• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Swap Meat

Swap Meat

123

Let me tell you about my wife, Elise. She is 61 years young, 5" 7" tall and is neither slim nor fat. She has a stunning body that she pays careful attention to with diet and exercise on a regular basis for years. It was her legs and bottom that first attracted me so many years ago. It was May 24 weekend and several buddies and I had rented a cottage on a lake. There was a dance in the nearby small town on Saturday night and that is where I first laid eyes on her. She was talking with friend and I was immediately attracted to her very short, tight, mini skirt and high heels that accentuated her lovely rear end and legs. When I asked her to dance I saw that the front view was as amazing as the rear. Her brown eyes sparkled in a beautiful face and I was stunned when she accepted my offer with the most wonderful smile I had ever seen.

On the dance floor, her firm and ample breasts pressed against my chest as we slow-danced. By the time the song ended I knew I wanted her to be my wife. It took two and a half years of dating but we did marry and have had a very happy life together. Back then she didn't wear a lot of make-up, didn't need to and still doesn't today, except when she decides to look slutty for sexual reasons I'll explain later. We have been married for 42 years and have a close, loving relationship. Our two children are grown and living overseas. I am 5 years older than Elise and we have recently retired. We live in the suburbs of a large metropolitan area and have a small but close-knit group of friends.

It all sounds rather normal so far; boy meets girl -- they fall in love -- marry and live happily ever after but there is one aspect of our life that most of our friends are unaware of. From early on in our marriage we discovered we both liked lots of sex, variety and adventure. We began by fondling in restaurants and the cinema; we had sex in the car in parking lots and in fields and woodlots. The risk of being caught or spied upon was exciting. Elise was not shy about showing off her body in public either and wore clothes that emphasized her curves and on vacation she strutted about in very tiny bikinis and we both enjoyed men ogling her and it was horny, private game we played.

I remember clearly the night it changed from a sexy game to an erotic lifestyle for us although it is many years ago now. We went to a sex club, just to experience what went on. Elise wore a skimpy club dress with stockings and heels that displayed a lot of leg and cleavage. We stood in the bar and chatted with other couples and single men then went to one of the windows to watch the activity in an open playroom. It was exciting to watch other couples fucking and I wasn't surprised when Elise turned to me and said, "Let's join them." I knew she was very horny; she had been rubbing my inner thigh for several minutes.

We changed in the locker rooms, which meant I was naked save for a towel around my midriff and Elise removed her dress and thong and joined me in a shelf bra, which pushed her big and full breasts up and forward making them look very erotic, a garter belt, stockings and spike heels. We walked into the playroom and immediately Elise became the centre of attention for the men in the playroom and those watching at the windows. I couldn't blame them, she looked really hot.

There were four couples in the playroom and a threesome consisting of two men and a woman. Three couples appeared to be like us, in their late twenties-early thirties. The couple involved in the threesome seemed in their forties and the second male was black and much younger. The remaining couple looked to be in their fifties and Elise knelt down near them and pulled off my towel. I am reasonably well-endowed and my cock sprang out, very erect. Elise has always liked my long (9½") cock and has had no problem taking its entire length down her throat or all the way into her pussy from the very first time we had sex. She took it into her mouth now and I saw the older lady watching and smiling. She was very attractive and voluptuous with large breasts and nipples. She leant back on her elbows and spread her legs and I surveyed her well-proportioned, very feminine curves and her neat patch of black pubic hair above her engorged pussy lips. She narrowed her eyes, ran her tongue over her full lips and shifted her weight onto one elbow. Her fingers ran over jet black tuft then twiddled her clit. Although this woman was more than 20 years older than me I was very attracted to her and she knew it. Elise was oblivious to what was happening and continued to suck my very stiff erection.

The woman pushed a couple of fingers inside her pussy as her husband stood and presented his average-sized but very thick, club-like cock, for her mouth and I could see why her pussy was spread if she had been taking that cock. His balls were large and loose and swung to and fro on his 5' 8" medium frame as he pumped into his wife's wide open mouth. I guessed he was 45-50 and looked in good shape, his balding head, like the rest of his body and his wife's, were nicely tanned suggesting winters spent in warmer climes. The woman never took her eyes off me and obviously much enjoyed me being enamoured with her and watching her in action. There was definitely a connection between us; it was lust, pure and simple.

I had never considered anyone else with my wife but now I had a strong desire to see this man with the thick cock and huge balls fuck Elise. The couple moved positions; she got onto her hands and knees, without ever taking her eyes from me and he knelt behind her. She gave a grunt of pleasure as he entered her and moved back and forth slowly. I had the feeling they were putting on a show for me so I decided to return the compliment. I moved Elise onto her back with heels facing the older couple. I lay beside her and told her to open her legs wide. This gave the couple an unrestricted view of Elise's pussy. I caressed her breasts and moved slowly down to her clit and vagina. She was very wet and she turned her head to watch the young black man with the couple who was slamming hard into the wife while she sucked her husband's cock. Elise had a perfect view of the big, black cock and the woman's pussy and it was obviously the sight was exciting her.

My fingers worked on Elise's clit then I spread her labia giving the older couple a lewd view of her wet pussy. While Elise was jerking my cock I fantasized about the older man withdrawing from his wife and mounting Elise while I knelt behind his wife. They were both watching intently and I knew by the lusty look on the man's face that he wanted his cock in more than just his wife. I sat up and played with Elise's pussy with both hands. I stared at the woman and she mouthed, "Fuck her." God that was horny and I had to obey. I got onto my knees, making sure she saw my super hard erection then I positioned myself between Elise's legs, lifted them high and wide and drove my cock deep into her willing pussy. Both Elise and I were highly aroused and when I heard the woman moaning behind me as she and her husband neared their climaxes I could hold on no longer and had the most delicious ejaculation compounded by the voice behind me cooing, "Oh yes, yes, yes," followed by guttural moans of climatic delight.

We were lying only a yard apart and the man said, "That was a very nice show."

Elise blushed, realizing the couple had just watched her being fucked and heard us climax. "Yours was pretty horny also," I responded.

He pointed to his wife, "Audrey," then himself, "Walt."

"This is Elise and I'm Jeff," I said.

"Pleased to meet and watch you, can we buy you a drink in the bar? Walt asked with a smile and Audrey did that thing with her tongue over her lips again and suddenly I needed that drink.

I looked at Elise and she nodded. "Sure, we'll shower and meet you there." We went to the showers then walked to the bar together. Audrey looked incredibly sexy in her short dress, stockings and heels and she and Elise seemed to hit it off well despite the age difference. The two hours we sat and chatted with Walt and Audrey in the bar seemed to fly by. We enjoyed their company immensely and exchanged emails and telephone numbers. On the way home I told Elise how I had positioned her so our new-found friends could see her pussy and me fucking her. It excited her and said she had caught a glimpse of Walt's extra thick cock before she started sucking me but had watched the couple and the black youth.

"Was that horny? I inquired.

"Very! That young black guy sure gave that lady a good time, his stamina was incredible and she loved it. Watching his black cock in her pussy was very erotic," Elise said and the way she said it made me think that maybe she would like a young, black cock.

Walt and I exchanged several emails over the next few days. All contained sexual content, we complemented each others wife and Walt told me that Audrey was impressed with the length of my cock and would like to experience it first hand. He said they had gone to the sex club a few times but had been into other partners for some time, usually couples but sometimes men for Audrey and they always played together. At the present time they saw another couple about once a month. They were half a dozen years younger and lived several houses away. Walt said they were a very attractive black couple and both he and Audrey were turned on by the interracial aspect. It was obvious where this was going but I wasn't sure if Elise would be interested. I told Walt that I very attracted to Audrey and had erotic images of him with Elise. I wanted our relationship to go further but was unsure about Elise. I said I would broach the subject with Elise and tell her about their invitation to dinner on Saturday.

I mentioned the dinner first and Elise accepted immediately and said she liked Audrey and Walt very much, despite the difference in our ages.

"I think they could teach us a lot," I said.

"About what?"

"They told us it wasn't their first time at the sex club."

"Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?"

"I guess I am. It would be fun, what do you think?"

"I think I'm glad that we think alike when it comes to sexual pleasure. I know you are attracted to Audrey and I like Walt and his thick cock has me interested," Elise said with excitement in her voice and a huge smile on her face.

It took a few seconds for me to register what Elise had said. Was I going to fuck the lovely, horny and mature Audrey and was I going to see Walt fuck my wife? It seemed very likely and my cock became fully erect in a mille-second and within a minute Elise was laid back in a chair with her legs spread wide and draped over the arms and I was entering her very wet and welcoming vagina.

I called Walt with the news that we would be coming over for more than dinner on Saturday and he sounded as excited as I was. I told him I'd been racked with erotic images of the four of us ever since our meeting at the sex club. I never expected it to happen but I did have certain things I was eager to experience.

"Tell me about them and I'll see if they are doable," Walt said.

"Well, there is one thing that's been on my mind a lot, among many others. I was impressed with the thickness of your cock and the look on Audrey's face when you were fucking her from behind was priceless and I had wished I could have seen it thrusting into her pussy, it must have been stretching it wide open and I want to see your cock doing that to Elise's pussy from close up. I also want to see her face when you are giving it to her. Everything about us getting together is horny, Elise is very excited that you are older and very experienced and I can't wait to be with Audrey for the same reasons, we are both attracted to older people."

"Watching your wife being fucked is a very erotic experience, the first time I watched Audrey with another man was more that 25 years ago and I still find it horny. Your cock will be the longest she has had and that interests her and I'm looking forward to seeing that. Our black friend has about 8 inches and Audrey likes that a lot. Your wishes are certainly doable and I'll show you at least 2 ways. Audrey is used to my thick cock so Elise will need to learn to adjust but I'm sure she can take it, a pussy is a wonder of Mother Nature, flexible and accommodating. Audrey loved watching you fuck Elise and she is excited about being with you. We'll have a lot of sexy fun; we are looking forward to Saturday, bye for now," Walt said

"We are also, Walt, bye."

Elise wore the classic little black dress; it was short enough to show off her lovely legs, tight enough to highlight her curves and low-cut enough to display a lot of cleavage. She packed a small, overnight case containing a sexy outfit and accessories. We were both nervous and chatted excitedly on the way to Walt and Audrey's. Elise rubbed my inner thigh and when she fondled my erection she smiled and said, "I'm horny too, I'm so wet!

Walt and Audrey greeted us at the door and I saw Walt take in Elise's appearance with lusty approval. Audrey looked just as stunning in a very short and tight red skirt. Her legs were covered in black, seamed nylons and her feet in red, spike heels. Audrey's blouse was made of either silk or satin and was shiny silver. Several buttons were undone displaying more than half of her tits and by the look of her hard nipples straining against the thin material, she was as aroused as Elise, or me for that matter and Walt's bulging crotch said everything about the atmosphere.

I handed a bottle of wine to Walt and a bunch of flowers to Audrey and we were ushered down the hall and into their spacious kitchen. Walt opened the wine while Audrey filled a vase and placed the flowers, somewhat nervously, into it. With the wine passed around Walt suggested we get a little more comfy in the family room. We all sat on the two sofas that were opposite one another, "I hope you like lamb, I picked up a very nice rack from the butcher this morning," Walt asked and Elise and I expressed our approval. We chatted amiably and I watched Audrey's sexy body as she left the room from time to time to tend to dinner.

Dinner was a wonderful experience for the senses and good conversation, laced with erotic language, added to the aura of sexual anticipation and excitement. If Audrey was half as good in bed as she was in the kitchen, I was heading for a marvellous evening. We all pitched in clearing away the dishes and retired to the family room for coffee and a Bailey's. Audrey collected the cups and glasses onto tray and I watched her lovely legs and ass sashay their way into the kitchen.

When she returned and sat next to Walt there were several seconds of silence. We all knew what was about to happen and Walt set it in motion. "What we have found to be a good way to start is for us to begin with our spouse and let events flow from there. I would like to suggest something that Audrey and I have never done before but think it would be erotic. It was Audrey's idea actually, she suggested that you and I, Jeff get naked while Elise and Audrey remain clothed as they are, at least for the time being, how long they stay like that is anyone's guess."

I looked at Elise and she nodded enthusiastically, "Let's do it," I said, anxious to get going.

It was impossible for Walt and me to hide our erections and we never tried. I looked at Walt and his cock stuck straight out from his body, it so thick and heavy it would have taken all of the blood in his body to get it higher. Mine, being much longer but not as thick and my younger years allowed it to project up at a 75 degree angle and Audrey eyed it hungrily. We placed our clothes beside the sofas then stoked our erections in front of our wives before sitting next to them. For the next ten minutes we kissed, fondled and ogled one another. I hiked Elise's short dress up and asked her to lift and spread her legs her legs. She jerked my cock and I pulled her thong to one side giving Walt an excellent view of where I wanted to see his cock. Audrey knelt in front of Walt to suck his cock; she pulled her skirt up over her buttocks, yanked aside her thong and played with her pussy. Elise knelt on the sofa and leaned over to suck my cock; I reached around and fingered her wet cunt as I watched Audrey finger herself.

It was several minutes later that Walt and Audrey came over and stood in front of us. Walt's cock pulsed every few seconds and when viewing it close up I thought it would never fit into Elise's pussy. She and I sat side by side and Walt and Audrey knelt down. Walt took hold of Elise's knees and spread them wide apart. He looked between her thighs for a few moments then heaved her forward and buried his face between her thighs. Audrey looked at me and smiled, "He loves fresh, young pussy, almost as much I love a new cock and yours is so long and hard, I can hardly wait." Her lips then enveloped the head of my cock and her hands worked on my shaft and balls. Elise began to writhe and rub her hands through Walt's thinning hair. She whimpered at first then moaned ever louder as an orgasm took control of her body.

"Let's change around before we go upstairs," Walt suggested.

I had to watch Elise sucking Walt's massively thick cock for a while before I turned my attention to Audrey's mature pussy. My wife tried unsuccessfully to wrap her fingers around the shaft; she seemed fascinated by its girth and was working out just how to tackle it with her mouth. She decided to begin by licking the head. Walt was uncut and most of the head was hidden behind the foreskin. Elise's tongue circled the edge of the foreskin and flicked the pee hole then with a very definite, confident motion, pulled the foreskin down to expose the huge knob in its entirety. She let out a sigh of what I took for sexual excitement then opened her mouth wide and took him in. Her cheeks bulged as Walt bucked his hips one way then another. She swallowed more of him as she got used to it and choked when Walt held her head down onto it. She gasped but put it right back down her throat, she was enjoying it like I never seen her enjoy sucking my cock.

I left my wife spluttering and choking and turned to Audrey. "She likes Walt's cock, it's going to look so good stretching her little pussy and you're going to have a front row seat. Now, eat my wet cunt." She breathed and pulled me forward, wrapping her legs around my neck. Her clit was already erect and protruded between her labia and I flicked it with my tongue and probed her vagina with three fingers. I had no doubt she could easily take the girth of my cock after being fucked for years by Walt but he had said mine would be the longest so I was interested to see if she could take all of it, right down to my balls.

Elise and Walt got onto the floor in a sixty-nine and I sat next to Audrey and we kissed and fondled one another. When Walt and Elise got to their feet I knew we were off upstairs and I felt a sudden rush of excitement that soon I would see Walt fuck my wife, it was stronger than my desire to have Audrey and I wanted her desperately. Elise was standing facing Walt and fondling his cock and balls, her tits had been taken out of the low-cut top of her dress and she looked very erotic, the dress was bunched up on her hips and her thong was stretched across the mid point of her thighs. Walt embraced her and they kissed as he fondled her ass and she continued to jerk his cock. Audrey was also dishevelled; her blouse was fully open and her tits were fully exposed sitting big and lovely on top of her shelf bra. Her skirt, like Elise's dress, was up near her waist and her thong hung loosely around her right ankle.

Audrey led the way from the family room to the bottom of the stairs. Walt and I watched the ladies sashay up, it's something I've loved to watch Elise do for years and think it's a super erotic sight but to watch two sets of legs clad in stockings and high heels, two lovely bottoms and two pussies display, spread and wiggle their way up was something special.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Swap Meat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds