• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Isolation Frustration

Isolation Frustration

1234

Jessy sat with his two brothers, Eric and Garrett, in the common area of their house, which was really just a huge tent, trying to keep his mind on what their mother was attempting to teach today. His mind though kept wandering to the circumstances which had brought him here. Living in a remote area of Africa, completely cut off from what he would call normal society, was probably mostly due to his fathers death when he was hit by a stray bullet back in New York.

Their mother had been hit hard, and she packed her three boys up, then only thirteen years old, and moved to Africa to do field work for the geological company she worked for. Him and his brothers, a rare set of fraternal triplets, were starting to have a hard time of it now though. They turned eighteen a few months ago, and to say that there were few female prospects around was the understatement of the year. They couldn't even go online or watch TV to see members of the opposite sex out here.

To have his mother be the only female he could get a look at was not very comfortable to say the least. Not that she was hard on the eyes. Quite the contrary, which was part of the problem. She was hot, much hotter than any other woman in her late thirties that Jessy could remember. Lusting after his own mother though seemed wrong, but whenever he tried to masturbate to relieve pent up anxiety, it was her figure that his mind conjured. Since she was the only female he could accurately picture in his mind though, he figured it wasn't too abnormal.

"Okay... Alright I get it... Enough with the math today. We'll switch to... ah well we'll switch to your sex-ed." their mother said, bringing Jessy out of his reverie.

This had to be the worst part about being home schooled. It wasn't fun being taught about sex by your mother, and Jessy knew that she found it uncomfortable too, but there was a curriculum that had to be adhered to.

"Okay, so I know that you already know the basics..." she started, but was interrupted by Eric.

"Not really! We don't even know what a real pussy looks like!"

"Well," she said with a slight blush, "I'm not quite ready to strip for you to have a look. Anyway, the Board of Education requires that you know about other types of sex as well, so lets talk about anal sex."

"We already did that, but gay sex isn't for any of us!" Garrett pleaded.

"Well it's not just for gay men. There are woman who like it too!" their mother groaned.

Jessy just couldn't help himself. He had come across some lube in her purse once when she asked him to get her keys for the heavily modified Land Rover they used to get around out here. "Do you like anal sex mom?"

She blushed again, and as she replied the blush turned crimson, "As a matter of fact... yes. Yes I have enjoyed it, but it's not as good as vaginal for me. Good god why did I have to... You don't need to know what I like. You need to know about the acts, and that's all. Besides, it's not as though there is anyone out here for me either."

Eric who had seemed to want to say something for the past few moments now couldn't hold it any longer. "What I want to know is... Well what would get you ready to strip for us?"

There were shocked faces all around, but though their mother was most stunned, she managed to whisper, "Excuse me?"

Eric, who had always been the mischievous one though was not to be deterred. "Well you said that you weren't quite ready to strip for us to have a look... So, what would help you get ready?"

Standing beside the easel she used as a black board before her three sitting sons, Jessy could see her mind working to decide how to handle this. She seemed to settle on banter because she said, "Well son, a man needs to warm a lady up, before she lets him get her naked."

Jessy was certain she never would have foreseen the result of this statement. He was sure she meant only to set her wayward son straight, but his jaw dropped as he watched Eric's lightning reaction.

Before his mother could even twitch a muscle Eric had lurched up, and in a blinding dash was behind her, his hands on her hips. Jessy could see the startlement on her face, along with a touch of humour at this bizarre behaviour. Eric though didn't stop there. He leaned in, and began to nuzzle her neck from behind.

"Eric!" she cried out, but it was in obviously feigned outrage. Emboldened, Eric moved to suck an earlobe between his lips, as his hands slid up and cupped her breasts.

She squirmed to try and get him off of her, but it seemed to Jessy that her attempts were weak.

"Is this warming you up mom?" Eric asked when she broke his lips off her earlobe, but his hands were still groping her breasts.

Her face scarlet with blush, but not angry, she managed a stern, "Go sit back down. Now."

Eric was slow to comply, but he did. Their mother took a moment to compose herself and after Eric had his butt firmly planted back in his chair asked, "What should I make of this? Obviously his testosterone is running rampant, but what do my other two sons think of this assault?"

Garrett jumped in immediately by saying, "Well mom, you never actually asked him to stop! Can you still call it an assault?"

Their mother turned a disbelieving pair of eyes to Jessy, seeming to plead with him to say something to help her. He though was fighting a desperate battle of his own, and could say only, "Actually mom, I'm kind of jealous of Eric right now!"

His two brothers roared into laughter at his words, while his mother looked so shocked he knew he would never forget the look on her face. Quietly she asked, "What... You want a grope too?"

He could feel his dick which had been semi hard for a while now, seem to go straight to full on erection. His mind was buzzing, and he was unable to think at all. He wasn't even sure he could recall getting out of his chair, only the odd quizzical look on her face as she stood frozen, her eyes tracking as he walked up to her. His hands rose, up and up until he had her breasts in them. Her soft sweet breasts, just a little too large for his hands to fully enfold felt firm and soft at once. Her eyes locked on his, the seconds seemed to stop ticking and fly by all at once, and the only thing he could think coherently was a fervent wish that there wasn't a barrier of bra and blouse in the way.

Abruptly she stepped back after a few seconds, breaking the contact. She hadn't noticed Garrett behind her though, and now he too reached around her, and fondled her breasts. She seemed to be resigned to it, and allowed him too, to cop a feel. Only for a few seconds though, before she pulled out of his grasp, holding her hands up to fend off her sons, who were now all on their feet surrounding her.

Jessy could see her breathing fast, thinking hard, and blushing harder. She didn't seem to be angry at all though. "Okay... You've all had a feel now. That's enough! For heaven's sake, I know it must be hard for you. I realize that there are no woman around, and that at your age your testosterone is trying to rule your minds, but you have to master your urges. If there were other woman around you certainly couldn't act like that with them if you don't want to get into real trouble. It's hard for me too. I haven't been able to release any of my desires either with no men around, but for crying out loud, what did you think? That you would all just fuck me, your own mother, one after the other?"

Jessy kind of felt bad, but he also couldn't stop thinking about how her tits felt in his hands. Eric though was still not to be put off. He in an over dramatic voice said, "Well I was just trying to get you warmed up to stripping so we could get a little visual aid with our sex-ed, but if your offering the whole nine yards I'll take it!"

The tension in the room evaporated as all of them laughed at Eric's jest. "Well son, I'm not quite ready to offer you the whole nine yards either. Besides, there would be one hell of a fight about who went first, and who had to endure sloppy seconds!"

It was a joke, they all knew that it was, but Jessy also knew that his mind wasn't the only one racing away at the possibilities. This was confirmed by Garrett in a frantic state, ripping three squares of paper and folding them after writing something on each. "No fight!" he said. "Three squares. A letter 'a' on one, a letter 'v' on another, and the letter 'o' on the last. Anal, vaginal and oral. We can draw from this hat, and you can do all three at once!"

The look on their mothers face was priceless. Her jaw had dropped, and she stood seemingly spell bound, while Garrett passed the hat around. Her eyes followed the hat as first Eric then Jessy took a piece of paper out of it, leaving one for Garrett.

She remained mute, utterly shocked by what was transpiring around her, as Jessy unfolded his square of paper. His eyes dropped from her face long enough to see the letter 'v' on his paper, and his heart thumped in his chest at his luck.

"Drat! 'O'" exclaimed Eric, but looking at his mother quickly added, "But I won't complain! Just wasn't my first choice is all. No complaints!" he rattled off.

She seemed to still be in a state of shock, and mumbled something, which to Jessy sounded like, "Three at once! Oh my... But that could be fun!"

All the brothers stood staring at her, until she seemed to shake off the shock. "Look... This has been... Well it's been interesting, but obviously... Obviously it can't happen!" she stammered.

"What?" amid crest fallen faces on all three brothers, Eric joked, "We haven't gotten you warmed up enough yet?"

Their mother laughed. Hard yet quietly. "No my poor sweet son. I feel for how badly you must want some release, and I'll even admit that it's tempting. It would be a real fantasy come true for me to have three guys at once! I'm your mother though! And as your mother I need to put away my own urges and desires and look out for you."

Jessy thought that it was over, and in his disappointment he was wondering how he would ever put down the embarrassment of his mother knowing that he wanted to fuck her.

"I suppose," Garrett began, "that I can walk over to that village east of here. It's only six or seven hours walk away. I hear that there are a couple girls there that are pretty free with it."

"Oh no you don't!" she almost yelled. "You know very well how high the levels of HIV are in those villages, and I doubt there is a condom within a thousand miles of here!"

Jessy was shocked at the level of dread and beseeching in her voice. He thought he even caught a glimmer of a tear in her eye, as she exhaled deeply and pulled all three sons into one embrace.

"I'm sorry mom, but... Well what else are we to do?" Garrett asked.

"You... Well you can't... You just can't! Definitely not that! I've seen what AIDS does, and I won't let that happen to any of my boys."

"So... What then?" asked Eric, slowly moving a hand back to her bosom.

She didn't seem to have any reply. Her mouth parted a few times as though she was about to say something, but just couldn't find the words. Neither did she do anything about Eric's hand though, and Garrett was again being emboldened too, bringing his hand up to her other breast on his side.

Jessy standing directly in front of her, watched as she allowed her two sons on either side of her to grope her breasts, with her arms still around their shoulders from the embrace she had given them. He saw her half close her eyes, but he couldn't tell whether it was from exasperation, pleasure, or defeat. Maybe a combination of all three he thought. He didn't take any time to think hard on it though, he wanted in on the action.

With her breasts occupied, he took a deep breath, and willed up the courage to go where he really wanted. Reaching out he unhooked the clasp of her skirt, and at no attempt to stop him, slid his hand down the waistband of her skirt. He missed getting his hand inside her panties, but he was still thrilled at the elation of cupping her womanhood in his hand. Even through the silky feel of her underwear he could sense the soft warmth of her, causing his erection to throb.

With her waistband undone, her skirt slid down her legs, and with an unbelieving look on her face, Jessy perceived her spreading her stance a little further than it already had been, allowing him to get an even better feel. His nerves were wound up with so much excitement he could barely stand it, but he slid his hand up to get in under her panties, and watched as Eric and Garrett began to excitedly unbutton her blouse, fumbling repeatedly so that it took them some little time.

To Jessy's shock and amazement, as he slid his right hand down under her panties, she began to undo his pants, sliding them down along with his boxers, so that as he felt his hand glide down over her trimmed short pubic hair his cock popped free, landing in her hand.

"I guess I can't stop you boys now!" she said, as she ever so gently ran her hand over his cock.

"No way!" both Eric and Garrett said as one.

Jessy couldn't talk though, as his hand found her pussy, so warm and soft, with just a hint of wetness as he slid his finger along what he thought must be those labial lips she had told them about before.

His excitement was so high, and her hand felt so good and foreign on him, that when she deftly cupped his balls in some way that caused such a powerful twinge of delight in him, he just couldn't help himself. To his chagrin and utter embarrassment, he felt himself skyrocket right past the point of no return and blew his load all over her forearm.

She only smiled, but the jokes from his brothers were fast in coming as soon as they realized what had happened. She cut them off though, saying, "I'll bet I can make the two of you ejaculate just as fast! And even if I can't, any of you who teases him, will not be with me! Am I understood?"

That shut them up immediately, with fervent nodding all around. They went back to attacking the last few buttons of her blouse, a sleeveless one, as she, satisfied that they were mute on the matter, raised her arm between them. To their shock and apparent all around delight, she proceeded to lick all the cum from her arm, and swallowed it. Jessy thought he even heard her murmur her pleasure at this, and something about missing the taste.

His heart was hammering away, thoughts good and bad swirling away in his head. He was so excited at the prospect of finding out what it would feel like to be in a woman, embarrassed and horny, and dreading that it felt like his erection was ebbing, that he had a momentary start of fear as she pulled his hand out from her panties. She merely took both is hands though and put them on her waistband, before placing her hands on his shoulders with some downward pressure.

Relief and excitement flooded him as understanding dawned, pulling her underwear down as he squatted as low as he could before her. Her naked pussy coming into view as she told his brothers to undress themselves. Maybe she was tired of their fumbling at her buttons, or she just wanted to get their pants off too. He didn't know, or really care which. Her fully naked pussy was now right before his eyes, and after stepping out of her skirt and panties she put a leg up, planting her foot on his bent leg for support as she stripped her blouse and bra off.

He took a moment to look up to admire her naked form. Her breasts were large and well formed, standing out with what he considered to be amazingly little sag for her age. Especially since the only other breasts he had ever seen naked belonged to a tribal woman about the same age, and that woman's breasts sagged nearly to her naval, and were flat and entirely unappealing. What surprised and intrigued him though, was how large her nipples were. Slightly larger around then a pencil, with dark small areolas surrounding them, her nipples stood out at least close to an inch.

Her hand at the back of his head, pulling him into her ended his perusal of her body in a most welcome way. He couldn't believe this was happening, and even his now flaccid penis could not worry him. He knew that it would be rock hard again in just a little while.

He was hyper aware as he moved in on her womanhood. Taking note of every detail he could see, he noticed that there were hairs that had been shaven, leaving only a small patch of short pubic hairs above her pussy. Pleased at how well his mother took care of herself, he dove in, licking his tongue up along what he was now convinced must be her labial lips. He felt her twitch slightly at the contact, but she merely held her hand behind his head as the taste of her bloomed on his tongue. An earthy, silky sweet taste that he knew he would never get enough of. Running his tongue up those lips again, he now pressed a little harder, feeling them spread over his tongue, imparting more of her taste to him. He was in heaven! Again he ran his tongue up, harder still, and as he reached the top of them where they came together in a kind of hood, he only just perceived a tightening of her hand on the back of his head.

'Does she like it there?' he wondered to himself. Experimentally he paid the area more attention, licking and sucking on it, and was rewarded with moans of pleasure from her, and still more firm pressure on his head. Looking up he noticed her gazing down at him as she took Garrett's cock in hand, giving it the same swirling motion she had first used on him with her free right hand.

"Oh yes! It's been too long. That's it son. Yea just like that!" she moaned through an exhale of pleasure.

Jessy quickly got right into it, feeling her move her hips against him. He watched the expression on her face, and his two brothers move almost in unison, bending down and taking a nipple each into their mouths. More cheering for him, he noticed her use that same cupping of the balls thing she had done to him on Garrett, and saw that he too spewed his seed all up her forearm almost instantly.

Licking and sucking away, enjoying the taste of her, he watched as she again licked all the cum from her arm. He didn't know why he found that so erotic, but he sure did. He even felt his own cock begin to turn from flaccid.

She switched her arms, so that she could grab Eric's cock with her left hand, and with her right pulled Jessy's head into her more firmly yet. "Oh god! Oh it feels so good. So, so good, to have my clitoris sucked on at the same time as both my tits!" she called out.

'Oh yeah! The clitoris. I forgot about that, but it's under this hood thing.' Jessy thought to himself, and decided to see what she would do if he sucked hard right on it.

Looking up to gauge her reaction, he saw her face go rigid along with her whole body, a loud moan escaping her as he started to suck hard, swirling both his lips around slightly so that he pulled and swirled the hard lump under the hood around with his lips.

She was starting to writhe against him, moaning a lot now, and he saw her almost desperately start licking sperm from her left hand and arm now as she pulled hard with her right squashing his face into her. And just like that, her hips started to twitch, she was calling out, pulling his head away from her by his hair, and sinking limply down against him, embracing him to her. She almost knocked him flat on his back, so sudden was her collapse.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jessy asked, worried as he worked to steady himself.

"Oh no! No dear, you just gave your mother a wonderful orgasm." she said, before nuzzling a few kisses against his neck. "Which I suppose was very wrong indeed, but it sure felt incredibly good. It's been far too long, and I didn't realize how I needed that so badly." she added.

The embrace of his mothers naked body against him felt wonderful, but she quickly got to her feet. "Alright boys, I don't think I can do that standing up again. Come along." she said as she started to move to her bedroom, which was really just a sectioned off area along the side of the tent opposite the other sectioned off area were Jessy and his brothers slept.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Isolation Frustration

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds