• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Half Blind Brad

Half Blind Brad

Brad has bad eyesight and limited patience.

That is a bad combination for many things, but especially when he sent a racy picture to the wrong person.

Apparently in a rush, Brad with his bad eyesight, mistook the name Mona for Mom in his contact list.

Mom has no idea who Mona is, but mom now has a very clear picture of her son's genitals.

Mom is not one to shy away from a good embarrassing moment. Nor is she one to shy away from moments of saucy vanity.

So mom clicked off a picture of the top of her underwear with a bit of hair sticking out.

Within moments mom received a picture back from her son. This time his genital were a bit more graphic.

Mom grinned and wondered who Mona was, for she thought her son was dating a woman names Cecilia from a neighboring college.

Nevertheless, mom sent a picture back to her son with her underwear pulled down a bit further.

Mom and son were not strangers to sexual things, for they had always had open communication about such things, and having seen plenty of racy movies, their embarrassment levels were pretty low.

But this was different.

Soon enough mom got a picture back of a full-on erection.

Mom laughed and took a macro picture of her left nipple.

Their house had been modest back when he lived at home, but not overtly nor militantly. A small one bedroom apartment shared between three of them meant plenty of awkwardly shared bathroom moments. But they always took the high road even when "parts" were seen.

Soon enough mom got a picture back. A hand on his penis.

Mom sent him a text. "My, you're a big boy!"

Immediately he got a text back. "More boob. More boob. More boob."

So, mom sent another macro picture of her left boob, but with a bit more breast.

But what she really wanted to know was who was Mona. And what had happened to Cecilia. She sees her son on holidays, but he's a good college kid and calls about once a week. So she knows about these sorts of things.

He sent a picture back. Another one with his hand on his penis.

So she worked up her nerve, knowing it might quickly bring this moment to a very funny and very embarrassing moment for her son, and asked, "What about Cecilia?"

He wrote back, "She's in the shower."

Mom was a bit taken back, but she played along. As long as she had him, she might as well milk it for what it was worth. She would have good cause to poke fun at him for long time.

Mom wrote back, "I don't believe you. Send a picture."

And sure enough, within moments, he sent a picture of Cecilia in the shower with a look of shock and unhappiness. Mom felt bad for her.

But not enough to stop this little charade.

Mom wrote back, "What of Cecilia sees these pictures!?!"

Son wrote back, "I'll delete them. All of them."

Mom shook her head.

Then he sent a picture of his penis in the foggy mirror.

Mom, in return, sent a picture of a bit more of her left breast.

He wrote back, "More boob. More boob. More boob."

So mom complied and sent a picture of her whole left breast. She thought this would be the end of it. For what mom has the breasts of a college coed?

But then again, he has bad eyes and apparently he isn't looking that closely at the pictures he's receiving.

He sends another picture of his penis. And mom does a double take. And mom flips back through the previous pictures he's sent. She thought he was previously erect. He was. But not fully. This new picture is of a larger, firmer, longer, bigger penis. She does a double take twice.

She's not aroused. But she is impressed.

She writes back, "Boy, you do have something impressive there."

He writes back, "Thank you. I think so too."

Then he sends another picture. This one shows a ruler next to it. She did a double take three times.

Then he sends another text, "Both boobs. Both boobs. Both boobs."

So she throws caution to the wind and does it, but tightly cropped of just her breasts.

He writes back, "I don't know how to say this, but you have much bigger breasts than I thought you did."

Mom both cringes and laughs. Whoever Mona is must have smaller breasts than her. Her poor son is confused, but happy.

He sends another text. "Show me more below."

Mom is not about to go too far down this road, for the game will be up, and her middle-aged hips, and more, might show up on some nefarious web site.

But she does send him a tightly cropped picture of her pubic hair.

He writes back. "You're making me horny!!"

Mom cringes at the thought, but dives in deeper and writes back, "I am sure you know how to take care of that. By the way, is Cecilia still in the shower?"

He writes back. "No she's out. She'd drying her hair."

Mom playfully writes back, "Send a picture."

So in a few moments she gets a picture back of Cecilia wrapped in a towel, drying her hair. She has no idea he took the picture of her.

Mom write back, "How are you hiding your erection?"

He writes back, "She's as blind as a bat without her glasses on."

Mom writes back, "That makes two of you."

Then long moments go by. She's not hearing back from him. She wonders if the moment is over and he's now protecting himself by not texting or sending pictures.

She dare not text him. What is funny to her wont be to Cecilia.

She waits. And waits.

And gives up eventually. Hours pass. Nothing.

The next morning she gets a text from him. "Mom I am so embarrassed."

She writes back, "No worries. I now have lots of content for this year's Family Christmas Letter. Thanks."

He writes back. "Not funny. Please don't tell dad."

She writes back, not truthfully, "Who do you think took the pictures?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Half Blind Brad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds