• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • The Evil That Women Do

The Evil That Women Do

Domestic Violence

Everywhere I look I see men and women behaving badly. I used to think this kind of thing happened to other people but it has inflitrated my home and my very family.

My little sister picked up a knife and attacked me. She almost killed me. Luckily, I caught her hand in time and brought her to face the rest of our family so that they may see what kind of person she is.

They refused to believe me. I was mad at them. She was very good at deceiving people. One of the last people I expected to show a violent streak was my aunt. She has always been the kind and gentle one I could come to in my moments of trouble. One day she just turned around and struck at her son, my little cousin.

Now, there is no one I can trust. There is an epidemic of violence around me. It would seem that women are catching up to men in violent crimes. Women abuse their children and their spouse. Verbal bashing and slapping as well as attacks with knives and other things are all examples of domestic violence. Men and women can be victims as well as perpetrators. The police seems unwilling to admit that women are capable of doing the same evil deeds that some men do. There is a shroud of secrecy there. Abused men have been complaining for years. Now I see the evil that some women do.

It frightens me. It reminds of a movie I saw not long ago. Dawn of the Dead. In this movie, a virus started turning people into violent zombie-like killers and very few normal humans remained to face them. I feel like everywhere around me, men and women are becoming monsters. The cops only stop violent men. They let violent women walk away with a slap on the wrist. It is frightening how much some women will get away with by playing victim. The man is not always the bad guy. Sometimes, the man who beats the woman could be defending himself from a feral attacker. Yet the cops and the law refuse to acknowledge it.

I am living in my neighborhood. I slowly witness my aunt and sister becoming violent monsters that someday I must face. My cousins are frightened. There is so much to fear in the outside world. Home is supposed to be safe. When will the law realize that some women really do commit acts of domestic violence toward their children and spouses?

Not as long as the Feminist movement is around to make all the men look bad and blame all of society's problems on them. Granted, some men do bad things but the women are even worse. We as a society must open our eyes and look for signs of trouble and find ways to deal with them. Our husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, wives and children are not safe as long as we refuse to recognize that domestic violence is a two-way street. Don't listen to the feminist propaganda, people. Open your eyes.

Don't lose hope. You are not alone. Although the media does not think women are capable of hurting men, it does happen. The bias against men shows at almost every level in society. In college campuses. In the courtroom. In the home. Wherever you go, the radical femnazis are continuing their evil work. They pretend to want to help women. They do not help women. What they want to do is to destroy the nuclear family. They consider marriage and having children as being a trap for women. Many women want to get married and have kids and there is nothing wrong with that. At all. These radicals pretend to be the allies of the GLBT. They pretend to want to help gays and lesbians achieve equal rights. They do not truly desire that. What the femnazis want to do is destroy the existing societal structure. They think all men are evil and all women are victims. They don't want equal rights. They want special rights. They think they are untouchable and no one dares to oppose them. Anyone who opposes a feminist, no matter how radical becomes demonized by the femnazis's secret weapon, media manipulation.

These radicals have betrayed feminism. They dont want equal rights for women and men. They want to destroy. I don't consider them human anymore. And I consider myself a Humanist.

Hopefully, in future time, people will realize how anti-male and anti-family these so-called activists are. People will cease to listen to their garbage and men and women will move toward a better future as friends, lovers and equals.

The end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • The Evil That Women Do

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 761 milliseconds