• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Scent of a Neighbour

The Scent of a Neighbour

Dre was visually irritated as he stood waiting for the elevator. He hated attending sales conferences especially if it was out of town and he had to fly in over the weekend already. At least this year it was at an oceanside holiday resort so that did make the trip a little easier.

It felt like an age before the elevator door finally opened. Dragging his suitcase in, Dre could not help but notice a brown-haired girl exiting. His friends always joked that he could sniff out a pretty lady no matter the circumstances he found himself in.

Dre nonchalantly scanned her up and down. It always amazed him how quickly he could summarise people - irrespective of how accurate those summaries turns out to be.

She was in her early twenties, sun-kissed and smoking hot. Dre guessed she was an air hostess or a secretary or something where looks definitely counted more than brains.

She wore a loose white summer cotton dress. Dre noticed the imprint of her lace bra against her dress. Her hair hang loosely and curved around her face.

Dre gave her a quick smile but it went unnoticed. He dropped his focus point to her bum. Her cheeks bounced lightly as she walked away - leaving Dre unsure if she was wearing any panties underneath.

As the elevator door closed, he stood there in the lingering scent of her perfume. It had a sweet floral tone - very appropriate for an island resort. Perhaps the weekend might not be as boring as anticipated, he though to himself - his spirits lifting.

Dre's room was the average three star hotel special. He hated that there was an adjoining room separated only with a door. He guessed it was unlocked if both rooms were used for a large family. He at least had a balcony overlooking the ocean and admired the swaying palm trees in front of him. The scent of salt and sun further lifting his mood.

Dre decided to change into something more comfortable and then raided the mini bar. "If I am forced to sit here on a Saturday - I might just as well get buzzed" he said to himself.

Dre opened his fourth bottle of Sol sitting in the balcony. He loved the Mexican beer and it was starting to do the trick when he suddenly heard voices next door.

He could hear it was a young female voice mumbling something about getting changed before going to the beach.

A man replied and the response was suddenly very audible as he stepped onto the adjacent balcony: "We can go down to the beach in a minute babe".

Dre quickly looked down at his beer - the humidity making small drops of water on the outside of the bottle. He didn't want to make it so obvious he had been eavesdropping.

"Hey man" the greeting came. Dre looked up. His neighbour was around thirty and well built.

They exchanged some idle chit-chat about the weather, Dre's beer and the respective reasons for their stay.

Dre fished out that his neighbours were on a spur of the moment holiday to celebrate their recent engagement.

The lady stepped out onto the balcony - it was the girl from the elevator - still looking ravishingly in her white dress.

"Babes, we need to get a move on" she said as she waved hello to Dre.

She pulled on his arm and the two disappeared back into their room leaving the balcony door open.

It took about five minutes before Dre heard the door next door open and shut, and the engaged couple's voices fainting into the distance.

Dre got up to grab another beer - suddenly wondering again what the woman next door wore underneath her dress. He bet it was something really sexy.

Dre went back onto the balcony and peered over the small wall, scanning the content of his neighbour's room. The room was tidy, the bed neatly made and their suitcases stacked away in a corner.

A white pile of clothes caught Dre's eye and seemed to be out of place lying on the floor of the otherwise organised room.

It was the the white dress! Dre's heart started pumping faster. He wasn't sure if it was the beer or the fresh air but he got the urge to sneak next door. Just a little peak to cure his curiosity he though to himself.

Dre quickly did a scan to make sure no one could see him. Not a soul was in close proximity. Dre was already getting a hard-on as he casually swung his legs over the separating wall. He calmly strolled into the room as if it belonged to him - his heart still thumping in his chest.

Dre lifted the crumbled dress and the white bra fell to the floor. The lace was intertwined with a silver thread and Dre drifted back to the view of her in the elevator - her firm breasts filling out the cups. As sexy as the bra was Dre placed it on the bed.

The piece of clothing that had drawn him into this little perversion was what was covering her most sacred part. Dre's cock was rock hard as finally found his holy grail.

It was a white lace thong. Apart from the cover provided by the swirling patterns of the lace - it would entirely expose the wearers pussy. Dre imagined how the angel next door looked in the thong. He was sure the gusset fitted snugly around her pussy lips, filling out the thong nicely. Perhaps it was even a little small and her lips would just slightly be exposed on the sides.

The back was a simple T made of elastic and had three small diamanté in the centre.

Dre instinctively held it to his face and gave it a deep sniff. He could smell her - his mind drifting into visions of him going down on her. He gave the thong another sniff - indulging in the most sexy mixed smell of sweat and pussy imaginable.

Dre released his cock from its confines and started stroking it slowly still mesmerised by the scent he was inhaling. All the while he was imagining what it would feel like inside her.

Dre inspected the gusset and found a small stain. He started sucking on it and was surprised by the saltiness. He continued to rhythmically jerk himself off, increasing the pace systematically.

He then moved the piece of elastic that would be in direct contact with her ass in front of his nose and inhaled deeply. He never had a thing for anal but he could not believe how horny this faint smell of this angel's little asshole was making him.

Dre continued stroking himself - faster and faster. Mesmerised by the faint, familiar smell of pussy. Images of him plowing into her was flashing in and out of his mind.

Dre then adjusted the thong like a ski-mask over his face. The gusset directly covering his nose. He might have seen the comical side of how funny he looked, had he not been totally lost in the moment.

He steadied himself by placing one hand on the bed the other frantically tugging away. As his mind went lost at the thought of him entering her from behind, his hips starting to thrust to accompany his hands simulation. He was completely comatosed by this most basic of female smells!

Dre finally released - shooting streams of thick white cum all over his neighbours bed. He continued to inhale as deeply as possible, trying to savour as much of her odour as possible.

Dre finally regained some of his composure. He had a small chuckle to himself. This was far from the boring day he had originally envisioned.

For a brief moment Dre contemplated taking the thong. He decided against it - he drew his fetish line before stealing he laughed at himself. Dre's dick was still semi-hard. He took the thong and wiped it over his cum smeared member. A little present from him to her, he smiled to himself. He wished she would wear the thong that evening - having his jizz rub over her most intimate parts.

He could blame some of the day's actions on the beer but he had never been as horny as he was while being intoxicated by his neighbour's smell.

Dre cleaned and neatened the bed before piling the bra, thong and dress back as closely as possible to how he had found them.

He made his way back to his room. Downed another beer and passed out on the bed. Concluding that sales conferences weren't all as bad as he thought!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Scent of a Neighbour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds