• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pakistani Wife Became Escort

Pakistani Wife Became Escort

12

Note: this story is inspired from another story, theme is same but rewrote for Pakistani wife's sexual adventure as an escort in USA.

*****

Bablee's husband was going to Pakistan to attend funeral of his elder brother and will return after three weeks. She would have plenty of time to have kinky fun with her friend Sara who lives in neighbor.

She had gone to night club with her friend Sara last month when her husband was out of town on business tour. She had a lot of fun in club with her friend Sara. Javaid is very typical Pakistani husband and would kill her if he ever knows that she went to night club.

In club, Bablee and Sara met a man who offered them jobs as an special escort. Bablee refused it but Sara convinced Bablee to get this job for temporary basis just to have fun.So today Bablee and Sara going to have interview for the job.

Bablee turned herself around in front of the mirror and checked out the back of her thighs than faced the mirror and rubbed the palm of her hand in her neatly trimmed black muff.

She decided to wear a matching black bra and panties and topped those of with a pair of black shorts and a black top with a plunging neckline. Bablee wanted to appear sexy but not trashy.

She slipped on a black pair of heels and began applying her makeup. Sara hadn't told her very much about the work but said they would be entertaining very high end clienteles. Bablee didn't mind accompanying people while they were in town but worried about being seen in public by her husband friends.

Sara told her to dress sexy and attractive and just act natural and not to be too nervous

Bablee was still very attractive at forty. She was 5'2" with a slim waist, nice hips that flared out and a 34C bust size. She was typical

Pakistani wife.Bablee got married to Javaid right out of high school, he worked in USA before his marriage and continue his job even after marriage. He did not want to shift her wife Bablee in USA but 2 years before when he got injured in a road accident and stick to bed for 3 months then he requested his company to make arrangements for her wife to come USA for his nursing at home.

Bablee was very shy and conservative woman until she met Sara who lives in her neighbor. Bablee's hsband and Sara's husband are workaholic employees and also traveled much of the time so the two wives spent much of their time together.

The wives would drive together for their interview with their new boss and although they weren't officially hired, Sara assured Bablee that this guy needed women just like them to work. The guy they were going to meet was named Michael and he preferred to work with married women.

Bablee was trembling and could hardly find her house keys as she fumbled in her purse until she finally found them at the bottom. Sara lived next door which was convenient for Bablee as she closed and locked the door and walked over to Sara's.

They were supposed to be picked up by a limo any moment and as she walked near the front door of Sara's house, a large black limo pulled into the driveway behind her. Sara had just finished locking her front door and turned and smiled at Bablee as they walked together toward the limo.

The driver was a young black woman about Sara's age and appeared to be married as well because Bablee noticed a large diamond ring on her left hand. The drive to next town was relatively quit. Bablee was too nervous to ask a bunch of questions, and they thought the limo driver was listening to their conversation so they remained quit during the ride there.

It took about an hour to reach their destination as the limo pulled into a parking garage of a tall high rise building. They were escorted to the elevator which took them to the eleventh floor of the building which happened to be the pent house suite.

When they reached the pent house, another woman greeted them and told them that Michael would see them in a few minutes. They filled out a bunch of forms which looked like application's for employment except went into much for intimate detail about their personal lives.

Sara was called to see Michael first leaving Bablee sitting nervously in the reception area. It wasn't until more than an hour before Bablee was called to see Michael. Bablee saw Sara briefly walking down a hallway and going into another room with the limo driver.

Bablee wanted to speak to her before she saw Michael wondering what he was going to say but she didn't get the chance.

Bablee walked into a large room that resembled a bedroom rather than an office. She saw a black haired man sitting on the other side of the bed smiling at her as she walked into the room.

The man stood extending his hand to Bablee saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Bablee nervously took his hand and Michael motioned for her to sit on the edge of the bed. The bed was high so Bablee had to sit with her heels dangling over the side. Michael scooted his chair forward until he was only inches away from Bablees legs. He was holding a clipboard and began looking over the documents she filled out while she waited to see him.

Michael kept looking at Bablee's legs and extended his hand out and rubbed the palm of his hand along her skin causing Bablee to become nervous.

Michael wrote something down on his pad of paper and looked at Bablee and said, "How long have you been married?"

Bablee nervously replied, "We got married about three years after I graduated high school so it will be going on 21 years now."

Michael wrote in his pad again and without looking up at her asked, "You never had any flings or affairs or been intimate with any other man in all those years?"

Bablee acted very surprised at his questions and quickly replied, "No . . . I . . . Never cheated on my husband."

Michael kept writing in his pad than asked, "You have natural boobs and have you ever had a breast augmentation?"

Bablee swallowed hard hesitantly replying, "Yes. My breasts are natural."

Michael looked at her breast area as soon as she completed her sentence than said, "Can you pull your top off for me and let me have a look for myself?"

Bablee looked at Michael in disbelief saying, "Michael. I'm a married woman and I don't think I should be showing you my body like this."

Michael slapped his pen down on the pad looking at Bablee as he said, "Bablee. You applied to work for me as a special escort. Your going to be accompanying very special clients for me that only expect the best and I need to be able to tell my clients everything I know about you before I send you out with them. Now. Please take off your top and let me have a look at them."

Bablee nervously asked, "Did Sara have to remove her top for you during the interview?"

Michael shook his head saying, "If it will make you feel any better. Yes. Sara allowed me to see her breasts."

Bablee felt slightly better knowing that he had asked Sara to do the same thing and hesitantly began lifting her top over her head. Her long black hair got tangled in the material as it totally slipped off her shoulders.

Bablee almost went into shock when Michael reached out and gave them a gentle squeeze through her thin black bra but realized that he must be checking to see if they were natural as she had told him.

Michael went back writing in his pad again than without looking up said, "Bablee. Lay back on the bed for me and pull off your shorts for me."

Bablee didn't respond fast enough as Michael looked up at her saying, "Yes, your friend Sara took her shorts off for me as well so please remove them for me."

Bablee knew he was getting frustrated with her as she laid back on the bed and lifted her legs and unbuckled the shorts and slipped them off over her heels and tossed them with the top. She laid their looking at him write in the pad as if he were inspecting a car or something.

Michael asked his next questions, "Can you tell me if you shave between your legs or do you just trim the hair around your mound?"

Bablee closed her eyes and answered his question, "I only trim my hair."

"You're not on the pill?"

"No."

"Never had any children or breast feed?"

"Yes."

"Do you consider yourself knowledgeable when it comes to having sex and do you enjoy sex?"

Bablee hesitantly and slowly replied to those questions saying, "Yes. I consider myself a good sexual partner with my husband and I enjoy having sex with him."

"Do you swallow?"

"I beg your pardon."

"Do you swallow his cum?"

Bablee sat on the bed as stiff as a mannequin because she was unsure on how to answer Michael's question. Michael looked up from his clip board and asked Bablee again, "Do you swallow?"

Bablee's voice could barely be heard as she faintly responded, "No."

Michael stopped to look at her for a moment, tapping his pen on the pad. Bablee looked very embarrassed as he kept starring at her.

Michael leaned forward as he slapped the pen down on the pad of paper saying, "Bablee. Our clients expect only the best when they come to me. I'm going to be sending you over to the next room where the nurse will take a few tests."

He took a deep breath as he glanced at his pad again, "I'm going to be sending you out tomorrow tonight with one of our special clients. He is a regular customer of mine and I'll let him know that you're new. You'll be paid one thousand dollars a night."

Bablee wanted to ask him a few questions about being an escort but he quickly got up from his chair saying, "You can put your clothes back on and go out the door and down the hallway to the first door on the left."

Bablee tried to get his attention but Michael disappeared out the door before she had a chance to ask him anything.

She quickly got dressed and walked to the room that Michael had mentioned where a woman was waiting for her. She had Bablee strip naked and took a couple blood samples and checked out her pubic area as well as her teeth.

The woman asked Bablee a few questions concerning her health and mentioned that their doctor would be prescribing a prescription of birth control pills for her that afternoon and told Bablee she wanted her to start taking them immediately.

Bablee asked, "Where is Sara?"

The woman responded, "She is getting fitted on the first floor for her wardrobe where we will be sending you in a few minutes."

The woman finished her questions and her exam and told Bablee that she could get dressed and gave her directions to go down to the first floor and join Sara so she too could be fitted for new clothing.

When Bablee got down to the first floor, there was a boutique tucked away in the corner of the building that sold just about everything for women, accessories, shoes, dresses and intimate attire.

She saw Sara in one of the fitting rooms working with a sales person but she was quickly taken to another room where a sales person helped her. They selected several pairs of high heels, dresses and a selection of intimate wear as well.

The dresses either were tight, very short or designed to show as much cleavage as possible. The articles were loaded into the limo and the two wives were taken back home.

They were told that an instructor would visit them that evening and would give them the training they would need to begin working the next evening.

The wives were afraid of the limo driver listening into their conversation again so they didn't discuss anything until they got back home. They unloaded their clothing and decided to meet at Bablee's house to discuss what had gone on during their interview.

Bablee couldn't wait until Sara got there and when she did Bablee began nervously shouting, "Sara. What are we going to do? I think this guy expects us to do more with these guys than just go out on a date."

Sara was pacing the floor not saying a word until she finally opened her purse and took out a huge wad of cash. Sara gave Bablee half the stack of money which was marked five thousand dollars.

Sara finally replied to Bablee saying, "I told Michael about the predicament we got ourselves into and he agreed to give us an advance on our pay, provided we start work for him tomorrow night."

Bablee fumbled with the cash with mixed thoughts knowing very well that she now owed this guy a lot of money.

Bablee couldn't help thinking about those questions again that Michael had asked her during the interview as she said. "Sara. Are we supposed to work as a whore for this guy? What if Javaid ever finds out about this? I can't do this. We're going to have to give the money back.

Sara tried to reassure Bablee saying, "All we have to do is go on a few dates with a couple guys we don't even know. Chances are these guys are only going to want us to attend a party or something with them. Why don't we just give it a try and see how it goes and if something turns up that we don't agree on that we can quit?"

Bablee walked nervously in circles than blurted out, "What about the dam birth control pills they want us to start taking? You know they are going to expect us to screw these guys. What kind of party's do you think these guys are going to want to take us to?"

Sara's face showed as much reluctance as Bablee's but she tried to reason with her friend and said, "Bablee. Just take the pills as a precaution and as soon as we get the money paid back than we'll call Michael and let him know that we have to quit. It's only five nights and all we have to do is play along."

Bablee was very curious to what Sara meant and asked, "Tell me what you have in mind for us to do on these dates?"

Sara replied, "We'll just have to play along and go out with the men and try to keep our distance. I think you're experienced enough to keep a guy from taking advantage of you, aren't you?"

Bablee stood thinking about Sara's idea saying, "It might not be that bad if we can tolerate this for five nights. You have to promise me that you'll call Michael as soon as we get this money paid back to him. I don't want to do this any longer than we have to."

Sara assured Bablee that they would quit as soon as the money was paid back to Michael. That evening, they were expecting someone to come out and give them a little training and maybe they would tell them how to handle someone that was demanding sex from them and give them advice on how to handle that sort of situation.

It was almost six the next evening and Sara had just arrived at Bablee's house wearing a tight red dress that was barely long enough to cover her ass. She hoped none of the neighbors were watching as she cut across the lawn to get to Bablee's house.

Bablee was wearing an equally tight short dress in green and her cleavage as well as Sara's was cut very low. Both wives were wearing five inch spike heels which made them appear taller. Sara playfully lifted her dress and flipped the elastic on her thin red panties and showed Bablee her newly shaven pussy.

Thankfully it was beginning to get dark outside as the limo pulled into the driveway. They were driven to the high rise building where they had their interview with Michael yesterday only this time they took the elevator up to the fourth floor where they saw Woman waiting for them.

Woman checked the wives over and said, "Nice. I think you two are going to be a hit tonight."

Woman took them into a waiting room where they all sat down as Woman said, "Remember, act like you have a little class and be very accommodating to your dates."

Woman continued, "You will be going on separate dates so remember what I said and use your charm and your beauty and I don't want any complaints coming back from our customers."

Woman pointed her finger at the wives saying, "Our customers are always pleased with our wives so please don't disappoint me tonight."

Bablee asked, "What should we do with our wedding rings? Should we take them off while we are on our date?"

Woman replied, "Heaven's no. Our customers are paying to date married wives. We can't have you removing your wedding rings from your little fingers."

Woman had just finished her sentence when a tall black man walked into the room. Woman smiled at him and greeted him and brought him over to Sara and introduced him as Clifford.

Sara looked terrified as she shook hands with Clifford and glanced at Bablee on her way out the door.

Bablee's heart was beating faster as she sat wondering what her date was going to look like and she finally saw a huge black man walk into the room and was greeted by Woman with a little kiss on her cheek.

Bablee stood greeting the huge black man whom Woman introduced as George. George took Bablee's hand and kissed her on the cheek and acknowledged his approval to Woman and took Bablee's hand and walked her out of the room.

Bablee stood next to the huge black man in the elevator and could see George starring at her tits that lay partially exposed. They walked together down to the parking garage where he opened the door for her.

They drove to a club in South Beach where they spent the next two hours having drinks and dancing. Bablee was beginning to feel better after her fifth drink. George held her much closer each time they danced and by the sixth drink, George was sitting next to Bablee rubbing the palm of his hand on her thigh.

George boldly kissed Bablee on the lips. It was the first time she had ever kissed a black man and the first time she kissed any man since she got married.

George put his arm around Bablee and he whispered into her ear saying, "I think I'll take you back to my place where we can get better acquainted?"

Bablee was feeling very high from the drinks as she got up taking George's hand and walked out of the club.

George got her in the car and gave her another passionate kiss before putting the car in gear and driving back to his place.

Bablee's heart was beating faster again as she starred out the window thinking about how she was going to get out of this mess.

Bablee and George arrived at his place where he took her inside the house and walked up the stairway to his apartment. George had Bablee walk in front of him up the stairs and was checking out her nice round white ass.

George turned on a few lights and music and sat down on the sofa and motioned for Bablee to step out in front of the sofa.

Bablee was a basket of nerves at the moment, she was so terrified thinking about what this guy wanted from her. Although she had drunk a few glasses of liquor, she felt like running back out the door and walking all the way home.

It was bad enough that she had the lesbian session but now she was with a man alone at his house and he expected her to fuck.

"Come on Bitch . . . I want to see you shake that white ass for me."

Bablee's heart was beating so hard that she could feel the material of her thin dress moving with each beat. She stepped out in front of the sofa and began to slightly move her hips to the beat of the music.

Her ass was facing George who was leaning forward of the sofa to watch her dance. She than realized that showing him her ass was only enticing him further and she turned around to face him as she tried to dance.

"That's it . . . Show me how you can giggle those big tits and keep moving that white ass for me."

Bablee couldn't have moved into a better position, she was trying not to be so seductive but no matter how she danced in that dress, it would not matter. She kept swaying to the music and trying to stare at the wall behind the sofa. She could feel his eye's on her body but tried to stay focused on the wall and her husband.

Maybe George would fall asleep. Yes, maybe he would just fall asleep and she could get her purse and just walk out of here.

That wasn't going to work tonight as George stood in front of her and pulled her down on the sofa until she was sitting on his lap.

It was very easy for George to move the thin material of her thin dress aside and began fondling one of her tits.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Pakistani Wife Became Escort

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds