• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Degraded Payback

Degraded Payback

I arrived at the penthouse on time. The entire floor was ours. The hotel was beautiful, and the staff was very familiar with Grant; they understood to respect his privacy. As I walked down the hallway, I felt sexy. I felt powerful. I wore a black jacket that tied at the waist and I had on nothing underneath except the outfit from the box, and I wore a pair of black leather high-heels. In my purse I had several other goodies from Grant. I was ready to explore his dominance.

Once I reached the door to the suite, I heard the sound of running water coming from the sculptured water fountains across the hall. I took a deep breath and entered through the doorway. The penthouse was gorgeous, the living room balcony showcased the beautiful Georgia landscape. There was a water wall along one of the hallways that led to more rooms. The marble floors and the multiple concrete pillars throughout the area highlighted the elegance of the penthouse. As I walked, I heard the crunch of what sounded like tiny pieces of gravel on the marble floors. I could hear the scrunch underneath my shoes as I walked further inside in search of Grant.

Once I reached the end of the hallway, I heard his voice.

Grant said, "Seriously, Delta, did you not think I would find you and make you pay? You're a disgusting rapist; it's really just vigilantly justice of the sexual kind. Of course, mixed with complete mental degradation because, well, you know; you're a rapist."

Grant was in the study. I walked towards the room, and then I heard her; Lexi. Her voice sounded meek, but impatient. She probably had anxiety. I stood at the door and listened.

Lexi said, "I don't know why I'm here."

Grant smugly replied, "Because you're an accomplice to this halfwit of a person, and you got caught."

I gathered my thoughts before I entered the room. I touched my diamond choker.

Once I entered the room, I quickly made eye contact with Grant. He was sitting in a chair, his oxford shirt slightly unbuttoned and his tailored pants neatly pressed; he held a small glass of scotch in his right hand. Upon my entrance, he smiled a sexy grin before he took a sip from his drink. He then pointed his finger towards the other side of the dimly lit room.

Grant said, "What do you think, Maple? I was going for the mental degradation approach for these two bimbos."

No sooner than Grant finished his sentence, I heard Delta. She immediately said, "I ain't your bimbo, pretty boy."

Then a light flashed on and the entire study was bright. There they were, Delta and Lexi; naked, chained, and sitting in a giant litter box large enough to hold four Bullmastiff dogs.

I was a little surprised to see such a site, but I can't say I didn't find power in seeing those two tramps in their current position, squatted inside a litter box chained to a pulley system that ran along the back wall.

As soon as I gathered my thoughts, I said, "Grant, I don't know if you're trying to scold or reward me. Seeing Delta's naked body is surely a punishment."

Delta looked mad, but I didn't care. Her eye still looked bruise from when I hit her. I walked closer to Grant. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. As I was leaned over, he grabbed my waist and placed his other hand under my jacket and then between my thighs. He felt it, my plastic cock harnessed inside my strap-on. I planned on shaming Delta a little, at least have her suck on my fake dick. It only seemed fair.

Grant kissed my neck. He whispered in my ear and said, "You plan on getting rough, don't you, baby?"

I already felt in charge.

I replied, "Not unless you don't want me to, Grant."

Grant gently tapped my ass and quietly said, "You call the shots, honey. I'm here for your support; but neither of those two sluts are touching my body and I don't want them inside yours; understand, Maple?"

Grant was becoming more protective. I kissed his mouth, deep. I liked it. I liked his tongue and I was becoming mad for his protection.

After a few moments, I replied, "Yes, baby. It's about you and me."

I then retrieved a butt plug from my jacket pocket, placed my coat on the chair, and walked over towards the litter box. There was a long leather whip placed in a holder on the wall. I grabbed the whip. I unbuttoned the crotch of my corset and unstuffed the dildo that was affixed to my strap-on. I then stood in front of Delta, as she sat in the box with her hands chained behind her.

I looked at her and said, "Suck it."

Delta huffed before she said, "I ain't doin' shit."

I then cracked the whip on the ground. I cracked it again, and again. I could tell Delta hated the sound. Lexi winced.

then repeated, "Suck it, beast."

I then grabbed her head and forcefully pushed my dick in her face. My cock was long and strong. I smacked her face with my plastic sword, over and over again.

I repeated, "Suck it, beast."

was resistant. I continued to smack my cock on her face, up-and-down and then back-and-forth. She was irritated, I could see it on her face.

Delta then angrily said, "Fine, you cunt."

Delta wrapped her masculine jaw around my thick shaft and sucked my dick. She sucked fast and hard. She went down the shaft and then she slid her tongue back up the side of my cock. She rocked my cock. I think she liked it.

I moaned like I was enjoying the best fuck of my life. In reality, I just wanted to fuck Grant, but I kept gently rocking my dick in-and-out of Delta's mouth. Every cock thrust demoralized her self-pride. Each dick pump reinforced my dominant position.

As I continued to face fuck Delta, I looked at Lexi and asked, "Why the fuck did you have a video recorder?"

Lexi looked nervous. It was obvious she didn't know how to respond.

I pulled my cock out of Delta's mouth and walked towards Lexi.

Delta said, "You're a real bitch, Maple."

I ignored Delta. I kept my eyes on Lexi.

I asked again, "Lexi, why the fuck did you have a video recorder?"

Lexi looked anxious. I approached her as she sat in the box. I reached my hand out and I touched her hair.

Lexi nervously said, "I have to pee."

Grant laughed. He then said, "Well, looks like you're in the perfect place."

I agreed and said, "You're right, babe. She doesn't even have to get up."

Within moments, I heard Lexi release her pee on to the litter. Everyone listened in silence. For a second, I felt sad for her. I felt like I wanted to end everything and leave with Grant, but a part of me wanted to push it a bit further. A part of me wanted Delta and Lexi to feel more shame.

I stood over Lexi and demanded, "Lexi, answer the question."

Lexi offered no resistance. She then answered, "Because, I wanted to show Grant. I wanted Grant to see you and Delta fucking. I wanted him to leave you because he thought you were just a cheap trick."

Grant released a short laugh.

I then said, "Really, Lexi? That's the whole juvenile plan? You wanted to break us up? Like we're in high school?"

I continued, "How amateurish, Lexi. I have his diamonds around my neck, bitch."

I then cracked the whip on the ground. Lexi cowered. I commanded, "Show me your ass."

I watched Lexi squirm and move her body to show her buttocks. The chains made it hard for her. Once her ass was displayed, I put the plug in my mouth and sucked on it. I got the anal bead very wet. Delta watched as I removed the bead from my mouth.

I looked at Delta and said, "Don't get too wet, Delta."

Delta responded, "You're a fucking cunt."

I ignored her. I then spit on Lexi's back before I found her rectum with my fingers, and pushed the wet anal plug up her ass.

Lexi winced and clinched her ass tight. I didn't care, the plug was in her ass.

I then said, "Now, leave the plug in position until I tell you to take it out. If you don't, I'll shove my cock up your ass, Lexi."

Lexi tried to get comfortable in the box, but I knew she couldn't. She dared to even speak a word. I could see her humiliation. Delta kept quiet. The room was silent. I walked the short distance to a water fountain and rinsed my fingers.

I then walked over to Grant. I removed my strap-on, and I sat on his lap. He held my body as I looked at the two pathetic culprits in their litter box of shame. Somehow, it turned me on. I started to kiss Grant. I ran my hands over his chest and down his torso. I unbuttoned his shirt. His chiseled abdomen was hard and smooth. He pulled my body close and held on tight.

Grant gently whispered, "You are so fucking hot."

I felt sexually charged. I replied, "Let's fuck."

Grant took his hand and rubbed my pussy, I was already wet. I started to fuck his hand. I wanted Delta and Lexi to watch us fuck. I figured Delta couldn't fuck me, and Lexi couldn't fuck Grant, but both Delta and Lexi could watch Grant and I have sex.

It didn't take long before I unzipped Grant's pants and pulled out his large cock. I raised up my body, so his hard dick was on full display.

I then said, "Delta, this is a cock, bitch. Look at it. Take a good look and remember it the next time you try and rape someone with that Vienna sausage you call your dick."

I then sat my ass down on Grant's large and strong manhood. He felt so good. As I pumped his dick, my back was towards the litter box, but I could see Delta and Lexi as they watched us fuck. They watched as I looked at their reflection in the window. They couldn't take their eyes off us. Grant and I were unstoppable.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Degraded Payback

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds