• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I like Being Naked Pt. 04

I like Being Naked Pt. 04

12

Lea with Tom

We meet the Browns and Jake

The next day was mild. No teasing took place that I could see. Just another nice day with skinny dipping and nude sunbathing. That was until mom came out back. I was shocked as she was dressed. She was wearing her new hot dress and she did look hot!

Kim, "your dad wants to take a little drive. We'll be back in a few hours."

"OK, have a good time," as I imagined they would if she's wearing that dress. Her pussy will easily be on display most of the time, much to dad's delight.

"Hey mom, what do you have on under that." She smiled and flashed me. "Thought so," I said, and off she went.

I went in, checked my email. Sue and Lea wanted to go shopping on Monday. I was looking forward to that, I replied.

The next morning I met up with mom in the kitchen and let her know that Sue, Lea and I were going to the mall.

"Oh, anything special?"

"Well, Lea wants to look at thongs."

"Oh really," mom said. "How did this come about?"

"She saw mine and the one Sue had on, and curiosity did the rest."

"Mom," yes dear. "Have you ever been to a nude beach?"

"Well, your dad & I had gone some years ago." Why?

"Well, I was looking at bikinis on a web site. There were videos of the models wearing bikinis and then stripping out of them and openly exposing themselves on a beach with others around, they all appeared to be nude. So I was just curious."

"Well, I don't recall seeing any modeling going on when we were there. Most people kept to themselves, swimming and tanning..."

"Thanks mom."

"While shopping, you might look for a swim suit that is more modest than what we got. We've invited some friends over for a BBQ and swim."

"OK..."

When Sue and Lea arrived, I greeted them at the door in all my naked glory, as usual... Lea hadn't been around enough to know that was my norm. They came in and I said, "you two can't go out shopping looking like that." They both had worn shorts and t shirts. "Come on," as I led them to my room. "Take those clothes off."

Sue went right to it. Lea was a little hesitant. I pulled out my sun dress and asked Lea if she would like to wear it. I told her how nice it looked on her the other day, and "you liked it too," I said.

She smiled and said OK and started undressing.

I then pulled out my skirt and the blouse I wear with it. Sue, "would you like to wear this today?" She knew her tits would show through, and she surprised me with a smile and said "sure."

"I think I can handle that," as she got naked with Lea looking on. "What are you going to wear Kim?"

I smiled and pulled out my new dress. I think both Sue and Lea let out a gasp.

"When did you get that?"

Well, mom wanted go back to the mall and get something she saw the week before. So we went to the dress shop and mom found the dress she had seen and went to try it on. While I was waiting for mom, I found this dress and tried it on. Mom was out before I was and when she saw me come out in this dress, she got all excited. She went back to the rack and found the same dress in her size and tried it on. You'd have to see her in it to see just how hot she looks in it.

"She bought the dresses and we wore them home." I slipped into the dress and tied it behind my neck then stood before the mirror to give the girls a good look.

Lea asked, "are you going to wear a thong under that?"

I smiled and said "no, Just like you can't wear the sun dress with panties."

"I can't do that Kim," Lea said.

"You wore it around the other day after you shaved and told us how you loved the feel. Sue wore it that way when we met up with you and Tom, and we are the only ones that know it."

"Look at Sue now, she hasn't put on anything under the skirt and this dress is shorter than that and I won't have anything on underneath."

"I got it," Lea said, and pulled her panties off and slipped the dress on.

"Sue," come here.

She came and stood next to me. I unbuttoned a couple of buttons at the top of the blouse, then leaned over and unbuttoned a couple at the bottom of the skirt. "Quit trying to be so modest," I said with a smile. Sue trusted me and didn't put up a fuss.

She then commented how my new dress showed skin all the way down to the waste band. Looking at the back, someone might think you are topless. But with your tan, it looks great, and Lea agreed.

After we looked each other over and approved, we headed for the mall. I sat in the back seat, knowing the dress would ride up leaving me exposed. Not sure what they'd think about that right now.

We walked with Lea to that famous place and helped her pick out a few things before she went and tried them on.

While she was changing, Sue came to me and quietly said, "everyone is looking at you."

I smiled and softly said, "I noticed. They're checking us all out."

When Lea came out, she looked pleased and purchased a few items. We then continued our mall walk.

Out in the mall, we 'were' being observed by most of the people we passed, especially the men as they would glance and some would actually stop and stare.

We walked into a shop so I could look at swimwear.

Sue started to say something and I stopped her. We hadn't shown that suit to Lea yet. I found something modest and tried it on. I came out to show the girls and Sue said it was boring, "but your tan looks great!" So I bought the suit and we continued our walk.

We arrived at those store windows with the great reflection and stopped.

Lea asked, "what are you looking at?"

I took a glance around and saw a couple of boys coming and said, "you'll see."

Sue was smiling in anticipation.

As the boys walked by, they took a good look at us, and said "Hi," and we all said hi back.

Right after they walked away from us, I said, "watch this." As we all watched our reflection, I reached up and pulled the fabric to the sides of my breast and and put my hands up to the sides of my head and did a quick dance to show my now exposed tits in the middle of the mall before taking another glance and covered up.

Sue laughed and Lea was in shock.

I glanced again to see if it were clear, this time I pulled the fabric to the insides of my tits and did the same dance before covering up getting the same reaction from the girls.

This was starting to be fun I was thinking. I told Sue, "undo a couple more buttons and flash your tits."

"Really," she said,

"Dare you," I said.

So she reached up and loosened more buttons and took a look around before pulling the blouse open to show us her tits.

I said, "OK, I got one more." I took a glance around and had to wait for a few people to pass. When it was clear, I reached behind my neck and pulled the straps free and let the fabric drop with my hands still at my neck leaving me topless in the mall before pulling the fabric back up.

Lea was just shaking her head. "I can't believe this," she said, and Sue just said, "someone is getting brave."

"That was such a rush," I said. Ok, "here is a group dare," as both girls looked at me.

I glanced to see if it were clear, and said, "everyone flash your pussy. 1, 2, 3 flash." I lifted my dress and so did Sue ever so briefly. Lea didn't participate. We all laughed then walked out of the mall and headed home.

We got in the car and Lea said, "you girls are starting to scare me." We giggled.

"That is the most I've ever done," I told her. "It's was kinda fun, and no one got hurt, just excited."

Before we started home, I dared Sue to unbutton the blouse and pull it open a little more. She thought about it then undid a few more buttons and created an opening down the front of the blouse, then drove us home.

We had the windows open and as our speed increased, Sue said, "the air blowing across my tits feels amazing, this feels great."

"I gotta try that," I said and pulled the fabric to the sides of my tits leaving them exposed. Aww, that does feel nice.

Sue looked in the mirror and could see what I had done.

We got home and went in. I had left my tits exposed as I walked to the house. We live at the end of a street and the walk way is behind landscaping. We went to my room and I untied my dress and slipped it off right away.

Sue was checking it out and I told her she could try it on. She grinned and removed the blouse and skirt then slipped on the new dress and tied the straps. She walked over and stood before the mirror to have a good look.

I said, "a girl can have lots of fun in that dress. You saw how easy it was for me to expose my tits, give it try." Sue pulled the fabric to the sides then to the inside with ease. "You can do this too." I untied the straps and let then loosen up and tied them again. Now if you lean over a little, it opens up and you're exposed.

She had turned to the side some to see that. "If you want the ultimate, check this out." I untied the straps and folded the material a few times and tucked the folded material into the waste band, leaving her topless.

Sue was getting excited and Lea was now grinning.

So I asked Lea if she would like to try it on too, and she nodded. So she slipped out of the sun dress and Sue took off the hot dress and Lea slipped into it and tied the straps. She then stood before the mirror and gasped.

Wow, this seems so naughty, but it is really comfortable. "Here's something Tom would like about it, now don't freak," as I stepped over and easily slipped a hand under the fabric and cupped one of her bare tits. She blushed but had a huge grin on her face. Then she started to pull the fabric to the sides and playing with exposing her tits as she watched herself in the mirror. She even reached in and felt her own tits under the fabric.

"Now I see why you say this is a hot dress."

We all giggled.

"So Lea, show us what you got today."

Lea took off the hot dress and I hung it up. She opened her bag and pulled on one of the thongs she bought. It was nice and lacey. She pulled it on and looked herself over in the mirror for a few minutes before pulling it off and slipping on another. This one was smaller, nice and lacy. Again she admired herself in the mirror. You could tell she was pleased. Then she pulled it off and put on another. This one was yet a little smaller and had some sheer material, giving a good tease of the pussy. This one framed her cheeks the best in my opinion and she said it was the most comfortable too.

"Now, aren't you glad that you're smooth down there?"

She got a big smile on her face and said, "yea."

"I'm ready for a swim, how about you girls?" Sounds good they said. Lea pulled off her thong and we all marched through the house to the kitchen, stopped for a quick drink, then out to the pool.

The girls were in awe again feeling the pleasure of the water all over their naked bodies. We swam and jumped off the board a few times then did some nude sunbathing on the lounges after we applied lotion to each other. The girls showed signs of jealousy seeing my all over tan and no tan lines.

"How often do you do this?" Lea asked.

"Most every day."

"What about when your parents around?"

"Well, mom and I have been out here topless when dad's not around" ..I lied.. "Weekdays are good when they're away and you're welcome to come join me if you like."

"But if you brought Tom, I'd wear something. You could bring him sometime if you like."

"Really?"

"Sure, my mom said she was OK with me having friends over as long as there was no drinking or drugs and we're not creating trouble of any kind."

We tanned awhile longer before I told the girls they'd had enough sun and I didn't want them to burn.

They were dressing when Sue went to go pee. I quietly told Lea, "if you want to bring Tom with you sometime, that would be fine with me, and if you wanted some time by yourselves, I could work something out."

She smiled and said, "perhaps."

Sue came back in and they left shortly after. I escorted them to the car, this time, in all my naked glory.

A couple of days later, I was meeting with mom in kitchen and asked, "who's coming for BBQ?"

It'll be Jane and Ed and they might bring their son Jake. He's about your age you know.

Yeah, I know. "Can I invite Sue?"

Sure, "if you'd like to."

Thanks mom.

"Did you find a suit?" mom asked.

"Yea, and Sue said it was boring, so it should be OK," I said.

"Well darling, you look good in just about anything."

"Thanks," mom.

"By the way, I dropped a hint with your dad about visiting a nude beach again. I'll prod him some more and see if it might happen."

"No way."

Well, "I think he has the idea in his head now, so time will tell."

"I am curious about them," I said, but "hadn't thought of actually going to one."

Well, "I think you might enjoy it more than you think."

Hmm

I went to check my email. Sue and Lea wanted to come over for a swim and more sunbathing, so I replied to come over when they could.

They came over several hours later. I had done my chores and was ready.

They came in and went straight to my room and got naked, then we went skinny dipping and did more nude sunbathing. I was letting them lay out a little longer today.

They were getting ready to leave and Lea said, "so you won't mind if I brought Tom along?"

"No problem," I said, "You know the rules. Has Tom seen your new items?"

"No. I haven't gone there with him, that's kinda personal you know."

"Send me an email," I said.

OK, and they were off.

I stayed in my room and read for awhile and did some more web surfing. Checking my email that evening, Lea had emailed asking if she could come over with Tom tomorrow. She said Sue couldn't come. I replied that I was OK with that.

I then sent Sue an email asking if she could come Saturday for BBQ and swimming, and let her know the Browns would be here, and it could include Jake. Then I went skinny dipping.

When Mom got home, she joined me in the pool. Mom didn't stay in for long, she wanted to get some sun.

Dad showed up a little later and joined us.

So Mark (dad), "any more thought on going to the beach?" Mom asked.

"I don't know why we can't, When would you like to go?"

Well, "we have the Brown's this weekend, so we could go the following weekend," mom said.

"That can work for me," dad said.

"Is that a date?" mom asked.

"Yes it is." "OK." Kim, "we have a beach date, you heard your father."

I really wasn't sure what to say as I felt a tingle just having the thought of actually going to a nude beach. OK I said. "I'll be looking forward to it."

"You'll be fine darling."

Today Lea was bringing Tom along for a swim. They arrived early afternoon. I think Lea was relieved see me in some clothing when I let them in.

I led them out back to the pool. It really felt odd wearing a bikini again, or as Sue said, boring. The three of us swam and chatted. I noticed Lea and Tom getting real cozy a few times.

I was next to Lea one time and quietly told her I was going inside for awhile, and she and Tom could have some time to themselves.

She gave me a smile and softly said thanks. I'll be back at 3:30 as I pointed to the clock on the wall behind the pool, and there is lotion on the table by the lounges, if you want to get some sun I said with a wink.

Thanks.

I walked out of the pool and toweled off, then told them they can have the pool for awhile as I needed to do some chores.

OK, thanks Kim,

I went inside. I stopped in the kitchen for a drink and grabbed a snack. I really didn't want to spy on Lea and Tom, but curiosity got the best of me as I turned and looked out the window, knowing they couldn't see me. I could see they were already together in pool and involved in some heavy kissing. I wouldn't be able to see anything else unless they got out and went to the lounges. So I went to my room and read for awhile and checked my email.

Sue had sent me a reply on coming Saturday. She was good for it.

It was 3:00 already and thought I should take a peek out back. So I went to the kitchen and took a peek. Well, they had moved to the lounges and I see Lea had been brave enough to remove her top to get some sun. So I went back to my room.

I hadn't spent much time looking at this new suit in the mirror and did so now. It was just a normal suit. I was able to bunch the fabric together in the front and began to wonder if I could fix it ..grin.. If I pulled enough, I could just start to see the sides of my pussy. Now we're getting somewhere I thought.

Already 3:30, so I headed for the pool. I stopped and got drinks for us and continued out. Lea hadn't put her top back on either.

Hi I said, as I walked up and offered the drinks.

They said thanks.

So, "I see someone's getting some sun."

"You don't mind do you," she asked.

"I'm OK if you're OK."

Tom had a huge smile, and I noticed his trunks were bulging some.

I went into the pool to cool off for a few minutes them came back out.

"Would you mind if I went topless too?" I asked.

"Sure, it's not like Tom hasn't already seen your breast with what your were wearing when we met you at the mall."

I smiled and removed my top while standing right in front of them.

This would be the first time doing this openly in front of a guy other than dad, so I was getting a little anxious.

Lea just smiled when the top came off and Tom was, of coarse, just staring at my tits, this time without anything covering them. I grabbed the lotion and started to apply it and asked Lea if she had done so too.

"Tom did a real nice job," she said with a satisfied look on her face.

I laid on the lounge next to her. Tom couldn't help himself. When he looked to see Lea and her bare breast, he could see me and my bare breast too, as the bulge in his shorts seemed to get larger.

So, "Sue told me you got a new dress," Lea said.

"Yes I did, I just love it too. It's kinda sexy in some respect, yet very comfortable."

"Hey, you want to try it on? Maybe I'll let you model it for Tom if you like."

Lea smiled and said, "I'd love to."

So we got up to go in when Tom handed her the top to her bikini and said, "shouldn't you put this on?"

She looked at me then back at Tom and said, "I don't think I need it right now."

We both walked away quietly giggling.

We went to my room where I pulled out the hot dress. Lea actually slipped the bottoms of her suit off without me saying anything or being prodded to do it and slipped into the dress.

I gave her an Idea on how we could really show it off or I should say, show her off for Tom and she was good with it.

I went out first so she could make a grand entrance. I told Tom, "Lea would be out shortly" as Tom was looking me over as much as he could before Lea came out.

"Oh Man," Tom said, when Lea arrived.

She did look hot in the dress and she had a huge smile to top it all off. She stood before Tom and turned side to side, and turning to show off the back side which left her bare to the waste.

I went and stood by Lea. Tom, "this dress has some nice features too," as I stepped behind Lea and placed my hands on her sides. Lea had put her hands up behind her head so her breast were pushing out. It's nice to feel skin when touching someone, as I slowly slid my hands up and down her sides, and it's really easy to go further as I reached under the fabric on both sides and cupped her breast and actually massaged them lightly.

Tom looked as if he were in another world.

Then, if the lady likes, she can easily expose herself like this, as I pulled the fabric to the outside of her breast so they were fully exposed, or it can be done like this, as I moved the fabric to the inside of her breast. I then had Lea turn around so Tom could only see her back. In this position, you wouldn't know she had a top on or not.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I like Being Naked Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 196 milliseconds