• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Into the Shadows

Into the Shadows

Tap tap tap

Her eyes shot open. For a moment she lay there unmoving, her covers surrounding her like a caterpillar in a cocoon. Despite just now waking up, her mind was sharp and alert. She waited. The only sound in the room was that of the clock on her wall counting down the seconds and the quiet sounds of her breathing.

Tap tap tap.

There.

Slowly, carefully she eased her way out of her covers, her eyes fixed on the window opposite her bed. The view outside seemed normal enough; here there was the wan, milky glow of the streetlight, there the dark square of the neighboring apartment building, there the silhouette of the large oak tree in the courtyard. Everything was as it should have been.

She hesitated, like she always did. She could curl back up in her shell of pillows and covers. Ignore the tapping. Ignore the whispers in the back of her mind.

Her feet touched the floor. It was cold enough to send a shiver through her body. Or was that from something else entirely? The tapping had ceased. All was still in her room. The locks to the window clicked and the sound was enough to make her start. Her breathing became fast and uneven as the window slid open.

Something moved in her peripheral vision. At first she saw nothing. Then, as if a switched turned, the shadows darkened. It moved outwards, creeping along the floor like some diseased animal, scratching and clawing its way towards her. As it became closer, its form became clearer. An arm morphed and shaped into existence, muscles rippling and defining themselves around the center. A torso contorted and stretched away from the main mass.

When it-no, he- finally stood in front of her it had taken the form it always had. The closest way she could think of to describe him was the shadow of a man raised from the ground and given form. The only things that stood out from the black expanse of his body were his white and pointed teeth that only showed when he smiled.

They stood barely an arm's length away from each other. He was completely and totally still. Not once did his gaze leave hers.

"Hello." She whispered.

Hello. He replied. If someone asked her to describe his voice she honestly wouldn't be able to. He didn't speak with a voice in her head as much as he did with emotions and pictures in her mind. A burst of joy, a sudden surprise, the low rumble of discontent. Some things she could easily assign words to. Others she still couldn't understand.

Despite herself, she smiled. "It's been awhile."

Regret. Shadows pulsing and collapsing into each other. Tearing and reforming and tearing again. Distraction. Frustration.

"Been busy, I take it?"

He nodded slowly. It was jerky and in a way almost unsure.

An image of herself, lying on the bed alone in the middle of the night, tossing and turning. Loneliness. Sadness. Questioning.

Before she could reply another image took its place.

Her kneeling on the bed, legs spread and completely nude. Excitement. Anticipation. A shadowy figure thrusting into her from behind, fists curled up into the blankets. Passion. Pleasure. Her face, mouth open, moaning and enjoying and-

As quickly as it came it stopped. She was torn from the image and dropped back to the darkness of her bedroom. The air was suddenly very warm.

His head cocked to the side like that of a curious animal.

The space between breaths. Curiousity. Uncertainty. Her face, eyes open and wide. Heartbeat quickening.

"I'm fine." Hesitantly she reached out her hand towards him. His eyes flickered towards it but otherwise remained still. The tip of her finger grazed the back of his hand. The skin there felt like a leather purse she once had, except rougher and warm to the touch.

Light touch. Excitement.

Her hand slowly grabbed his, taking care to avoid the massive claws that tipped each of his fingers.

It was moments like this that made her forget her nervousness and hesitation. In moments like this, he didn't seem quite as unknowable and far away.

A low rumbling emerged from his chest, not quite a growl but not purring either. It momentarily made the hairs on the back of her neck raise up.

Connection. Contentment.

"You traveled a long way to get here, didn't you?" A wave of excitement, his and hers both, washed over her. She gave his hand a quick squeeze, then let go of it to brush her hair back behind her head. His eyes followed her as she kneeled on the floor in front of him. The tile was cold and she winced a bit as it touched her bare knees.

"Well? Don't keep me waiting." A grin danced across her face.

Amusement. False indignation. Humor?

"No." To illustrate her point she ran her hands down his legs.

Acquiesce.

There was one reason why she thought of him as male, and that was the cock that hung between his legs. It didn't look exactly like that of a human, though. Instead of a round head it tapered to a point, and had a slight bulge in its middle.

She moved closer to his body, pressing herself up against his legs."Happy to see me yet?" Her hands brushed over his thighs before settling on the delicious curve of his hips.

Happiness. Impatience. The scent of sex and honey mixing in the air.

"Ok, ok. Fine." She took him in her hands. He was already semi-hard, even after so little contact.

Satisfaction. Pleasure. Light rain drops on skin.

"That's nice." She whispered. It was tempting to just take him in her mouth and go to town, but she wasn't in that kind of mood today. Long ago she had read an erotic novel where the protagonist started off her blowjob scene by giving her lover's cock a kiss on the head. Though she doubted her...partner would understand the meaning behind it, it seemed like a cute thing to do.

Her lips met the head of his cock for a few long moments. The texture of it wasn't leathery like the rest of his body. In fact, it was quite soft, almost like human skin. She moved her head back again, but not before giving the tip a quick lick.

Wrong? Worry?

She gave him another kiss, this time on the bulge of his shaft. "I'm fine. Just taking things slow."

Why?

His impatience and desire washed over her. Briefly she was treated to an image of herself kneeling on the floor in front of him stroking his cock.

She slowly eased him into her mouth. The rumbling in his chest intensified as she took more of him in. He was quickly growing hard under her hands. Heat and wetness both began to build between her thighs.

Something grabbed the back of her head.. She felt the the pinprick-points of his claws urging her forward. His hot length completely filled her mouth, her lips stretching wide at the peak of the bulge. She pushed back firmly on the pressure on her head and began to move up and down the shaft, her tongue tracing its length as sucked him. Small moans escaped from her lips. Her pace increased, faster now and faster, fitting as much as she could inside of her. They stayed like that for awhile, her sucking at him, his hand guiding her movements. When he was fully hard she changed pace. With a loud sucking noise she pulled back from his cock, her hands moving over him, becoming slick with her own saliva.

She took a moment to appreciate the sight of his erect cock wet and glistening in front of her. Before he could as much as protest the lack of her mouth she was back at work, kissing and licking the sides of his shaft while her hands rubbed the head. His length was warm beneath her lips and the gentle ministrations of her fingers.

Urgency. Warmth. Pleasure building. Waves in the ocean. More and more and more.

"Mmm." She couldn't help but moan as her lips pressed against the bottom of his shaft. In order to steady herself she moved one of her hands to his thigh, He was completely still beneath her, She continued stroking him with her free hand, licking and sucking and becoming bolder and faster-

Stop.

She froze. The strain in his emotions was palpable. Once again she saw the image of him and her on the bed. It was accompanied by a sharp feeling of urgency and longing. The heat in her belly was an ache now. "Oh."

Desire. Agreement? Two hands intertwined.

"I'd like that too." She rose to her feet. For the first time that night she got a glimpse of his smile. The sight of his sharp, alien teeth had terrified her when she first saw them but now they made the ache between her legs all the more potent.

He didn't hesitate. Before she could register what was going on his hands were on her body. The sound of ripping fabric echoed in her ears. His claws made short work of the thin tank top she was wearing. The cotton panties met a similar fate. She was completely nude before him. There was barely any thought spared for the loss of her clothes- she was more concerned with wrapping her arms around him, feeling every inch of his body that she could. His cock pressed against her belly and she rubbed against it. The heat of his mouth on hers was intoxicating, that weird ash-and-metal taste of his buzzing on her lips. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once; on her back, tangled in her hair, cupping her small breasts. At some point his mouth moved to her neck, sucking gently on the soft flesh there. It was all she could do hold back her moan..

He pushed them towards her bed, his intent clear in the non-too gentle way he grabbed at her waist . When they arrived she was quick to assume the position he had shown her, exposing her bare pussy to him, vulnerable and wanting. Her knees had barely steadied before he was pressed up against her. A frustrated hiss emitted from behind her as he adjusted his position, the tip of his cock rubbing against her slit.

The feeling of him against her was almost unbearable. She pushed against the delicious pressure, her hips grinding on him trying to rub him against her clit. A bolt of pleasure raced through her when she succeeded. "Ah-!" God that felt so good. His hot cock was all that she could think of."Please, please, I-I can't-"

Strong hands gripped her hips. By the time she had opened her mouth to gasp he was already pushing against her entrance. He was so big and so wet and so very solid. Even with her pussy so wet for him he had to go frustratingly slow as to ease into her, especially when the bulge at his cock was at its thickest.

Stars exploded in front of her eyes. Pleasure radiated from her core as he filled her to her limit. "Oh god yes, yes." There was a firm push, a moment of resistance, a yelp of pain and pleasure and finally her body accepted the rest of him inside her. "Fuck yes! Oh fuck!" An explosion of pleasure arced through her, whether his or hers or a combination of both she did not know. His voice was as frantic as a heartbeat inside her head.

Tight and warm and willing and wet so wet so good feels so good all mine all mine all mine-

He thrusted fast and hard, the base of his cock slamming into her delicate folds, claws digging into the blankets at her side, that deep rumbling noise of his loud and insistent in her ears. All that became real to her was the feeling of his cock moving inside her, moaning as its head moved against that spot, balls slapping against her clit, so big and so filling. Her hips were grinding against him, desperate for more of him, all of him. Mindless babble and exclanations and cries spilled from her lips that increased as the pressure built inside her. It was too much, too much.

"I'm-" A sob escaped her lips as she came hard. Waves of pleasure rocked her body. She broke apart against him over and over and still he kept thrusting into her. It was all too much and she tried to pull away but strong hands pinned her in place, her moaning and squirming only encouraging him to fuck her harder. Another orgasm tore through her, her walls pulsing tight against his cock, eyes rolling back into her head, begging and pleading and wanting more, more, more-

Yes yes yes yes yes.

His pace became irregular, Tiny flares of pain lit up on her hips and belly. The roar of emotions in her head turned into a crescendo, so loud she lost herself in it. Before the blackness took her she was dimly aware of something wet and warm bursting inside of her.

Then she fell into the darkness.

.......................................................................................................

When she finally woke it was still dark in her room. The curtains covering her open window fluttered softly in the breeze. Besides the whispering of the wind there was no sound, no movement. All was as it should have been.

Her entire body ached. A quick glance downward revealed small cuts on her hips and thighs, and even the simple act of sitting up made her wince. Her bed was in ruins; sheets lay in tatters around her, deep tears in the mattress, spots of blood here and there. Absentmindedly she traced the edge of a nearby tear with her fingers. Even in the cold air of her room it was still warm.

The faint traces of a lingering emotion remained in her mind. It wasn't anything she could easily put words too. It was fiery and strong and completely and totally alien. The closest thing she could compare it to was satisfaction.

Alone in her room she shivered. It wasn't entirely because of the cold.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Into the Shadows

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds