• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Her New Neighbor Ch. 04

Her New Neighbor Ch. 04

123

With a smile on her face, Julie O'Reilly walked from towards the parking lot of her school where her car was sitting. She looked down at her phone, exchanging messages with the guy she met a few days ago named Jay, a relative of their new neighbor. It felt a little weird to send messages to this guys she only met once, but the more they texted each other, the more she felt comfortable with him in conversations. He was sweet, funny and obviously very flirtatious. She didn't mind that. She knew there was some sort of connection going on. She could feel some of that during their first meeting. She just wondered if she would let it get any deeper than that. Julie wasn't sure that he was someone her parents would accept. Her mother maybe, but she wasn't so sure her father would be fine with it. She heard him say many derogatory things about black guys. She heard a little more of that attitude lately since Jay's cousin moved in next door to them. Julie ignored it, however, and continued to talk to Jay without much more thought about her father's opinion of Jay's race. She was in her late teens after all and she was headed to college soon. Julie could make her own decisions about who she spoke to at this point. She was her own woman.

Julie sent a text over to Jay, explaining that she would be driving soon and that she would talk to him later, wink face emojis added in at the end. Before she could enter her car, she heard a voice. "Hey, going home now?" Julie turned her head to look at her light brown skinned, dark haired, a little curvy and shorter Asian friend, Sara. Julie looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah, just gonna head to the house for a little. I'll text you later and let you know when i'm coming over, okay?"

Sara nodded. The girl continued to look at her friends face to study it a little and decided to bring something up that she had recently picked up on. "You know, I've noticed that you've been smiling quite a lot lately."

"Huh?" Julie looked at her friend a little taken aback. "Really? I haven't noticed."

Sara chuckled. "Of course you haven't. So, who's the guy?"

Julie sighed. "Am I really that transparent?" Her friend just grinned at her in response. She went through her phone and showed Sara Jayson's Facebook page, allowing her to see the person who had been putting a smile on her face these past few days. She explained how she met him and his relation to her new neighbor.

"Oh, wow... a black guy? I mean he's super cute but... are you sure?" Sara looked at her white friend curiously.

"Yeah, well, I guess i'll just see where it goes?" Julie shrugged. Sara shook her head and chuckled.

"Well good luck with that. I know I would be very, um, cautious in that sort of situation." Julie nodded. The white girl knew Sara was being honest when she called Jay 'super cute' but she also knew Sara had a little bit of hesitation when it came to men of the really dark complexion. She knew that, like her, it originated from her father.

"So i'm heading home now, see you later Sara!" Julie quickly hopped in her vehicle and left, leaving a dumbstruck Sara behind.

"Uh, alright?" Sara raised an eyebrow and watched as her friend sped off into the afternoon.

"Yo, who that bitch you talking to son?" said a young black man sitting in the passenger seat of a parked car in a city far from where Julie and her mother Shannon called home.

"Huh? Oh, some chick I met when I went to go drop off some trees at my cousin's new place. Some bad white bitch." The driver, Jay, showed his friend Samuel pictures and images that Julie had posted on her social media accounts.

"Damn, you right. We don't get none of these kinds of ho's around here. You gonna pass that pussy when you done with it?" Samuel asked. "She do look young too. That Asian bitch she be taking pictures with not bad either."

"She 18, no worries." Jayson assured his friend. "And nah, I think i'm gonna get greedy with this one. She top of the line, you feel me?"

"Yeah, I got you." Sam nodded. "You gonna have to take me up there one day. Tired of these bitches round here. Done with the hood rats."

"I'll see what I can do. I got fam up there now, I got an excuse to make up in those neck of the woods." Jay smirked.

"For real..." Sam responded. "Your cousin Lennox done made it and got the fuck out of here. Now he getting quality pussy right?"

Jay looked at him and nodded "When I went to go see him he was already smashing some bitch. Some milf pussy I guess."

Sam chuckled at that. "Oh okay, I see him. That's what's really good. So you gonna see this girl again soon?"

"I don't know..." Jayson replied. "I'm gonna see what's up with shorty here and then make a move accordingly, know what i'm saying?"

"I hear that." Samuel shot back. "Just let a nigga know if you need back up!"

Jayson laughed at his friend's eagerness. "Like I said, I'll see what's up." Jayson turned his car back on and drove off into the city streets, a few deals needing to be made today.

While Julie was at home, her mother Shannon was out at the gym. She had arrived there about an hour ago and decided to throw herself into some hard workouts. After a little while, she headed towards the bathroom to take a little break before heading back out there. She had her bag with her and that's when she heard her phone go off. She froze a little, knowing who it could be. She had gone all day without getting a text from him. She thought that ignoring him could help out a little. But she was wrong. Or maybe, she never really tried in the first place. Maybe she was just fooling herself. After all, she never once thought about blocking his number or anything. She just hadn't responded to his texts. Shannon was feeling more conflicted about him as the days went on. Lennox was winning her over, and she knew it. It couldn't be denied anymore.

For the first time in a long time, a man was in her life that actively showing interest. And not only that, but they had already slept with each other... twice! And she couldn't deny that sex with him was unlike anything she had ever experienced with her husband. Even at their peak of sexual pleasure, her husband just couldn't match up to the two times Shannon had sex with Lennox. And there was no need to even think about them physically. There was an average man on one side and then there was an Adonis on the other. Case closed. Shannon felt so bad for thinking that way about the man she married, but Lennox was just to strong of a presence in her world now. He wouldn't be ignored. Shannon sighed and reached in her bag, pulling out her phone to see a text that of course Lennox decided to send. Her eyes went wide when she saw the image he sent her.

It was a picture of himself, laid down on his couch with his shirt off, phone held below his crotch to point at his face, which looked so sexy as he bit his lower lip and his dreads falling on his face. But what the photo also showed was his long, absolutely thick and floppy black cock that she was all too familiar with at this point. She looked around and made sure that no one was around to see what she was looking at. She sat on a bench in the bathroom and studied the photo a little more. There was also an accompanying message too: 'Missing you...'

Shannon read that and her legs shook a little. An old sensation quickly rushed through her body and felt herself go a little weak. Lennox wasn't even there and he was already taking control again. She again refused to reply, but the message didn't need to be responded to. This was good enough for Lennox, Shannon figured. She put her phone away and tried to compose herself. She couldn't get back to working up a sweat when arousal was creeping in. She also knew that with this kind of reaction she had, it meant that she would not lie to herself anymore. She wanted him. She wanted him bad...

To say that she missed him back would be an understatement. She craved him now.

Shannon took deep breaths and closed her eyes. She could feel her heart beating fast. It was unfair that he could have her so worked up like this without even being present. There was nothing she felt like she could do about it though. He was winning and she was getting more comfortable with it day by day. Shannon could already imagine having his large black arms wrapped around her right now; Lennox grinning that cocky grin he has and looking down at her as he pulled her in a tight embrace. She could already smell his musky scent. His deep voice growling into her ear and invading every corner of her mind. This caused a shiver to run through her entire body and she opened her eyes. She shook her head and realized that it would take a long time to compose herself. She also knew that when she was finished here at the gym, later tonight while Ryan does another long night at work, she would meet up with Lennox again. She had to talk to him once more. At least, she told herself she wanted to just 'talk' with him. There was a good chance it was going to turn into more than just talking.

Shannon knew this... and deep down inside, that's why she wanted to see him later tonight.

A little later in the day going into the evening, Julie and Sara were at the latter's house, just hanging out in her room, relaxing and talking about things like school, whats to come for them in the future, friends and other things of that nature.The sun was starting to set and the ladies eventually got bored. And that's when they heard Julie's phone go off. Julie read the text and told Sara that Jay was also bored and he wanted to know if he wanted to meet up.

"Um... I don't know. Up to you if you want to go hang out with him." Sara explained, shrugging.

"I know... but..." Julie sent a text back at him. "I was here chilling with you, I can't just up and leave you."

"Don't worry about it." Sara waved her white friend off. "I can tell you are really crushing on this guy now. I won't blame you for leaving."

"Are you sure...?" Julie looked at her, not believing her right away. "I mean, if you say so..."

"I do say so, now let him know that you want to chill with him." Sara said, adjusting herself on her bed to sit on the edge of it while Julie laid on her back. She noticed her friend reading a text Jay sent back.

"Well actually he said he's hanging out with his friend too... he said his friend is curious and wants to come up. I don't know... Sara, do you want to come with me?" Julie looks at her wondering.

"His friend? I don't know about that Julie..." Julie knew that some of the skepticism of blacks was clouding her judgement, but Julie didn't want to go with 2 guys alone.

"Please? I just don't want to do this alone if there's another guy around." Julie explained. "I mean, I want to see him, but I also want to feel kind of relaxed and safe."

"Julie... I'd rather not..." Sara began.

"Please...?" Julie moved over to sit beside Sara, now sounding like she is begging. "Just do this one favor for me?" She looked desperately at her friend. "Just keep him busy while I talk with Jay. Do this for just one night and i'll never ask you to do anything ever again!" she said giving her Asian friend puppy dog eyes.

Sara sighed and shook her head. "Oh my god... whatever! Guess it beats being bored at home..."

"Yay!" Julie exclaimed and hugged her friend. "Thank you so much! I promise I will make it up to you!" She went back to her phone and sent a text back to Jay, letting him know he can come up anytime, and that there was a place that she knew where they could meet up. Jay replied saying he was already on his way.

As night time feel upon them Jay pulled up to the spot by the river that Julie told him about. "That's them bitches car over there?" Samuel asked pointing to the only other car in the lot. Jay nodded as he remembered what Julie's car looked like and pulled up right next to it.

Jay smirked and nodded over at Julie, who smiled sweetly back at him. He did the same to Sara who gave a reluctant smile. The black driver got a kick out of that. 'Sam could break that in...' Jay thought. He rolled down the window and the girls did the same. "Good to see you again, girl. Nice to meet you too. Julie's friend I assume?"

"Sara is the name..." She studied him. Jay looked super cute, as the pictures showed, but not necessarily her type. Gotta be something special if you're gonna be black after all, she thought. It was mostly always white guys or other Asians for her, with her current boyfriend being Korean. And speaking of not her type...

"Yo, what's really good you two?" came the voice from the passenger side of Jay's car. Sara looked at him. He had short nappy dreads that dangled awkwardly off his head. He smiled with his one gold tooth showing. He looked older than he probably was with that face that Sara mostly associated with stereotypical black people, with that cocky looking face. Sara was already starting to regret this decision. She just let Julie do all of the talking.

"This my boy, Samuel. He was riding with me all day and I decided to let him come see some new views." Jay explained.

"Oh, okay!" Julie replied. "Nice to meet you Sam. Like she said, she's Sara."

"Oh, I heard!" Sam said, remembering that she was that ho that was with the white bitch in those photos. He gave her a nod and a smirk, to which Sara could only roll her eyes. Jay caught this and chuckled.

"Anyway, y'all wanna hop in this whip? I'll drive around and y'all could show us what's up around town." Jay explained.

"Sure!" Julie hopped out of the car and Sara was dreading what was to come as she slowly got out too.

"Nigga move." Jay looked over at Sam, letting him know he had to get in the back now.

"Okay okay..." Sam stepped out. Julie picked up on this and smiled, knowing this meant that Jay wanted her up front with him. Sam watched the two girls walk over. They were both dressed kind of similarly. They both had black leggings with black boots to match. Julie wore a thin blue crop top, exposing her white skinned, flat belly. He also liked how she had her red hair down. he wasn't used to seeing red hair, unless the hood rats decided to dye it that way and that shit just looked straight up unnatural. She was bad, but the darker Asian bitch was more his style, Sam thought. She had long black hair that went well past her shoulder, exotic light brown skin, slanted but still kinda wide brown eyes, and some really fat looking lips that made him want to whip out his monster black cock right then and there. She also looked to have an ass by the way her hips looked in those leggings. Sam couldn't wait to find out. He also loved the way she rocked this long sleeve red flannel shirt she had on. He wanted this bitch, and like any self respecting black man, he assumed the pussy was already his.

Sam go in the back and sat right next to the Asian, who looked to keep as far away from Sam as possible, with her eyes looking out the window, hoping that this day didn't last for too long. Julie happily jumped in the passenger side and sat right next to Jay, smiling up at him.

"Let's ride..." Jay smiled back down at the girl and pulled off into the night.

After a while of sight seeing of what Julie's town had and joking around, they pulled back up at that same parking lot that they met up in. Julie explained that sometimes the other younger people like her in the town would come up here and hang out, smoke cigarettes or whatever. There wasn't much to do around there. With the exception of Sara, the rest of the crew seemed to be having a good time. Julie loved the banter between Jay and Samuel. They had conversations that she wasn't used to hearing as she never hung around guys like them before, but it was cool, she thought. Throughout the ride Jay and Julie would steal glances at one another. Each of them giving the other knowing looks. At one point the drove while Jay kept his hand on her thigh. Julie was shocked at first, but she quickly let it slide and felt content with his hand there, happy even.

Sara on the other hand couldn't wait for this night to end. She hated how the other two boys acted. Especially the far lesser attractive of the two sitting next to her. It was the worst and she was going to make sure that Julie really made it up to her for this little favor.

After things calmed down a bit, Jay opened the center console of his car and pulled out some already rolled blunts that he kept in a tight zip lock bag. "Y'all trying to loosen up a little bit? I know I am..."

"You already know!" Sam agreed.

Julie just tried to act cool. She never really smoked weed before. She tended to avoid those kinds of things because they made her a little nervous. But she decided to play it smart and act like she knew the deal. "Okay, fine with me."

Sara could only shake her head at her friends choice but it only made her want to be around Julie more because she would make sure that she wouldn't do anything too stupid. She watched as Jay lit up the blunt and started to puff. He smoked it a few times while producing large clouds at the same time. Her eyes followed as he passed it to Julie. She tried to hold it right and fumbled a little before Jay helped her hold it a little better. They both laughed and Sara saw how Jay looked at Julie, like he wanted her right there. It annoyed her a little.

Julie began coughing as she took a few strong puffs. "Hey, hey... take it easy little girl. This is pretty strong shit, so you're gonna have to take it slow okay?" Jay knew she tried to act like she knew what to do, but he could tell by her actions that she was a rookie. He found it funny, almost cute.

"S-Sorry..." Julie looked at him apologetically before taking one more hit and passing it to Sam.

"That's okay, you gonna learn though!" Sam took the blunt and started hitting it, smoke exiting his mouth and nose as he exhaled. "That's some bomb shit... here." Sam smiled at the Asian sitting next to her while offering her the blunt. At first, Sara wanted to decline, not really wanting anything to do with these guys and their weed. But then again, she also didn't want to be the only sober one. That means they will be even more annoying and she would have to deal with it while everyone is high. Also, unlike Julie, Sara had actually smoked weed before at parties. She knew how to handle herself under the marijuana influence.

"Whatever..." She took the blunt from the ugly black guy's hand and started to puff on it. After a few goes at it, she coughed and was surprised at how strong it was hitting her.

"Damn, another rookie too? Lightweights yo!" Sam laughed. Sara wanted to punch him, but she took a few more hits before starting the rotation back over again by giving it back to the driver of the vehicle.

Some more time passed by and another blunt and a half later, everyone in the car was chilling. The car was off and the music was bumping, all of them high as hell and bobbing their heads to the bass of the rap music coming out of the car stereo. Jay had his arm over Julie's seat and Julie had a dopey smile on her face as she was so damn blasted, but cuddled into the seat, closer to the driver.

"High as fuck right now... shit..." Same was up in smoke, buzzed out of his mind. He turned over to look at Sara, who looked to be lost in space, leaning back into the leather of the seat. "Damn girl, you straight up gone..." Sam commented as he started to crack up.

"Whatever..." came the lazy response from the Asian.

"Can't even tell if them is your regular eyes, or you just really fucked up." He continued to speak, commenting on her naturally slanted eyes that got even lower now that she was bent.

"Fuck you..." Sara replied, a smile coming up as she very slowly lifted her arm to give Sam the finger.

"What I do?" Sam responded to her gesture.

"Some racist shit is what you said..."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Her New Neighbor Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds