• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Billy's Willy Ch. 03

Billy's Willy Ch. 03

Wednesday:

I was waking up for another day of classes. I was lying in bed snuggling with Billy, and I was so comfortable that I did not want to get out of bed. Billy was spooning me with his arm around, me cupping my breast. I could feel his dick resting against my butt crack, so I started wiggling by butt against him, to tease him into getting hard. It worked, so I giggled to myself. "What's so funny?" Billy asked me.

"Oh, nothing. But do you want to have some morning fun?" I asked him as I pushed against him.

Billy pinched my nipple, "Of course I do!" Billy said as he was kissing the back of my neck. He was grinding against me while I pushed back. He lifted my leg, and inserted his dick into my puss with a hard thrust.

He was thrusting in, and out of me. He put my leg down to reach over my hip, and started rubbing my clit. I kept pushing back against him. I was moaning loudly. "God yes Billy, fuck me...wake my pussy up!" I told him.

Billy laughed, and responded, "Oh sis, your pussy is wide awake, and hungry!"

"So, true Billy, so true... so keep feeding it!" I laughed with him.

I noticed a change in his rhythm. So, I asked Billy, "What's wrong?"

Billy pulled out of me, and jumped out of bed. "Sorry, I have to piss! Be right back!"

I let out a deep sigh, and rolled onto my back. I could hear him in the bathroom. I started rubbing my clit while I was waiting. Billy came back into the room, and jumped on the bed. He saw that I was rubbing myself. He started rubbing my inner thighs. Smiling at me with a cheesy grin, "Sorry, you got me all hot, and bothered before I could relieve myself." He was moving his fingers closer to take over rubbing my pussy. "Damn, you are so fucking hot, and sexy! I can't keep my hands off you!" He said to me.

"Well, I want more than just your hands!" I said to him. "Come on let's finish our morning romp the right way!"

Billy climbed on top of me, and thrust into me. He was laying on top of me while he was fucking me. Then he got on his knees, and put my feet on his shoulders so that he could rub my clit while thrusting in, and out. I came hard, and fast. Billy started thrusting harder, and faster. He then came inside me, which triggered another orgasm from me.

We both groaned loudly when we came together. Billy leaned down to kiss me. "Good morning, sis!" He said to me, and then rolled onto the bed.

I was laughing, and said to him, "The best way to start the day!"

After a few more minutes, we both got up to get ready for the day. Billy went into the bathroom, and I went to the kitchen to start the coffee. When that was started, I went to join Billy in the shower. I stepped into the shower, and Billy had his back to me. I stepped in and wrapped my arms around his waist to hold him for a minute.

Billy put his hands over mine, and asked me, "What is wrong Missy?"

I could hear the concern in his voice, so I reassured him that I was fine. "I am doing great, Billy. Just wanted to hold you for a minute. It is going to be a crazy day." Then I asked, "Do you know when mom, and dad planned on coming over?"

Billy turned around to hold me also. His response was, "I'm not sure? We'll have to give them a call."

We finished getting cleaned up for the day. I washed his back, and he washed mine. We got out of the shower, dried off, and got dressed.

Billy went into the kitchen to get coffee while I finished getting ready. One thing about me, it doesn't take me long, I am a tomboy through, and through. No make-up for me just a quick blow dry to my hair, and I am good to go.

When I went out into the Kitchen Billy was sitting at the table playing on his phone, eating breakfast. "Do you want me to call mom to see what time they are coming over?" I asked him.

"Sure, that way it will give us an idea of when we have to be good." He replied with a big smile.

I looked at the clock, and saw that it was 8:15 am. Knowing mom will be up I called her. She answered on the second ring in her usual happy, carefree voice. "Good Morning, sweetheart!"

I always chuckle when I call her. No matter how old I will be she will always answer the phone calling me sweetheart. "Hi mom, how are you this morning?" I asked her.

"Oh, we are doing great this morning. Excited to come up to see you, and Billy!" She replied.

"That's why I am calling to find out when you think you'll be here today?" I asked her. Then informed her, "Billy, and I have classes today. One of us will be home by three o'clock."

"That sounds great. Dad and I will leave here around two, and be there after you get home." She replied.

"That sounds great mom. We can't wait to see you, and dad. Drive Safe." I told her as we ended the call.

Billy looked over at me, and asked, "So they will be here as soon as we get home from class?"

"Yep, so no fooling around this afternoon." I replied with a chuckle. Billy grabbed ahold of me, and pulled me onto his lap to nuzzle my neck. I was laughing when I said to him, "Didn't get enough this morning?"

Billy chuckled, and told me, "I can never get enough of you!"

I looked at the clock, and saw that class started in twenty minutes. "Unless you can get both of us off in three minutes, we don't have any more time this morning." I told him. He let out a big sigh, and let go of me. As I was getting off his lap he slapped my ass. I turned quickly towards him, and asked, "Hey, what was that for?"

Billy got up from the chair, and replied, "To let you know that there is more of that for later when we are alone!" We both smiled at one another. We gathered up our bags for school, and headed out.

I got to my first class on time, but it was close. Unfortunately, Tammy is in that class with me. I saw her looking towards me, I gave her a dirty look, and then looked away from her. All I could think to myself was, "Please don't let the dumb bitch come over to me after class."

I got a text from Billy, "Hey sexy, do you know how bad I want to fuck you right now?" he asked me.

I texted back to him, "As much as I want you?"

His response was, "More!"

All I could do was smile, and shake my head. Class got over, and as I was gathering up my stuff Tammy walked towards me. I said under my breath "Shit!"

Tammy saw the look on my face, and did not stop, she just kept walking to leave. I sighed, relieved that I did not have to deal with her yet.

The rest of the morning was uneventful. It was time to head home for the day, as I was walking to my car I saw Billy coming towards me. We both got to the car at the same time. He approached me, and it looked like he was going to kiss me in public. I moved, and he gave me a strange look. "What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Billy, we have to be careful in public, you never know who is around." I told him. As soon as I got done saying that Tammy walked up to us. I just stared at her.

Billy always the gentleman, "Hi Tammy what's up?" He asked her.

Tammy was looking at me, and replied, "Not much. Um, I would like to apologize for yesterday Billy. I was way out of line."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Missy I'm sorry that I tried to use your brother to get what I wanted." She told me.

I just shook my head, and replied to her. "Tammy that was low as hell. You are not moving back in, so get that out of your head." Tammy went to say something, but I stopped her. "Tammy, I am not interested in anything you have to say right now, we have to go."

I started to get in the car. I heard Billy say to her. "Give her time Tammy, maybe she will not be so upset in the future."

"Billy! Get in the car!" I yelled at him. Once in the car we left to go home. "Really Billy? Why should I get over it?" I asked him.

Billy just looked at me all serious, and said, "Because she is your best friend."

I just growled at him, and drove us home.

We got home, and our parents hadn't arrived yet. So, Billy wanted to fool around, well I did too. "Hang on let me text mom." I told him.

I sent a message to mom, and her response was they were about twenty minutes away. I put my phone down, and told Billy how much time we had. He grabbed my hand, and led me into the bedroom. We couldn't get our pants off fast enough. I fell back on the bed trying to take mine off. Billy was undressed in record time. He grabbed my panties, and pulled them down. He leaned in to lick my pussy, and found that I was already wet, and ready for him. He lifted my legs up, and wide. He thrust into me, and paused. "God, you feel so fucking good in my pussy!" I yelled at him.

Billy started moving in, and out of me. I was meeting every one of his thrusts. Billy, and I looked at each other in the eyes while we fucked. "I can't get enough of your pussy!" Billy told me, and started thrusting harder. I could feel his balls hitting my asshole. I reached down to rub my clit. Both of us exploded at the same time. Billy moaned long, and loud. I screamed my release.

We stayed in the same position for a minute. Then Billy pulled out of me, I could feel his cum running out of my pussy to my ass. I reached down, wiped some of the cum up and tasted it. I licked my fingers clean, and smiled at Billy. "Taste's wonderful!" I told him.

We look over at the clock, and realized that we were fucking for fifteen minutes. We both scrambled to get cleaned up, and dressed. We literally just got our clothes back on when the doorbell rang. We looked at each other to make sure we were presentable, then headed out to the living room. Billy sat on the couch, and I answered the door.

Mom, and dad came in giving me a huge hug. I noticed mom paused for a quick second when she went to release me. Dad went in, and sat with Billy. They turned on a sports channel so they were in their glory. Mom asked to use the bathroom. "Sure, you know where it is." I told her.

I sat down in the living room to talk to dad. The three of us were making small talk when mom came back into the room with us. I noticed that she had an odd look on her face. She then asked all of us, "So let's go pick out a bed for Billy, and then go get some dinner." We all agreed, and left the apartment.

Billy, and I were in the backseat, we kept looking at each other with that we just got away with something smirk. Mom was chatting away making small talk. We got to the furniture store, and went straight to the beds.

Billy was sitting, and laying on beds to try them out. He called over to me "Hey, Missy come lay on this one."

I went over to him, and laid down. Billy asked me what I thought of it? "I like it a lot it is very comfortable." I replied. I noticed mom looking strangely at us again. I was starting to get guilty conscience. We got up, Billy decided that was the mattress he wanted. Dad, suggested that he look at the bedroom outfits so that he would have a bed frame, and dresser. We walked over there to look.

We were away from mom, and dad so I whispered to Billy, "I think mom is suspicious of us."

Billy whipped his head around to me, and asked me, "Why in the hell would you think that?"

"Haven't you noticed the looks she has been giving us?" I asked him. Then I told him, "When they got to our place she went to use the bathroom. Ever since then I have gotten an odd vibe from her. Maybe she went by the bedroom, and it smelled like sex!"

"Relax, you acting nervous will give us away. Everything will be okay." He told me. All I could say was "I sure hope so."

So, Billy picked out a bedroom outfit. The sales rep got it all written up, and set up a delivery date for the next day. When we were finally done with everything we headed out to get some dinner.

We decided on an Italian restaurant. We all gave our order to the waitress. Dad was asking me questions about school. But I wasn't really paying attention. Billy had his hand under the table on my leg. He kept squeezing it... at one point he inched his hand up to my crotch to rub it. I squeezed my legs together to keep his hand on my center. He was wiggling his fingers against my jeans, and making me wet.

"Missy, your father is talking to you. Are you not listening?" My mom asked me. Which snapped me back to reality.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about an assignment that is due for school." I said hurriedly. "What were you saying dad?" I asked him.

"I was just asking how much more you have until you are done with school?" Dad asked me.

"Oh, um one more semester. Then I will have my Bachler's degree." I told him. He smiled, and said good, good.

Dinner came so we all ate our meals. After dinner, we headed back to the apartment. Mom, and dad came up for a bit. I was in the kitchen making coffee for everyone. My mom came into the kitchen, she stood next to me not saying anything. Which was odd for my mom, she is a talker. Finally, I let out a deep sigh, and asked her what was on her mind?

"Missy, do you have a boyfriend?" She asked me

"Why do you ask mom?" I asked her.

"Well when I went to the bathroom when I first got here today, I stepped into your room, and you could smell that you, or someone just had sex." She stated.

I looked at her with questioning eyes, and replied, "Yes, I do have a boyfriend."

Mom kept looking at me, then she looked behind her at Billy. I purposely did not turn my head. She looked back at me. All she said was, "When did it start?"

I tried to play it off that I was talking about a boyfriend not my brother. She just kept looking at me, and asked again, "When did it start?"

"When did what start?" I asked her. She then turned her head again towards my brother.

"When was the first time you, and Billy fucked?" She asked in a harsher whisper.

I couldn't look at her in the eye. "Thanksgiving weekend." I said in a defeated voice.

All my mom said was "I kind of figure that is when it started."

I turned to her quickly, and asked her, "What do you mean?"

She smiled, and said, "You are glowing like you're in love, and Billy has never had that big of a smile on his face. So, I figured you two finally found each other." I just stood there stunned. Not knowing what to say.

Mom put her arm around me, and squeezed me tight. Then she told me something that blew me away. "You see honey, I have been fucking your uncles since I was about 18 or 19 years old. Every time I go home to see family, I am meeting up with them." I just stood there with my mouth hanging open.

I turned to look at Billy, and my dad. I whipped around to my mom, and asked her, "Does dad know?"

She smiled, and replied, "Oh, yes honey he was, and still is your uncle Joe's best friend. Remember uncle Joe introduced us." She turned to look at my dad, she always has the biggest most sincere smile when she looks at him. "I love your father more than anything. He always said that he would never get between your uncles, and I. He actually enjoys knowing that he is sharing me, and that I am wanted by other's."

I could not believe what I was hearing from my mom. My dad hollered over at us, "What are you two discussing over there? Come back, and join us."

I said back to him, "Coming dad, just getting the coffee."

Mom, and I carried the coffee mugs into the living room, and sat down.

My dad turned to my mom, "So Lily did you ask her?" My mom smiled, and replied, "Yes, I did Bob, I was right." My dad laughed, and said, "You always are sweetheart." Then he leaned over, and kissed her.

Billy had a confused look on his face, looking back, and forth from mom, and I. I took a deep breath, and told Billy, "Mom figured us out." Billy just went "Oh."

Mom went over to Billy, squatted down in front of him. "It's okay Billy. I've had sex with your uncles. So, I was just waiting for you two to discover one another." Billy's eyes got wide, and he looked over at me. Mom looked at the both of us, and said. "My best advice is don't tell anyone. Not everyone understands this." Billy, and I agreed immediately.

As mom was standing up she smiled real big, and said, "We are still going to bring the other bedroom set in here to make it look like you each have your own room." Then mom looked at dad, and said to him, "Come on Bob let's head home, and leave these two to their evening." Dad agreed so they got ready to go. We all gave each other a hug, and said bye.

After they left I locked the door, and leaned against it. I looked at Billy. "Well that was different." I said to him.

He started laughing really hard. "Like we ever thought we could get one past mom." He said. I walked over to him, and punched him in the arm.

"Oh, let's see. Come lay on the bed Missy, putting your hands on me at the restaurant. Of course, she was going to figure it out!" I yelled at him.

He wrapped his arms around me, and said, "But sis now we have their permission to fuck." I looked at him, and laughed. I replied, "We did, didn't we?" Billy just smiled from ear to ear. He leaned into me, and kissed me hard. He whispered in my ear, "Race you to the bedroom!" We both took off in a run.

When we got into the bedroom we frantically started taking our clothes off. Billy got undressed first, and laid on the bed. When I was done, I kneeled on the bed, and crawled to him. I grasped his dick, and started stroking it. I then put my mouth on it to start sucking it. I was rubbing on his balls, and Billy was holding my head while I was sucking on him.

I pulled off his dick, crawled up his body, I straddled his hips, and guided his dick into my pussy. I sank all the way down on it. I paused for a moment to get used to it inside me. I started rocking back, and forth, I put my hands on his chest for support. Billy pulled my legs in closer to him, and told me to lay on him.

So, I did, and we started kissing. He grabbed my ass cheeks, to start pumping me hard on his cock. I was slamming down onto him, I then pushed myself up so that I was sitting straight up. I brought my knees up so I could bounce on his dick easier. I was almost pulling all the way out, and slamming back down. My god it felt so good. Billy reached in front of me to rub my clit, which made me cum immediately.

After I came Billy took control. He pushed my knees back down, and rolled us over so he was on top. He put my legs on his shoulders, and leaned forward to make my knees rest at the side of my head. He had me totally exposed. He started pounding harder into my pussy. He was grunting, I could feel the change, and knew he was going to cum. He started kissing me hard while he was cumming inside me, which triggered me to cum again. I was screaming but his kissing was capturing the sound.

Billy rolled off me, we were both trying to catch our breath. "Wow!" was all I could say. As I was getting up to go into the bathroom. I leaned over, and put Billy's dick in my mouth to help clean him off. He was twitching. "My god Missy that is fucking awesome!" He told me.

I looked up at him, and smiled. "Mmm, I taste pretty good." I said to him as I got out of bed.

I was getting cleaned up when Billy came into the bathroom. He smiled at me, and told me that he loved me. "I love you to Billy. Now let's get some sleep. You have worn me out!" I told him with a giggle.

We went to bed holding each other, and fell fast asleep.

To be continued....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Billy's Willy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds