• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • BCW Pt. 03: The Queen&Queen Nothing

BCW Pt. 03: The Queen&Queen Nothing

1234567

*I am not affiliated with World Wrestling Entertainment. This story is fiction. This story takes place in an alternate universe, the same alternate universe as parts 1 and 2, completely separate from anything that's happened in WWE, and did not actually happen.*

**

It's three weeks since War Games. Charlotte, the winner if the first all-women Money in the Bank match, cashed in on RAW the night after and was now the BCW Women's Champion.

Charlotte's stable, the BFFs, quickly dissolved, on-screen as Becky and Sasha wanted their own respective shots at the Title, after they helped her cash-in on Bayley.

The next Pay-Per-View, New Year's Revolution, the Main Event is set to be a Fatal-4-Way match between Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, and Bayley.

**

It's RAW, the Monday before New Year's Revolution. Sasha, Charlotte, and Becky are in the locker room following a tag match that also featured Bayley, to build-up to the Fatal-4-Way.

A month ago, the Women's locker room came to an agreement where for select matches, the winner of certain matches would get to make a selected loser of a match submit to them sexually.

In the initial discussion, the women were all firm on trying to separate focusing on the Title and focusing on the other women as prizes, but Sasha couldn't stop thinking about the night following War Games with her, Becky, Lita, and A.J. Lee.. It was a difficult balance.

The three former stable-members were in the locker room, discussing the match that had just happened, and relating it to the one that was coming up.

"So, champ," Sasha began addressing Charlotte. Becky grinned and shook her head, knowing where this was going. "It's the biggest match of all of our careers. Are we going to do anything... uh, afterwards. After I win? If you know what I mean."

Charlotte paused. This was going to be the first time in 18 months women main evented a BCW Pay-Per-View. She was trying to dance around the agreement as much as she could. "I like what Paige said last month, about just focusing on the Title when the Title is on the line, and as the champ, I think I want to stick with that."

"Come on." Sasha replied. She started putting a seductive tone in her voice to try to convince the tall, muscular new champion. "You know you wanted a part of this after Becky and I told you about the night we lost to A.J. & Lita. You weren't a little turned on when we told you about it? Becky, did we not turn her on?"

"Yeah, I don't think Charlotte would deny she wouldn't love to have a night with us like we had." Becky answered, "but if Sunday's not that night, then it's not that night."

"Who knows, maybe after I beat all three of you on Sunday, I'll grant a singles match to one of you, the next night on RAW, and after I win that, then maybe I'll make my debut in... whatever this agreement is, although I might choose Bayley, just to spite you." Charlotte said, teasingly, and looked back to see if the other member of the main event was Sunday was listening, but she didn't see her.

"I think you're gettin' a little ahead of yourself." Becky retorted. "Now it sounds like you're not focusing on this title match, but thinking about future defenses."

"How 'bout this," Sasha began, not backing down, clearly wanting to have another night in bed with at least one of her co-workers again. "If you win, you can top whoever you pin last, but if you lose you don't have to do anything with-"

Charlotte cut her off. "I'm the champion Sasha. This is gonna be my first Title defense, and I don't want to attach any sex stipulation to the result of the match."

Charlotte paused, and had an idea. She would compromise with Sasha. She wouldn't attach the agreement to the RESULT of the match, but maybe if they attached it to the result itself...

"You're right." Charlotte admitted, "I have been wanting to get a taste of the two of you since you detailed your night with each other, and yeah, maybe I don't want to be left out... Here's what I would do though. I don't want to attach any other stipulation to the result of the match, but I would be willing to celebrate the match, and us having it, before it happens."

"Go on." Sasha said, smiling.

"How about, the night before the match, the three of us. Together. Since I'm the champ, I get to be the 'top' or whatever, but it's what I say goes, O.K.? Boss?" Charlotte said, finishing her proposal.

Sasha pondered this briefly. She was hoping to win the match and celebrate being the new champion by topping whomever she eliminated last. However, her choices now were she'd guarantee a special stipulation night with two of her fellow wrestlers, or nothing.

"Deal. What do you say, Becks?" Sasha said to Becky widening her eyes trying to convince her.

"O.K." Becky agreed, now marking the third time Becky would be submitting to one of her peers, but she was now looking forward to it. It made her look forward to an opportunity where she'd finally win a match and then get to be in control of whoever she beat.

"So, you two meet me in my hotel room in Kansas City the Saturday before the Pay-Per-View. Not too late though, I want to have time to get plenty of sleep so I can be rested enough to beat you two and Bayley the next night." Charlotte explained.

**

Out of the corner of her eye, A.J. Lee, the first woman to win the prize of topping another wrestler at the Raw Roulette episode of RAW, briefly watched the conversation Charlotte, Becky, and Sasha were having, her ears perked up when she heard the word 'top.'

She was fine with not being part of the night they were going to have. She was proud of herself for having the influence over the rest of the roster that they would continue this tradition.

There was nothing written, or signed, so it also didn't bother her that she, Paige and the rest of the locker room weren't consulted. She just thought let them do their thing and enjoy each other, and maybe A.J. would get a chance to be with another member of the Women's roster. And maybe the idea that would give her that opportunity would come sooner than she thought...

**

For a few weeks now on RAW, production began showing 'hype videos' or promos for a new female superstar coming soon. It was always case-to-case whether teasing debuts in this way worked or not. Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, and Bayley all debuted on BCW television without any hype or teaser videos and they were now main event-ing a Pay-Per-View.

The new female superstar who was being advertised was Eva Marie, her vignettes, filled with a lot of red font and red imagery, billed as "The Red Queen." It was unknown when Eva would be debuting on BCW, but tonight she was at the arena to begin to get familiarized with the television production schedule. During the show, Eva went into the women's locker room to introduce herself to her new co-workers.

The women who were sitting in the locker room turned when the door opened and all looked at the new addition. Eva had dyed-red hair that went with her promos, and was wearing a black jacket over a black shirt with a pair of jeans.

As the champion, Charlotte was the first one to stand up and greet the rookie.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte, I'm the Champion." She said holding her belt around her left shoulder extending her right arm to shake her hand.

"I see that." Eva said somewhat coldly, looking at her belt.

Eva walked towards the rest of the women.

"So, you're this mysterious, 'Red Queen.'" Paige said. "I don't know, I'm from England, if you can't tell, and you don't look like a Queen of anything to me."

Considering she was just meeting her, Eva was a bit taken aback by Paige's mean wordplay.

"Paige." A.J. said, "Be nice." A.J. took a second to check out Eva's admittedly impressive body, she had obviously surgically enhanced breasts, but were still something to look at.

"Well, it was nice meeting all of you." Eva said to the rest of the locker room. She didn't respond to Paige's comment because she was new and just thought that banter like that were just part of the locker room experience. She walked out.

"I don't like her." Paige said.

"We can tell." Emma retorted.

"What's not to like?" Kaitlyn asked

"She seems annoying. Stuck-up y'know?" Paige answered.

"You're the one that insulted her." A.J. replied.

"Anyway, I'm just wondering when her first match will be so one of us can... y'know?" A.J. said, obviously referring to the agreement the women's locker room came to a couple of months ago.

"Wow. Five minutes into meeting her and your mind's already there." Kaitlyn said, not at all surprised, but she didn't know that her overhearing part of Sasha and Charlotte's conversation was what had gotten her mind there.

"I think she might be deserving of a special rule change to our agreement." A.J. said.

"What?" Paige asked, intrigued.

"Forget about matches and putting ourselves on the line. She's the first new addition to the roster since that agreement, so she doesn't quite know what it entails, or entailed when we first discussed it. " A.J. began,

"So if we decide to add, something to it like I don't know, any new member of the Women's roster HAS TO submit to someone, or multiple someones from the roster so they can be part of us." A.J. suggested.

"'Someones?' as in how many of us." Kaitlyn asked.

"I don't know, as many of us as possible. If she wants to be a part of this roster, she should... get to know as many of us as possible."

"It sounds very different from what we agreed to." Lita said, finally inputting in the discussion.

"How so?" A.J. retorted.

"Our agreement was based on competitiveness, and winning means something. This just sounds like gang-mentality and hazing." Lita sounded like a wise veteran as she explained why she disagreed with A.J.'s initiation idea.

"I like it. If she wants to be a part of us. She should prove it. Right away. Experiencing this, I think we can bring that competitive out of her." Paige said, agreeing with A.J..

"When we set up our agreement, we were all in a place where we were mentally ready for what happened if we lost. We can't just spring this on her. There could be consequences." Lita continued her thoughts on the suggestion.

"What?!" Emma said. "What's she gonna do report us? They're not gonna punish us, not after how we'll we've all done making this division as great as it is."

"None of you feel that this diminishes the agreement?" Lita asked, showing some disappointment in A.J. and Paige.

"No. An addition like this enriches it." Paige answered. "I don't feel like this would be degrading. She'd have to agree to it, but if we do convince her, Lita, you don't have to join in."

"We all worked hard to make this division what it is, and I feel like introducing fresh meat this way is a testament to us, because in the end, we'll find out if she can hang with us in the ring, but for now, though less important, I think we should see how she hangs with us outside." A.J. added to her proposal.

"You know I did enjoy that night with you, Becky and Sasha, but I don't know if I'll include myself in this." Lita said.

She was conceding any fight she was putting up against this plan. She still didn't feel like it fit with the agreement they made, and could tell that even though she was the oldest in the locker room, she didn't have enough sway to stop it.

**

During the show, Eva Marie was taken on a tour of the backstage areas to help familiarize her with the surroundings. After she met with all the requisite BCW employees she needed to work with, they encouraged her to go back to the Women's locker room and watch the rest of the show with her soon-to-be co-workers.

She was hesitant, because her first meeting with the Women's roster had a level of uncomfortableness and awkwardness to it, but she returned hoping her second impression would be better, and thought her second conversation with the women's roster couldn't be any more uncomfortable.

**

"So, the next time we see her, we're gonna just say this is how it is, and if you want to be successful, this is what you're gonna have to do, and that's it." A.J. explained to Paige, Emma, and Kaitlyn.

"If she's gonna be at the Pay-Per-View Sunday, maybe we can do it after it, or the night before." Paige said. "But it would be the four of us, and her yeah?"

"Yeah." A.J. said.. 'Or five if Lita, changes her mind.' She thought to herself.

"I guess we'll figure out specifics, as they happen." Kaitlyn said, she was looking forward to finally being a part of the agreement the Women's roster had come to. Even though the focus of the night would be Eva Marie, Kaitlyn was eagerly looking forward to another night of getting to watch her former lover A.J. fuck another woman from the roster up close.

Paige was also looking forward to getting involved. She was thrilled that she and A.J. thought of a way to work around the agreement so this could take place without a pre-requisite match.

The women had pretty much tabled the conversation at this point when Eva Marie came back in.

"Hey." She said to no one in particular.

The women's roster watched part of the show in the back and Eva asked one or two simple questions, but mostly couldn't think of something to say.

Near the end of the show, Eva began to leave, she started to say goodbye before A.J., Paige, Emma, and Kaitlyn held her up.

The four women were now in front of her, preventing her from leaving the locker room. Only the five of them were in the room.

"Did I do something wrong?" Eva asked sheepishly.

"Eva," A.J. began, "Are you excited about starting your wrestling career?"

"Of course. I want to learn from all of you and-"

A.J. cut her off, "So you want to BE one of us, yes?"

"Yes. I want to be a top BCW female wrestler." Eva answered.

"If you want to be a member of this roster, there's something besides training you'll need to do." Paige said.

Eva had a confused look on her face.

"Eva, did you watch the RAW Roulette episode a couple months ago?" A.J. asked.

"The what?" Eva answered.

Kaitlyn and Emma shook their heads. Paige just threw her head back in building frustration.

"You want to be part of us, you should really watch the product." A.J. began, "But it's okay, we'll fill you in."

"A couple months ago, at the behest of our General Manager, I beat Becky Lynch in a match where I then had to, have sex with her on camera, in front of the rest of the roster. Sounds traumatizing right? Wrong. I loved it, Becky loved it, the whole roster loved watching it." A.J. reminisced.

"Yeah, I think I did hear about that." Eva said. She was trying to conveying how off-putting the idea of having to have sex with a peer with others watching for millions to see.

"Well, we all loved it so much, that we began using sexual stipulations in the locker room more frequently." A.J. continued.

"And we have a new one: We decided that before they can compete in any match where someone's body is on the line, the first new addition to women's roster will have to be... initiated- Submit to as many of us in one night." A.J. revealed.

Eva shook her head. "I'm flattered but, no thanks, I have a husband, who I love."

The other four women laughed. "Eva, we all have husbands or boyfriends we love. Some of us have significant others who work here, but we also all love each other."

"Right." Emma confirmed, "I haven't been a part of any of these special nights yet, but when I told my boyfriend who works here about it was like 'That's chill. I'm cool with it.'"

"This isn't in my contract." Eva said still pushing back. "I don't have to do this."

Paige snickered as Eva stated the obvious, then attempted to visualize Eva actually sitting down and reading a contract.

"No you don't have to." A.J. confirmed. "But we can make sure that unless you do this, we can make your time here very difficult. And if you ever want to be Women's Champion, you definitely never will until you submit to at least one of us." Some of this was empty threats. They knew they couldn't force Eva to do anything or force any repercussions on her, but AJ now was committed to making this happen.

"Don't think of it as cheating on your husband. I don't. I think about it as a quality bonding moment with my teammates." A.J. said, with as much conviction as possible. She was not giving this up.

"Come on. I'm sure all four of us are prettier than your husband." Paige said, using a much less intimidating tone than when she first met her.

"You're all crazy. I wasn't a part of whatever sick agreement you made." Eva protested.

"But now you're here, and now you're soon gonna be one of us." Kaitlyn said. "Once you're a part of this roster, and you get ready for your matches in this locker room, you become a part of what we've discussed in the past in this room."

"Have they asked you to come to the Pay-Per-View this Sunday?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, I'll be at the thing in KC." Eva answered. It irritated Paige and A.J. the way she referred to an event that was going to feature one of the most important matches in BCW history as a 'thing.'

"Think it over. You should have some of our phone numbers anyway since we work together now. We'll each give you our phone numbers, so you can message us if you change your mind, which, it will greatly benefit your career if you do." A.J. said.

"You know it won't be hard for us to find out what room you're in. That doesn't mean we will stalk you and force you to do anything, but it will mean that you can't hide forever." Paige said, piling on to the empty threats of A.J.

They let Eva leave. Eva though about this conversation for a while. She considered calling her husband because of how fast her mind was racing, but then decided not to.

She started to have a few fears creep in. AJ succeeded in putting fear into her that if she didn't do this, it actually would hinder her career. She feared that if she resisted, that her new co-workers could find her in her room. She couldn't tell how serious Paige was about the finding out her room number thing.

**

3040 was Charlotte's hotel room, right next to Eva's, in 3038. Both women checked in that Saturday a few minutes apart, both of them had doubts in their mind, but Charlotte didn't have the full-on fear Eva had. Charlotte was simply still deliberating if the timing was right.

Eva got on the elevator with Charlotte, and re-introduced herself. She made an attempt to chat with Charlotte about the match tomorrow, trying to distract herself from the other thing in her mind, before they both went into their respective rooms.

*3040*

Charlotte set down her bags and waited for Becky and Sasha to check in to the hotel and meet her. One of the first things she did was take her Women's Championship belt out of her luggage and placed it on top of one of the drawers, to remind Becky and Sasha she was going to be in control.

It had been about eight years since her last lesbian experience, when she was in college at NC State. After that though, she had two marriages, both to male wrestlers. Now that her second one had ended, she was ready to switch things up.

*3038*

Something inside Eva swayed her. She thought about if she did this, would it be worth it? She hoped her career would go on several years, and this would be just one night out of over a thousand.

The beautiful redhead did not talk to her husband about the secret goings-on in the women's locker room. She thought about how friendly the women all seem to be with each other, and she had decided maybe she should start experiencing that camaraderie. She thought maybe in the long run, it would be worth it.

She picked up her phone and put it down several times. She almost called her husband a few of those times, holding her finger over the button. She never pressed it.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • BCW Pt. 03: The Queen&Queen Nothing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 281 milliseconds