• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Yellow Fever Ch. 01

Yellow Fever Ch. 01

TRIGGER WARNING: This story will definitely not be to everyone's tastes. The author does NOT in any way condone the actions or attitudes that occur in this story. If you are offended by stories featuring rape and/or raceplay, READ NO FURTHER.

If not, please enjoy.

***

I hit the bed with a reverberating thud as he threw me down. Before I could get up, he pounced on me, landing between my legs and trying to grab hold of my wrists as I struggled beneath his imprisoning weight. As I slapped and scratched at him like a feral cat, he gave up trying to restrain me and went straight for my neck, squeezing the air out of my throat and with it, my will to resist.

"Good little gook." He growled with satisfaction.

What the fuck did he just call me?

"Just relax and submit to your white master."

The light in the room was dim, so I could scarcely see who was attacking me. But I could tell he was strong, really strong. On top of that, he was apparently a white guy with a bad case of yellow fever. And how the hell did he know I was Asian in the first place?

With one hand still firmly clasped around my throat, his other hand migrated downwards, taking his time caressing and fondling my breasts before move ever southward, across the fabric of my dress and down towards what he really wanted.

I knew, of course, what he ultimately wanted, but the realization only hit home when his hand slipped under the hem of my dress. I felt his cold fingers caress my inner thigh before sliding up to my panties. A shot of adrenaline flooded my heart as his fingers slipped between the fabric and the flesh it protected. His cool knuckles were wedged snuggly between my labia as he gripped my underwear in his clenched fist, savoring the power he had over me.

"Seems you're all wet down there," he noted. It was too dark to see, but I could almost imagine a smug grin on his face. "Chink pussy always gets wet for white cock."

Thank god there was hardly any light in the room, so he couldn't see me turn red with embarrassment. It was actually true. I could feel my own moistness seeping from between my engorged lips. My own womanhood was anticipating what was about to happen. With one violent motion, my attacker ripped away my panties.

I had never felt so vulnerable in my life. My legs were spread wide open and my sex was exposed, unbearably vulnerable to the coming violation. I heard my attacker fumble with himself, and there was just enough light for me to see his silhouette pull down his pants. He must have been wearing sweatpants to have pulled them down so silently, a detail I hardly noticed as he maneuvered into position. I tensed my muscles, bracing for what was about to come.

I felt the tip of his penis kiss my womanhood, and another shot of adrenaline flooded my heart, flowing throughout my bloodstream. Slowly, almost gently, he pushed inside. I gasped silently as he entered me, inch after inch squeezing into my vagina, stretching the walls wider than they had ever stretched before. He was huge. Long and thick. Would he even fit all the way inside?

Evidently yes, as I felt his nutsack come to rest against my butt. He didn't waste time on foreplay; as soon as he was all the way in, he began to thrust in and out like he owned what he fucked. His strokes were forceful and aggressive as he rocked his hips back and forth with practiced rhythm. Without meaning to, I squeaked each time he thrust inside, reacting without thought to the pain of his member rudely stretching my cunt.

"You're enjoying this, you little chink slut," he breathed with repulsive pleasure, accelerating his thrusts as he did so, "you like getting fucked by a white man's big cock, don't you?"

I sure as hell wasn't going to indulge this racist prick's self-aggrandizement with a response, but my body was finding it hard to disagree with him. I could feel butterflies in my belly, with a distinctly pleasurable feeling growing there, and my pussy was releasing copious amounts of juices, lubricating my tunnel and easing the rough back-and-forth passage of the fleshy intruder violating my sacred space.

After a while, I realized it wasn't just his thrusting inside me that was causing the involuntary pleasure. He was deliberately angling his thrusts in such a way that his pubic bone was rubbing against my clit. The growing pleasure in my crotch crept up on me just like he had, and by the time I realized that I was hurtling towards an orgasm, there was little I could do to stop it.

"God damn, that Asian pussycat is wet as fuck." My rapist gloated. "You're gonna make me blow my load soon; maybe even give you a nice hapa baby."

My attention snapped back at that last comment.

"Don't fucking cum in me, you son of a bitch!" I snapped, acutely aware that there wasn't much I could do to prevent him doing so.

That defiant outburst prompted a tightening of the fingers around my neck. I gasped for air as he choked me back into submission one-handed while at the same time somehow managing to sustain the increasingly rapid pace of his humping.

"Little gook's still got some spunk in her." He hissed directly into my ear. "You don't fucking get it, do you? You're a dirty, asian slut, and I'm your white god. Your. Sweet. Little. Cunt. Belongs. To. Me."

He punctuated each word with a thrust to emphasize the point, and my own body seemed to be agreeing with his assertion. My own pussy was aiding and abetting the male invader inside it, frantically lubricating the walls to ease his penis's assault against the gateway to my womb.

"Every Asian cunt is the rightful property of white men like me." My rapist continued his triumphant racist rant. "I'm gonna pump you full of white seed and fill your belly with a beautiful half-white baby. Then when you walk around with a belly swollen with a white man's brat, you'll be the envy of all the chink's in chinktown."

Did this fucking racist asshole have any idea what the fuck he was saying? Probably not. And it was too late for that to matter now. There was definitely an orgasm building up in my crotch and just beneath my belly. Not to mention he was clearly in the home stretch of his own buildup, judging by the frenzied fucking he was subjecting me to. There was nothing more I could do except lie there and surrender to the inevitable...

With one final thrust and a snarl of pleasure so wild he sounded like a rabid animal, my attacker buried his cock inside me all the way up to the hilt. I felt a powerful jet of warm liquid fill me as my rapist made good on his promise. I felt the tip of his cock twitch, shooting rope after sticky rope of thick white cum into my wet and willing pussy, defiling the depths of my womanhood, and in turn sending me over the edge.

The swelling balloon of arousal that had been building in my belly burst, an explosion of pleasure shot through me as I orgasmed in response to my own violation. I cried out in involuntary ecstasy as my cunt convulsed violently, milking the masculine member within me for every drop of semen it was worth, greedily sucking his seed up into my feminine depths.

It was done. I had been raped. My mind span and swirled before disappearing down a dark drain of numbness, unable to fully process what had just happened. My rapist simply lay there on top of me, too busy catching his breath even to spare a few words of gloating triumph. Just as well, I wasn't sure I could take any more.

At length, he withdrew his shrinking penis from me, pausing to wipe it clean on my naked thighs for good measure. Without another word, he pulled up his pants and showed himself out of my apartment, leaving me to pass out in the dark with his cum oozing from my snatch.

*

I was awake long before my alarm went off, but I duly waited for it to chime before silencing it. I climbed out of bed and checked my emails. A couple of github deadlines were looming, but I'd have those projects done long before they were due, and the commissions for each would more than tide me over.

A nerdy Asian who was good with computers; way to play down stereotypes. Then again, how many people thought a woman could code? Plus, I could work from home with my own hours and earn a hell of a lot of money doing it. Just as well...

Naked from head to toe, I stood up and examined myself in the vanity mirror. I had long, silky black hair with small dark eyes, reflecting my Chinese heritage. My breasts were reasonably plump and a sexy c-cup size. My waist and hips had a beautifully feminine, hourglass shape to them, and my crotch was crowned with a carefully trimmed bush, with a v-shaped mound converging down to my sex. My spell of vanity was punctured by the remembered need to check something else...

I turned to one side and looked at myself in the mirror again. From the bottom of my breasts downwards, my belly had developed a slight but noticeable outward curve. It had been three months since that awful night. Three long months, and I was just starting to show. The hard evidence that my rapist had made good on his promise.

When the home test had come back positive, I had debated long and hard with myself over what to do in response. My rapist had explicitly gloated about how he had wanted to impregnate me, and even months afterwards I still couldn't get the memory of him expectorating his racist fantasies out of my mind. Perhaps some submissive, masochistic version of me would have gotten off on that sort of thing, but it was pretty galling to see the hard evidence of his violation and conquest in my own growing waistline.

However, ultimately I couldn't bring myself to harm the little life growing inside of me; the child couldn't be blamed for how it was conceived. Plus, it was ultimately MY baby. A brand new human being growing inside MY belly. My rapist could gloat all he wanted about forcing me to give birth to his child - probably while he jacked off to Asian porn in his basement - but he may as well be a glorified sperm bank for all I cared.

No. I was keeping this baby, and I would give it the best life I possibly could. I might kill the guy who raped me, but I wouldn't kill his child.

***

Comments welcome.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Yellow Fever Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds