• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Weekend of Love Pt. 06

Weekend of Love Pt. 06

(picking up where the previous five left off)

I woke up, early in the morning, the first rays of the sunrise hitting the mirrors on the wall in front. I moved Leland's arm carefully off me, put on a pair of shorts, and went downstairs in search of bottled water (I'm a bit finicky that way).

The place seemed deserted, all the other guests having left the day ago. I found a couple of large bottles in the pantry, but as I turned back, I heard a hiss and moan that stopped me.

I moved slowly towards the kitchen area, and the sounds grew louder. "Take it Helda! Yeah baby, mama likes that", followed by a grunt.

Harold, in full drag, lay on a large, flattened sofa bed. An exaggerated yellow wig, a leather choker, and a badly fitting pick dress bunched up around the hip. Martha stood above, attempting to force a large dildo in.

"Stay still, faggot! I'm going to fuck you, and you know it."

I hated abusive doms, and I felt the anger rise in me, as she picked up a short strap, and twisting him (or was it Helda?), began to whip the upturned buttock, causing a series of yelps to emanate.

A large crash somewhere behind me caused them to stop, and Martha turned, saw me, was startled, then looked past me and smirked. I turned to see Leland, who had ambled along, naked save a pair of panties.

He (being similarly finicky) had wandered here out of thirst, and picked up a crate of bottles, which now lay on the floor between us, our hosts having evidently shocked him. But his presence only solidified my anger, and I marched up to the couple and roughly pushed Martha off.

"How dare you?!" she cried, and slapped me, "this is my whore, I do as I please, get the fuck out of here!"

This was it for me. I beckoned a shaky Leland closer, and holding her down, ripped her skirt down. "Trust me," I told Leland, "hold her hands. She needs to be taught her lesson."

I fingered her roughly. "Hah, what? you're going to fuck me, is that it?" I pulled myself out and found myself hard and ready for what I had to do.

Leland understood, and whispered, "but ... you never go in without ..."

"There's always a first time," I answered, and dipped my hand into a a jar of oil nearby, and slathered my dick, more for my own protection from the friction to come.

Martha got an inkling of what was about to happen when I pressed against her little pucker. "What? No, not there! Stop!"

I thrust forward savagely, and her face contorted, the very veins seeming to push out, her teeth on edge. I gripped her tightly in place, pushing forward. Leland was uneasy, but I looked him in the eye and shook my head, and he held on.

She screamed, but I didn't relent, and kept going, till I was all the way in, her breath ragged, tears streaming down her face.

"This is how Helda feels, bitch!" My cock burned from the friction, and I gave a couple of more thrusts before I stopped, and pulling her face up by her hair, asked Helda to come closer.

I pulled out, then turned Martha around, and holding her face in my hands, brought the tip of my cock to her nose. She tried her best to squirm away. "Hold her mouth open," I instructed Helda, as I slid in.

"Now shut up and listen to me," I said, mixing our juices inside her mouth, "you are not to dominate this lovely thing here; you don't know *how* to do it. Think of yourselves as sisters, and love one another as equals."

I pulled out, and Helda drew closer, and nuzzled Martha's tear-stained face. Leland came around to me and we held each other. "One day you shall find, or I hope you find, partners as we have found each other. Until then, either try to be this partner for each other, or help each other as best you can."

"Oh Harold!" "Oh Martha!" "Oh Helda!" The kissed each other, and hugged each other close.

I held out my hand to them, and we stood together, holding hands. "Let's move to a more comfortable place," Helda suggested, smiling at all of us.

We uncovered the large jacuzzi and lowered ourselves into the warm water, sitting on the edge. Leland had raided the pantry for some alcohol, and I raised a toast to our new friendship.

"Forgive me, Martha, I saw no other way." She came over and slapped me, then kissed me briefly on the lips, and we nodded at each other.

"Now you must forgive *me* in turn," she said to her husband. We sat down in a circle. "Love him now," I said, "first as Harold and then as Helda."

Martha looked Harold in the eye as she slowly removed the last of her clothes, then moved to kneel between his legs. She pulled down the panties he was wearing, slipping them off a foot at a time.

I held Leland closer, our own cocks becoming erect at the sight before us. He slung a hand around my neck, and let the fingers of the other hand trace the growing length of my member.

"Martha," he said, "try, for just a few minutes, to really worship his cock. Make it the center of your universe. Show how much you love him by loving his cock."

She brought her palms together, and laid the semi-hard penis between them, then bent to lick a small drop of precut at the tip. "Ugh," Harold clenched his fist, and whispered, "so long!"

"I know," she whispered back, "it's been too long, baby! But," she started dropping small kisses along the length, "we're good now. We're always going to be this way."

Leland silently pushed me down and adopted a mirror position, between my legs. I reached out and grasped Harold's hand, and kissed it. "Enjoy this," I said, then lowered his hand, on to Martha's head.

Meanwhile, Leland had wasted no time in taking me in all the way, comfortably lodged in his throat, cradling my balls in his hands. He turned to Martha and smiled; she still had a way to go before being able to give an equally amazing throatfuck.

He alternately hugged me and relaxed around me, humming throughout, and I felt the familiar surge building. Harold has started grunting, and I could see Martha's cheeks dimple repeatedly as she slurped noisily, urgently, resting her hands on his thighs.

"I'm coming!" he cried, and let loose. Martha's cheeks bulged with the effort; she tried to keep up but gagged and coughed, and cum trickled out.

I felt my own release draw near, and touched Leland's face. He clamped down, and I grunted, as he expertly milked me down, letting me slip out with a slurp.

Martha came over and kissed Leland, smiling. "And now," I said, "it's Helda's turn."

Leland rose and bent over the edge, pushing his ass up. Harold hesitated for a moment, then turned around and did the same. He took Martha's hand and brought it to his hole.

"This is her pussy," I said, bringing my lips to Leland's crack as I began to rim him slowly, "Love it just as well."

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Weekend of Love Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 41 milliseconds