• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tracy's Revenge on the Ice Queen

Tracy's Revenge on the Ice Queen

123

WARNING: This story involves cuckold sex with a man and cumswapping. Please do not read if you do not enjoy these topics.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please vote. Your constructive comments are also appreciated.

Author's note: This series can stand alone, but it's best to read "Becoming a Slave Couple -- Chapters 1-16" and "The Gangbang Education of a Slave -- Chapters 1-12" to really understand what motivates Dave and Tracy and the background behind the other characters in this story.

Book Two of Three -- Tracy's Revenge on the Ice Queen

Chapter 4 "Tracy Hatches a Plan"

I'm Tracy Strahan, slave and cockslut.

I wasn't always a slave and cockslut. In fact, a few months ago I was just a loan portfolio manager for a regional bank in Seattle and faithful to Dave, my husband of five years.

I grew up on an apple farm in Benton County in Washington state, and went to a branch of a state college near there, so I really hadn't experienced much of the world. Sure, I had some kinky experiences in college while drunk and high, but who hasn't?

.A couple of months ago, my dirtbag husband and I discovered our hidden proclivities toward submission and humiliation. Dave's a dirtbag because he really brought out this nasty streak I didn't even know I had (well, maybe I did and didn't admit it), and because he's now submissive to me as well as my Masters. I think he's happy if he could just lick my cum filled ass 24 hours a day. Whatever. He's the least of my worries.

I just got back from a week in LA, accompanying my new Master (and big boss) Zeke Carpenter and fucking and sucking my way across South Central LA. I'm now back in my office and seething about my supervisor and branch manager, Julie Anderson, the Ice Queen.

She mentored me in my first job as a new trainee, and I soon found that I was good at handling all matters concerning loan origination and processing. I moved up quickly in the organization, from a clerk to a loan manager, soon handling many of the bank's multi-million dollar loans. I've put in five good years working my way up that food chain.

In the beginning, I had a great relationship with Julie. However in the past year or so, Julie has started to make my life hell. As I've advanced in the company where I'm now directly reporting to Julie, she has viewed me as a threat to her position. I must admit I've had my eye on her job, as I'm confident I could do a better job than her. She must have gotten wind of my ambitions, and has redirected some deals that I would be perfect to work on to junior loan officers. She has also started to moderate my performance reviews, which used to be glowing and are now just average.

I've heard rumors that Julie's household is cash strapped. About two years ago I was on a team with Julie that chased a large loan deal in Las Vegas to refinance a casino. The team was awarded a $75,000 bonus to be divided by Julie among the team members. Since I had done the majority of the work on the deal I was expecting to receive around $30-35,000. Instead Julie awarded me $10,000. I think she kept the other $20-25,000 for herself.

And then on the Greenwood deal I helped Master Zeke close, Julie had a very minor role and took half of the bonus pool. I still got a generous five figure bonus but I figure Julie cheated me out of at least $30,000. That woman is not only a whore but a thief.

This harassment has escalated in the past couple of months. And I'll admit that the "old" Tracy would just take her medicine and suck it up to her cunt boss. But that's not the "new" Tracy.

In the past few months I have done things that most people can't even imagine, let alone do. I reduced my husband to a cockboy, gratefully cleaning my pussy and ass of the cum from my many lovers. I've gangbanged three construction crews to help Master Zeke secure the construction loan with Sherrie Greenwood (whose pussy I had the pleasure to eat). I've been kidnapped and gangbanged by a motorcycle club in South Central Los Angeles. The gang leader, Tank, introduced his 12 inch beer can sized cock balls deep to my ass. He claims I'm the only whore that has taken his cock balls deep in the ass, and I now consider that to be a high compliment. I'm working my way to being a house slave in the House of Pain and Pleasure. That's the woman I am now, I'm pissed, and I want to thoroughly humiliate and destroy that fucking smug ass thieving Ice Queen Julie Anderson. And now I have the tools to do it.

Since my last adventure in LA netted me a high five figure bonus, I used a portion of that money to finance a makeover in my wardrobe. As you know, one of my Masters, Reggie Davis, has a day job in the shoe department of a high end department store (I'm in Seattle, you can probably guess which one). He helped me buy designer clothes and shoes at his employee discount, so I've seriously ramped up my wardrobe. Here's how that's made my relationship with Julie worse.

Julie used to be the (Ice) Queen of the office. She's the only person (other than me) that wears designer clothes and has a fabulous body. She's an Ice Queen because she hides that body under beautiful, but conservative clothes and an understated style. She an Ice Queen because she carries an air that she is better than everyone else. I feel that she takes every opportunity to shove her high class upbringing back East down my farm girl throat. She's an Ice Queen because she makes it clear to everyone that she is "look and don't touch." In other words, she's a stuck up cunt, as well as a liar and a thief.

But every now and again when Julie's jacket opens or when she bends down, there is no doubt she is carrying quality D (++?) cup tits and has a smoking hot ass. She has gorgeous long platinum blond hair that she keeps in a French twist. When it's down over her shoulders, she looks like she should be in a shampoo ad.

The guys in the office often follow her around the office like a pack of wild dogs. Even though she won't acknowledge the attention, I know she loves it. I've heard the lunch room banter over her tits and ass. She lords over everyone as a stuck up bitch, and has richly earned the addition of the word "Ice" to her reign as the Queen of the office.

But I say "used to" because I'm the Queen of the office now and Julie hates me for it. I wear designer clothes, and it's business appropriate so Julie can't say anything. But it's as slutty as I can get away with. I always wear 4" designer heels (thanks Master Reggie!) that accentuate my long legs. I wear sheer blouses that allow the guys to see I'm wearing lacy demi-cup bras that barely cover my DD's. I've now mastered the walk with my heels where I can maximize the sway of my tits as I walk through the office. I've taken every opportunity to flash my pantyless crotch during boring business meetings. I occasionally "drop" papers on the floor, which allows the office drones to peer down the magical valley between my creamy white pillowy tits. Yes, Julie hates me and has stolen my money and a well deserved promotion.

And now it's personal and I'm going to fucking destroy her.

My first call is to Harry Conti. Harry runs a bail bonds operation in Los Angeles. He's the one that rescued me for the motorcycle gang (though I must admit after fucking everyone in the gang I was ambivalent about leaving -- I still dream about Tanks' bazooka for a cock). I also fucked Harry and everyone in his office, so I'm sure he'll take my call.

"Harry, it's been a while."

"Tracy, is that you? You are the craziest bitch I've ever met, and that's saying something in my business. The guys in the office still talk about the fuckfest where you were the guest of honor. I don't know anyone who loves to take it up the ass and eat cum like you do," gushes Harry.

I want to get on with it. "Sorry Harry, enough of the small talk, I've got a problem and I was hoping you could help me solve it."

"Sure, what can I do for you?" offers Harry. I'm sure he's now thinking about how he can wangle a trip to Seattle so he can fuck me.

I oblige. "I was wondering if you could come up to Seattle sometime soon. I want you to investigate my boss, Julie Anderson. As far as I can tell, the cunt is a goody two shoes. I think she's married to some guy who works at a regional accounting firm and she's got an 18 year old daughter who is still in high school. I'm sure she was some stuck up sorority girl back East. She's gorgeous, so you won't complain about looking at her. She doesn't fuck around in the office although she sure uses her tits and ass to keep the guys in line. I need some dirt on her."

"Well I'm the man for you. I know how to find dirt when the house looks clean" replies Harry. "By the way, I'm not cheap."

"Yeah, well I intend to pay your full fee and give you a bonus with pussy dollars. Does that work?" I ask, knowing the answer. "And on that bonus, you know what my depraved slutty mind can come up with."

"Absolutely babe. Let's just figure out a time and a place" Harry agrees.

Great. Let's see what Harry comes up with so I can plan my next steps.

Chapter 5 "Harry Delivers the Dirt"

It's been two weeks since Harry and I last talked. As far as I know he's been up to Seattle to scope out my boss, Julie Anderson, but maybe he hasn't found anything good yet. While I'm stewing about Julie's latest slight on the new Promontory Point deal, my cell phone buzzes with a next text message. He wants to meet at my apartment after work today. I tell him I'm good with that.

I've got a spring in my step the rest of the day. I ignore Julie and her stuck up cunt ass attitude and finish the day with a smile. I may even allow my cockboy husband to fuck me tonight!

I arrive at my apartment, and Harry's waiting in the underground parking lot for me. He grabs my tits and kisses me full on the mouth.

"Well, nice to see you too," I say sarcastically.

"Tracy, you know I dream about your tits. I promised myself that's the first thing I'd do when I see you," said Harry sheepishly.

I unbutton my silk blouse and flop my tits over the top of my demi-cup bra and tell him "You might as well say a proper hello to them."

He puts his hands under my tits to feel their weight and starts sucking on my right nipple. It sends a shiver through my body.

A car turns the corner in our garage, and it gives the driver a head on view of my tits and Harry's manhandling of them. I don't give a shit. The car almost hits a post as the driver glares at me.

"Harry, let's go upstairs. I want to see what you have, and I don't mean what's in your pants. At least not yet."

We arrive at my apartment. Dave's already there. "Cumbucket, Harry's with me. He's going to fuck the living shit out of me because he has wet dreams about my tits. Get dinner on the table and maybe they'll be some dessert for you."

Dave puts dinner on the table, and we have a quick meal and get down to business. "Cumbucket, go get my bath ready. I need to get ready to fuck Harry, but we have business to do first. Scram!"

Dave scrambles out of the room.

Harry pulls a file out of his briefcase and puts it on the table.

"Here's what I've found out. Julie is practically a saint. She doesn't drink in excess, doesn't do drugs, is not fucking around on her husband, goes to church on Sunday, where's she's an officer of the church choir, stays close with the sorority she still belongs to back East, and is kind to her two dogs."

"I slipped a camera in her bedroom when no one was home, and I can tell you she would make a smoking cock slut. She has pure white DD cup tits (I knew it, that bitch). She shaves her pussy. She has gorgeous hair, and when it's wet and down and she's naked, I'd give her a 9.5. If you weren't the most amazing slut I've ever met I'd be spending time trying to figure out how to tap her ass. She has sex with her husband once a week, missionary. She doesn't suck dick and her husband doesn't eat pussy. Her husband doesn't touch her asshole."

"Do you now know more about Julie than you ever wanted to know?" asks Harry smugly.

"I do, but you haven't given me anything to work with, so all you rate right now is your cash fee and a handjob," I observe.

Harry smiles. "But there's more. I know your pussy and ass are going to be begging for my cock when you hear this. Her husband Steve may be fucking around on her and has one vice that she doesn't know about -- coke. He's using a lot, and it's sucking cash out of the coffers of the Anderson household. "

"Brienne's not the nice girl her mother thinks she is. Her grades have slipped to a C average this year, although her Mom doesn't know it. She's cutting class all the time. She's fucking a couple guys on her parent's bed, wearing her Mom's sluttiest underwear and using a vibrator in her ass when she's fucking. She's starting to get into some pretty kinky shit. She's one step away from a DP. She has also found Daddy's cocaine stash and is dipping into it. She's already turned bad and she's just waiting to get caught. If she doesn't turn it around soon I'm going to have business from them as a bail bondsman" he observed.

"I have the name of his coke dealer and her daughter's boyfriends," Harry says proudly.

"Harry, take your clothes off. I'm to fulfill every filthy fantasy you've ever had," I offer.

Chapter 6 "Tracy Fucks Harry's Eyeballs Out and Uses Her Husband to Clean Up"

I'm going to make myself look amazing and then I'm going to fuck Harry's eyeballs out. He's got the dirt I need to destroy my boss, and it makes my pussy wet just thinking about how I'm going to do it. I'm fingering myself while I'm running scenarios through my mind.

I get in the bath that cumbucket (my worm of a husband -- he doesn't even deserve a capital "c" in his name) has drawn for me. Harry is waiting in the bedroom, enjoying an 18 year old scotch. The steaming hot water and the bath salts put me in the right frame of mind for tonight. I'm making sure my ass is squeaky clean, as I'm sure both Harry and cumbucket will be mining that hole.

I get out of the tub. Cumbucket is there to dry me off. He knows he's supposed to be naked for this part of his duty, and his pathetic cock is already erect in anticipation of tonight's festivities.

As he's drying me off, I sit on my leather footstool and spread my legs and extend my perfectly painted (one of the 5,000 shades of red) toes. "Cumbucket, worship my toes and work your way up to my pussy and asshole. If you chip the paint on my nails I'm going to tan your hide," I tell him.

Cumbucket starts by licking my toes and sucking each one in his mouth. He starts stroking his cock as he's performing this chore. I take my free foot and kick him in the balls - - hard.

"Fffffffuck!" says the cumbucket, writhing on the ground holding his crotch.

"You shitbird, no beating off without permission. You got off easy this time" I bark. "Now get back to work."

Shitbird resumes his task, now licking my calf (perfect, creamy white, shapely and soft), my inner thigh (ditto) and then my freshly shaven pussy. He dwells there, sucking and plumping my puffy pussy lips and then working back and forth between my wrinkled, brown, but still perfect asshole and my now leaking pussy. As soon as I can feel my pussy leaking I put my hand on his head and push him backwards until he's lying flat on his back on the bathroom floor.

"Stay there," I command.

I put on my favorite powder blue lace suspenders and lace top hose and matching demi-bra. I top off my fuck me ensemble by donning my new 5 inch fuck me pumps. This is cumbucket's wet dream, as the porno that started this whole fucking mess featured a hot blonde wearing this get up while she is being ass fucked by a huge black cock with the husband cleaning up the mess.

I return to the bathroom and dig my heel into cumbucket's hairless pasty white chest. I start grinding it back and forth and tell him "This is a special night. You know what to do and when. Don't fuck it up or this heel goes into your nuts next time." I step down harder to make sure the point gets across.

Cumbucket is wondering if a kick in the balls would have been preferable. Good!

As I walk (strut) into the master bedroom, Harry looks up from his phone. I use one of my favorites moves, flop my tits over the top of my bra, and bounce on my toes so my DD's are almost hitting my chin. Harry drops his phone on the floor. At it hits the floor the battery pops out of the case. Harry's dick is pointing straight up.

"Looks like everything is popping right now," I observe.

"Fuck me!" says Harry. I know he is being dazzled by my whoreness. Hall of Fame fuckable.

"I will," I reply, and I push him back on the bed.

We start with a mouth fucking. I take his 7 inches and bury it in my throat in one gulp. I've had bigger. It feels good now. Hardly any gag reflex and he's moaning and pawing at my flopping tits. Even though I don't feel the need, I start drooling on my tits to turn on Harry and to lubricate them for the tit fucking that comes next. I keep mouth fucking him until my tits are glossy with my spit and his pre-cum.

I then pull off his cock, unsnap my bra, and bury his cock in the heavenly (wet) valley between my ever so soft tits. It is raining spit in the valley to help Harry slide his dick back and forth. I take the opportunity on the upstroke to lick the head of his cock, and I'm using both hands to manipulate my tits to maximize the friction with Harry's about to explode cock.

"Hold off big boy," I tell him. "We will have some fucking to do."

"Cockboy," I shout.

Cockboy knows what to do. He first meticulously cleans the spit and cum off my chest with his tongue while his hands are clasped behind his back. He then licks my pussy to make sure it's good and wet for what's coming. Then he turns to Harry, with pleading eyes.

I'm not sure what Harry's proclivities are, so I wait to see what Harry does.

You can see the gears moving in Harry's head as he witnesses cockboy performing his duties. I'm not sure he's seen any live cuckold action before.

"Oh, what the fuck. When in Rome . . ." says Harry, pointing to his dick.

Cockboy scoots over to Harry on his knees and gratefully starts sucking his cock while playing with Harry's balls and ass with his hands. I must say cockboy has learned well in a short period of time (he must have studying up on this on the internet in his spare time), as he's deep throating Harry's cock and Harry's legs are shaking.

I push my heel hard between the cheeks of cockboy's ass (yes, men do love to fuck women with their shoes on so I oblige, plus it makes me look good in bed). I apparently hit a bullseye (his asshole) because cockboy pulls off of Harry's cock and says, "Fucking sssssssssssshit!" Apparently that indicates more pain than "Fffffuck!" I certainly wouldn't want to be the recipient of a 5 inch heel up my ass, but to each his own.

"Back away cumbucket (now he's back to being a cumbucket)." Harry's cum belongs to me. You'll get it after I enjoy it first. I again dig my heel into the cumbucket's ass cheek and he skitters away like a cockroach.

I get on my hands and knees on the bed. I spread the cheeks of my ass with my hands. Harry is now looking at my (perfect) brown wrinkly asshole, gushing freshly shaved pussy, and hefty soft white ass cheeks. "Your choice," I tell him. I know he will be conflicted. He is.

After a ten second delay, he makes his choice. He repeatedly rubs the head of his cock against my pussy lips and then rams it in one smooth motion all the way up my ass. Good move on his part, fake left and go right. I thought he was going to go for my pussy first, but I now prefer it up the ass so his choice doesn't disappoint me. The feeling of his smooth cock against the walls of my ass is divine, and the lube from my pussy helps with the gliding sensation of his cock against the veins pulsing in my ass. I know my G-spot has a connection between my pussy and my ass, and he found it. I quickly motion for cumbucket and he assumes his preferred position, laying under me with his face directly under my pussy and his cock in my face. In all the commotion, I can still see my heel mark on his chest. It's funny what you notice when you're being given a vigorous ass fucking. Cumbucket starts licking my clit. My tits are hanging down and my nipples are rubbing against cumbucket's hairless chest. I'm on fire.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tracy's Revenge on the Ice Queen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 178 milliseconds