• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Paul and Mandy Get Close

Paul and Mandy Get Close

Mandy walked back to the reception area after Paul came in. She was hot from her work on Helen, and her stroll on the gravel path was short. She was looking forward to a sip of water. Her arms were a bit tender from her work on Helen, and her pussy was wet thinking about Paul and the fuck he was probably giving Helen at the moment.

It had taken a lot to not suck Helen's pussy, and she was trembling from resisting the temptation. She was going to need attention soon. Paul was wicked. Why did he want her to stimulate Helen if she couldn't finish Helen off? She smiled at the thought. Helen looked like a torture victim.

Paul was generous, and cute, and was surprisingly attentive in bed. Helen was hot and young, but not very sophisticated. The real prize was Paul. Someone like that could change your life. He really could. He spent money like it didn't matter, didn't complain about much, and liked to fuck.

Mandy got behind the counter at the front desk and checked in. She got a class of water in the break room, and went to see if there were any other jobs. Her feet were killing her, and she hoped there was no one else for a while. Although she needed the money, she also needed a break. The girls were all out, and she sat quietly in the room, as she remembered her day at the pool with Paul and Helen.

Mandy's shift was almost over by the time her phone started ringing. It was Paul.

"Where are you?"

"I'm just wrapping up at work."

"I want to see you."

Mandy could barely hold her excitement, but she was scared.

"I'm really tired. It's been a long day. I'm not sure I can do a massage."

"Who said I want a massage?"

"What do you want?"

"Why do you ask all these questions? Can I see you?"

"Where?" She laughed.

"Come back to the chalet when you finish."

"Ok."

Mandy felt a burst of energy, as she cleaned up and changed into her street clothes. She wore a green print dress, knee length with an empire waist style. It was comfortable but showed off her breasts without being too racy for work.

As she knocked on the door she was nervous. Would Helen be there? Would she have Paul on her own? Would Paul want to fuck her? Would he let her swallow his sperm? Would he fuck her in the ass? Would he eat her out? Would he let her ride him and teach him how a real woman fucked?

"Welcome."

Mandy smiled, as Paul stood in the doorway looking at her. He was smiling, wearing only a towel.

"Hello Sir." She walked in slowly, and as he closed the door they both hugged. Paul kissed her neck and then they started really kissing. Slowly, deeply, sensuously. Paul grabbed her bum, pulling her towards him. As she embraced him his towel fell off, revealing a massive erection. She dropped to her knees and licked his cock.

Paul sighed. Mandy grabbed his ass and licked his cock, sucking the head, licking it round and teasing him. She sucked slowly, taking more and more of his fat cock into her mouth. Her lips were thick and dark red, and Paul marveled at the contrast between his white skin and her dark brown flesh as she sucked his cock. He was sore after fucking Helen earlier, but he knew he needed Mandy today as well. She was strong, great with her hands and tongue, and keen. She really knew what to do.

More importantly she didn't say a lot. She just got stuff done. Mandy felt his erection's pulse. She licked the vein under his cock, and sucked it hard, taking him deep into her throat. Paul clenched his ass as she sucked him. She didn't want him to get too tense, she needed to enjoy the proceedings.

Mandy stood up, looking at Paul's face, eyes closed. He opened his eyes and reached out to her. He whipped her dress over her head, revealing her body, firm black breasts with hard nipples, thick pussy glistening. Mandy had come ready for him. She turned around and bent over the desk, showing her thick, rounded ass. She parted her legs, revealing thick pussy lips, glistening. She was ripe and needed Paul's cock in her pussy. Now.

Paul smiled. She knew what to do. He was hard as rock, and if Mandy hadn't laid off he would have had a hard time avoiding an orgasm. Her tongue and lips were so skilled and strong. He stroked her back as he approached her, all the way down to her hips. He parted her ass cheeks, stroking her pussy with his fingers. She gasped as he inserted his thumb into her. He grabbed the base of his hard cock with his right hand, and stroked her pussy with the head of his cock. She got even wetter, and backed against him, yearning, begging him to fuck her.

He reached around her and stroked her clitoris. It was swollen and hard. She backed against him again, this time harder. She impaled herself on his hard white cock. She exhaled hard as the first few inches entered her, and collapsed against the desk as his full length entered her pussy. He filled her completely, and she could feel the head of his cock against her cervix.

"Oh my God. Fuck me."

Paul reached around her and held her breasts in his hands, stroking her hard nipples and feeling the weight of her heavy, firm breasts. They were like melons, firm, ripe and sensitive. He slowly pulled out and re-rentered her, as she wound her waist rhythmically. Mandy was very athletic, and gripped his cock with her wet pussy. Paul felt her putting pressure on his cock. He fucked her harder, and she fucked him back, backing into him with her fat ass.

"You are so hard. Fuck me. I need it. Fuck me."

Mandy felt like she was in a trance. Paul's strokes were hard and consistent, fucking her into a trance. She closed her eyes and just swam in the sensation. His cock in her pussy, with each stroke shaking her. His hips against her ass, slapping her with each stroke. His hands around her breasts, stroking her nipples as they hardened. Pulling her nipples, making her wetter.

"Did you think you would escape without me fucking you today?"

"No Sir but I didn't know how to ask you. You didn't ask for me to come."

"You know I love how you fuck me."

"You never tell me that Sir I am so happy."

Mandy was soaked, smiling, and enjoying the hard strokes Paul was using on her. His cock was full and hard, and each stroke made Mandy forget about the stresses of work or about her boyfriend, or about money. All she could feel was the cock inside her.

She relaxed fully, and started panting louder and louder.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh"

She squirted hard as her orgasm rippled through her, her pussy clenching hard around Paul's cock. She backed into Paul as she came, and her clenching pussy brought him over the edge.

"Oh Mandy fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

He sprayed his sperm inside her, and Mandy felt each pulse as it came. She loved the feeling of warm seed and the pulse of his cock as he pumped her full of sperm. She pulled off his cock and knelt before him again, drinking some of the last sperm from him. His sperm was salty and delicious. She lapped up every drop, licking his cock, his balls and making sure nothing went to waste.

Paul held her hand and pulled her to the shower. As he soaped her he was gentle with her parts. He had been rough earlier, so he tenderly soaped her breasts, neck, stomach, back, ass and pussy. She soaped him all over, and they rinsed each other off. It was a real turn on for Mandy, and she wondered if he would want to fuck again. Looking at his red member it was already getting hard again. Paul was a machine. He absentmindedly toweled himself, flaunting his glorious cock at Mandy. She got turned on just looking at him, but every breath reminded her how sore her cunt was.

"Where is Helen?"

"She had to go home. Do you miss her?"

"I was wondering what happened."

"You were wondering why I called you. I called you because I want to fuck you. If she was here I would fuck you both. She's not here. I get to enjoy you myself."

Paul could be rough sometimes. But he was generous. He gave her money, he helped her with her plans in life, and he let her drink his delicious sperm. She wasn't sure she minded. She didn't want to steal Helen from this man, but she hoped they could share him.

She got dressed and wondered what she needed to do. She would need to get closer to Helen. Maybe they could both be close to Paul. Maybe they both were already. She needed to track Helen down.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Paul and Mandy Get Close

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds