• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Aeriella and Laerinia Deal with Demons

Aeriella and Laerinia Deal with Demons

1234

THE PACT

Most demonologists dealt with demons to gain power, although it was not an uncommon practice among sorceresses and priestesses of the Underdark to summon beings from other planes to sate their own lust. Both could be dangerous, as demons were treacherous and wanted power or pleasure for themselves. But female drow of the Underdark were prideful and often overestimated their own strength; for others their lustfulness was their weakness. Cortiva Tuae was one of them.

Matron Cortiva was a powerful and influential priestess obsessed by two objectives, conquering the surface and mating with demons. The former made her dangerous to surface dwellers, Laerinia's subjects among them, the latter could be used against her by someone who also knew how to deal with demons.

Laerinia who grew up in the Underdark knew of Cortiva's weakness and possessed the knowledge of demonology. She planned to summon demons with whom the evil drow mated and gain information about her rival's plans and strengths. The creatures that served the god of lust usually wanted one type of payment - sex. The sorceress was ready to settle it, even though she realised that most likely it was going to be pleasurable only for the other side. If that was the price of her subjects' safety, she was willing to pay it.

The drow had to prepare for the summoning carefully, she was moderately proficient with demonology, but did not have too big of an experience; nothing that could be comparable with Matron Cortiva's at least. These types of demons were deceptive and pacting with them could be tricky, paying the price would also be a longer event. The sorceress realized that they would demand a lot of sex, possibly even a whole day, that would exhaust her strength and slow down her reflexes. Of course she prepared not only the site and deal, but also herself, she used various potions to give her stamina and keep her tender parts safe from any abrasions.

Laerinia summoned two twin demonesses named Issyria and Issaria; they appeared naked. Both were about 180-185 centimetres tall, their height was partially caused by the fact that instead of hooves that some demons had the twins on their heels had horns, each about twelve centimetres long, which had the same effect as wearing high heeled shoes. Their skin was light brown, they were lean, but had huge breasts, disproportionately big for their slim frame. They had attractive, but predatory-looking faces, with large slightly slanted dark brown eyes, their heads were bald and had two small horns each. What made the twins truly unique was the fact that they were hermaphrodites, their female organs were hidden between their legs, but the penises hung proudly for all to see. They were as disproportionately big as the breasts, right now were about twelve centimetres long, while being still completely soft.

Bartering with demonesses was easy when it had to do solely with lust, but it was information Laerinia wanted and satiting the lust of the twins would be the price; that was difficult. Demons in general were devious and always looked for an opportunity to deceive those who summoned them; when that was not possible they aimed for their maximal benefit.

The deal itself was simple: the demonesses would give the sorceress all the information they possessed about Cortiva's plans, forces and their location. In return they would get Laerinia's body to use as they pleased for twelve hours, limits were set to that use - the sorceress would not be harmed in a lasting manner.

It all began slowly, all three went to Laerinia's huge canopy bed. The succubi undressed the drow, then they started caressing and groping her body. They were surprisingly gentle, Issyria was kissing and licking her foot, while Issaria played with her breasts. The one at sorceress' feet began with sucking her toes, she behaved as if she was giving a fellatio to a man; Laerinia was surprised how much pleasure it gave her. After the toes were sufficiently sucked the succubus licked her way to drow's calf, she stayed there for a short while, kissing and caressing the dark ebony skin; soon the sorceress was moaning softly. At the same time Issaria was fondling Laerinia's breasts, she gently groped them with her palms, while sucking at one of the nipples; then she moved to the second nipple, but instead of sucking it she gave it a gentle squeeze. Then she pressed her fingers slightly harder and twisted the nipple subtly, the drow was already excited enough to ignore the mild pain, she just moaned a little louder when the demoness twisted the nipple again, harder this time.

Issyria licked her way through drow's thigh and was now kissing her clitoris, soon kissing turned into licking and sucking. The succubus was proficient with her tongue and Laerinia's moans would get significantly louder if not for Issaria. The other demoness muted the drow's groans with a kiss, she was doing similar work as her sister. The kiss was incredibly passionate with Issaria's tongue roaming inside the sorceress' mouth; when their lips parted both women were breathless.

The caressing eventually came to a halt, both demonesses were kneeling over Laerinia on her bed; the drow noticed their penises, now completely hard. It was an amazing sight, huge, male, sexual organs on such soft and feminine bodies. Feminine gentleness was over, it was now time for masculine roughness.

The sorceress was placed on all fours, Issyria took a spot behind her and immediately inserted her massive penis into Laerinia's womb, she rode her hard and fast from the very beginning. Issaria sat in front of the drow with her organ right before the sorceress' face, Laerinia knew what was expected of her, she obediently opened her mouth and started to suck. Surprisingly this demoness was not as rough as her twin, she did not force her penis into drow's mouth, instead she let the sorceress please her at her own pace. At the same time Issyria was humping Laerinia's vagina wildly, releasing the grip of one of her hands on drow's hips occasionally, but only to spank sorceress' buttocks; she was breathing heavily and moaning loudly.

The trio went like that for about twenty minutes, Laerinia was still able to keep the count of passing time. Finally Issyria gave a loud cry and to drow's astonishment pushed her aside, the succubus went to her sister and ejaculated on the twin's breasts. The shot was voluminous and when the last streak of semen left the penis Issaria's whole chest was covered with seed.

"Lick it up, honey," Issyria told the drow.

Laerinia obeyed and was surprised to realise how good demoness' semen actually tasted. She enjoyed swallowing in general, but expected demon's seed to have a foul taste; thank gods for small favours.

While the sorceress was licking Issaria clean, the other twin was fingering her anus, the succubus quickly progressed from one finger to two, then to three. When the drow had finished her task she had a whole palm in her anus and she was enjoying it tremendously.

"I got her stretched for you, sis," Issyria sounded like pure joy.

"I'm comfortable like that" replied Issaria "ride me, cute."

Laerinia did not need to be invited twice to anal sex, she mounted the succubus right away and started to ride her; while she did that the other twin played with her body. The drow was moaning and gasping in a matter of seconds. Within minutes of the intense anal sex she could feel her climax building up, the demonesses noticed that as well.

"Don't stop riding, sweetie" said Issyria as she pinched the drow's nipples.

That was enough to send the sorceress over the edge, she clenched her anal muscles tightly and gave a loud groan, the additional pressure on Issaria's penis caused the succubus to climax as well.

When their orgasms finally subsided Laerinia sat down on demonesses hips, with her penis still buried deep inside of her anus. Both were breathing heavily, Issyria was still playing with drow's nipples. When she stopped, she said:

"Now crouch over my lovely sister and let that sweet seed ooze from you onto her chest. You did such a wonderful job licking it the first time, I want to see you do that again."

The load was as large as the other twin's, it took a while before all the seed flowed out, Laerinia again obediently licked the demoness clean. To the drow's surprise they did not return to hard sex immediately after she finished her task, instead they all cuddled, kissed and licked for a while, until the succubi were ready for another round.

This time it was Issyria who was lying on her back, Laerinia knelt over her with Issaria behind the drow. The demonesses wanted to fill sorceress' both holes at the same time, as they put their penises Laerinia moaned when her holes were being stretched. The twins did not need to find the rhythm as they were experienced in group sex, they picked up the tempo quickly, so the drow had to adjust fast. She was enjoying the double penetration tremendously and soon her hips were moving in perfect rhythm with the succubi, and her moans got audibly louder.

The intense lovemaking lasted for over twenty minutes when the sorceress felt another climax coming, she did not stop to ride both penises, even increased the tempo. The demonesses sensed what was coming, as Laerinia clenched her muscles around their members they too achieved orgasms; they filled the drow with loads only slightly less voluminous than the previous ones. This time they did not make her swallow it though, just let it ooze out as they actively rested.

After another round of cuddling, kissing and caressing came a bigger change in setup. This time Laerinia was lying on her back with her hips raised by two pillows. Issyria, the rougher of twins, was lubricating her palms, she was going to fist drow's both holes. Issaria at the same time would be sitting on the sorceress' face and receiving a cunnilingus. Laerinia almost forgot that the both succubi were hermaphrodites and possessed female sexual organs as well.

It was extremely difficult to focus on licking Issaria's clitoris with her sister's both hands ravaging the drow's holes. The demoness was not gentle, but even despite sorceress fatigue caused by earlier lovemaking it was overwhelmingly pleasurable. Laerinia did her best to please the other succubus, she could not hear Issaria's moans in that position, otherwise she would have known that she was doing a capable job with her tongue.

With that level of stimulation the drow was obviously the first to reach climax, with her holes being stretched by Issyria's palms she was not able to clench her inner muscles tightly. Her loud groan was muffled by the other twin's body, but nothing stopped her body from trembling violently. Eventually Laerinia's orgasm subsided, but she still had to lick Issaria to a climax, a female one this time. While she did so the other demoness was constantly fisting her holes, ignoring the fact that they needed a rest after an orgasm.

The drow was beginning to feel the exhaustion, but the succubi regenerated. Their penises were ready for another round and they were eager to try a different position. This was going to be a really hard day...

Securing a deal with demons was one thing, maintaining caution throughout the whole encounter was another. Laerinia was being used and abused, but tried to remain vigilant, even though it was extremely hard with all that excitement, pain and pleasure. (Truth be said, while the demonesses aimed solely for their pleasure, the drow enjoyed some parts of it as well). Despite her vast experience she could not remain in top form for the whole duration; because of that she missed something she was not very familiar with.

During the ordeal, when the twins realized that their victim was exhausted enough, they began performing a ritual; it was a very long and intricate one, all the rites, gestures and spells were performed as sexual acts. They were abusing Laerinia and at the same time casting a complicated smell. If the drow was only watching the scene, not participating in it, she would have noticed what was happening; but in current circumstances she did not. For her own demise, because it was a spell of abduction, the demonesses planned to open a portal back to their plane of existence and take the sorceress with them.

When the portal opened it was already too late for Laerinia to intervene, she knew she got tricked and did not waste her strength for idle fight. She would need it for the time that was to come, if she ever wanted to return to her world.

THE RESCUE MISSION

Aeriella was informed about her Mistress' plans and knew not to interrupt, but when she did not see the sorceress on the next day the elf began to worry. She went to Laerinia's workplace and stood by the heavy iron door for a while, trying to catch any sounds coming from inside, but her keen elven ears heard only silence; something was wrong. She gently used the knocker, but there was no response, she turned the handle and pushed the door, they were not locked.

The room was empty, although it retained traces of yesterday's activity; Laerinia was nowhere in sight. Aeriella understood that something wrong must have happened and she had to act. But how? The apprentice knew what her mistress had been doing, so she was not completely in the dark, but she could not simply summon Issyria and Issaria, she had to find a different way.

Of course! Oanaelour! The elf had already summoned a demon that also served the god of lust. She could do it again and bargain with him to lead her to the twins. Aeriella could imagine what kind of payment he would ask for, but this time she would be prepared for the assault by his monstrous penis even better, because she possessed the ring of shapeshifting, offered to her by Dariush the artefact merchant. Using the powers of the ring she could easily accommodate the demon's member inside both of her holes without pain and with maximum pleasure.

Preparations were necessary, Laerinia was waiting for salvation, but haste could get both of them into trouble. Aeriella needed to prearrange both the summoning spell and the deal that they were to make. The payment would also be time-consuming, previously Oanaelour used her for several hours and she asked only for his semen; she feared it could take even longer this time.

Three hours later the deal with the demon was sealed, Oanaelour would lead Aeriella to the twin demonesses. When their names were mentioned the apprentice got the notion that the demon did not like the sisters, it was something that could be exploited in the future. At present the price was, as the elf had expected, a lot of sex. This particular demon was not too bright, so there was no risk of being tricked, but because of his simplicity he prefered the deals to be plain. The apprentice tried to offer him a set number of orgasms hoping that she could get him off faster, but he declined, instead the demon opted for a fixed number of hours of sex. The barter quickly settled at ten, that was a lot, Aeriella knew that even with her magical ring she would need to use potions of restoration after they were done.

The ring of shapeshifting turned out to be useful quicker than the elf had expected, She thought that Oanaelour would opt for the same routine, he did the last time when they had sex; first vaginal sex, then anal, both with the apprentice lying on her back, only this time it would last over twice as long. Unfortunately for the sorceress the demon had somehow learnt a new position and he wanted to perform oral sex, but unlike previous time it would not be his mouth that was being used. Oanaelour's penis was over a foot long when erect and it was so thick that Aeriella could only fit its head into her mouth. Trying to push it deeper into her throat would most likely dislocate her jaw, not to mention suffocating. Without the ring that is, with the use of its magic the elf was safe.

The apprentice knelt in front of the demon and licked the head of its penis, it was still soft, but its size impressed even now. When the whole tip was wet with her saliva she wrapped her lips around it and took the head into her mouth. The penis was almost in its full glory, she could fit three to five centimetres without using magic, but there was no point in bragging, especially since Oanaelour clearly wanted to quicken the pace. He grabbed the apprentice's head with his huge hand and forced her mouth onto his penis, pushing it into her mouth and then throat. The effect of the ring was immediate, so Aeriella managed to get the whole member into her throat without harm nor gagging, she was even able to breathe while deepthroating which turned out to be even more useful later.

The demon shoved his penis into the elf's mouth several times, not caring for her comfort at all. After the last push he kept it in her mouth for longer holding the apprentice's head so that she could not move. With the magical ring's effect she could stay like that as long as it took, even though it was uncomfortable; but Aeriella realized that Oanaelour not only wanted sex, he also wanted to abuse her, so she played her part. She pretended to be gagging and trying to push herself away, she pushed the demon with all her might, there was no need for pretending, because he was far too strong for her to succeed. After about a minute Oanaelour withdrew his penis, the sorceress issued a convincing cough and gasped for air, that seemed to satisfy the demon since he repeated the whole process. First he penetrated the elf's mouth like it was a sex toy, then he held his penis deep in her throat for about a minute; Aeriella acted the same play as before.

A change of position came next, Oanaelour jerked the elf from her knees and carried her to the same piece of furniture that they had sex on the previous time. He laid her on her back with her head hanging from the edge, he was not done with oral sex. Without much ado he simply shoved his penis into the apprentice's mouth and started to penetrate it like it was a vagina. Without the ring Aeriella would have gotten serious injuries, it reminded her that she had to be more careful when pacting with demons. She might be in a rush to save Laerinia, but she would not be able to save her mistress if she got hurt herself.

Oanaelour was boringly monotonous when it came to sex, he simply shoved his monstrous penis in and out, keeping a good tempo and an unchanging rhythm, he did not even notice that the elf stopped playing reluctant; she simply lay there accepting the assault. She would have prefered vaginal or even anal sex, that way she could get some pleasure from it; right now she felt just like a senseless hole.

Fortunately oral was just a foreplay for the demon, at least that was what he understood as a foreplay. The main dish was ordinary, Aeriella was to stay on her back, but this time it was her abdomen that was on the edge. With the bulk of Oanaelour's body the elf had to keep her legs spread into the splits, she could do that even without the magical ring, but if she was to spend several hours in this position additional flexibility could be useful.

The demon followed the same routine as he did previously, first he gave the apprentice an insanely pleasurable cunnilingus with his long saurian tongue, bringing her to an orgasm. With the next part he was still as unimaginative, he penetrated her for about two hours in the same position and rhythm; it was not unpleasant, just monotonous. Aeriella reached several orgasms each time clenching her vaginal muscles hard, Oanaelour was the only male so far who could withstand the elf's orgasm with his penis inside her and not ejaculate. It took a lot more time for the demon to reach his climax. When he felt it approaching he withdrew his penis from the sorceress' womb and moved to the other side of the furniture. He quickly pulled Aeriella so that her head was hanging from the edge and with one quick push he shoved the massive member into her throat; there he ejaculated. It was not a quick shot, he kept shooting his seed for over a minute, filling the apprentice's stomach. Finally he withdrew, last drops of semen still dripping from his penis, he slapped the elf's cheeks with it and moved to her clitoris again. After another wonderful cunnilingus and a forceful orgasm came time for anal sex, the position and rhythm remained the same. The only difference was that it took the demon a while longer to reach his second orgasm and Aeriella had few climaxes less since anal stimulation was not as intense.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Aeriella and Laerinia Deal with Demons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds