• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Submit a Video Story to LitTV!

Submit a Video Story to LitTV!

Literotica is happy to introduce LitTV - a new video storytelling community for adults!

At LitTV, men and women like you can share their sexy stories and erotic essays via video! Here are a few ideas on videos you can submit:

My First Time
Stories of first time experiences are always fun. What's more sexy than hearing about the first time someone tried something new? First time videos can be about losing your virginity, your first amazing orgasm, your first lesbian/gay experience, your first threesome, first time trying BDSM, first public sex, or anything else that you've never done before. (Always 18+ only, of course!)

Sexual Fantasies
Everyone has sexy fantasies. Share yours and you'll be surprised how many viewers have similar fantasies. Or if you have really crazy fantasies, maybe you'll be the one surprising your viewers!

Wives Having Sexy Fun
One of the original inspirations for this site was the idea that wives often tell their husbands stories during sexplay about their previous sexual adventures. Whether it's cheating or cuckold or swinging or anything else, share your stories as a wife or husband!

Adult How-To
Have a secret for deep throating? Know how to have a more intense orgasm? Got the perfect pickup line? Share your sex secrets with other adults. Let's improve our sex lives together! (Please, no medical advice or anything that might cause people to harm themselves.)

ASMR
Do you have a knack for triggering head tingles and wonderful feelings? Share that skill, gain fans and friends.

Romantic Stories
Do you have a cute romantic story about how your met your spouse, how s/he proposed, or other cute things that happened to you? Everyone loves an "awwwwww" moment to brighten their day.

Funny Anecdotes
Did something hilarious happen to you during an intimate moment? Have a bad blind date experience you never forgot? If you're still laughing later, we want to laugh with you!

Your Opinions on Sex & Sexuality
Do you have an opinion on the state of relationships and sex today? Something make you happy or something bother you? Go ahead, get it off your chest or get opinions from other members.

Anything Else
Let your imagination run wild! (Be sure to read the LitTV FAQ before submitting. If you have any questions on video content, contact us here!)


Submitting is easy and fun! All you have to do is:
1) Record your video. You can use your computer's webcam, your Smartphone, a pro-sumer DSLR - whatever you happen to own and be comfortable using. You don't have to be a film student or camera pro. What's important is that people can hear your fine. We recommend recording in a quiet room where you can be undisturbed and relaxed. Nudity is okay (but not required). Hardcore (i.e. genital closeups, visible sex acts) is not. Please see the FAQ for more information (and feel free to contact us directly with any specific questions).

2) Make a free account on LitTV by clicking "Sign Up" in the header. Once you've made an account, click Upload in the header menu. Fill out the fields as requested. Once submitted, it will take 8-24 hours to show up publicly on the LitTV page.


That's all there is to it!

If you'd like your LitTV video to be posted on Literotica.com as well, simply follow the instructions below:

1) Once your video is live on LitTV, return to Literotica.com and login to your Literotica.com account (it's free and easy!).

2) Start a new Literotica story submission by clicking "New Story" in the header. Choose Text with Audio as the category. (We will be adding a dedicated Video Stories category this spring, and will transfer all previously posted Video Stories to that category at that time.) Fill in the title with "VIDEO STORY: [StoryTitleHere]" with your story title where [StoryTitleHere] is written (without the quotes!). Fill in the description field. Don't forget to add story tags! In the Story Text field, place any descriptive text or notes to the readers. Below that, paste the link to the LitTV page containing your video story. We will embed the video for you.

3) Choose YES or NO under Allow Voting and Allow Pubnlic Comments. Like all submissions on Literotica, these two choices are entirely up to you and your comfort level. If you allow comments, you can moderate any comments once the story is posted.

4) Click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page.


That's all there is to it!

Like everything Lit, LitTV will grow with your input and participation. If you have any thoughts and ideas on LitTV, please let us know.

Thanks for reading, and hope to see more from you soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Submit a Video Story to LitTV!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 569 milliseconds