• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Afternoon's Delight

An Afternoon's Delight

The silver goblet, gently floating in the air, twirled slowly in front of the slightly framed man. His chin rested in his palm, as he lounged in the overlarge red velvet arm chair, his eyes following the movement of the goblet his other hand extended like an orchestra conductor, conducting the movement of the fine cup.

Sighing gently, a slight grimace flickers over his lips, and with a sharp back handed wave, the goblet goes flying across the opulently decorated room, crashing into the back of a nude woman, with a dull thud. The red skinned twi'lek suppresses a whimper, but her muscles twitch, and she closes her eyes in fear.

Adjusting his robe, the man stands, and strolls over to the day bed, with the prone figure. He pauses a moment, eyes wandering over the her exposed body. His eyes sparkle in delight, and he licks his lips. He places a finger on her shoulder, pausing as she quivers in fear slightly, and then slowly traces the magnificent proportioned feminine curves. Moving from her shoulder, down to her side, his fingers spread wide, his hand grasping the ripe flesh of her hip and upper thigh. Exerting some force, he pulls her towards himself, rolling her over on her back. His smile widens as the large globes of her breasts come into view, their dark colored nipples already hard in anticipation.

Still grasping her hip, his other hand rises up and gently takes hold of both of her wrists and drags her arms up above her head, pinning them to the pillows. Lifting one of his legs, he casually climbs on the day bed, and straddles her legs, settling his weight so she cannot move.

The hand gripping her hip, squeezes a moment, and then moves around the hip, and to the flat of her stomach, just under the belly button. He pauses a moment, before his palm glides smoothly up her stomach, aiming for her right breast. Grasping the large globe in his palm, he squeezes, reveling in the sight of her flesh squeezing in between his fingers.

The lovely twi'lek, eyes closed, whimpers, turns her head to the side, and bites her lip. But her body betrays her, as her back slightly arches, pushing her breast deeper into his grasp.

His mouth twists upwards into a cruel smile, and he speaks lowly, "Are you ready my pet?"

Her eyes fly open, and she looks at him with a quivering look of horror. She shakes her head and tears begin to streak down her cheeks, "Please, master, no, i beg of you."

He tsk tsk. "Now now, my dear, you know i need more results for my experiments, now just hold still. Besides, you enjoy it. Don't you?"

Raising himself up slightly, he presses his knee down and forces her legs apart. Shifting his weight, he moves his lower torso, and forces her to spread wider. Releasing her breast, he moves his hand down to the cleft of her legs, and presses an extended finger against her slit.

He chuckles, and then pulls his finger up in front of the twi'leks face, showing her the obvious wetness. "See? You are already anticipating it."

Reaching down between them, he adjusts his lower robe, releasing his member. Moving slightly forward, he rubs the underside of his cock against her moist slit, pressing just hard enough that there is a bit of pressure against her clit.

She swallows, and turns her head away, her face a mixture of horror, with a rising blush and glimmer of arousal. Her body betrays her again, and her hips begin to move against him, and small whispery whimpers escape occasionally.

Shifting his weight again, he pulls back slightly, moving the head of his cock downward, and pausing a moment, reveling in the heat of her pussy.

"This drug works far beyond my expectations."

He pushes forward slightly, letting the tip push past the folds, and slide slightly into the opening. Her body shudders, and clenches, and she gasps slightly, before freezing. Warring emotions vying for supremacy; Lust, Horror, Humiliation.

With a sharp thrust of his hips, he shoves the first inch of his cock inside her, and then pauses, grinning as he feels her pussy clench. He pulls back slightly, and then chuckles as she moves her hips, seemingly trying to force more of his cock into her.

He moves his free hand up to her throat, and wraps his fingers around the soft muscles, "Careful my sweet, you remember what happened last time, yes?"

She nods, and whimpers, and then goes still.

He slowly moves his hips forward, moving his cock so agonizingly slowly, deeper into the warm, wet, pussy. Finally, his hips meet hers, and she leans her head back, closes her eyes and groans as the hard length of his cock fills her, stretches her slightly.

Pulling back half the length of his member, he pauses, shifting his weight again, and bends forward, taking one of her nipples into his mouth. His tongue slowly caressing, twisting, touching, swirling, teasing the slowly hardening nipple.

Closing his mouth slightly, he closed his teeth around the nipple, and pressed. Just enough to make her groan. Pulling his hips back, his penis withdrew almost all the way to the tip, leaving her feeling empty, before with a sudden thrust he slammed his body against hers, eliciting a small gasp from the twi'lek. Slowly, he picked up a rhythm. Slow pull out, thrust, slow pull out, thrust. The faster he went the louder her half muffled squeals of pleasure became.

Her body began to shake, and her breath come in panting gasps, he could tell she was close and just needed something to push her over the edge. With a twisted grin, he bit down on the nipple, and she went rigid, her back arching, and her mouth opening in a silent scream, before she began shuddering. He groaned, and tried to hold back his own orgasm, as he felt her pussy spasm.

Releasing the nipple, he pulled back a few moments, taking deep breaths, and letting the shuddering of the twi'lek subside. Releasing her hands, he grasped her knees and pulled them up towards her chest, and then out, splaying her wide to his gaze, and bending her for a deeper thrust. Grasping her thighs hard, began a furious thrusting, pulling all the way out to the head, before slamming hard into her, the head of his cock just brushing her cervix. Each time it did, the twi'lek let out a little squeak rising in volume with her own rising pleasure. He began to grunt, as he felt the rising pressure in his balls, and the wave of pleasure begin to overwhelm him. With a final loud groan he plunged as deep as her as he could, and let rope after rope of sticky cum blast the walls of her unprotected pussy. The sensation of the hot cum flooding her pussy sent her over the edge, and she shudders in orgasm again, her pussy seeming to milking the last of the cum from his cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Afternoon's Delight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 367 milliseconds