• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Brockton Haitian Adventist MILF

Brockton Haitian Adventist MILF

"You know, I've had a crush on you for ages," Steve Mondesir said haltingly as he sat across Soeur Rosie Normand, the six-foot-tall, dark-skinned, curvaceous and absolutely gorgeous Haitian MILF he'd worshipped from afar for ages. Ever since he first saw her at the Brockton Haitian Adventist Church in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, he'd been smitten with her. Now, sitting across from her inside the cafeteria at Massasoit Community College, Steve finally manned up and told her how he felt.

"Thank you, Steve, I'm flattered," Rosie said, a jovial expression on her lovely face. It was after hours, and for once, Massasoit Community College's noisy cafeteria was quiet. Steven had been working on a criminal justice assignment in the school library when he first noticed a familiar-looking curvy beauty walking among the shelves. I'd recognize that big ass anywhere, Steve thought naughtily as he approached Sister Rosie, who'd bent over to pick up a fallen book.

"Bonsoir, Soeur Rosie, comment allez vous?" Steve asked her, clearing his throat loudly like the prim and proper, church-going Haitian he was raised to be. Sister Rosie turned around, and a lovely smile blossomed across her features. Ever since he could remember, Steve had been drawn to tall, dark-skinned women with curvy bodies and big butts. Hell, he had a homemade swimsuit calendar of tennis legend Serena Williams which he regularly masturbated to...

Sometimes, while masturbating, the young Haitian man found himself thinking of a certain lady from his church. Soeur Rosie, the tall, curvy, attractive and perennially single Haitian MILF haunted his dreams. In Steve's fantasies, he got to play with Soeur Rosie's thick Haitian booty...up close and personal. All those thoughts swirled about his head as he approached Soeur Rosie inside the Massasoit Community College library and greeted her...

"Bonsoir, jeune homme," Soeur Rosie replied, and Steve nodded, glancing at her appreciatively and grinned. They made small talk, and then went out of the library together. Thankfully, the older white lady working at the cafeteria hadn't closed yet in spite of the late hour, so Steve and Rosie were able to get some lukewarm pizzas and Pepsis. They sat alone in the campus cafeteria, and caught up. That was over an hour ago...

"But," Steve added, waiting for Soeur Rosie's response, for he was starting to get used to the script by now. Ever since his high school days, the same thing happened. Over and over again. It's like Steve was stuck in an endless loop. Whatever female Steve was interested in told him the same thing. Something about him being nice, and a great guy, but not the one for her. In the friend zone, like a boss, Steve thought, feeling utterly lost and dejected.

The big and tall, Afro-sporting young Haitian nerd found himself frustrated, especially these days. Steve was twenty years old, and so far could count his sexual experiences on one hand. Yeah, nothing to write home about. He'd been with three women in his entire life, and two of them he'd paid after finding them online. The third was a one-night stand at a buddy's birthday party. A random gal whom he never saw again. What Steve craved was a relationship with someone special...

"No buts, darling, say, want to get out of here?" Sister Rosie asked coyly, snatching him out of his reverie. Rosie smacked her full lips expectantly. Steve swallowed hard, then grinned and nodded at her most eagerly. Grinning, Steve and Rosie exited the school cafeteria together. Normally, Steve, who didn't drive, would wait for the Bat Bus which he would ride to the Bat Center in downtown Brockton, and then he would either hoof it back to his parents house on Ash Street, or catch another bus going up Main Street. Tonight, though, fate had other plans for him...

"Nice car you've got here, Soeur Rosie," Steve said as he admired the bright red Rav4 which sat at the far edge of the Massasoit Community College parking lot. Soeur Rosie smiled and shrugged, then clicked on a tiny device, and the car doors unlocked. The two of them got in, and Steve held his breath. The car was lovely, and the interior smelled really good. Steve didn't know what Soeur Rosie did for a living, but the Haitian MILF certainly did well for herself...

"Steve, if you keep complimenting me, you're going to make a Black woman blush, now, just call me Rosie," she said, licking her full lips. Steve nodded, and the car pulled out of One Massasoit Boulevard, and headed towards downtown Brockton. Steve remembered telling Rosie that he lived at the end of Ash Street, right before it turned into Forest Avenue, but she wasn't going there. When he inquired about that, Rosie laid her hand on his thigh, and smiled...

"You make me nervous, ma'am," Steve heard himself say, and Rosie looked him up and down and grinned. In her thirty two years upon this earth, Rosie had never met a guy who was so good-looking and smart, yet seemed so oblivious to his own qualities. For ages Rosie noticed Steve Mondesir checking her out whenever she ran into him at the Brockton Adventist Church, which was a major hub of the Brockton Haitian community. Of course, the big and tall, handsome but shy young man never did anything about it...

"Steve, my dear, you look good, and you're a young Haitian man, you are in college, you got a lot going on for you, now act like it," Rosie said, briefly taking her eyes off the road, and locking eyes with Steve. The young Haitian man nodded, and kept quiet. Noticing that the car was low on gas, Rosie pulled into a gas station on Warren Avenue, also known as Little Cape Verde by most Brockton-area people, and exited the car. Steve played around on his phone, and thought about Rosie's words. A few moments later, shouts from inside the gas station booth attracted his attention...

"Bitch, give me your purse or I'll cut you," shouted a Latino dude in a durag as he held a knife against Rosie's throat. She came running out of the booth, and this thug came after her. Sitting inside the car, Steve froze. Anger welled up within him as the thug shoved Rosie against the wall, and she looked at her assailant defiantly even while bleeding from the lip, where he'd struck her.

"You touch her again and I'll kill you," Steve shouted, as he surged from the car like a bear charging an enemy, and slammed into the Latino thug, sending him sprawling. The young Haitian nerd stood over the fallen thug, and kicked the knife away. Steve struck the other guy three times. The durag dude looked up at the towering, angry young giant who'd body-slammed him like an NFL lineman, and shook his head. Mercilessly Steve kicked him in the face, and he fell over, unconscious...

"Steve," Rosie said, and she gently laid her hand on Steve's arm. For a brief moment, Steve's eyes flashed with anger, and he didn't appear to recognize her. Taking deep, calming breaths he nodded, and Rosie talked to the gas station clerk, who called the cops. The Brockton Police came, and spoke to all parties involved. In the end, the Latino thug, Jose somebody, was taken away in a squad car, and Steve and Rosie got back in the Rav4 and left. The whole incident lasted less than half an hour...

"That was insane," Steve said, smiling and shaking his head, and Rosie looked at him. Once more, the young Haitian nerd was back to being his shy, jovial, nerdy self. Earlier, though, he turned into something akin to a lion, body-slamming the Latino thug, and he looked like he might have done more if she hadn't stopped him. In that moment when he looked at her, with the eyes of a wild animal, Rosie felt shock...and something else.

"Steve, I think you saved my life back there," Rosie said, as they pulled into Hillberg Street, deep inside the City of Brockton's quietly opulent west side. Steve looked at Rosie, and gently, tentatively brushed his fingers against her lips. They were still swollen from when the Latino thug Jose struck her. Steve's gentle touch surprised Rosie, in a good way. The young Haitian's hands were huge, like baseball mitts...

"I'm sorry you had to see that, I'm usually a very gentle person, I just don't like men who beat on women," Steve said, matter-of-factly, and when he looked at Rosie, there was an intensity in his eyes that hadn't been there before. Rosie looked at him, fascinated. A twenty-year-old, Afro-Caribbean, gentle-but-ferocious, youthful yet wise man sat in her car, and she found him puzzling...and more.

"I'm glad you feel that way, let's go to my place, we could both use a bandage or two," Rosie said, and she looked pointedly at Steve's fists, which were bruised from when he'd hit Jose the Latino thug. Steve looked at his hands and frowned, apparently surprised. Once more, his facial expression changed. Gone was the ferocity, and the assertiveness. Now, he seemed...worried.

"Damn, hope that doesn't leave a mark," Steve said, and Rosie flashed him a reassuring smile. Although she appeared calm, Rosie's mind swirled, and not just because of the harrowing attack she'd just survived. The young man in her car was someone she didn't know what to make of. From what she remembered of her psychology studies at UMass-Amherst in the early 2000s, Rosie figured that Steve might be a survivor of abuse. Such people often appeared soft and vulnerable, but with fearsome defense mechanisms...

"It won't, trust me, the worst marks are those people cannot see," Rosie said, speaking from experience. Steve looked at her, and once more, he...changed. Gone was the worry and the fear. The quiet assertiveness returned, along with a cocksure smile. Steve nodded at her, and she saw empathy in his eyes, rather than sympathy. Clearly this young Haitian man whom she saw at church every Sabbath had a lot going on...

"You've been through something horrible, haven't you? I can tell, if you want to tell me, I'm all ears, ma'am," Steve said, his voice deepening and rising an octave. Rosie looked at him, and then pulled into the parking lot of her townhouse on Hillberg Street. Sighing deeply, she told Steve about her abusive ex-husband Mathieu, a Haitian dude she met while living in Atlanta. They had a whirlwind romance and got marriage. Afterwards, Mathieu became abusive...

"My former husband Mathieu used to hit me, and I hated myself for letting him, and I tried to end his life as he slept but I failed, he was taken to the hospital and got better, and I served six months in prison, then lost everything in the divorce," Rosie Normand heard herself say to Steve Mondesir. The young man looked at her, and nodded quietly. Gently, Steve laid his hand on her arm, and pursed his lips...

"That son of a bitch had no right to hurt you," Steve said quietly, in a quiet voice full of wrath. On the few times that Rosie discussed her past abuse with male friends and family members, they were supportive, and all, but none could truly empathize with her. Steve, on the other hand, seemed to know what she was going through, so much that she inquired about it...

"Steve, my friend, have you gone through something similar?" Rosie asked, and Steve tensed up. For a moment, she was worried she might have crossed a line and chastised herself, both for opening up to this relative stranger, and for going into sensitive territory with him. Steve looked at her, pensive. After a long moment, the young man sighed, and then told her his tale.

"My parents, Elisabeth and Francois Mondesir died, a long time ago in Cap-Haitien, Haiti, and I was raised by my uncle Will Jean, my mother's brother, he was a real piece of work, and used to beat on me, I left the house when I turned eighteen and I haven't been back since," Steve said firmly, and when his eyes met Rosie's, there was a spooked softness in them. Steve looked...haunted.

"Steve, we're both decent people who've been abused by those who were supposed to love us, there's nothing wrong with us, they're what's wrong with the world," Rosie said softly, and she gently touched Steve's face. The young man looked at her and nodded, his face drawing closer to hers. Rosie's heart skipped a beat as Steve drew near, and then he paused, his face inches from hers...

"We need a world of our own," Steve said firmly, and then he took Rosie's face in his hands, and kissed her. Although surprised by the habitually shy young Haitian man's kiss, Rosie kissed him back passionately. Tenderly, these two wretched souls embraced one another. Thusly they exited the car, and went into Rosie's home. They did not make it past the living room...

"I need you and you need me, simple as that," Rosie whispered, as Steve sat on her living room couch, silently watching as she began to undress. Nodding, he rose and took off his shirt, and she looked at his barrel chest, which was covered with hair. A lot of guys nowadays went for the smooth-bodied, chiseled, gym-bunny look. Rosie preferred her men on the hairy side, and not so polished. Steve's look appealed to her...

"You're beautiful," Steve said, as he looked Rosie up and down. Pulling her into his arms, he kissed her again, and his eager yet gentle hands roamed all over her body. Rosie yelped in surprise as Steve caressed her big, firm buttocks then gave them a firm slap. Surprise turned to amusement as Steve winked at her. She sat on his lap, and wrapped her arms around him...

"You know what to do," Rosie murmured, and Steve gently caressed her breasts, and began sucking on them. Steve drew her to him, and his hand went between her legs. Rosie held her breath as Steve's fingers slid into her, and he began fingering her. Rubbing her clit between his thumb and index finger, he began working her over, and Rosie squealed happily...

"I want to worship you from head to toe like the Haitian goddess you are, especially that ass," Steve whispered, even as he propped a surprised Rosie on all fours, and admired her thick, dark Haitian booty. Rosie grinned, and watched as Steve literally kissed her butt, and then spread her thick ass cheeks. She felt a bit self-conscious as he sniffed her butt, inhaling her ass funk. Smiling, he slid a finger into her butt hole, and Rosie gasped.

"Oh, you're in my sweet spot," Rosie cooed softly, and Steve nodded. Rosie smiled, thankful that she'd showered after using the gym at Massasoit Community College, and Steve began fingering her pussy, sliding two digits into her wetness. Just like that, the young man began eating her pussy from behind. Rosie backed her ass up, grinding it against Steve's face as he ate her pussy with gusto.

"Let me eat your ass, Rosie," Steve said, and Rosie turned to look at him, not believing her ears. Steve winked at her, and gently kissed her butt. Shaking her head, Rosie shrugged and Steve smiled and spread her ass cheeks wide open. Once more he sniffed her butt hole, then slid his tongue inside. Rosie gasped as Steve's tongue wormed its way into her asshole. And just like that, he began eating her ass.

"Oh fuck, yeah, eat this ass," Rosie squealed, and Steve playfully smacked her big ass cheeks, loving the way they jiggled as he ate her booty. When she accidentally squeezed out a fart, she apologized profusely. Rosie felt like she was going to die of embarrassment, until she saw Steve's reaction. It was not what she was expecting. Steve laughed it up and resumed eating her asshole.

"I love this ass," Steve paused to say, slapping Rosie's big dark butt some more before sliding his tongue even deeper into her asshole. Apparently, the Haitian stud loved everything about Haitian female asses, farts included. Emboldened, Rosie laid Steve down on the carpeted floor of her living room and gave him a special treat. Sitting on Steve's handsome face, Rosie rode him hard, smothering him with her ass.

"Come fuck it then, and bring that dick over," Rosie suddenly said, and she rolled off of Steve's face, and got on all fours. As the big and tall Haitian stud looked on, she shook her big dark ass at him. Steve smiled, not believing his luck. Rubbing his hard dick, he positioned himself behind Rosie. Whirling around, Rosie grabbed his dick and tugged on its length, and Steve smiled. Without another word, Rosie leaned over and took him into her lovely mouth...

"You are something else," Steve whispered, smiling faintly as Rosie sucked his dick. The young man moaned softly, unable to resist the pull of Rosie's full, succulent lips as they wrapped themselves around his manhood. In no time, Rosie's expert dick sucking had Steve harder than a rock. Winking at him, Rosie turned around, exposing a fairly obvious target. Steve grabbed her hips with one hand and caressed her big ass with the other. Without further ado, he eased himself into her...

"Shut up and fuck me, big man," Rosie hissed, and she pressed her big ass against Steve's groin for emphasis. Steve gripped her hips tightly and began to fuck her with slow, deep thrusts. Rosie's pussy gripped his dick like a vise, just the way he liked it. Screaming, grinding and moaning, Rosie Normand, the prim and proper, church-going Haitian gal turned into a sexual cyclone, and all Steve could do was hang on for dear life, all the while slamming his dick into her...

"You could kill a brother with that pussy, Rosie, but what a way to go," Steve said, sighing, as he lay, sweaty and spent, next to her, an hour or so later. Rosie looked at him and smiled wickedly, then slapped him upside the head. Steve looked at her, surprised and puzzled. Rosie shrugged and smiled some more, then got up. The sight of her big black ass swaying this way and that caused his dick to go hard again.

"First off, I call it yoni and not pussy, second of all, let's go for round two," Rosie said as she pressed her hands against the nearby wall, sticking her butt out. Steve looked at that big black ass of hers and smiled. To really spur him on, Rosie spread her big dark ass cheeks wide open and squeezed out a loud, wet fart. Grinning, Steve followed her gaze and saw the bottle of Aloe cream hand lotion on the nearby table. He made a beeline for it, then went back to Rosie...

"I want some of that ass," Steve said, an almost dreamlike expression on his face as he got on his knees and began eating Rosie's ass some more. Taking the lubricant, he smeared some on her asshole, and Rosie sighed happily. Rising to his feet, Steve pressed his dick against Rosie's backdoor, and entered her asshole with a swift, smooth thrust. Rosie's warm, tight asshole gripped Steve's dick even tighter than her pussy had. Rosie arched her back and screamed, and just like that, he resumed fucking her.

"You and I are going to get along just fine," Rosie said, much later, as she and Steve emerged from the shower. Steve nodded in agreement, and then, suddenly, he took her hand and brought it to his lips. Rosie smiled, for the gesture was both sweet and corny. The big and tall Haitian stud gave her ass such a delicious pounding that they both needed to get cleaned up afterwards. Looking and smelling fresh and clean, they smiled at each other as they got dressed. Steve stood before Rosie, and looked into her eyes. Without another word, he nodded, kissed her on the lips then headed for the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Brockton Haitian Adventist MILF

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 765 milliseconds