• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Officer Long Ch. 02

Officer Long Ch. 02

123

Christmas Break had nearly arrived, I had to make it through the last day this week then just 5 work days before a much needed 2 week vacation. Wednesday and Thursday had been just the normal grind, hot chicks walking the halls in skimpy clothing, horney boys drooling over them, a few kids up to no good. If I hadn't had the video of Jennifer working so determinedly to keep her sexy ass out of prison I may have been bored the entire time. I couldn't resist watching it over and over though, each time it seemed to be more and more erotic. When I finally saw Jennifer after our encounter, it was just after lunch on Wednesday, she was making her way to her next class. She looked gorgeous! She was wearing a black skirt shorter than her red one, a dark brown cut off tee that exposed her midriff, and those same tennis shoes that she must never take off. Her hair wasn't in a ponytail, instead it was well done and really did frame her beautiful face perfectly. My suspicions had been correct, without the distraction of smeared makeup her face had a truly angelic quality. Soft cheeks, perfect eyebrows, long sultry lashes, full deep pink lips that seemed to naturally hold a pouting appearance.

She didn't say anything as she passed by where I was standing, only making eye contact for a split second causing her face to turn a light shade of red. Once she made it by me her walk turned into a strut and her hips swayed like they were playing some kind of salsa music over the school's PA system. My dick lurched at the sight of her plump ass jiggling down the hallway. When she turned into the female restroom it took every ounce of restraint I had not to follow her inside under the guise of smelling smoke just so I could have a second or two to be alone with the little vixen. My brain was in charge today though and I knew that would probably be a very risky act.

I only saw her one other time that day as she was making her way to her final class of the day. She stopped this time and stared into my eyes with a longing that cemented my knowledge our affair would continue and that she wasn't about to spill the beans.

"Mr. Francis asked me to give you this." she said holding out a plain manilla envelope.

"Thank you Jennifer, having a good day?" I said as I took the standard looking envelope from her shaking hand.

"Yes sir." she said grinning ear to ear.

"Good. Have a good afternoon" I turned abruptly and headed in the direction of my office, forcing myself not to look back to check her out one last time.

Once inside my office I locked the door and took a seat behind my desk, prying up the little tabs keeping the flap shut I peered inside the package. Inside were a pair a black G-string panties and a piece of paper. I assumed Mr. Francis hadn't sent anything for me since I had talked to the guy maybe twice this year and had despised him the entire time I was a student here. Pulling the underwear out I immediately noticed they were dripping wet, if the envelope hadn't been lined with bubble wrap they would have soaked the manilla material quickly. Grabbing the note, which had absorbed the moisture from her panties, I carefully unfolded it trying not to rip the paper in its fragile state.

'If you can't wait until Friday just text me anytime' was all it said followed by a phone number. I was pretty tempted to hit her up after school that night as well as the next, but doing that would jeopardize the control I needed to maintain at all times given the possible consequences that could come up if the shit hit the fan. Instead I just used the panties for the smell while I jerked off watching my little hoe-made video.

TGIF!

Friday morning was pretty much the same as our first encounter, except I went down on her first and fucked her brains out, drawing forth 2 intense orgasms from her perfect young body. When she took my cock in her mouth to finish me off it was nothing but deep throating and fucking her face, she wasn't tenderly caring for my knob, she wanted my cum and was doing her best to ensure her gift would be delivered.

"Uhhh... Oh yeah, here it comes" I announced as her cheeks began to bulge out from the load I was depositing. Now most girls try to swallow as fast as they can, not letting the spunk sit in their mouth for longer than necessary. Jennifer, though, just held it in her mouth as she sucked and licked and bobbed on my erupting tool. She seemed to enjoy the taste and it was kind of gratifying knowing that she was savoring the taste of my seed as she was now lovingly coaxing the last few drops out of my shaft.

"You keep this up young lady and I guarantee you won't be going to prison over this incident. " I said as she finished cleaning my cock.

Having been a couple minutes since I ejaculated I was amazed that when she started to respond I could clearly see my full load still swimming around inside her mouth.

"Mmmh, gooth! " she slurred before finally swallowing and restarting "Good, I just hope that I am able to keep you happy, sir."

As she was getting dressed I didn't take my eyes off of her once as I enjoyed the sight of her widely stretched pussy that was so tight only a half hour before, her gorgeous little boobs bouncing as she worked her tight clothes back on.

"So no one questioned your explanation for Tuesday?"

"Nope, Jason and Dave were just happy to not get expelled."

"Sam?"

"Dave told Sam but I haven't talked to him since, I mean he tried...called and texted me but I just didn't answer."

"Good, my captain says that I have to get something worthwhile soon from you or they will proceed with the charges."

"I'll do anything to not go to prison." Jennifer purred as she ran her hands over my chest.

"I wish I could take what you've done so far to him as proof but that just isn't possible, so...we need to get a buy or seizure done quickly for your sake."

"OK"

"Do you know anyone that you can get something from before school?" Looking up at the clock feeling happy she showed up extremely early for our appointment leaving us with a good 40 minutes before the first bell.

"Yeah, a couple people probably." She rattled off a couple of boys names first and I just typed random keys before asking for other names. "Maybe you are waiting for another girl?" She really is a fast learner I thought as I let a coy smile flash across my face.

"At first yes, guys tend to run their mouths and I would hate for them to blab that you set them up. I need to establish a few CI's first just in case someone figures out who set them up. Our training says that women make better CI's because they can use their sexuality to distract the target." I said staring at her hoping she would buy my explanation.

"OK, well Tonya pissed me off a few weeks ago when she broke up with my brother for one of the football players. I think that slut was fucking him while she was still dating my brother. I still talk to her because she always gets good shit but I'm not friends with her anymore."

"Tonya...? I asked typing in my first name of the morning.

"Ramirez."

Her file quickly filled the screen, school ID photo on the right and her grades, current classes and list of reprimands on the left. Her face wasn't as pretty as Jennifer's but she was quite attractive, the best part was she had just had her 18th birthday. I don't mind losing my job but I'm not trying to get thrown in prison.

"Perfect!" I said "ask her to meet you ASAP."

"What do you want me to get, she usually has weed. Sometimes ice or Molly."

"I'll take whatever she has." Jennifer's finger were a blur as she shot off a quick text, her phone dinging seconds later with a response, blurry fingers, dinging, blurry fingers, then a final ding.

"She's on her way. Are you going to put a wire on me?" Jennifer asked shoving her perky tits towards my face."

"We don't use wires anymore, since cell phones all you have to do is call me and leave the line open, I record everything on my end. To make this work though I have to be able to catch her with enough to put her away for a while so she will cooperate."

"That slut is always holding something."

"Where is her stash spot?"

"Usually in her glove box or her love box." she said with a smile. Perfect I thought. Ding. "She's here."

"OK, go out the front door and call me before you get to her car, just make sure your phone stays on. With our system we can pick up anything said inside her car as long as her stereo isn't up too loud."

I handed her some of my money I put in the safe before she arrived and soon Jennifer was rounding the corner at the end of the hallway. My phone rang seconds later "Out the door and heading for her car."

"Get her to smoke something if you can so I can have a reason to search her car, that way she won't think you set her up."

"Easy" she said as I heard rustling and assumed her phone was now in the purse she had been carrying. A few moments later:

*rap music playing*

J- i still can't believe you dumped my brother

T- I was done with him, you know I can't stand the same dick over and over

J- fucking skank haha

T- you're one to talk

J- you got that?

T- here, better than that last shit for sure

J- sweet, looks like candy

T- tastes like shit but you will feel like candy afterwards

J- got any buds? Left my shit at home today, my mom dropped me off early and I didn't want her smelling it.

T- I always got my sister's back

*lighter flick* *coughing*

J- now that tastes like candy

T- my uncle said it's called purple passion

J- tastes like purple koolaid

*both girls giggling*

J- I gotta get back inside, Mr cocksucker only let me go to use the bathroom.

T- cya chica

I chuckled to myself, that poor guy will never outrun that nickname, Richard Smucker was not a good name for a teacher. I hurried out the side door towards the stoner lot still listening to my phone.

"Now what" I heard much clearer.

"Just go about your day, stash what you got somewhere safe just in case Tonya questions anything later."

"I'll put it in MY safe"

"Hopefully it doesn't fall right out." I joked referencing the loose state I had left her pussy in.

I quickly spotted the black 2001 Eldorado listed on Tonya's parking permit application and casually circled the hedgerow until I was in a blind spot before slipping through the bushes and approaching her car. To my surprise she was still taking hits from a small green 'sneak-a-toke' when I reached her door.

*tap*tap*tap*

She jumped at the noise and turned to see me looking directly at her, her face quickly lost its light brown coloring and she was struggling not to exhale the pot smoke directly into my face.

"I can already smell it...plus I watched you take a couple hits before I walked up so no need for you to damage your lungs holding that crap in." She exhaled and filled the entire front of the car with a cloud of thick white smoke. I was caught off guard by the sheer amount her lungs had been holding in, I've seen smaller clouds from a bong rip. "Why don't you just step out so we can have a little talk."

As she opened the door I requested her keys which she reluctantly handed over along with the green shotgun shell sized pipe. With her standing next to the open door I asked if she had anything else in the vehicle, when she said no I told her I was gonna search it regardless and it was smarter not to piss me off by making me look for it.

"The rest of it is in the glove box." she finally said pouting.

After confiscating a handful of baggies filled with equal amounts of marijuana I lead her quickly into my office before anyone had a chance to see what was happening. I loved being able to pass as a student from a distance, in hindsight I'm sure that has helped considerably on my ability to sneak up on students unnoticed.

"Please, take a seat." I said offering that uncomfortable metal chair to this hot Latina skank. I counted the baggies before saying "15 bags of pot, young lady you just bought yourself quite a chunk of jail time"

"I'll probably just get probation so whatever..."

"I will only say this one time so listen carefully... Lose that bitchy attitude and address me with respect, got it?"

"Yes sir" she said with more attitude.

"Guessing you know how this game is played then."

"Yeah, most of my family has done time so it's no biggie, like I said first offense so I will just get probation."

"That makes this easy then, I just need to call to have your car towed for seizure."

"That's my dad's car, you can't touch it" she mocked in a sing song voice.

"Actually.." glancing at her ID for show "Tonya, that car is forfeited to the state because you used it in the commission of a drug related felony, gotta love our seizure laws huh?"

"My dad's gonna beat my ass." all attitude gone now.

"Then I'll get Sergeant Ryke down here so she can make sure you aren't hiding anything else on, or IN, your body before we get you down to county...I don't believe we have any female jailors working today to perform the required cavity search."

Her face now showed the fear I had been waiting on. Sgt. Ryke, or as she is better known 'Ryke the Dyke', has a reputation of handling female detainees fairly roughly and always made sure to do very THOROUGH cavity searches with her giant man-like hands.

"So last chance to cough up anything you don't want her to find."

Her mind was processing the situation and I could see the hamster wheel spinning fast, she decided it was better to pull her stash out herself rather than be torn open by our resident lesbian cop. Unbuttoning her pants and lowering her zipper she reached inside her cunt and produced a large bag that was completely covered in her juices, handing it to me while just staring at her feet.

"You just saved yourself a world of hurt," I lied and took a seat in my chair, bringing the shiny bag to my nose I let her watch me give it a couple sniffs "at least you smell good." Dumping the contents on my desk I started sorting out her collection of narcotics. "Possession with intent to deliver: Marijuana, cocaine, meth, and... are those Flintstone vitamins?"

"1 million strong and growing" she said

"They look like vitamins," lifting one up and licking it "but taste an awful lot like MDMA." I could see her disbelief in the fact I knew what ecstasy tasted like so I continued "I partied a bit in high school and college, been to more than a few raves in my day."

"Feel free to just keep that shit then, no charge." Tonya said with a smile while trying to push her tiny tits out as far as she could.

"That time has passed, maybe a couple years ago I would have taken you up on that but now it's just alcohol and tobacco for me." Her sad face quickly returned. "Plus, do you know what a bust of this size will do for my career? I mean this is what...10, plus 10, plus 10, plus 10" sliding each substance into a pile as I counted off "times two for being in a school zone. 80 years and I'm still in my probationary phase!" I tried to show as much excitement as I could.

Tonya's demeanor had changed to total fear as I'm sure she knew exactly how much time she would have to serve before she could see the parole board for the first time.

"Please Officer Long, I can't spend the next 20 years in prison... I mean I did hand the stuff over on my own, can't you cut me some kind of break?"

"Maybe if you had given it up off the bat I would be more lenient, but it wasn't until you were positive it would be found that you decided to cough up this wonderfully scented bag of treats." I could tell her mind was moving exactly where I was trying to lead it.

"I'm sure that there is something I can do to change your mind sir, I am a smart woman after all, I know that men can always be reasoned with if you just know what to offer."

"What is it that you have to offer that could possibly change my?"

"You seem to be a fan of my perfume, maybe I could let you wear some of it for a while." Tonya purred in the sexiest voice she could produce, her Hispanic accent somehow becoming thicker making her words even harder to resist.

"That would definitely be a good start, I guess..." I said trying not to sound too excited.

"Mmmh, then this all goes away?"

"Not exactly, I still have to turn this stuff in... But I can log it in and set you up as a CI, no charges and you keep your dad's Caddy. But you will have to do a few controlled buys so my captain doesn't get suspicious."

"Sounds like my best option." she said very calmly.

Glad this encounter happened much easier than my first I quickly grabbed all of the drugs up and tossed them into my safe along with my belt before locking it and positioning my chair the same as with Jennifer. To further speed things up I even slid my pants down and kicked them off with my shoes, leaving only my boxers to hide my now rock hard member.

Tonya wasted no time in getting her little ass around to my side of the desk and quickly noticed the gigantic bulge in my boxers which stopped her dead in her tracks. She stood there mesmerized, her 5'6 slender body almost trembled as she gulped hard. Not needing any instructions she quickly wriggled out of her tight blue jeans, removing her socks and shoes in the process, then, taking a little more time, pushed her panties down to her knees and allowed them to fall to the floor as she stepped towards me with a burning hunger in her eyes.

"The shirt too." I managed to choke out as I took in the sight of her hot cunny, not completely bald but well manicured, with only a landing strip leading to the promised land.

"Most guys don't care about my itty bitty titties." she said with a twinge of pain in her voice.

"Not that it matters but I always preferred smaller tits and a plump ass, better than huge boobs and no butt in my book."

She quickly peeled the tiny polo shirt off and was now completely naked just a foot from my chair. Her small tits really did look perfect on her chest, just a little more than a mouthful but that was plenty for the purposes at hand.

"Turn around for me," I said in my authoritative voice and she slowly spun to her right until she was facing away "now let me see what it is you have to offer." Tonya bent at the waist and reached back spreading her juicy ass cheeks so I could have my first view of her insides. Even though she had remnants of tan lines her skin was almost completely the same light shade of caramel. "Now... Why don't you find out what exactly you offered to take."

"Yes sir!" her words now showed her excitement. Smoothly kneeling down in front of me her hand quickly snaked into the fly of my boxers, her eyes widened further when her hand grasped my shaft and she was unable to touch her fingers to her thumb. She licked her lips as she began to free the beast, as soon as it was freed from it's prison her body just froze. If I couldn't see her carotid artery pulsating I would have thought her heart had stopped in shock.

"Wow..." she finally gasped softly "wow." The only thing I enjoy more than the look of terror on someone's face from being busted was the look of amazement every girl seemed to display the first time they laid eyes on my massive vein covered cock. She quickly regained her composure but didn't move to continue, she just gave it a thorough examination. Turning it and stroking it, moving it in different angles almost as if she was trying to figure out a way to make it look smaller. "It's so..."

"Cute? Big? Pretty?"

"...Intimidating" her final word before shoving her mouth around it and quickly working it with more skill than I've experienced in quite awhile. Rotating her hand and head in opposite directions as she bobbed and stroked my throbbing dick. Her mouth felt like hot silk as it worked it's way up and down my length, each time bumping the back of her mouth before she raised back up. Her lips never leaving my tool, she worked it like her life depended on it, which it pretty much did. "It tastes different than the other ones I've had, better somehow." she finally said when her jaw needed a break, about 10 minutes into her oral presentation.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Officer Long Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds