• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckold Couple's Adventure

Black Cuckold Couple's Adventure

"What's up, handsome?" I said to Dalton Cobb as I approached him casually, with a smile on my face. The six-foot-two, handsome Jamaican-Canadian stud smiled nervously, and I did my best to put him at ease. Well-dressed, smelling good and looking even better, Dalton was definitely worth my time. I've always had a thing for handsome brothers, and although I do hook up with females occasionally, they're my primary interest. Brothers are simply addictive...

I'm five-foot-ten, slim, with light brown hair, alabaster skin and pale blue eyes. Folks say that I remind them of a younger Matt Damon, the Hollywood actor. I don't see the resemblance but whatever. I studied business administration at Algonquin College and work as an account manager at the Bank of Montreal in downtown Ottawa. I meet a lot of people that way.

Whenever a cute brother walks into the BMO office, I make sure that I am the one to deal with him. I'm friendly, easygoing, and actually decent. The brothers are used to dealing with passive-aggressive, covertly racist, mean-spirited white folks. I'm the disarmingly friendly white dude who goes the extra mile to help them. I simply love black men, you see. And I make sure I give them my number, both my workplace one and my personal one. That's how I met Dalton here...

"Not much, you know, just chilling," Dalton replied. We sat at a quiet corner of the Honest Lawyer bar in the By Ward Market area of Ottawa, Ontario. It was a frosty Sunday evening. The bar was tightly packed, and with good reason. The Atlanta Falcons were taking on the New England Patriots. I'm a big football fan, but tonight, the Superbowl was the furthest thing from my mind. Let's just say I had other priorities.

I'd been chatting with Dalton for quite some time now. Like a lot of secretly gay and bisexual black guys, he's got a thing for the BWC. If you don't know what that is, I'm referring to the internet acronym for Big White Cock, got it? A first, Dalton and I would talk online, and then it moved to phone conversations. I got to know him really well.

Dalton studied economics at the University of Ottawa and works for the Department of Public Works. He's also married to a lovely African lady named Yvonne Adewale, and they have a son and a daughter together. Yvonne and Dalton met at the University of Ottawa, where she studied accounting. Nowadays, she works for the CRA. They have a nice house in the suburb of Barrhaven, Ontario.

"Relax, Dalton, everything is going to be okay," I said to Dalton, who barely touched his drink and looked as nervous as a cat in a room full of barking dogs. I took a good look at Dalton, who reminded me of Hollywood actor Morris Chestnut with his smooth shaven head and slick goatee. I've always found both black women and black men attractive. It's not a fetish. I'm a bisexual man and they are who I tend to date. Comprende?

"I'm cool," Dalton replied, tight-lipped, and he took a sip of his Alexander Keith's beer. I smiled at him. A waitress walking by shot us a look. I winked at her and she smiled back at me. I looked at the tall, busty redhead with the porcelain skin and the big round ass. So did Dalton. A lot of white guys have a problem with black men who like white women. I don't. One of my ex-boyfriends is a Somali guy with an Italian wife. See? I really don't discriminate.

Secrets, people and their secrets. They never cease to amaze me. Take Dalton Cobb, for example. The brother makes six figures, and he's a middle manager at the Department of Public Works for the Government of Canada. He has the perfect life but wants more. Dalton is having an affair with a white female colleague named Kirsten Woodson, and hiding it from his wife Yvonne, of course. Oh, and he's also hiding from both Yvonne Adewale-Cobb and Kirsten Woodson the fact that he's also seeing me.

"Tell me about Kirsten," I said, and Dalton smiled, and did just that. I leaned back in my chair as the handsome Jamaican stud told me about his last sexual encounter with Kirsten Woodson, whom he described as six feet tall, curvy and sexy, with alabaster skin and icy blue eyes. Sounds like an ice queen if you ask me, but Dalton is obviously a player who knows a thing or two about women...

"We spent Thursday afternoon together at Kirsten's place in Kanata, and let me tell you, this blonde chick knows how to suck and ride black dick," Dalton said with a wry grin. As Dalton told me in vivid detail what he and Kirsten did, I smiled and found myself aroused. I visualized the tall, handsome Jamaican dude standing there as the tall blonde chick knelt before him and sucked his dick, and then he put on a condom, bent her over and fucked her.

"I smacked Kirsten's big white ass and pulled her long blonde hair while fucking her," Dalton said, licking his lips, and he continued with his sexually charged tale. Dalton fucked the hell out of Kirsten, whom he described as a lusty screamer. Oh, and he also fucked her in her pussy and her ass. Kirsten was dirty and nasty, just the way Dalton liked his women. Hearing Dalton talk of fucking the hell out of Kirsten got my dick so hard that I crossed my legs. Hot damn, I do like a hot story!

"Turned you on, eh?" Dalton asked, and I smiled and nodded. Shoot, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall while Dalton was fucking the hell out of tall, curvy and blonde Kirsten. I would have loved to jerk off while watching this tall white chick suck on Dalton's long black dick. Hmmm. Oh, well. Looks like I missed out on that party, but the night is still young, eh?

I like to deal with men who also fuck women. Bisexual men are more fun in bed. Gay guys are clingy. Bisexual men for the most part prefer women but like to deal with men from time to time. Works for me. Dalton and I were having a good time, and I was surprised by how well the Atlanta Falcons were doing at first. The Patriots are heavily favored to win this year's Superbowl, but I've been wrong before. Anyhow, Dalton started to complain to me about his wife Yvonne's bossiness and I smiled and shrugged.

You see, I wasn't kidding when I told you that I like both black men and black women. I met Yvonne Adewale-Cobb about a month ago. Dalton introduced us, if you can believe that. He's been neglecting her, which sucks if you ask me. I'm an insatiable opportunist with loose morals, and at first, I became the shoulder that Yvonne cried on as she whined to me about her husband Dalton spending too much time at work. Later, I became the dick she rides on for, ahem, stress relief...

"I'm here for you, Yvonne," I said to her as I brought her to my apartment, located within walking distance of the Honest Lawyer bar. Yvonne is something else. Five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin, short dark hair and lovely light brown eyes. I love sexing big-booty black women almost as much as I love sexing bisexual black men. You'd better believe I took good care of Yvonne...

"I know that, handsome," Yvonne replied, smiling confidently as she undressed before me, right in my living room. I feasted my eyes on the tall, curvy black MILF. Yvonne is busty, and has a huge round ass. What man would neglect her? I don't mind that her husband Dalton is cheating on her with me and with his co-worker Kirsten. I mind that he's neglecting Yvonne. Cheat if you must but don't neglect your spouse, people. See? I'm morally flexible but quite understanding!

"Hmm," I whispered as I knelt before Yvonne and spread her thick dark thighs, and began eating her pussy. The lovely African gal leaned back on my couch and closed her eyes as I ate her pussy. I teased her clit with my tongue, and made her moan and squeal. Afterwards, Yvonne got hold of my dick, which is long, pale, thick and curved. I smiled happily as Yvonne began sucking my dick with gusto, and she took her sweet time pleasuring me.

"Fuck me, sexy man," Yvonne said, a little while later, as I put on a condom and got ready to fuck her. Yvonne got on all fours, and I admired her big round booty. I caressed Yvonne's thick dark rump, then eased my dick into her pussy. Yvonne moaned as I gripped her hips and began fucking her with gusto. I smacked Yvonne's ass and made her squeal.

"Sounds like a plan," I replied to Yvonne. I even pulled her hair and pinched her tits while fucking her, and she loved it. Later, I put Yvonne on her back, raised her legs in the air and pushed my dick into her asshole, after lubricating it of course. I worked my long white dick into Yvonne's tight asshole, and she squealed in delight. I love fucking black women up the ass. They've got amazing butts. After fucking Yvonne for a couple of hours, I took off my condom and came all over her face, and she drank it happily. Such a slut!

"Stephen, what's up?" Dalton asked, his deep voice snatching me out of my reverie. I looked at Dalton and smiled. We finished our drinks, then grabbed our coats and left. Just two guys walking out of a bar. Dalton Cobb is a pillar of the Jamaican Canadian community. His image as a successful professional, married man and father is important to him. Can't have people find out that he's bisexual and cheats on his wife Yvonne with both men and women. Truth be told, his wife Yvonne is also cheating on him with me, but whatever, right?

"Let's go home, Dalton, I'll take your mind off of her," I said and Dalton smiled. We walked for ten minutes and finally reached my place. Once there, we didn't waste any time. I like to offer my dates, male and female, some wine, and maybe chat a bit before sex but Dalton doesn't have the patience for that. The handsome Jamaican brother came all the way over from Barrhaven, Ontario, to get some BWC, and who am I to disappoint him?

"I'm sure you will," Dalton said, and we got it on in my living room. In the same place where, a few days ago, I fucked the hell out of his wife Yvonne. I like both black men and black women, and I doubt I'm the only bisexual white male with such a preference. Hell, I voted Liberal a couple of years ago not because I particularly like Trudeau but because the conservatives wanted to deport black refugees and I don't like that. Immigrants from Africa, both male and female, are wonderful people, and they're so passionate, in and out of the bedroom. I say Canada needs more of them!

"Like what you see?" I said as I stood naked before Dalton, holding onto my nine-inch, uncircumcised dick. It's pale, and thick, and curved. And it's been in the mouths, pussies and assholes of a lot of people. Dalton looked at me and smiled. The brother definitely liked what he saw. Dalton rose from his chair and grabbed my dick. Once, I tried to kiss him and Dalton nearly bit my head off. The Jamaican brother likes to fuck both women and men, but thinks only fruitcakes kiss other men. Go figure!

"Yes I do," Dalton said as he began sucking my dick. As I said before, lots of gay black men and bisexual black men like the BWC and I'm more than okay with that. Dalton sucked my pale dick, and massaged my balls while sucking me off. In all honesty, the Jamaican stud is better at sucking dick than his wife Yvonne, but I didn't tell him that. Dalton sucked me off until I came, and when I did, he drank my seed. Such a nice guy, eh?

"Let me take care of you, handsome," I said to Dalton, and I sat him down on the same couch where I once got busy with his wife Yvonne, got on my knees and sucked his long and thick Jamaican dick. Now, I am one hundred top. I give it but don't take it. Still, if I were to take it, Dalton would be the brother I took it from. He's tall, manly, sexy, and has a magnificent big black dick. What more can you ask for?

After polishing Dalton's thick dark dick, I put on a condom. Smiling, Dalton got on all fours and spread his cute ass for me. I lubricated him, and then pushed myself into him. I love fucking black men in the ass, especially manly ones like Dalton. I don't go for effeminate bozos with high-pitched voices and funny mannerisms, only real men. Dalton loves having big white dicks up his tight Jamaican ass, and I'm just what the doctor ordered...

"Oh yeah, Stephen, fuck me," Dalton said, moaning deeply as I worked my big white cock up his ass. I took my sweet time, gripping his hips tightly as I fucked him. Stephen keeps his hair short since he's a professional and a conformist when it comes to Canadian corporate culture. I once fucked a dreadlocked brother from Haiti named Etienne, while his girlfriend watched. Good times, folks. Good times.

"Take that dick," I said, fucking Dalton with gusto. We switched positions and I rolled him on his back, right on the carpeted floor of the living room. I looked into Dalton's eyes as I drilled him, filling his ass with my dick. While fucking Dalton, I stroked his big dark dick and he sighed happily. I rocked that ass and fucked Dalton until he came, then fucked him some more. After a couple of hours, I finally pulled out of him. Dalton sighed happily and looked at me, pleased.

"I always have fun with you, Stephen," Dalton said with a smile as he got up, and headed to the washroom. I disposed of the used condoms and cleaned up. A few minutes later, Dalton Cobb came out of the shower. The brother looked good, like a professional going to work. I smiled and walked him to the door. We didn't kiss. We didn't hug. We just shook hands. That's how Dalton likes it. Since he's a manly Jamaican brother and not into any funny business. Fine by me.

"Goodnight," I finally said to Dalton, and he waved at me as he walked back toward the downtown core. I knew his itinerary. Dalton Cobb is going to head toward the Rideau Shopping Center, after walking through the By Ward Market. Once he's up on the MacKenzie King Bridge, Dalton will take a 95 bus heading to Barrhaven, Ontario, where his family awaits. I turned on the TV, and watched the rest of the Superbowl. For this bisexual adventurer, life is good. I deal with cheaters, male and female, for fun. At least I'm honest with myself. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckold Couple's Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds