• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kyle and Melinda

Kyle and Melinda

Kyle and his sister Melinda had always been close. Even when they were kids and teenagers, there was never that competition or jealousy that could drive a wedge between siblings.

So Kyle was surprised, and a little hurt, that he had to learn about her engagement from a formal invitation. He hadn't known she was seeing anyone special.

Come to think of it, Melinda and he hadn't spoken in a few weeks. 'That's odd,' he thought. Even since both had graduated college and begun their careers, the siblings still texted and talked almost weekly.

Now it was Friday, two days after the invitation had arrived. Kyle had to speak to her. When he got home from his job, he pulled on jeans and a sweatshirt, opened a beer, and texted Melinda:

-when were u gonna tell me?-

After less than a minute, she replied:

-I'm soooo sorry. Can I come over?-

-bring Chinese and wine-

She sent him a thumbs up emoji. Kyle sighed and started to clean some of the clutter covering his table and sofa.

After about 45 minutes, his sister arrived.

"Mel, long time no see! The food smells good. Just put it on the table."

"I'm really sorry I haven't been around."

She made a pouty face, and he couldn't resist giving her a hug. Kyle smelled her light floral perfume, and it made him nostalgic for old times.

Melinda gently pushed him away, smiling, and they began to eat.

"So, I met Jack online-"

Kyle cringed. "Seriously, sis?"

"What's wrong with that?" and she playfully threw a rolled up napkin at him.

He laughed, "Nothing. Just giving you a hard time. Proceed."

"Well. Jack is funny, smart, and kind. He's a math professor at SUNY, and we love the same kind of music." She smiled like the cat that caught the canary.

"I hate him already," Kyle quipped. But, in a way, he did. Jealousy welled up inside, catching him off guard.

"Very funny," his sister smirked, tossing her curly blonde hair over her shoulder.

Kyle tried to keep the emotion out of his voice. "Why did you keep this a secret?"

Melinda looked down and began to trace patterns on the table with her fingers.

"Because you always hate my boyfriends and, frankly, run them off."

"I do not! What about Scott? We were best buddies."

"That's because you knew we weren't serious."

Kyle sighed and shook his head, feeling guilty.

"Am I really that bad?"

Melinda stood up and walked to his chair. She ruffled his hair and dropped into his lap.

"Yes, but I love you anyway."

Kyle was hit with many emotions, seemingly out of nowhere. Guilt for being possessive, sadness that she would hide her relationship from him, and another feeling he couldn't place. With a shock he recognized it for what it was- desire.

He knew he should get her off his lap immediately, before his erection was noticeable. Instead, he put his arms around her and pulled her closer, until her head rested on his shoulder. Kyle could feel her warm breath against his neck.

"I've missed you, Kyle," she said quietly.

"Yes," was all he trusted himself to say.

His hands slowly rubbed her back, and he knew his erection was pressed against her hip. He wondered how long it would be before she leapt up in disgust.

But she didn't. She purred and pressed harder into him, wiggling a little. Her soft lips met his neck and placed a tentative kiss there. They were very still for a moment, and then he felt her tongue dart out, licking the sensitive skin beneath his ear.

This can't be happening, he thought. But it was.

"Kyle?" Her voice was soft and breathy. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" He was a little afraid to ask.

Melinda pulled away and eased off his lap. She faced away and covered her face with her hands.

"I'm so embarrassed! What was I thinking? Please don't bring this up again. Please!"

She was sobbing now, and before Kyle could say anything, she ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

It was Kyle's turn to cover his face. "What the fuck do I do now?"

He knew he was at a crossroads. Should he do as she asked and pretend it never happen? Like that was even possible, he thought, bitterly.

Or...

Without giving himself a chance to change his mind, he rushed to the bathroom door.

"Mel? Please come out. Let's talk about this." He heard a sob.

"No, I can't. It's awful."

The pain in her voice made Kyle desperate to reassure her.

"It's not your fault. Couldn't you tell I enjoyed that?"

Silence.

He continued. "Don't you ever wonder why I'm still single at age 30? It's because no one lives up to you." It was an insight that hit him mere seconds before he vocalized it. It was, true, though.

Kyle waited, his heart beating as though he'd climbed several flights of stairs. After what seemed like an eternity, Melinda slowly opened the door. Her eyes were downcast, but she slipped into his embrace.

"I've always felt safe with you. And you are truly my best friend, but..." She stopped talking and sighed against his chest.

He wasn't sure if he should remain quiet or respond. Kyle opted to be silent and breathe in her scent, running his fingers through her hair.

"But," she whispered, "sometimes I think of you in other ways. Isn't that sick?"

"If it is...then let's be sick together."

Without waiting for a response he scooped her up in his arms and took her to his bed.

"No lights, ok?" She asked shyly.

"No lights." He understood. Maybe the darkness would help them stay in the moment, not contemplating how shameful their actions were.

Melinda kissed him passionately and pulled him down next to her. Kyle was desperate to fuck her. He ripped his sweatshirt off and tossed it aside. Before he could start on his jeans, Melinda beat him to it.

Her slender fingers were unzipping his fly. He moaned when she roughly pulled his jeans and briefs down. He took over then and finished removing his clothing.

His sister reached out to stroke him, but he pinned her hands above her head. She yelped, and he could feel her shudder.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he reassured her. "I just want to undress you first."

Melinda nodded, so he released her hands. Trying to move slowly, he began unbuttoning her blouse. Once her lacy black bra was exposed, he gave up on being slow and teasing. He needed her now.

Her breathing was fast and shallow while she helped him unhook her bra. Kyle ripped her hosiery off, bringing her panties with them. He left her skirt on and pushed it above her waist.

"Are you on the Pill?"

"Yes." Her voice was shaky and hoarse.

"Thank god." He laughed softly, and she joined him. "Oh, Mel. You are perfect."

Kyle covered her mouth with kisses before she could say something self-deprecating, as was her habit.

She responded by wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him even closer. The feel of her soft thighs against his, her full breasts and hard nipples pressing against his chest, made him feel like he was going to explode before he had even entered her.

After a few deep breaths he was in control again and began trailing his tongue down from her neck, between her breasts, and to her belly button.

"God, don't stop," she moaned.

He moved until his face was between her legs, the scent of her intoxicating, the taste of her...Jesus, he thought. She was delicious, wet and open, all for him. In no time at all she arched her back and cried out. Kyle was almost disappointed he didn't have more time to savor her.

But no matter, for now he moved back up her body, positioning his cock at her entrance. He wanted to fuck her slowly, but as soon as he penetrated her and felt how tight and hot she was, he was crazed with desire. Kyle slammed into her with all his force. Melinda gasped and groaned, grabbing his ass and encouraging him to go deeper, faster.

Kyle held on long enough for Melinda to orgasm a second time, looking deeply into her hazel eyes as she did. Then he closed his own tightly and pumped furiously a few more times until he exploded inside her.

-----

Lying in the dark, catching their breath, they were silent for a few minutes. The silence seemed to stretch on indefinitely, and Kyle felt the urge to speak.

"Do you love him?"

She sighed. "Yes. No. Maybe?" They both laughed at that. Melinda laid her head on Kyle's shoulder, gently stroking his chest.

"He's a really good man, Kyle. We enjoy each other's company, but something is missing, you know?"

"Which is...?"

She sat up on her elbow and looked in his eyes. "He's not you."

Kyle could hardly breathe. Reaching a hand up to brush his sister's hair from her face, he saw she was crying.

"Don't marry him, Mel. Please." He couldn't believe how whiny he sounded, but he meant it. He could not bear the thought of her married to a man she did not love wholeheartedly. To be honest, he couldn't stand the thought of her with anyone.

Melinda wiped her eyes and said, "I promise I won't."

Kyle had no idea what might lie ahead. Would they be ashamed come morning? Can they be together and keep it secret? He didn't know and, for the moment, he did not care. All he wanted was to sleep wrapped up in the arms of his first and dearest friend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kyle and Melinda

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 320 milliseconds