• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • That's What Friends Are For...

That's What Friends Are For...

I did it. I finally dumped Rachel. We'd been living together for a few years and things were great for a while, but over the last year or so the relationship had taken a turn for the worse. She started getting very hostile for no reason, even in front of my friends. She openly mocked my interests. The relationship was just turning very sour. On top of everything else, our physical relationship had stopped. I don't mean we weren't having sex. I mean she wouldn't touch me. We never kissed. We rarely hugged. Worst of all, she knew I wanted to be intimate and made a point of walking around topless all the time. She had amazing tits, full and very large, and she knew how much I liked them, but I wasn't allowed to touch them. She never much cared for having her tits played with, but she used to let me because she know I liked it. Now she was rubbing them in my face...or more accurately, dangling them just out of reach. She was gone at last, moved out and out of my life. Her boycott of intimacy meant I hadn't had any physical contact in nearly a year, but now I was free to see if I could find a woman that would like me for me and have a working sex drive.

I had the place to myself for a few weeks before Heather started coming over. Her and I had been friends since high school and she wanted to keep me company as I adjusted to living alone again. We watched TV or movies and talked quite a bit. Rachel and her hadn't fully gotten along and we didn't really talk much about a great many topics. To my surprise, when I mentioned the lack of a sex life that became a subject that came up regularly. Heather had been single for about 2 years at that point so her sex life was as nonexistent as mine.

"I don't know...what if she wasn't interested because I just wasn't very good?" I asked Heather one evening as she sat lounging across my leather couch. "I mean I always thought I was very good at a lot of things. The girls I dated before her never complained. In fact I was often complimented on some things."

"I'm sure that wasn't it. She was just beyond frigid...way beyond frigid." Heather shrugged a bit. "you have said that before, you know? That you were complimented."

"I have? I don't even know anymore. She didn't even want to kiss."

"Well, lets see then..." at that Heather leaned over and kissed me. It was gentle at first. I was rather surprised at it. I'd never guess we'd ever kiss. We were friends. I'll confess I'd noticed her ass through her rather tight jeans from time to time but I didn't really think of anything beyond it. Now here she was kissing me. After the brief shock wore off, I found myself kissing back. Our lips parted...tongues meeting. I don't know why, but I was a little surprised that Heather was such a good kisser.

She pulled away, pausing to lick her lip a moment before looking at me. "You aren't the problem." She sat up a bit. "So...what if I said I wanted to know how good you are at other things?" She slid a hand down her shirt and lifted it slightly.

I admitted I've noticed her ass before, but I never really checked her out like this before. She was blond with blue eyes and very fair skinned. She really had a nice body. She was a bit curvy and had the slightest hint of a belly, but had a nice pair of tits. Not overly large but very nice and perfectly sized for her frame. Her waist had a perfect curve out to her hips giving her a bit of an hourglass shape.

I really didn't know what to say. She had me speechless, which does not happen. Rather than answer, I reached for her shirt and helped her pull it over her head. She wore a simple white bra, more for comfort than looks. She clearly didn't plan to do this but seeing more of her body just made me realize more and more that I'd never noticed how sexy my friend was. I put my arm around her back, finding the hooks of her bra and opening it one-handed before pulling it away with the other. Her bare chest looked great. Her 38C breasts were fairly perky for such a full size, and she had small light pink nipples surrounded by faint areolas.

I took one of her firm breasts in my hand, it filled it nicely, and gently sucked her nipple between my lips. She let out a moan at this, arching her back and tilting her head back as she enjoyed it. As I started nibbling I placed a hand on the other, toying with her free nipple with my fingers, her moans intensified.

"Oh she's crazy for not wanting this" She looked down as I glanced up. "Please...I need more."

I slid my hand down her body and reached for her jeans, opening them. She lifted up and slid her ass out of them and her panties in one move. I pulled away to see her. My friend since high school is naked on my couch and she looks incredible. she opened her legs revealing a small tuft of light hair sitting on top of a delicious looking pussy. Her inner lips barely protruded and as she spread her legs wider, shifting to lay on the couch, they parted slightly.

As I lowered my head I caught a hint of her sweet scent and I just couldn't hold back. I dove in, my tongue sliding between her moist lips and finding her clit. She let out a gasp as I gently grazed her love button and as I licked it deeper she began to moan. Her hand rested on my head as mine reached around to grab her ass. Feeling her writhe in pleasure as I went deeper got me more excited and eager to please her. Her legs wrapped around me and she got louder. I could feel her climax building and I began to hold back just a bit to make it last as much as possible. When she just couldn't hold back anymore, she screamed in ecstasy as she came. I still couldn't believe I just ate out my best friend but as she came back down and I sat next to her, she made it clear we were not done yet.

She reached over and started rubbing the bulge in my pants. At about 6 inches, I never really thought I had anything too spectacular, but as she pulled down my pants and saw my hard cock for the first time she stopped to comment "That is thick...can I?"

I nodded and she lowered herself and ran her tongue up my shaft...swirling around the head before wrapping her lips around it and sucking it into her mouth. Her soft mouth felt amazing. It was the first time in years I'd had attention like that and I leaned back to enjoy it. She took more in, running her tongue across my shaft as I slid deeper in her mouth and to her throat. She brought a hand up, gently cradling my balls as she slid up and down. It felt amazing. I reached down, stroking her hair and letting my hand slide down her body as far as I could reach, enjoying the feel of her smooth skin.

She stopped rather abruptly. "Not like this..." she said with a coy smile, clearly noticing my disappointment that she's stopped. She stood in front of me and then put a knee on either side of me on the couch...lowering herself and straddling me. My hard cock slid up her thigh before she reached between us and positioned it at her dripping pussy lips. She moved lower and I slipped into her sopping tight slit. She let out a gasp as she eased down the rest of the way and waited a moment before she started moving her hips, riding me.

I reached around her and grabbed her ass in my big hands, guiding her into a nice rhythm. As her moans got louder, she started moving faster, her full tits bouncing in front of my face. I sat up to catch one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked, running my tongue along it and hearing her scream in pleasure. We got totally lost in the moment. It was wild and passionate as my dear friend fucked me. Both of us edged closer to final release. I felt her body tense and her pussy twitching as she tossed her head back and came. I thrust up to meet her motion and joined her in ecstasy, feeling myself cum deep inside her.

We stayed there for a few minutes...neither of us really sure what happened or how we ended up where we were. We gathered ourselves and she climbed off me to sit beside me. We talked for a while and decided that we didn't want to endanger the friendship we have. For now this was just another aspect of our friendship. We got dressed and she got ready to leave. We both did have work the next day.

As she headed for the door, she did look back with a bit of a coy smile, "Want to hang out again Thursday?"

"Sure."

"Great. We'll have some fun." Her smile widened a bit and she left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • That's What Friends Are For...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 509 milliseconds