• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Comfort Ch. 03

Family Comfort Ch. 03

12

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old.

*****

When the alarm buzzed Claude found himself alone in the sofa-bed. He wondered if anything since his arrival in Denver had truly occurred. Had it all been hallucinations, induced by grief and 18 long hours on the road driving alone? He rolled to his right to get out of bed and he picked up the unmistakable, unforgettable scent of Nel and knew the blowjob and snuggle had been no dream. "OK, Claude," he said aloud, "So a new day dawns... how are you going to handle last night's event?"

He found his shorts on the floor near a lamp and pulled them on in the nick of time. The den door opened and Sally poked her head in. "OOPS!" she apologized, "Sorry about that, Claude, I guess I should have knocked..."

"No worries, Sis," he replied blandly, "My backside in skivvies is hardly worse than a pair of swim trunks at the beach. No harm done." He finished pulling his T-shirt over his head and stepped into his chinos before turning around. Stepping to the door, he gave Sally a warm hug and a peck on the cheek. "How are you doing this morning?"

Sally gave her brother a wan half-smile. "I've been better, I guess, but I've had worse days than yesterday." She laid her head against his left shoulder and Claude felt her stiffen as she clutched his back before falling limp against him. He held her securely wrapped and firmly folded against his broad chest, keeping her upright.

Claude rubbed her back, lightly patting it periodically, in no hurry to take away any support she needed. Stifling a sob, Sally straightened up and said, "Thanks, Claude, I guess I'm a bigger mess than I thought." She tried to laugh but it came out wrong and sounded like a hollow croak.

Claude regretted he had not seen his daughter since she made her final brave decision to walk out on her abusive lay-about husband six years ago. When Chuck broke her arm, Sally saw an opportunity to save herself and Nel from his increasingly frequent drunken violent rages. Carla had already had her stroke and was living in an adult care community in Arvada. Sally packed two bags, loaded them and her daughter into a Dodge Caravan, and headed for Denver where they could be near her mother.

Claude had nothing but admiration for the guts that took. He had helped her financially a little during her first year but it was Sally who worked three jobs, then two and then landed a great career position with a national company doing specialized market research. She wasn't rich but she was secure and her own person.

Over the years one thing or another had prevented Claude from getting to Denver, but now he planned on making up for his failure somehow. "Oh, sweetie," he said soothingly, "Don't even think about it. We're supposed to feel our way through grief."

He pulled her in close to him again, pressing her warm roundness through the layers of her quilted housecoat. Once more she clutched onto him, finding security in his arms, unconsciously digging her fingers into his firm buttocks and back. He moved his hands to her shoulders and squeezed. "I think I smell coffee. Buy me a cup in the kitchen?"

Sally laughed. "Sure thing. C'mon." She pushed back, turned and pulled him by his hand toward the door.

Walking down the hall barefoot behind Sally, Claude again thought how much she resembled Carla at that same age. She exuded an inescapable mature sexiness, even wearing a simple robe, long flannel nightgown and terrycloth scuffs. "How come she hasn't re-married," he asked himself as his hand subconsciously drifted to his groin and briefly caressed his joint.

Nel was in the kitchen and had everything under control. "Hey you guys! Timing's everything... coffee's done, the bacon is drying, juice is poured and the eggs are frying! Sit down and get served!" She sang out her little patter with gusto as her mom and uncle entered.

"Geez, YOU'RE chipper this morning, Hon'!" Sally said with a grin. "That's just the sort of contagious attitude I need today. How did you catch it?"

"I don't know, Mom," Nel fibbed, winking at Claude with her offside eye so Sally couldn't see. "I just woke up with a really great feeling. I know we're supposed to be sad but I am totally stoked and can't help it!" Nel's good spirits were obvious as she bounced around the tiled room from counter to counter and stove to table.

Claude was transfixed by Nel's get-up. She was braless under a spaghetti-strap white terry crop top which only fully covered her breasts when she was motionless and upright. Since she was not motionless and was constantly either stretching up or reaching down, she might just as well have been naked above the waist. He legs seemed to be encased in denim colored shrink-wrap from just above her hip points to just below her ankle bones. Her feet were tucked into well-worn soft-soled deerskin moccasins.

To cover up for his unabashed staring, Claude coughed and asked, "Don't you have school today? And don't they have a dress code?"

"No and Yes!" Nel bubbled with laughter. "No way either Mom or the principal would let me wear my skinny Hollisters and this crop top to class! But since grandma died, they agreed I don't have to go back to school until Monday!" She pirouetted and bowed low enough for Claude to get a quick dead ahead view of her breasts before she stood straight and stopped. "So... You like?" she asked impertinently.

Before Claude could answer, Sally jumped in. "Well, I don't like, young lady! It's... slutty! Go change right now, please. You're embarrassing your uncle and me."

"Oh, Mom!" Nel protested, "I'm 18 years old. I can pick my own clothes for my own personal time! You act like I have a... a... a TATTOO on my ass or something!" Angry tears welled up in her eyes as she argued.

Claude spoke quietly, "No one said you couldn't pick your own clothes, kiddo, but part of being old enough to do so is being smart enough to know what's appropriate when and where." He walked a full, slow, circle around Nel before he continued, "And if you DID have a tattoo on your ass, I'm sure that, just like everything else does, it would show through those super stretchy jeans." Claude's body eclipsed Sally, blocking her view. He smiled wide and winked at the teen.

Nel stuck out her tongue and made a face. "Well, I guess you're right, but I thought it would be OK to wear them around the house... I mean there's just me and Mom... and you, I guess." Nel spoke in a contrite tone, held her head low and stubbed a one moccasin toe against the other's heel. "I'm sorry Uncle Claude for embarrassing you. Will you forgive me?" She pled plaintively. Nel rushed forward and hugged her uncle hard, pushing her free breasts flat through the crop top and T-shirt against his ribcage.

Claude stood stock still, not daring to wrap her in his arms, then put his hands on the top of her shoulders. "OK, OK, kiddo, I get it. I wasn't so much embarrassed as I was concerned you might go out in public dressed this way and end up embarrassing yourself." He closed his fingers in a gentle deep pinch, looked into his niece's liquid gray eyes and kissed the tip of her nose.

Sally stepped across the floor and enveloped her daughter and her brother in a big hug. "Me too, hon'," she said softly, "I didn't mean to say you can't choose. I just wasn't good about saying I disagreed with your choice. If you want to stay dressed in those jeans and that top while we eat it's alright with me." She looked at Claude and added, "As long as your uncle is OK with it, too."

Nel brightened. "Really Mom?" She watched Sally nod her assent. "Cool! Thanks both of you! And I will only wear them in private. I promise!" Nel craned her neck, kissed Sally on her cheek and then quickly brushed a kiss onto Claude's lips. "So like I said, 'Sit down' and I'll serve!" She twisted out of the group hug and turned to the stove.

Claude sat at the far long side of the table while Sally shrugged out of her housecoat, draped it over the chair at one end of the table and then sat to his right at the other end, leaving the long side opposite Claude open for Nel.

After dishing and serving the bacon and eggs Nel sat and coughed, "Ahem... ummm, Mom?"

"Yes, hon', what is it?" Sally asked.

"Did you forget that old flannel nightgown has a huge hole in it? Your nipple is poking through it!" She giggled giddily. "You may be embarrassing Uncle Claude, you know."

Sally flushed a deep crimson and looked at her left breast. Her thick dark nipple and half of its areola were, in fact, pushed through a gaping inch-long tear in the fabric. She quickly covered her exposed tit with her right hand and said, "Thank you dear, now please hand me my robe."

Claude laughed at the turnabout and put his hand in the air. "Wait, Nel!" He stood up and dropped his chinos right there on the kitchen floor. His fat mushroom bulged against his boxers and the length of his flaccid penis was clearly defined along his left inner thigh. "How can any of us be embarrassed by any of us? We're family!" He sat down again. "Let's eat, huh?"

All three laughed out loud and exchanged new looks of intimacy, love and ease as they finished their breakfast. Sally then rose and excused herself to take a shower and clean up, reminding Claude they had a 10 o'clock appointment at the mortuary. Passing behind Claude to exit the room, she bent over him. "You are so cool, I'm glad you're my brother." Her loose but hidden right breast pressed hot against the nape of Claude's neck as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. He resisted the temptation to tweak the naked nubbin bobbing in front of him.

"Thanks, Sis," he simply said, as she continued out of the room.

Nel saw the interplay and grinned. As her mom walked away, Nel lifted her right leg and wiggled her foot until her moccasin softly plopped to the floor. Crossing her legs, she balanced her right knee on her left, leveled her right leg parallel to the floor and slumped in her seat. Claude felt a scratching tickle on his left thigh. Looking down he saw his niece's extended and pointed bare foot disappear under the loose hem of his boxers. Across the table Nel grinned like the Cheshire Cat in Wonderland.

Nel continued sliding in her chair, staring and grinning, until her foot made contact with her uncle's cock. Its knob squished soft beneath her stretched out big toe. The swelling organ jumped and she heard Claude snort at her touch.

"Hi!" Nel chirped in a low voice, pushing her toe in a circle around his trapped bulb. "Guess you gotta go clean up, too, huh, unk?" She felt his dick thicken as she rubbed it. "Could you do me a favor first? Huh, unk? Please?" She stuck out her lower lip and begged his attention.

"Uuhh... sure, I suppose so," Claude replied, "But, nnnhh, do ME one first... put uhhnn your foot back on the floor, please." He pushed his chair from the table and Nel's explorer was left dangling in mid-air.

"OK, unk," Nel agreed, sliding back in her seat. She got up, still wearing just the one moccasin, and quickly stepped around the table. "It's uncanny," she giggled, "How you know just what to do before I even ask," she said, straddling Claude's legs. "It looks like there's just enough room for me now." Nel sat on his thighs facing him. She lifted her crop top up until it was a mere rope of terrycloth laying on top of her round perky teenage tits, just inches from his chest.

Nel put her hands on her uncle's shoulders. "I want you to tell me if they are even," she said with a tilting head and lilting voice.

"What?" Claude asked, stunned by, but not objecting to, her bold move. "What do you mean "tell me if they're even'? Even what?"

"My TITTIES, unk!" Nel shook her head as if the question had been obvious from the start. "Feel them. Tell me if you think they are even..." She moved her right hand and cupped her breast. "Sometimes I think this one is bigger than my left one..." she mused out loud, looking at the boob in her hand. Dropping her hand she grabbed Claude's left wrist, pulled his hand up and put it on her tit. She repeated the maneuver with his right hand then leaned forward and kissed him. "Well, what do you think? I bet you have felt lots of titties."

Nel squirmed on her uncle's legs, forcing them apart. She worked her right hand into his boxers' fly and fished out his trapped pole. Claude groaned. He enjoyed the relief as his dick sprang free, but he looked nervously over his shoulder, hoping Sally would not return and catch him in this pecadillo.

Nel shimmied her breasts on the shelf of Claude's palms. "Really, truly, Uncle Claude..." she half-whined, "I know my titties aren't as big as Mom's... yet... but, still they're kinda nice, aren't they?" She stroked his staff and shimmied again. "Squeeze Me!" she commanded petulantly. "How else can you really, really know if they're even?"

Claude's breathing betrayed his body's reactions to his nubile secret grandaughter's ministrations. He struggled to be strong mentally but surrendered nonetheless to the teen's irrepressible inquisition. His hands tightened around her firm perfect globes. As he squeezed, he compressed them against each other and depressed her stiffening nipples into their puffy surrounding halos.

"Mmmm. That's nice, unk," Nel murmured. Heat surged in her pussy. She wriggled until her right leg was between Claude's legs and her cunt sat like a saddle on his muscled bare thigh. Her stretchy tight thin jeans wormed her skimpy nylon panties into her moist opening pussylips as she crunched her butt up and down Claude's leg.

Claude kissed his niece deeply, playing tongue tag with her as she synchronized jerking his cock and riding his thigh. His hands alternately mauled her boobs and pinched her nipples. Nel whimpered into her uncle's mouth as her orgasm began. Claude let go of her right tit and repeatedly slapped her ass hard in time with her forward pelvic thrusts. Her right fist pumped his dick frantically, keeping pace with her galloping hips. She trembled and shook as she came in a rolling crescendo. At the top of her climax, Nel bit Claude's lip to keep from screaming. He grabbed her bottom and pushed up his leg. His cock shot off like a roman candle, spraying cum streams onto her bare belly and his T-shirt.

Nel collapsed in Claude's strong arms, helplessly laughing. Claude exhaled with a 'whoosh' and kissed the top of her head. "I think your titties are just right, kiddo," he chuckled softly into her perfumed hair.

"Mmmm, thank you, Uncle Claude," she whispered against his neck, "But... are they EVEN?" She snickered, lifted her head and kissed him lightly. Looking down, Nel saw the jism coating her fingers, still curled around Claude's softening dick. She opened her hand and wiped her fingers across her mouth. "I'm messy, aren't I?" she asked with a giggle as she licked her lips clean, then slid off his leg. "I better go jump in the shower. I bet Mom's done, you can use hers if you want." Nel bent down, retrieved her moccasin from under the table and disappeared down the hall.

Claude tucked his cock back in his boxers, grabbed his dropped trousers and returned to the den. He stripped off his cum-spotted T-shirt and shorts. Not knowing what else to do with them for the moment, he shoved them under a pillow, straightened the covers and folded the bed back into the sofa. He was still buck naked when Sally knocked on the closed den door and asked "Hey, Claude! Are you decent?"

"Not really," he called back.

"Oh, well, I just wanted to let you know the master bath is free if you want to, you know... whatever," Sally announced. "There's fresh towels and I left plenty of hot water, but I also hear Nel's shower running, so you better hurry if you don't want it to turn cold on you!"

Claude listed to her footsteps fade, pulled on his chinos, grabbed a razor and new underwear, then padded down the hall to Sally's bedrooom. He continued through the empty room to the large bathroom, still steamy and sweet-smelling from her shower. He pulled off his pants once again and stepped through the frosted glass slider into the shower.

The stall was about double the standard size and he appreciated that it did not cramp his 6'3", 200 lb. frame. Event the shower head was high enough that he did not need to stoop to wash his hair. Lathering up, he reflected on his recent sessions with Nel. Ultimately he decided he should be flattered and glad that she was looking to him for experiences as she came to terms with her developing adult sexuality. Grinning under the spray he mused aloud, "Okie Dokie, kiddo! It's all good by me... Come anytime!" He guffawed and reached for a washrag.

When he picked it up he emitted a low whistle in surprise. The cloth had been covering a large purple acrylic dildo. "Whoa, SALLY!" he exclaimed, "T.M.I.!" He examined the sex toy then replaced it in the tray. "No wonder you're not re-married," he thought, "Who the fuck could compete with THAT monster!" He laughed again and shook his head. "Were you fucking yourself while Nel and I were playing horsey in the kitchen, I wonder?"

And, in fact, that was exactly what Sally had been doing.

***

During and after the Hollister incident she had maintained a gentle, genial, rational front, but when she left the kitchen and reached her bedroom, she blushed furiously anew at the vision of her teenage daughter parading provocatively and at the horror of her own exhibition, inadvertent and unknowning though it was. Moreover, after Claude had stripped away his khakis, she could not take her eyes off his package as it rested in his shorts against his leg. She knew it was wrong, but seeing her brother half naked in the den, and then again in the kitchen, really turned her on.

In her room Sally pulled off her holey nightgown and looked at herself in the mirrored sliding closet doors. "OK, so your knockers need that underwire support," she said to herself, "Why shouldn't they? You're a mature full figured woman. But, you know what, Sally my girl?" She ran her hands over her breasts, across her mostly smooth, slightly bumpy belly, to the light brown edge of the curly forest 4" below her navel, "You are pretty fucking trim and sassy for 38 years old... you are still interested in sex... and you KNOW men look at you when you are in the mall!" She smiled at her reflection and reached into the bedside table drawer. Extracting her dildo, or 'Motherfucker' as she called it, she concluded rhetorically "Theres no harm fantasizing, is there?"

Sally opened the shower taps to medium warm and stood under the lazy pulsing beat of the adjustable shower head. Her fingers delicately probed her cunt until its juices were running strong. As the water pounded her shoulders, she shoved Motherfucker its full 13 inches into her aching, quivering twat and then pulled it back halfway. Sally stroked in and out, imagining she was laying on her bed with Claude ramming her. While she pushed the dildo, she twiddled her clit, strumming it like a banjo. She came fast and hard, as usual, and kept plugging away at herself until the last break of the waves. Panting, she leaned back against the dripping wall and put Motherfucker on the rack. When she finished soaping and rinsing she tossed the cloth up on the rack with no further thought and stepped out of the stall.

Sally dried quickly and was soon dressed. Standing in the hall she could hear Nel's shower. She was just about to open the den door when she remembered to knock.

***

When her mother was on the verge of walking in, again, on her undressed uncle, Nel was standing under a streaming needle spray, thinking how tasty Claude's cock and semen were. She had three fingers buried halfway in her tight virgin pussy and was pinching her clit with her thumb and index finger. Her left hand squeezed mercilessly on her left breast and bolt upon bolt of ecstatic pain fired through her body from her tits to her twat and back like a mad scientist's sparking rods. "Ohh, Unk! OHH, OHH, UNNK!" she moaned repetitively as multiple orgasms coursed through and collided in her cunt. When her seismic activity subsided Nel towelled off, humming happily.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Comfort Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds