• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • British Catfight: My Mum Loses

British Catfight: My Mum Loses

This is a true story about me witnessing my mum in a catfight, although, to call it a catfight is not entirely true; more like a slaughter!

It happened two years ago when I first enrolled at a college in Liverpool, England to study Art and Design. I was 18 at the time. Because I have High-Functioning Autism I have always been quite introverted, quiet and not very social, and subjected to bullying my whole entire life. As soon as I started class, the other students saw I wasn't quite like them the way I was quiet and kept to myself. One girl in particular, named Louise, who was the complete opposite to myself. She was very loud-mouthed, extroverted, narcissistic and a bit of an attention seeker — decided to make my life hell from my first day at class and after; which first started by her calling me names like "retard", "weirdo", "mummy's boy", etc., and later progressed to her throwing various objects at me, hiding my possessions, and prodding me in the back whenever she walked past — to the amusement of her female circle of friends. I complained to certain authorities at the college, but nothing was ever done about her relentless bullying. I'm only 5'6″ tall and weighed 9 stone at the time, and never had a fight in my life, and ignorant in knowing how to defend myself. I'm a bit of a wimp really. Now, Louise looked to be about 5'9″ tall, weighed roughly 13 or 14 stone and was quite athletic-looking. She had ginger hair and I noticed her hands were very big for a girl. She would always have this look of contempt on her face whenever our eyes met — like a sneer with her top lip curling up. She was in fact very attractive and many lads in college would comment about her sexiness.

After about 8 months, I learned to just get used to Louise picking on me. However, it did get me down, which was eventually noticed by my mum after a while. She asked me if I was okay, and I broke down in tears and told her everything regarding what Louise was doing to me. My mum got really infuriated and wanted to make a complaint about the situation to the college. She also asked how old Louise was. I told her that she was 18 years old. She laughed and said, "well, she's an adult then, and old enough for a good hiding!" I talked her out of making any complaints and doing anything rash, and reassured her I can handle the situation on my own. Now, my mum was 46 years old at the time and only 5'3″, has mousy-brown hair, slightly below medium build, but very feisty and takes no shit off anyone. She is very over-confident about her abilities, unlike me.

To cut a long story short, about 3 weeks after making my mum aware about being bullied by this certain girl, called Louise, we went for a walk — just the two of us — in our local park. It was a Sunday in late May, around 5 o'clock in the afternoon. As we got closer to where the swings, see-saw and climbing frame were; I noticed Louise was there hanging out with 5 of her female friends smoking weed and holding a bottle of liquor of some sort. My heart started to race and I became anxious. I started to quicken my step hoping Louise wouldn't notice me. But to my dismay, I heard her shout, "hey, retard!" Which was heard by my mum too. Louise came running over to us, closely followed by her female entourage.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Toby, you fuckin' dickhead?" She aggressively asked.

"Jus, jus, just going for a walk with my mum." I stuttered.

I could see that Louise was looking my mum up and down sizing her up.

"Your mum's an ugly bitch, isn't she?" "I can see who you take after with your ugly looks now." Said Louise rudely and abruptly.

"Well, well, so you're Louise, are you?" My mum interjected.

"And what if I am, bitch!?" "What's it to you?" Retorted Louise, with the sound of her female friends giggling in the background.

My mum, seeing that Louise was much bigger and much, much more powerfully built than her, still courageously verbally counterattacked and said, "listen here, you nasty lil' slapper, if you don't stop picking on my son I'm gonna teach you a lesson you're never gonna forget!" Piped my mum in defence of me.

Louise blatantly laughed in my mum's face and trembled her hand insincerely mocking her, and shouted, "bring it on then, if you think you're hard enough, BITCH!"

Without warning, mum lunged at Louise throwing a weak punch, which Louise easily swerved out of the way of, and then she counter-swung a hard punch to the side of my mum's head. My mum was stunned. Then in a split second, a straight punch landed square on my mum's face knocking her to the ground. "Go on, Louise, GET STUCK RIGHT IN THERE!" Screamed one of Louise's friends.

While my mum was on her hands and knees, and a little dizzy, and about to get up, Louise quickly jumped on her and got her in a headlock, she wrapped her left arm tightly around my mum's neck clamping her to the position. "Give it to her!" "Show her who's BOSS!" Shouted another one of Louise's friends.

Louise then began to punch my darling, poor mother extremely hard in the face with her right fist. Not once, twice, or three times, but countless times over and over again.

All I could hear was Louise's female friends cheering her on, the puffs, pants, groans and whimpers coming from my desperate mum, and the demoralising sound of Louise's tightly clenched right fist punching my stunned mum inhumanly HARD in her face...

SMACK! After SMACK! After SMACK! After SMACK!... For what seemed like a millennium.

There was my mum still on her hands and knees unable to move, as if paralysed — either in shock or the power of Louise subduing her with her might. All of Louise's friends were gathered around the onslaught in a circle with their eyes bulging out in awe, but by now silent — hypnotised by the ever-so-increasing momentum of Louise's fist, most expertly, swinging from the shoulder, thundering right into my beautiful mother's face. What a sight! There was my darling mother, as I aforementioned on her hands and knees, but this time I noticed her bum stuck right up in the air with her dress slumped slightly over her back showing her knickers and the view of her arse cheeks and outline of her cunt through the cheaply-made, translucent pink knickers. And right next to her was Louise with her bum stuck right up in the air too, but a few inches higher — adjacent to my mum's behind, but while my mum's bum was motionless, Louise's bum was swinging from side to side in rhythm, as if dancing to techno music. Louise was wearing tight-fitting black leggings and I could just about make out she was wearing a leopard-skin thong through her — now stretched — wafer-thin black leggings and I could see her camel toe bulging out. I could tell her pussy was clean-shaven and massive and shaped perfectly and getting a little sweaty. Evolution had certainly blessed her! As I compared both arses of both my mum and Louise, it was obvious that Louise had the superior and better shaped arse-crack and vagina.

While Louise was continuously pounding into my mum's face with her iron fist like an Amazonian goddess, I looked around the park to see if anyone was there that could help put a stop to Louise's vicious assault, but there was nobody around, just my mum, Louise, her friends, and I. I didn't know what to do. I was scared and overcome with panic. The onslaught had carried on far too long; if Louise didn't stop now, my mum would succumb to serious facial damage, and Louise looked like she had no qualms about quitting the barrage of hard punches to my brave mum's face; nor did she look like she was tiring. Louise's face was a look of pure concentration, coupled with a broad evil smirk, as she powerfully kept on punching my mum's now bloodied face.

I couldn't take watching my mum get destroyed any longer, and for once in my life showed some courage and managed to drag Louise off my mum as she kicked, screamed and struggled to get back to punching my mum in the face again, as she was clearly having so much fun. Luckily, her friends didn't oppose me.

I took my mum to the hospital. Fortunately, the damage wasn't that severe. She had a broken nose, lost two teeth and a black eye that lasted a couple of weeks. Other than that, she made a full recovery. Except she still has the occasional nightmare about the incident to this day. The police were called by hospital staff, but my mum was too fearful about giving any comments and kept her mouth shut and told me to do likewise. So Louise managed to escape any repercussions in the end.

I never went back to that college, and subsequently went to another to further my course.

I occasionally bump into Louise every now and then unexpectedly when I'm walking around town. She is still the same bitch, never shown a shred of remorse. Always mocks me when she sees me and belittles me about how she shown my mum that she is the alpha female. I just ignore her and walk away quickly — lost for words or too scared to say anything back.

The strange thing is, because of the ordeal of what I've witnessed and been subjected to, and the anxiety it has instilled in me to this day; I have found that wanking about the memories of Louise bullying me and beating up my mum a useful form of therapy. It helps to relieve the pent up anxiety as well as I get off to the kinkiness of it, because I know it's not proper for me to be thinking that way and a turn on when I do. I should have total contempt and disgust for what she put my mum and I through, but I actually find it a turn on now. Louise, even though she is wicked, uncouth and a bit of a feral chav, nevertheless, find her extremely attractive and sexy as fuck. In recent weeks, I've thought about her every night while masturbating. She is getting quite an obsession in my mind. The wickedness of the girl just turns me on big time. I like to relive my memories about her, but twist the scenarios or add things to them, like: when she was punching my mom in the face, I drop my pants, pull out my cock and start wanking furiously as I cheer on Louise and join in with her friends egging her on. Or while Louise was on her knees with her gorgeous bum stuck right up in the air swinging to and fro while she is showing my mum most wonderfully who is boss, I creep up behind her and pull down her leggings and thong and start licking her arsehole. In fact, I like to think she had a smelly, shitty arse and not wiped properly and I get stuck right into her rectum with my tongue as she thumps my mum hard in the face, as a way of submitting to her superiority and to show her I'm in total support of her actions. Sometimes, I like to fantasise about her giving my mum another hiding, but this time I film it so as to be able to wank over the footage for years to come. Part of me would like to bump into her again, but this time have the courage to ask her round to my house to give my mum another beating, or dare to ask her if I could lick her arsehole, even pay her good money to do it. I would just love to lick her arsehole for hours non-stop! She deserves it! I guess I'm a gimp and want to be her slave.

I don't tell my mum any of my desires of course, she wouldn't be too happy with me. It is only a fantasy after all.

Toby Jackson

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • British Catfight: My Mum Loses

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds