• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • West Valley High Day 24: Friends

West Valley High Day 24: Friends

Susan Mitchell didn't have as enjoyable a night of sleep as she had the day before. She drifted off to sleep quickly, exhausted from her day walking around the school with spreader bars between her knees and ankles and a heavy iron yoke over her head. Her breasts still ached from being bound and unbound repeatedly and stretched to her wrists or ankles. And she was sure her ass was beet red from the repeated spankings.

But her sleep was interrupted when two boys entered her room in the middle of the night. Before she could fully awaken, they had rolled her onto her back and tied her left wrist to her left ankle and her right wrist to her right ankle, conveniently using the metal cuffs welded around each limb. This left her with her arms and legs pointing into the air and her pussy completely exposed. The two boys took turns inserting themselves inside her gaping orifice, fucking her relentlessly as she lay powerless to stop them. She would have screamed if they had not shoved a cloth into her mouth, gagging her. In the darkened room, she struggled to make out their features.

Jason Fletcher, the boy who had tormented her with the paddle the day before and had brought her to her room came in around daybreak. "Well, Susie," he said, "that's not how I left you" as he saw the girl lying on her side, her wrists and ankles bound together, the white cloth, which was apparently one of the boy's underwear, shoved in her mouth. He removed the gag and untied Susan's ankles and wrists. "Headmaster wants you to take a shower, go get some breakfast and then report to his office."

Susan did as she was told, lingering a lot longer than she probably should have in the hot water of the boys' shower room. Several boys came and went as she stood in the stall, the thin curtain all that separated her from another possible attack. She had no towels to dry off with, so she walked out of the dormitory dripping wet naked and down to the dining hall for breakfast. She only had a little time so she grabbed some toast and juice and ate it on the way to the headmaster's office, her hair still dripping water on the tiled floors.

The headmaster rose from his desk as she entered the room. "I understand we had some unpleasantness in the dormitory last evening," he said. Susan nodded her head meekly. "I am sorry about that and those responsible will be punished appropriately. That was not supposed to happen."

Susan was unsure what to say. What did the headmaster think would happen when he chained a naked girl to the floor in the boys' dorm. The look on her face must have given away her thoughts as Krutz said, "You look confused, Miss Mitchell. Please speak your mind."

"Sir," she said thoughtfully, "you've let students whip me and torture me and have their way with me for weeks. Why does last night matter?" Tears welled in her eyes as she spoke.

"Miss Mitchell, if you recall from day 1, the reason I started on this path with you was to gain control over the school. Everything that has happened has happened because I said it could happen. I've set strict rules as to what can be done to you and when it is to occur and I expect those rules to be followed," he said. Susan was still puzzled.

"You were not chosen at random. You were the ringleader responsible for most of the chaos at this school over the past several years. Punishing you showed that no one is above the rules. The fact that I also had incrimininating information against you and your mother only helped solidify your selection," he continued. "Now, obviously, there have been some abuses of authority still, and I will correct those as well."

"Thank you, sir," the girl responded, still wondering why the headmaster was suddenly being nicer to her, even bordering on caring about her, after everything he had put her through.

"Your punishments will continue, Miss Mitchell, as will the videotaping and on-line streaming of your adventures," the headmaster said, and Susan lowered her head. "but not today. I have something else in mind for today. But I think we may need to adjust your wardrobe after last night." Krutz pulled out the chastity belt Susan had worn to the Homecoming dance earlier. "Would you like to wear it with, or without, the vibrator?"

Susan thought for a moment, wondering if this was some sort of a trick. "I'll take the vibrator, but can I have the remote control, too?" Krutz smiled and tossed her the pink dildo and then then small remote that controlled its speed. She reached down and slid the object between her legs. Krutz placed the belt around her waist and locked the strap between her legs in place, securing the dildo and then commanded the girl to follow him.

Susan followed the headmaster out of his office and into a classroom down the hall. In the middle of the room once again stood the sybian sex machine she had been impaled on earlier in the week. She stopped in her tracks wondering again if the headmaster was playing a trick on her. He saw this and said, "Oh, that isn't for you today." Just then she saw her best friend Brittany walk into the atrium, wearing her plaid skirt and white blouse and black patent leather heels, the typical school uniform.

"Miss Daniels has been falling behind in some of her assignments lately," the headmaster said. "So I thought she might need an attitude adjustment." Krutz turned and faced Brittany who had a defiant look on her face and ordered her to remove all of her clothes. Brittany looked quickly at Susan, standing there naked, wearing a chastity belt with metal rings welded around her neck, wrists and ankles, and decided to comply, in her own way. She slowly and seductively began unbuttoning the buttons on her white cotton top, gyrating as she did so and slowly pulled it off her shoulders. Krutz seemed amused and allowed her to continue. She unzipped her skirt and carefully shook it off her hips until it fell to the ground around her ankles. She stepped out of it and began working on her bra, peeling the straps off her shoulders before reaching behind her and unclasping it. Her ample bosom released from the garment as she pulled it off and flung it in the headmaster's direction. Krutz took a step to the side and the bra fell to the floor. Brittany saw the look on his face and very quicky yanked off her panties and dropped them, before starting to bend to remove her shoes.

"You can leave the shoes and socks on, Miss Daniels," Krutz said. "The machine is ready for you. Why don't you climb on?"

Brittany looked at the sybian and then back at Susan. She had seen her friend impaled on that thing earlier in the week but the size of the dildo still shocked her. The machine was set very low to the ground, allowing Brittany to climb astride it and then, using her hands, she lifted herself up and slowly slide the large lubricated dildo inside her pussy. Krutz came over and removed two metal pegs and the machine lifted into the air so now Brittany's high heels barely touched the ground. There was no way she was getting off the machine by herself now.

"Miss Mitchell," Krutz said, "here is the remote for the sybian. Please make sure Miss Daniels enjoys herself today. I'll be watching on video." He turned to leave and then said, "Oh, and why don't you give your remote to your friend? Fair is fair, after all."

The two girls exchanged a look and Susan handed over the remote control for the dildo inside her to her best friend. Unlike Susan's experience earlier in the week, Brittany was not handcuffed to the wall, nor did she have the painful nipple clamps and chain that had bound Susan to the sex machine.

Susan felt a jolt between her legs and realized Brittany had turned on the vibrating remote under her metal chastity belt. "All right, Mitchell," the girl said, smiling at her friend, "let's see what this thing can do." Susan turned a knob on the sybian remote to start the tiny nubs vibrating. She also turned the dial that retracted the dildo her friend was impaled upon so it was only slightly inside the girl. Brittany complained because she wasn't able to feel the dildo and couldn't lower herself. Susan simply smiled and turned up the vibrations a notch. Brittany responded by turning Susan's vibrator up to its highest setting and the device started shaking violently inside the cheerleader, so much so that Susan had to place her hand down on a nearby desk. But she didn't take the bait and chose to continue to just barely turn up the sybian's vibrations, teasing her friend.

It didn't take much for the vibrator in Susan's crotch to have its desired effect and the girl held onto the desk next to her as the first wave of pleasure passed through her. "Hey, no fair," Brittany exclaimed, "it's my turn for that." After Susan recovered from her orgasm, she turned the knob to send the dildo deep into her friend's pussy, knowing it would lift her slightly off the sex machine, which it did. Brittany yelped as the full force of the large intruder banged her. Soon it was undulating up and down and Brittany put one hand down on the front of the machine to steady herself. Her back arched and she started to moan and then let out a guttoral sound as her own orgasm began. In her enthusiasm, she dropped Susan's remote control and Susan rushed over to pick it up.

"Hah," Susan said to her friend. "Now I have you and you can't do anything to me." She approached her sweaty friend and leaned in front of her, planting a deep, soft, wet kiss on Brittany's lips. The two of them had fooled around many times before and Susan knew Krutz likely knew that, which is why they were really here today. But she didn't care, this was fun, and fun had been in short supply this year.

Susan turned down the vibrations in her own crotch and slowed down the dildo inside her friend. "How the fuck did you do this all day," Brittany exclaimed. "Well, maybe you'll find out," came Susan's reply as she increased the intensity of the dildo the girl was impaled upon. Brittany was screaming "fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over again as she grinded against the dildo and it wasn't long before she had her second orgasm.

"You're one ahead of me, bitch," Susan said and handed her own remote back to her friend. Brittany began playing with the speeds, turning it up and then turning it down, pushing Susan close to the edge and then leaving her frustrated. Susan decided two could play at that game and started doing the same to her friend. This continued for the better part of an hour, the two girls toying with each other until finally they both set their remotes for top speed and climaxed together.

Brittany started to complain about the dildo hurting her after the third orgasm so Susan retracted it as far as it would go and came over to stand with her friend. The girls kissed once again and Brittany reached up and felt the metal barbells in Susan's pierced nipples. "Do they hurt?" she asked. Susan said she was getting used to them. Brittany asked about the red marks still present around the base of her friend's tits from the binding the other day and Susan explained how painful the breast bondage had been. "I'd like to try that sometime," Brittany responded. Susan stepped back in shock at her friend's words.

"You know I'm a bit of a pain slut, Susie," Brittany said. "I've actually been a little jealous that the headmaster picked you instead of me." Susan wanted to say she'd be happy to give up her spot to her, but knew Brittany's masochistic streak was probably the reason she wasn't chosen in the first place. She finally replied, "Well, maybe we can share in the future. I'm sure Krutz has some ideas that require two girls instead of one."

"I'll bet he does," Brittany said. "Sick bastard."

A voice came over the loudspeaker in the room. "Girls, I don't believe people will pay to hear the two of you talking," Krutz' voice said. Susan had forgotten Krutz would be watching the videos and wondered if had been listening to the audio as well. Brittany got the message and started up Susan's vibrator again, launching it to full power immediately. Susan grinned and reinserted the dildo deep into her friend and turned up the vibrations and the two rocked into their tormentors until they experienced bliss once again.

Krutz came in shortly before lunch and helped Brittany off of her perch on the sybian. She struggled to walk for a few moments before gaining her balance. He told both girls to head to lunch and then their afternoon classes. He told Susan she would be returned to a room in the girls' dormitory that evening. Brittany held out the remote that controlled the vibrator inside Susan but Susan simply smiled and said, 'Keep it. You still owe me one." and the two naked girls headed to the dining hall holding hands.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • West Valley High Day 24: Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds