• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Woman Tribe Ch. 02

The Woman Tribe Ch. 02

It's been about eight months since I was captured. By now I have gotten a better understanding of the women tribe. I've even picked up some of their language.

From what I've gathered, the woman who are around my age (18 years old) are sent out into the jungle with a handful of the tribe's best warriors to try and capture a male. They bring him back and he is forced to cum inside the girl who captured him. She is then his.

There seems to be certain rules though, like that the girl only can have one man at a time or that he can only cum in her once. She is also expected to drink his cum regularly, they seem to believe it gives them strength.

The girl I came in, who I call Maria, has - like a lot of other girls - gotten a really big stomach, since our ritual. I've seen other girls who have had big stomachs that later have rather quickly gotten thin not long after doing the ball crushing ritual. I've also later seen those same girls with smaller children later. Although always girls, never any boys oddly enough.

That means that they are using us for some form of mating, maybe they can't have boys on their own? I'm not sure yet.

A while back there was a big escape of men in the village, in all the chaos I was able to get away, but I didn't know the area very well and quickly got recaptured by the women. A lot of them were punished by having some of their fingers removed, in front of everyone, probably to deter others from doing the same. I thought was among one of the lucky ones who was spared.

A normal day in the village for me is not very eventful. I get breakfast in the morning, then a bunch of the men are taken outside the village and are forced to do hard labor like cutting down bamboo and gathering leaves and wood, under close guard. Then we are brought back in the evening and put back into our cages. Some days I'm brought out to get milked by Maria, though under guard by one of the strong women. I don't think they trust her since what happened in the beginning. After milking we are given some more food, then its lights out.

One day when I was out in the jungle working, I was taken hold of by a woman guard. I was confused, what did I do wrong? I was brought over to the milking hut, as I called it, there I was tied up as usual before a milking session, although it had never happened this early in the day before.

Then two women came in, carrying Maria on a stretcher, she looked to be in a lot of pain. They laid her down on the ground, and she was helped to stand up next to me. Maria wailed a lot but was eventually able to stand up.

As I've done this so many times now my penis got hard on its own almost every time, even before she could touch it. Something was different today though, as she started washing my penis down with water, cleaning it all over. After she was done she was helped to move down between my legs, where she, to my surprise, began sucking my penis. I thought this was strange as last time she did this she was scolded, but the guard women just stood there and watched. It was really nice feeling her warm wet mouth sucking me. Somehow, she had learned to feel when I was about to cum; when I was just about to cum she jammed my penis as far down her throat as she could. It felt so nice that I came twice, and it all went down her throat. But just as I was done she quickly took it out and looked like she was about to vomit, the two guard women grabbed her, she screamed really loud and I saw a liquid starting to soak her panties. Suddenly the guards seemed really worried, they argued for a minute about something before they hurried her out of the hut, carrying Maria.

I was left alone for a little while, but before long they leader woman, who I called Livia, came in. Livia seemed to be in a real hurry, without even looking at me she grabbed a jug of water and poured it on my groin, then she scrubbed it down with a leaf. When she was done, she left just as quickly as she came in, but as she left two guards walked in and grabbed me. I was brought out of the hut, to my surprise everyone had gathered around the ritual stone table.

When I finally saw, the stone table my stomach turned, the ball crushing stone was placed on top of it. I tried my absolute best to get away from the two guards, screaming and kicking, but they were a lot stronger than me and had to carry me the rest of the way. I screamed as loud as I could for them to stop, but when I was eventually tied to the stone table with my balls on the crushing stone I gave up and started crying. I was terrified of what was going to happen, but there was nothing I could do to stop it.

After what felt like forever Maria was walked out of her hut with the help of her two guards, she looked pale as she climbed up on the stone table. I looked at her with the saddest look I possibly could to try and get her to not go through with it, but she didn't seem to care.

Shakily she picked the heavy flat rock up, it almost looked like she was going to fall over lifting it, but when she eventually got it above her head, I realized this was it. There was no going back now, so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and then BAM!

The pain was so intense that I screamed louder than I've ever screamed before. My eyes opened wide, and as I looked down, I saw the big flat rock lying there on top of my crushed balls, there was blood pouring out from beneath the flat rock and as Maria picked it back up I saw what used to be my ball sack; it was broken and the balls themselves laying bloody outside while the skin was next to it. The last thing I remember was throwing up before everything went black.

When I eventually woke up I was tied to a cot inside a nice-looking hut, one that I'd never been in before. I looked around but seemed to be alone. I had no idea about how long I'd been gone for, although it was dark outside.

Then it all came back to me, and I remember what had happened. Was it all just a dream? I had to know. I slowly lifted my head to look at my groin and to my horror my ball sack was gone, left was only patches of skin from it, though it seemed to have healed, I started crying softly. I had to try and stop quickly as I heard Maria coming.

The first thing I noticed about her was that she looked just as slim as when I first saw her, her big stomach was gone. When she saw that I was awake she smiled and walked over to the side of my cot. She said something and stroked my cheek, then she walked into one of the other rooms and came back with two newborns, they were wrapped in leaves and looked so cute. She brought them close but not too close. Was this what she had been carrying in her stomach all that time? Was this what I had helped her do?

I didn't really know what to think. Maria took the newborns outside and handed them to a woman before coming back inside.

I didn't really know what to expect, was I part of this family now? Or was I still a prisoner?

Later that night a woman came and took the newborns with her, so Maria and I were all alone. She undressed and sat down on top of me; her back towards me, she began jerking my penis and it didn't take long before she made me cum, though I felt no white fluid come out of my penis, and it kind of hurt a bit. That was strange, as it had always done that. She turned around to look at me with a smile on her face. I gave a half-confused smile back.

Turning around she touched her slit for a little bit, making it wet, then slowly sat down on my still erect penis, it felt amazing. She started humping it a bit, and I got close to cumming a second time, but Maria noticed and quickly stopped. I could feel my penis pulsating inside her, she seemed to really enjoy it as she grabbed her breast and softly squished them.

She lay down on me and I could feel her warm soft breasts against my chest while she slowly kissed me.

I just lay there without being able to do anything, just enjoying the ride I guess. I could hear her moaning softly as she continued to kiss and hump me. At this point her slit was so wet that liquid was dripping down on my groin. The moans were getting louder and louder and just as I was about to cum she made a soft little scream while I could feel her whole body tensing up and a lot of liquid coming out of her slit. That took me just over the edge and made me cum again, this time it felt even better than before. Just lying there motionless I could feel my rock-hard penis was pulsating inside her soaking wet, soft and warm slit.

We laid there for a while without moving before Maria eventually got up. She looked at me really happy and gave me a kiss on the cheek before she got dressed and walked outside, leaving me there tied up and wet with her juice all over my groin.

I was still a bit exhausted after what had just happened, but as I started thinking of the first time we had done this I realized something.

The first time I came inside her she got a big stomach after a while. That probably had something to do with my cum. Then now after she had crushed my balls, there had been no white liquid when I came, meaning that she wouldn't get a big stomach again.

It all made sense now, I had just been used to help their tribe live on, now I was used for pure pleasure. I guess that none of that mattered now, I was only hoping that my living condition would improve because of this.

When Maria eventually came back, she fed me, she then went to bed in another room. I eventually fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Woman Tribe Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds