popping in and out of view as she laughed and flirted with several guys. Making no secret of the fact that her husband was somewhere in the room, she was clearly getting all of the boys pretty worked up. All the while I just sipped my drink and let my heart race with the excitement of watching her 'play the field'.

Sometime later I temporarily lost sight of where she was in the room, and slowly started to wander forward to see if I could again catch glimpses of her flirting. As I did so I was distracted by movement in the corner of my eye and, turning my head, saw my wife being lead out of the casino bar by one of the guys she'd been flirting with - holding his hand and moving really quickly through the crowded room. By the time I'd turned and made my way to the exit however, they were nowhere to be seen.

A spent the next 10 minutes or so walking across the casino floor to see if I could locate them. Not that I at all wanted to make my presence known, but just to ensure she was safe - the speed at which they'd left the bar had caught me by surprise. Not finding them inside the main casino, I messaged my wife saying, "Just need to know you're safe". Ten more minutes, no reply.

Not really knowing where else to look I decided to head back into the bar and immediately ran into her, right near the entry. She appeared to have also been looking for me.
"Hi, I couldn't find you, are you okay?" I asked.
"Oh my god", she replied, "A guy just took me into the toilets and fucked me!"
"Wow, are you okay with that?"
"Yeah, I think so. It was pretty funny. Oh my god!"
A little shocked, and a lot turned on, I had to ask "Did he blow in you?"
"Yeah, he wanted to bend me over but I made him fuck me up against the wall. He only pushed himself into me five or six times and then he came!"

Now it was my turned to think 'oh my god!' My wife is a really game girl, and she's done some awesomely wild things throughout our relationship, but this was even bold for her. And I was seriously turned on!

As we were staying at the casino hotel, and all I could think of at that moment was how much I wanted to tear her clothes off myself, we soon decided to head up to our room. Lifting her dress over her head and pushing her back onto the bed, I pulled off her knickers and immediately went to work eating her freshly fucked cunt. Pushing my tongue into her as deeply as possible, I could easily taste that another guy had been inside her. To say this was an intense turn on would be an understatement!

By now her drinks throughout the night were also starting to catch up with her, so she just laid back lapping up the attention I was giving. I adore eating my beautiful wife whenever the opportunity arises, and I also absolutely love to fuck her with our favorite 12-inch dildo. So it wasn't long before I stopped for a moment to grab the enormous rubber 'friend' from her suitcase, and began to push it into her - gently stroking deeper and deeper, as her pussy walls stretched to accommodate the 2 ½ inch girth. Before long I was pushing a full 9-10 inches of the massive dildo into her as she lay back and moaned from the pleasure of the long, forceful strokes - with my own cock leaking profusely the entire time.

After fucking and grinding her inner walls with the monster toy until her swollen red cunt couldn't take much more, it eventually came time to gently withdraw it from her now stretched pussy. Working slowly to pull the large head of the dildo through her entrance, I watched as her pussy lips stretched one last time and retracted around the head until it finally popped out in one movement - followed by a flow of cum that immediately began to run out of her. Not wasting the opportunity, I quickly moved my mouth once again to her opening to lick and clean her - gently and deeply.

By now I was turned on almost beyond description, and it was my turn to insert myself into her stretched, silky smooth cunt. The feeling of fucking your wife after someone else has already cum inside her is a sensation that only the husbands or boyfriends of Hotwives can ever understand. It's simply perfect, and added to the soft warmth of her now loosened pussy, this was truly heaven. As I held her legs in the air and thrust her as hard and deeply as I could, she worked her clitoris violently with her vibrator and eventually came with massive shudders that had me cumming immediately after. Wow, Wow, Wow!

However, as I was about to discover, the night was only just beginning...

I rolled onto the bed, both of us still panting, and we lay for a few moments just holding hands and savoring the afterglow of what had just happened. But rather than falling asleep in each other's arms, as I imagined we would, my beautiful girl shocked me with perhaps some of the sexiest words I've ever heard her utter - "I need more cock!"

Ten minutes later the sexiest and horniest woman I have ever known was on her way back down to the casino bar with one thing in mind. I'd agreed to give her a head start before following her down so that I could watch from afar without being detected. By the time I arrived, bought a drink, and found a suitable seat near the poker machines from where I could watch her work, she had already focused in on one guy in particular. She told me afterwards that she was somewhat concerned that other people might have seen her grabbing his swelling cock through his jeans, but at the time she was clearly sizing him up as her next lover.

From where I was sitting I could she them laughing and chatting, and it appeared occasionally kissing, but where his hands were I couldn't tell - albeit, as I also found out later, his hands were busy exploring my wife. I imagine it must have been about 45 minutes later when I saw them leave together and walk the short distance around the corner to another bar within the casino complex. I followed them in, found a place to sit in a darkened corner, and felt myself getting hornier and hornier as I watched them clearly getting closer. Touching, feeling, laughing, kissing. This was a serious turn on! Before much longer they again began to leave, hand in hand, but this time they walked out of the main casino and were heading for our room.

I knew that she undoubtedly would have told her lover-to-be that she was staying at the casino hotel with her husband, but it was also obvious from their body language that she had likewise explained that she was allowed to do whatever she wanted. Her new man therefore had no hesitation in holding her hand as they walked together across the promenade towards the hotel entrance. As I followed unseen from a distance and watched them reach our hotel room door, I could not have been more turned on and more intensely in love with my wife than I was at that very moment!

Now I faced something of a quandary. I found myself torn in equal parts between wanting to give them privacy so that they could enjoy each other intimately, while at the same time wanting to watch my wife's new Bull fuck her senseless. So I resolved to wait 30 minutes before heading up to the room.

When I finally slid my key card into the lock and quietly opened the hotel room door, I found all of the lights out and the unmistakable sounds of two people fucking in the dark. Not turning on the light, I simply moved across the room and sat on the couch near the window. My wife's lover, without breaking his rhythm, simply asked between fast breathing, "Is this okay that I'm fucking your wife?"
"Absolutely, hopefully you're okay if I just sit over here and wank while you fuck her?" I replied.
"Sure, she's so hot! I love fucking your wife, she's got an awesome body. Fuck she's beautiful!"

For the next hour or so I found myself privy to watching the silhouettes of my beautiful Hotwife and her lover as he pounded her harder and longer than I've ever seen anyone fuck her before. Before long I moved to the bed to lie next to them as his thick cock powered into her - his hands alternating between squeezing her gorgeous large boobs, or firmly holding her throat as he pushed her head towards the edge of the bed. It was evident just how much she was getting off on allowing this sexy stranger to use her as he pleased - passionately and roughly, and there was nothing she wouldn't let him do as he fucked her pussy and arse repeatedly. She was like the ultimate sex toy that he kept repositioning around the bed to have however he wanted, and his confidence and prowess was seriously sexy to watch.

I found out later that her lover had apparently already cum on her body at least once before I came up to the room - not that you would have known that based on his performance, but now, after having fucked my wife literally in every hole, he was getting perilously close to needing to fully unload.
"I'm gonna cum" he panted, "Where should I do it?"
"Wherever you like is okay" she moaned, pivoting her hips upwards to meet his thrusts.
"Should I..., pull out..., and cum on your stomach?"
"Just blow inside her if you want" I added, unable to help myself.
"Really..., is that okay..." looking directly into her eyes, "are you sure..." - but it was too late for any more questions. With a massive groan he exploded into my wife's beautiful inviting pussy, clearly gushing again and again as he gasped and shuddered through what appeared to be a huge orgasm.

As her lover finished and rolled over, exhausted, to lie beside her, I could see through the shadows how intensely sexy she looked, lying on her back, legs still widespread, her pussy dripping and exposed. Unable to wait any longer, and burning to devour my wife's gorgeous body, I took her lover's place and gently pushed my own cock into her now swollen and sore pussy. Slowly thrusting and withdrawing my full length through her entrance, it took only a few minutes before I too added a stream of cum to the load already inside her.

Including myself, three different guys had cum inside my wife that night in one of the wildest, sexiest and bold adventures I've ever shared with her. And I would do it all again in a heartbeat!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Casino Hotwife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 988 milliseconds