• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • House-Sitting Panty Lover Pt. 01

House-Sitting Panty Lover Pt. 01

Finally Friday! The day I have been waiting for, for so long.

A month ago my sweet and hot neighbours, Megan and Sophie, knocked on my door and asked if I would watch their house and feed their dog when they left for an extended weekend. I immediately replied yes and suggested I could do some house chores since I had no plans that weekend and were low on money. They were up for it and we agreed to meet Friday at noon so they could handover the key.

When the clock said ten to noon I jumped in my shoes and walked next door, when I saw them closing the trunk of the car. They handed me the key and told me there were some general cleaning to do as well as some laundry (as Megan said this my heart skipped a beat).

I said it wouldn't be any problem and I would take care of it. We hugged goodbye and I wished them a great trip.

I walked back to my house and looked out of the window just waiting for them to leave. In the moment they drove of I ran next door as quickly as possible.

To elaborate on my excitement, I'm a guy who love wearing women's clothes and pretend I'm a girl. The two girls who just left are your stereotype sorority girls, just a tad older. Megan's mother is a business women with a capital B and have no problem in financing her daughter and friend's extravagant lifestyle, in other words they need nothing and it shows in their wardrobe.

Upon entering the house I quickly took pictures of their closets and drawers to guarantee I could put everything back where it belonged.

After the photoshoot I went directly for Sophies panty drawer. Last summer I saw her sunbathing in a tiny pink silk thong I would kill to try on. I quickly found it and stripped of all my clothes.

As I slowly pulled them up I admired my preparation. Not a single hair on the lower body and the silk fabric felt amazing against my skin. As it reach my buttocks I gave myself a small wedgy to get it up as high as possible.

Now I needed a bra and Megan have the most beautiful huge breast. I love boobs and the bigger the better so I am in no doubt where to go.

Looking through her bras I found a pink push up bra that matched my thong. I put it on and went straight to my own pants. In the pocket I had brought party balloons which would act as my boobs for the weekend.

I filled two of them with water and put them in the bra. I admired myself in the mirror and jumped a bit feeling my huge breasts bouncing up and down. I was so horny right now. I massaged them and fell a bit in love. I was in heaven!

I now needed the perfect outfit. A tight top to show of my two new assets and a short and loose skirt to feel the breeze.

I found the perfect white top which was transparent enough to see my pink bra and a pink leather skirt that was loose and only long enough to just hide my buttocks and not an inch more.

The cherry on the cake was now to find the Halloween wig Sophie used last year for her Frozen costume, long, blonde and beautiful.

I opened her closet and saw box in the bottom saying "costumes". As I bended over to grab it, I felt my boobs moving up towards my chin, gently touching my chin.

When I found the wig I put it on and went straight out to look at myself.

As I admired myself in the mirror I turned on my favourite girly playlist and put on my headphones. This was the sissy dream of a lifetime.

I imagined myself being their maid running around the house in my skimpy outfit and doing whatever they demanded.

I was now ready to start doing the chores they've asked me to. I couldn't wait to do their laundry in my sexy outfit so i started walking down to the washing room.

I started sorting their clothes and gasped for every piece of underwear I got to. As I had sorted them all I got on my knees, and tried to strike a set pose with my ass as high as I could, to fill the washer.

I could feel my thong showing above the skirt and I felt so naughty.

As I filled the washer while singing along to "Not a girl, not yet a woman" I suddenly felt someone grabbing my thong and giving me a huge wedgie.

I squealed and heard laughter as I turned my scared and shocked face to see Megan holding the back of my thong.

"Sophie get in here and what I caught" Megan yelled.

As I mumbled I'm sorry I tried to get Megan's hand of my thong, but she just slapped it and said "No way miss. Not until Sophie has seen how I caught you."

As Sophie entered the room she said "Why are you yelling like such a mania..." until she got a glance of me on my kneed all dressed up and getting a pink thong wedgie.

"... What a cute and sexy little thing you found yourself Megan. Great bust, long blonde hair and is that an apple bottom I see hiding under that short leather skirt?" she finished while slapping my bottom.

Finally Megan released my thong. I turned around and said "I'm sorry" as I tried to cover my boobs and lower parts.

The girls just smirked at me and Megan said "you'll need more than both your hands to hide those huge titties sweetheart."

Sophie laughed with a surprised look on her face and said "I think they are even bigger than yours Megan."

"No way, I've always had the biggest boobs in this house no matter who were guest," Megan replied and started feeling her own breasts before touching and comparing with mine.

"Damn I think our sexy thong just beat me, try and feel," Megan said pointing her and my breasts towards Sophie.

"They are! And by some amount." Sophie said as she on my left and Megan's right boob.

"Look!" Sophie said and pointed on the front of my skirt. I got so excited by the boob grabbing I totally forgot to hide the erection I got from the thong wedgie.

"It lifts her skirt giving a great view of YOUR pink thong Sophie," Megan said.

Sophie started sliding her fingers against the silk fabric, making my erection even harder.

"It sure is my FAVORITE thong she's wearing." Sophie said grabbing hard on my cock and started rubbing it.

In the heavenly pleasure I didn't notice Megan moving behind me, but suddenly she yelled "SHE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED FOR TAKING YOUR FAVORITE THONG WITHOUT ASKING" as she once again grabbed my thong from behind and pulled is at far up my ass at it would go.

Overwhelmed by the sensation of the hand job and the shock of the wedgie I moaned higher than ever before.

Just after, in an offended tone, Sophie said "thanks bitch, you've wrecked my thong with your cum, you are going to get me some new ones!"

As she said it Megan's face lit up and she said "maybe that's not a bad idea. We could bring her on our weekend trip. She could go panty shopping with us and entertain us in the cabin!"

It looked as if Sophie wasn't as excited about the idea, until a smile slowly showed and she said "Yes! And we could find some for her as well. She can't walk around in cum stained panties, boxers definitely don't match that outfit and she sure isn't going to borrow anymore of mine!"

The girls smiled at each other and Megan said "then that's the plan, I will call a friend to watch Fluffy so we can bring along our little sweetheart here."

As I tried to resist and scream that I wouldn't ever join them they just took one of my hands each and started to drag me as Sophie said "I'm actually kind of happy that you forget your wallet Megan."

"Me to Sophie. Me to."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • House-Sitting Panty Lover Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds