• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Demographics

Demographics

I woke up a bit before sunrise and climbed down the ladder of my bunk bed. My roommate laid sleeping in the bottom bunk next to my wife. I looked at myself in the mirror on the wall. My middle-aged body was still in good shape. The legs, ass, and chest were well shaved to provide a clear view of my smooth white skin. So was my face. My neatly trimmed bush looked nice above my underwhelming dick and stones.

My eyes drifted to the window and the city lights below our studio apartment. Paris is so beautiful at night. My roommate has several friends living in flats across the street from us. I wish he would allow me to put curtains in the window. I wish he would allow me to cover myself when I stand near the window. The thought of their eyes and their cameras pointed at me made my dick awaken. I quickly looked away from the window and banished them from my thoughts. I wish my roommate allowed me to get erections without asking for permission first.

His diploma on the wall was directly in front of my eyes. After earning a graduate degree from the Sorbonne, he had stayed to work for an environmental nonprofit. He still flew back to Algeria once a month to visit family, but he spent most of his time in Paris directing various employees. He was in charge of promoting population control. He was good at it. When a Frenchman tells him that he hates condoms, my roommate talks the guy into a vasectomy.

My roommate prefers to keep things more natural in his own home. French law prohibits DNA testing. A woman's husband is the presumed father every time and has all the responsibilities that come with the title. Thanks to him, my wife produced a growing brood that lives with my aunt in Normandy. He likes having the three of us living alone in our studio apartment. He works from home. My wife and I could never have time alone without him knowing about it. There was never a need for me to get a vasectomy or wear a condom.

My clothes for the day were on top of the dresser. He had selected them the night before. A black jock strap and black fishnet stockings. I donned them peacefully. There is a certain calm in knowing one's place. I went to the bathroom to wash up and then kneeled next to the bed. Careful to not wake my stud, I gently pulled the sheet off his naked body. Dried cum clung to his untamed pubic hair. The treasure trail of dark hairs leading up his muscular abs ended in a forest of chest hair. His long beard had a few grey hairs in it.

I wish I was allowed to look at my wife's pussy without asking for permission first. It must be full of his seed. I could hear them making love last night as I drifted to sleep above them. I wish I could taste the sperm in his masculine region. I waited patiently with my mouth a centimeter away from his power, waited for his body to tell me it was time. As the sun rose, so did my stud's zeb. This signaled that it was time to start my morning ritual.

A bell on my phone told me that a text was waiting for me. It was from on of my roommate's friend in the building across the street. It was a picture of me taken a moment ago. I turned on a table lamp and moved so that my ass faced the window then gently took my roommate's erect cock into my mouth. The taste of his sperm was heaven. I cleaned his manhood and pubs enthusiastically. He woke up in the middle of my chore. Without out a word, he reached for my dick right away. His strong hand around my soft penis make it impossible for me to get hard. I love him so much.

He pulled my mouth off of him before he cummed. His sperm had a more important destination. He slapped my ass. I got the thin dildo and anal lube from the dresser draw and handed it to him before getting on all fours on the floor near the bed. He casually fucked my ass with the dildo. He tossed my phone to me so that I could see the incoming text messages. They were current pics of him fucking me sent by several of his friends across the street. I love giving him honor in the eyes of his friends.

My sissy dick was still soft when it dripped out cum. It is difficult for a Frenchman to cum much when he does it every morning. That was the point of the daily prostate massage, to ensure that my balls were always empty. After enough days of that, one stops feeling orgasms and only feels owned. A slap on the face told me it was time to lick my cum off the floor. I obeyed immediately.

"Warm her up for me," he said as he walked into the bathroom.

I crawled into bed and gently woke my wife with a kiss. She smiled at me. My lips made a trail down to her womanhood. I could smell his essence inside of her. My tongue cleaned every centimeter of her folds. It skillfully made her moisten with desire there again.

My roommate turned on the ceiling light when he came out of the bathroom. His tan Arab body looked magnificent, so strong and so natural. "Enter her. I want to be rough today."

My dick got hard upon hearing this. I slipped it inside her cunt. It felt so good to be back inside there after three months of staying out of her womanhood. Once in a while, when he lets me do this, I feel like a man again. He must have noticed my smile. He smacked my face over and over again with his huge Arab cock. My wife started to laugh at me. She caressed his heavy balls.

I slowed down, heartbroken. He slapped my ass. "Faster, sissy. I am not in the mood for foreplay," he growled as he recorded the treatment with his phone. I obeyed. I love him so much.

Finally, he pushed down on my ass to force me to stay deep inside my wife. He grabbed the dildo and fucked my ass with it. "Don't you dare cum," he hissed. I laid there as a passive toy for him to use until he got bored enough to pull me off my wife. She moaned as soon as he entered him. I kneeled on the floor near the bed. His golden, North African skin pressed against her pale, European flesh. My aunt met him once. She must suspect something.

The sky got brighter and brighter as the minutes passed. My wife cummed multiple times. His hang time was amazing. The load he finally pumped into her spilled out the sides of her cunt. Cleaning his cock afterwards was my job. He enjoyed looking at the text messages on my phone as I did my submissive duty. A group reply to all his friends included pictures of his zeb in my mouth. The video of him fucking my ass with is naked zeb went online before it was time for lunch. Welcome to the 21st Century.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Demographics

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 673 milliseconds