• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • A Simple Game

A Simple Game

Hi all! A short, non-erotic (non-sexual) contribution for my first time. Be gentle with me. :)

**************

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" she asked me.

Of course, I had, not that anyone in the game would know. It was my first time playing Truth or Dare with this bunch of friends. It had been quite surreal in planning, and now that it was underway, I truly did wonder how far we could take it.

There were five of us. Manny was the oldest at 20, though only by about a year. He was the one to organize this event through the website. He had found all five of us - Truth or Dare players - through an online website where we all hung out. It turned out we were all within driving distance of his house, so he had volunteered to host us.

"It'll be great! No parents in the way, no problem with neighbours."

He was right on both counts. His house was on the outskirts of the city, at the end of the street. Manny had welcomed us to his home in jeans and t-shirt with an 'X marks the spot' logo. He smelled funny because of his deodorant but he was otherwise pleasant.

Then there was Viky. No 'c'. She and I had been chatting online for quite a while, sharing interests in the same boy-bands and sports athletes. Of course, we mostly talked on the website about the dares we wanted to do but were too afraid to carry out. Viky was taller than me - taller than everyone, really. She wore her reddish hair short which gave her a tomboyish look that appealed to me. I was glad to meet her.

Next, we had (in order around the living room) Stacey, whom we called 'Stace'. She was plumper than most but had such gorgeous blonde locks and a smile to boot that her weight didn't detract from her beauty. She wore a floral dress for the occasion, an unusual choice given the autumn weather. She had been the one to throw the question my way. She was also the youngest of us at 18.

Next up was Donovan, or 'Donnie'. I liked him a lot, even after just meeting him in person today - but mostly for his physique. He was a jock, nice muscles on his biceps, cap worn sideways. He didn't look too bright but I knew better than to judge a book by its cover. He kept staring at our breasts and you could tell he had one thing on his mind with this game. Not that it was meant to go there.

Finally, there was me, waiting to give my answer. Maria. Freshman in college, out of puberty and with a lust for life and daring. I was probably the one ready for most anything - if it didn't include sex, or at least penetration. Not on a first game, anyway. I didn't really know these people outside of their time online.

"Yes," I answered.

"Can we get some details?" Donnie asked.

"Is that fair in the game?" Viky chimed.

"I think it is", I replied. "And I don't mind answering."

We had been playing for about an hour, starting with mostly truths to get to know each other. So far, we'd learned about everyone's favourite color, food, piece of clothing, where we liked to be naked, and other items of note that were really meant to loosen up for the later daring. Because we were up to 'kisses' as a subject, I knew things would turn to questions of 'sex' very soon.

We had established this rule beforehand about refusing to do a dare. Theoretically, if you refused, the others would each to get spank you once each time. For every additional item you refused, the number of spanks increased by one for every person. You could also forfeit a piece of clothing to avoid being spanked. Ultimately, if someone either wound up naked or altogether refused a sanction, the others had been given the green light to lock that person in a large metallic trunk for the rest of the game. Since no one wanted to spend the evening that way, we were all ready to part with some clothing and expose some skin or tolerate a little pain on our butts.

So far, we hadn't needed to use that rule.

"Let's see," I replied. "I've kissed lots of girls. Boys too, but you want to know about the girls. You don't know them, though."

"Are you sure?" Manny inquired. "If they're from the website, I might know them."

"They're not," I assured him. "Now, I ran a Truth or Dare slumber party with four other girls, so that's four. There was a lot of kissing that night."

I giggled and it made the others smile.

"Besides that... a few girls at school. Nothing much."

"Yeah," Donnie interrupted me, "but did you ever make out with any? Like tongue and all?"

"Of course, silly. During the slumber party."

"Cool!"

I had answered to everyone's satisfaction. We drew, as before, random names for the people asking and receiving the truth or the dare. Donnie got to ask a question to Stace. She looked shyly at him, impressed by his physique.

"So, um... Viky. What do you want? Truth or Dare?"

"I'm gonna say... truth again"

"Aw come on!"

"I say Truth. Ask me."

"Fine," a disappointed Donnie answered. "Have you ever blown a guy?"

Stace froze up, her face turning beet red. It made the guys laugh. I didn't think it was so funny. Viky, however, goaded Stace on.

"Come on. Did you?"

"Well... um... no."

"You've never seen one," right Viky replied.

"I have too! In... movies and stuff..."

"Never live then."

Donnie reached for his zipper.

"I'll show you one," he began to fondle it.

"Keep your pants on!" I called out to him.

He mumbled incomprehensibly and sat back down, faking pouting.

"There's no shame in it," I told Viky. "I hadn't seen one until a few months ago."

"A story for another time," Manny interrupted us. "Let's draw."

We picked again. This time, Manny got to ask something to Viky. She smiled at him, biting her lower lip.

"Dare."

"All right... so... are you willing to kiss Maria?"

"You bet!" she replied.

"Hang on," I cut in, half-jokingly. "I think I have a say in this."

"Yes you do," Manny replied. "Do you?"

I stared at Viky across the room, sharing a smile. We leaned in and locked lips. Nothing fancy, and we didn't exchange tongue, much to the boys' chagrin. I could tell that Stace fell left out, especially after her previous truth, so I winked at Viky and she agreed. We moved towards her, pulling her in into a three-way kiss. Her eyes lit up. We knew from before she had also kissed girls before, but this was something new and exciting.

When we pulled away to return to our places, Stace was panting, and Donnie was fake- howling.

"All right, pretty girls kissing."

"You know that means we don't need you, right?" Viky squirmed at him.

He froze up. We all laughed at him, then he joined in.

"Funny. Who's next?"

I expected it to be me and I was right: I got to ask Manny what he wanted. He chose 'Dare', unsuprisingly.

"Well, given your record," I told him, "we know there's not much that challenges you."

"True," he confessed.

He had done a lot, and several sexual situations as well. In that light, he was much more experienced than any of us. Besides, I didn't feel confident enough with him to go that route. It occurred to me that after years of playing this game, I was slowly running out of original ideas. I could always escalate to 'sexual dares' but I preferred not to.

The others watched my internal struggle as I pondered what dare to give our host. I stared long and hard at him, and a notion I had visited before came to mind.

"This is a... complicated one, Manny, so if you can't do it, I won't hold it against you."

"Spill it," he insisted.

"All right..."

The others listened quietly to my convoluted dare, half-confused, half-impressed. They knew that anything was on the table since someone could always refuse, but they never imagined that someone could come up with such a different and unique dare. Manny looked away for a moment, considering what I had dared him to do. It took him a moment to realize that it was beyond his capability.

"You know what? I'll strip..."

"You won't do my dare?"

"Nope. Can't. It's not for me."

I wasn't shocked. This wasn't the first time I had tried this dare on someone, and they always refused. I had never entertained the opportunity of asking a girl though, so I wondered if their reaction would be different. I didn't think it would be.

True to form, Manny stripped off his t-shirt and showed off his pecks and burgeoning beer belly. Everyone got a kick out of exposed flesh, even just a tummy. The game resumed, and about an hour later, with almost everyone naked or close and many bottoms spanked, we called it a game. Stace got to say that she had not only seen one dick but two, and she had held one in the palm of her cold sweaty hand - much to Donnie's discomfort. If he had expected more, he left disappointed.

Stace and Donnie were the first to leave. Donnie left on foot and Stace's mother came to pick her up. We were certain her parents were oblivious to what had transpired and that she wouldn't let them know. As for Donnie, it didn't really matter to any of us.

While we were waiting for Viky's parents to come pick us up, after getting dressed again, the tall girl walked over to me. She was smiling, and I could tell she had enjoyed our several kissing and groping sessions during the game.

"Maybe you enjoyed it too?" she asked me while Manny was away, handling Stace's departure.

"Maybe I did. What's it to you?"

"Maybe next time we can play just the two of us, you know, more... intimate-like."

I wasn't against the idea. I was a lesbian virgin but Viky felt like someone with whom I'd be comfortable sharing that part of a first experience.

"Maybe," I winked at her.

I could tell this is what she wanted to hear. Getting closer, she leaned in to me, kissing my cheek, then her mood changed slightly. She was recalling an earlier event in the game - one that had left quite an impression.

"I can't believe you'd ask a dare like that! That was new even to me!"

"It's not something that you can ask lightly, I know. I never bring it up on the internet because it's too easy to lie. When you're face-to-face with someone, you get their instant reaction. You know why I use that dare?"

"Tell me, please."

"Well, it's rather simple. When I'm interested in someone - it's no secret I think Manny's sweet - I like to drop that bomb on them. You know, to shake things up. To see how they react."

"I see," Viky replied.

I stared her down, eyes locked, licking my lips, hinting at the promise of good times with her in the coming future. I could tell this was turning her on.

"What about you, Viky? Would you do it? Would you complete my dare?"

Even if she had been expecting it, she froze up. I kept my eyes trained on her, allowing her brain and heart to speak to one another. She was casting a glance outside as Manny was finishing seeing the others off - mostly reassuring Stace's mother. Time was a factor in this answer. I felt confident she didn't want to provide her rival - the boy I appeared to like - with ammunition to win me over.

"Well?" I insisted.

"It's a lot to ask," she replied. "I don't even know if it's possible."

"But that's the point, isn't it?" I hinted at her.

That's when she knew I was also really into her. She smiled.

"Well, there's only one way to find out, isn't there?"

"I suppose so," I replied.

Looking back to our host who would soon be returning, we leaned in and kissed again.

"I'm willing to try," she said.

"You truly are? You're not just saying it to get into my pants?"

"Not just for that reason," she replied with a shrewd smile.

We pulled away from one another as Manny returned. I was worried he might see something but his mind was already on something else.

Not long after, we left his home. I didn't speak to Manny or the others again online, except for Stace who started telling me of her blossoming reality and how she was going to be more daring with others, hoping to land a boyfriend. I wished her the best and gave her some basic bits of advice.

I also wound up at Viky's home about a month later where we got rather more intimate than I had initially planned - but it was worth it. The next day, we carried out my dare. She followed me silently, anxious but quiet, until we reached the doorway to the place I was taking her.

"You can still back out," I offered her.

"No. I can't. You came to my place last night, and you let me... well, we had a lot of fun, and I really liked it. And I promised I would try. So..."

I smiled at her and took her hand, and led us both into the old folks home where I volunteered every week. As it turned out, even though Viky had a hard time getting started, she quickly grew fond of some of these folks and finally understood what I had meant by my dare.

"I dare you to follow me in an unfamiliar place. I dare you to take a risk at changing your life and doing something you wouldn't normally think of doing. I dare you to challenge yourself to be a better person by giving yourself away without restraint, without asking for anything in return, simply because you can. I dare you to change and be better. I dare you to put yourself in an uncomfortable position, to go to a place where you stand out and to contribute positively."

It turns out anyone can play truth or dare if they just get their mind out of the gutter and start thinking of real life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • A Simple Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds