• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut: A Fabulous Present Pt. 01

Slut: A Fabulous Present Pt. 01

12

I came down stairs this morning very early, to join my husband James for breakfast. This is not a common occurrence as James usually leaves for the office very early, but today for whatever reason, I awoke unusually early, feeling very horny and wicked.

I decided to join James wearing only a Black see through long robe with a ridiculously high pair of black stilettos, as a little sexy treat. When I entered the Kitchen I looked over to the breakfast bar to find James munching on a slice of toast, his eyes were on stalks as I paraded across the kitchen to greet him in my sultry attire. His eyes drank in my curves, staring at my pierced nipples and shaved pussy, clearly visible through the black robe. As I approached James, he slid a hand inside my robe and softly brushed his fingertips over my already aroused nipples. I smiled as his fingers worked their magic on my nipples and heard myself sigh sexually. Looking into my half closed eyes, he moved his hand slowly down my stomach, till his palm cupped my smooth shaved pussy. I felt my hips rock gently as my pussy enjoyed his masculine touch. His index finger extended and slid into the groove of my hairless slit. His finger wriggled as it slipped inside my wet tight pussy. His thumb pressed gently on my excited clit as his strong finger slithered inside me. Parting my legs slightly, I rocked my pussy on James finger. He leant into my neck and gently whispered in my ear.

"I think you want to be a naughty slut wife today don't you?" he said softly almost whispering.

"I always want to be naughty!" I purred running my talon nails gently on the nape of his neck.

"If you're feeling extra horny, then today you should get all slutted up and bring a random back here, fuck him, suck him and enjoy his hot seed. Set the cameras up and we can watch you being an unfaithful cheating slut and taking some guys seed tonight when I get home!" James smiled. He knew the words unfaithful cheating slut and seed always got my motor running.

"Is that what my darling hubby wants, for me to bring home some different cock and have him empty his load inside me?" I drawled sexily feeling the throbbing lust build up in my pussy.

"I think it's what my horny hot slut wife wants!" he grinned removing his finger from my slit and placing it into my open panting mouth "Consider this my little present to you! Give him the fuck of a lifetime with that sweet sexy body of yours!"

James with his voyueristic tendencies enjoyed my unfaithfulness almost as much as me. He knew he married a cock hungry slut who could never be faithful and he took as much pleasure from our raunchy lifestyle as I did!

I rolled my tongue around his pussy soaked finger, licking my sexual arousal off the long digit.

"I'll wear something wildly sexy to entice him with and I'll fuck a stranger into oblivion just for you honey!" I slurped as his finger explored my pouting lips.

"I'm sure you will honey and I'm looking forward to the result later. I'm off to work now babe so have a very naughty sexy day!" he smiled as he stood from the barstool and headed for the door. James knew I was an unfaithful dirty slut who loved to get my lover hard and have them fuck me like I'm some kind of sex object. I loved cock, I love teasing and exhibitionism and most of all I loved to be a dirty cheating slut!

As the door closed behind James, I rushed up the stairs in my high heeled shoes, racing into the bedroom, I opened my wardrobe and looked at the outrageous dresses and skirts available. I plucked a red leather mini skirt with a matching corset style top. This would outrageous and outlandish dress for daylight, but I'm certain it would attract the kind of horny slut fucker I was craving.

Placing the skirt and corset on the bed, I walked over to my lingerie drawer, picking up a new packet of sheer black seamed stockings. Gathering up my six strap red PVC waspie, I flung that onto the bed with the stockings to join my sexy red leather ensemble. I caught a glance of my reflection and removed my robe, leaving me wearing only the Black high heeled shoes.

My legs looked taut and smooth in these spiked heel shoes, so I decided to wear them when I ventured out looking for some cock. I was buzzing in my pussy, with the excitement mounting at the thought of selecting some random guy and bringing him home to slide his cock inside me.

I looked at my reflection once more, observing my large full firm breasts with the sensitive erect nipples pierced. My pert firm ass was proudly jutting out enhanced by my small waist and toned legs. Turning face on I studied my shaved smooth pussy, the only white bit on my body after our recent trip to Tenerife. When I say white bit I really mean white bit, as the thong I sunbathed in was not much more than a tiny shiny black triangle, so tight my shaved slit was always prominent. As conceited as it sounds my body looked very good indeed. Something the right man could have a lot of fun with. I walked into the bathroom, taking a long warm shower, ensuring all of my flesh below my neckline was smooth and hairless. Stepping out of the shower, I gently patted my body dry with a soft thick towel.

Once I was dry, I began to smooth cocoa butter all over my body, blending the smooth cream into my warm flesh, leaving a nice shiny glow to my skin.

A spray of deodorant and a few splashes of Chanel and I was ready to truss myself up in my slut outfit then head out for cock.

Opening the packet of stockings I slid the sheer gossamer over my toes, up my calves and rested snugly on my thighs. Placing my red PVC Waspie round my waist, I fastened it on the tightest clasps. My wist looked absolutely tiny, almost Jessica Rabbit like as I fastened the six garter straps to my stockings.

Next I placed the Corset style soft red leather top around my waist. The back feature was lace up with flesh exposed where the laces ran up my back. The corset fastened in the front with a hidden zip. The top was incredibly tight and took a lot of effort to get the zip fully closed. My huge breasts were almost spilling out of the red slutty garment. A little adjustment and my tits nestled perfectly into the cups of the red leather corset. The soft red leather cupped my tits beautifully, lifting my firm bosom upward and thrusting forward proudly.

I unzipped the tight red soft leather mini skirt, pulling it up my thighs and zipping the outrageously sexy skirt into place. The skirt just covered my black stocking tops, enhancing my slut appearance. I slipped my feet into my black high spiked heel shoes and walked backward and forward, looking at my reflection as I swayed across my bedroom.

Ensuring the video cameras were in place and ready to go, I then tousled my short blonde hair, applied a layer of red lipstick to match my talon like red nails, followed by a thin layer of sexy lip gloss. My slut look was complete, now all that was left was to venture out and get some cock. I walked out of my bedroom hearing the swish of my nylon stockings as I headed downstairs. Retrieving my handbag and car keys, I left the house locking my front door behind me. It was only 9:00 am so I decided to head to the offshore heliport and see if I could locate some cock on their return journey to dry land. This would be perfect as my victim would not have encountered any female sexual activity for two weeks and the guy would be extremely horny! I clicked my car door open and set off to the heliport to find an orgasm provider. I turned my car entertainment quite loud as the pounding beat of 50 cents "In da club" pulsed from the speakers, making my pussy throb even more.

The heliport is no more than a ten minute drive at this time of day. I eventually pulled up to the kerb about 50 metres from the heliport, giving me a nice clear view of any potential cock talent. I wound down my window and lit a menthol cigarette, looking forward for any interesting possibilities. The doors of the heliport opened and large masculine oil rig workers began to spill out climbing into waiting cars and taxis.

One guy moved towards me carrying a large holdall. He stopped to light up a cigarette and I instantly recognized him. His name was Mac and a couple of years ago I had a delightful encounter with him in a nightclub. James and I were in the nightclub when Mac walked in with a few friends. James and I got talking to him at the bar and eventually Mac asked me for a dance. Mac wasted no time on the dance floor and was squeezing my ass and tits the whole time. My tits weren't as big as they are now, but I remember he spent a lot of time squeezing them and stroking my nipples through my skintight black shiny minidress.

I wore no underwear that evening, and Mac delighted in this, dancing with some guys wife and feeling her up, with the husband in the same room. We danced for about three songs when Mac got daring enough to slide his hand up my dress and caress my smooth shaved pussy. He gasped when he discovered my hairless slit. For the whole of the next song Mac gently fingered my naked shaved pussy bringing me to a delightful naughty orgasm.

We left the dance floor to head back to the bar, giggling like school kids at our naughty antics with James totally unaware. I later regaled our antics to James which resulted in me getting fucked ferociously as the tale aroused James immensely. I'd bumped into Mac a few more times after that night which always resulted in a sneaky feel and very smooch kiss. I had not seen Mac since my breast enhancement and knew if he caught a glimpse of my huge firm tits, I'd be sitting on his cock in no time. As he walked toward the car, I tooted the horn to attract his attention. He looked into the windscreen with a puzzled look, but as he stepped closer a smile spread across his face as he recognized me. He walked up to the drivers window and bent down to speak.

"Why hello sexy lady, what are you doing in these parts? Waiting for someone?" He smiled as his eyes scanned my red leather mini and corset with my huge tits almost spilling out. I turned a little toward him as my skirt rode up, displaying my black seamed stocking tops.

"Not meeting anyone, I just pulled over for a cigarette!" I lied.

Mac's eyes were almost bulging as was his crotch, outlining a very impressive erection, which I know, had not seen any action for at least two weeks.

"Love the outfit Suzy!" Mac drawled seductively "You always dress to please, plus those tits look massive!"

"Thanks Mac. I had them enlarged a little while back. Do you like them?" I smiled as I slowly moved the bra cups, almost displaying my pierced nipples.

"Have a feel of them, they're very realistic!" I continued teasing Mac.

Mac's right hand came through my window and began to stroke my huge orbs. His hand slid inside the leather cup of the corset and found my erect pierced nipple. Both Mac and I let out a very sexy sigh as he gently twisted my pierced nipple.

"Fucking hell Suzy. I've a hard on now!" He exclaimed.

"Well throw your bag in the back and we can go back to mine and we can put that hard cock to good use!" I smiled, glancing my tongue off my glossed lips.

"Are you sure?" he answered somewhat surprised "What about your husband?"

"He can fuck me later! Of course I'm sure. I didn't get all dressed up in my fuck me outfit to sit here smoking cigarettes!" I smiled "I need some cock inside me and I think it's about time I had your cock in my tight shaved pussy!"

"Is your pussy still shaved?" Mac enquired, looking a little flustered.

I moved a little forward in my seat as my tight red leather mini skirt slid up my stocking clad thighs, to slowly reveal my shaved slit. I moved forward just enough to allow my legs to part in the tightness of the skirt, displaying my hungry smooth cunt to Mac.

"Fucks sake Suzy. You'll have me coming in my jeans!" Mac smiled.

"God I hope not. The first load I want in my mouth, then the second load can be emptied in the hole of your choice!" I exclaimed with a very saucy grin plastered across my face.

"You mean I can fuck your ass as well?" he said in a shocked tone.

"When you've made my pussy come a few times then it would be very naughty and very sexy to have you fuck my cheating married slut ass!" I proclaimed moving my taloned hand over the crotch of Mac's very tight and full jeans.

Mac opened the rear door of my car, throwing his bag in to the back. Closing the door he dashed round to the passenger door, opened it rapidly and climbed in to the passenger seat.

"You might want to unbuckle those jeans and get that cock released. It must be very restrained those jeans!" I giggled.

Mac unbuckled the belt of his jeans easing the denim down his thighs, revealing a very large and very hard cock. My pussy tingled and my mouth almost drooled at the magnificent specimen. I placed my left hand gently at the base of his shaft and ran my fingers slowly up his length. Grabbing the shaft lightly, I began to stroke his cock slowly, smiling at mac as I wanked his rock hard member. He leant forward to kiss me. Our lips brushed each others gently as my tongue softly slid inside his open mouth. I felt his hand on my stockinged thigh as it moved gingerly toward my exposed slit. His finger separated my pussylips and entered my pussy with infinite ease. I was so aroused I almost came on impact.

"Lets get to mine where you can ram that huge cock inside me!" I panted as I bucked gently against the invading digit.

I started the car engine and pulled away from the kerb with Mac's finger keeping me on high sexual alert. In between gear changes, I rested my hand on his throbbing cock, giving it long slow strokes, feeling the vibrant heat with every movement.

We arrived at my house in few minutes, undid our seat belts and had a full on snog in my driveway in broad day light. Mac's hand went to my leather covered breasts and squeezed them just the way I like it. Moaning into his mouth, I gently scraped my talon like french manicured nails up and down his shaft.

"Let's get indoors" I whispered blowing into his ear "I need to feel your cock inside me!"

I moved my head toward his lap and pursed my lips on his bell end. Opening my lips gradually, I slowly fed his huge cock into my mouth. Sliding my mouth slowly up and down the shaft a few times, I held his cock and kissed the tip, flicking my tongue expertly over his weeping slit.

"Come on then" Mac stated "I need to feel how hot and tight this cheating slut pussy is!"

I squirmed with pleasure at being called a cheating slut.

"When we get in I want to video you fucking me!" I breathed staring into his shocked eyes.

"Can I take a few photos?" Mac asked politely.

"I'll even do a little naughty striptease for you as a keepsake!" I smiled still holding his throbbing cock.

We both climbed out of the car in unison. I straightened my red leather mini skirt and locked the car. Approaching my front door I placed the key in the lock and quickly turned it to open the door.

Mac placed one hand on my waist and the other slipped upwards, cupping my left tit.

We stepped in to the hall way, kissing passionately as I kicked the door closed.

Grabbing Mac's hand I lead him up the stairs to my bedroom. Mac's hands went on my leather clad ass, as I slowly climbed the stairs, swaying my hips as provocatively as I could. Before we reached the top step, his hand had managed to move from outside my skirt and was now inside, deftly fingering my pussy with his index finger as his thumb eased it's way in to my asshole. I gyrated against the invading digits whispering softly.

"I want your cock inside me, but first I must taste it again" I breathed huskily.

Mac began to wiggle his index finger, moving to the front walls of my pussy, singling out my G spot for some sexual attention. His thumb pushed deeper inside my ass giving me incredible erotic sensations, bringing me to the brink of orgasm.

"Come on in to the bedroom, I want to video me sucking your cock then you sliding your hard length into all of my holes!" I panted as the finger and thumb increased my pleasure.

"You fucking dirty cheating slut!" Mac smiled knowing that his sex talk was arousing me.

"Fuck me like I'm your cheating slut whore!" I whispered, turning to kiss him as my orgasm peaked, making me pant with desire.

We manoeuvred ourselves in to the bedroom, where I broke from our activity to turn the video cameras on. Mac looked at the impressive array of technology and recording devices dotted around my bedroom, all pointing toward the bed.

"Shall I turn on the TV and you can watch us fucking!" I smiled "I'll do my striptease now so get your iPhone ready!"

Mac placed his iPhone on my bedside cabinet, and rapidly removed every item of clothing. His cock was thrusting forward from a very taut buff body. A six-pack was clearly visible, with a broad chest and very strong thighs. There was not a hair on his smooth masculine body as I looked his physique up and down. I turned on the TV and the bed came on to the screen.

"We'll be there in a second!" I whispered.

Turning my back to Mac I stuck my ass high and arched my back, slightly parting my legs, making my skin-tight red leather mini stretch even tighter in the process. Mac clicked away on his phone as I turned my head toward him and said.

"Is there any of this you want me to keep on when you fuck me?" I teased.

"Leave the stockings and corset on, and if you can keep the shoes on!" he smiled.

"I'm yours to do with as you wish!" I purred and slowly unzipped the skirt.

Placing my long nailed fingers in the waist band of the skirt I slowly slid the tight leather over the crack of my ass. Mac clicked away as my skirt rolled down my black stockinged thighs and landed at my feet. Steeping out of the skirt, Mac now noticed my Red PVC waspie. Looking very devilish he grinned lustily.

"Might as well remove the top and let me see those huge tits!" he smiled.

"Why don't you take it off me!" I whispered strutting toward him "Then you can hold and feel my tits!"

As I stepped closer to Mac, he placed his hand on the zip front of my red leather corset. Slowly he moved the zip downwards, exposing more and more of cleavage. As the zip reached the top of my waspie, my tits fell out of the corset, revealing my erect pierced nipples to Mac. Mac took half a step back to view my pierced full breast and smooth shaved slit. Wolf whistling confidently, he smiled as he walked closer to me.

His hard cock was level with my slit as he pushed forward holding my breasts with both hands. Lifting my left breast to his mouth, he took the pierced nipple between his teeth and gently nibbled. My pussy was resting on his long horizontal shaft, as it twitched and throbbed sending sexual electric shocks inside me. His teeth were driving my nipples wild with desire as the yearning for his cock inside my pussy grew. I rocked my hips back and forth, feeling my pussylips open, almost kissing his cock as they slid back and forth along the hard shaft.

Putting both arms around Mac's neck, I raised my legs off the floor, opening them wide as I climbed on Mac. His cock nudged my pussylips apart and slid inside me effortlessly, almost the full length pushing itself deep into my hungry cunt.

A gasp of shear pleasure and excitement emanated from my mouth as Mac knelt on the edge of the bed, direct in sight of the camera lens as our rutting bodies appeared on the TV screen.

Placing my cock impaled body on the bed, he began to slowly thrust in and out of my pussy. Kissing him passionately, I placed my black stockinged legs around his trim waist, resting my spiked heeled shoes on his back as he fucked me slowly and deliberately.

I turned my head to view our two bodies fucking on the TV screen. I looked directly into the camera lens with lust crazed eyes, my chest heaving with passion as my hips swirled sexily and said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut: A Fabulous Present Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds