• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Throne Incident

Throne Incident

All characters are over 18 and fictional.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello world my name is Lucifer. No not that Lucifer... well not exactly... it's complicated. My parents are Hades and Eris. This makes me heir to the underworld, and spoiled prince. I had my dad's black hair and blue eyes, but my mom's side of the family's lean musculature. I was raised along side my elder half-sister, Iznaret. Dad let her live in the palace, probably because he knew Eris shouldn't be raising kids. Iznaret's father was Erebus... but we didn't know that, because he didn't bother to keep track of who was his. She had gotten mom's green eyes and soft curves, and her dad's black hair and wild waves.

We grew up playing rough... we she played rough. I mostly annoyed her and then tried to runaway... I never got far. She would often get me to do things I wasn't supposed to, not always with words. Then one day things changed... This is the story of that day.

There I sat upon my throne... well not my throne, but it will be. I was just testing the softness. The room was relatively quiet just servants messing about. Then I noticed her... in all her beauty... I didn't understand that thought. She wearing one of her black loose gowns. There was a look in her eyes that I didn't recognize... yet. There seemed to be an intensity to her normally calm green eyes. It looked like the intensity before she hit me. But it was different. And I had done nothing to earn her ire recently. What was that look, and why was she giving it to me? Then she began to walk towards me. Again with the same prowl as when she was about to hit me... but different. Why was it different? I couldn't understand what was happening, and why did it make me feel... weird. Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts. She was standing in front of me. Her hands on her hips. She was still staring at me. That look never faltering, but up close it also seemed as though she was... appraising me? Why was she looking at me like I was food... and why was the feeling getting more intense and... enjoyable? Why was I enjoying this? I couldn't pull my eyes away as she slowly lowered herself onto my lap.

"Uh Iz... what are you doing?" I asked finally finding the will to speak.

"Oh shut up." was her only reply a hint of exasperation in her voice. And something else I again couldn't recognize. Then I noticed as her slowly closed her eyes and then I felt her lips on mine. This didn't feel like a sisterly kiss. I was beginning to get used to weird feeling and enjoy it more... that confused me more.

"Iz I don't think we're supposed to do that." I said when she pulled her head away.

"I said 'shut up'" was her only reply; her voice sounding breathy. There was still something in it didn't recognize. She leaned back into me and kissed me again. This time harder. I was no longer feeling weird only enjoyment, and confusion at this.

"Iznaret I really don't think this is allowed." My words matching my thoughts. Siblings shouldn't kiss like this. Why was my sister kissing me like this... and why was I enjoying it?

"Lucifer, I'm telling you one last time shut up." She growled at me. There was still an unknown tone to it. She leaned in to give me another forbidden kiss. However this time I felt her ball her fist into my hair. It hurt slightly but it felt just as fun as when she did it the other times... maybe more so... why more so? Her other hand was pushing me into the throne now. I didn't trust her to let me go any more. When she released my lips I quickly jerked my head and looked at the nearest servant.

"Please help me." I asked now some what fearful that Iznaret meant to cause me real harm if I didn't obey her.

"Leave" she growled at the servant in response. When the servant hesitated she seemed to lose it. "EVERYONE LEAVE THE ROOM NOW OR FACE CONSEQUENCES!" She yelled at everyone... I thought I saw flames erupt from her mouth and felt the pain become more intense as she pulled my hair harder. Why did my enjoyment increase? The servants quickly fled the room. In that moment I knew they feared her more than they loved me.

"Now we have the room to ourselves Lucifer. And I know just what to do with it." She said smiling at me. The smile was different too. I didn't have much time to attempt to decipher the smile before i felt her sharply pull my head to the side by my hair and sink her teeth into my neck.

I started to breathe heavily; the pleasure from the pain making my mind cloud. I felt my dick begin to stiffen. This confused me more... why was it doing that? I tried to form words. Something to get her off me. Something to make the confusion stop. But no words came, instead just a small noise. I heard a similar one escape her mouth.

"Looks like someone is beginning to see how much fun this is." Her words confused me. This wasn't fun; this was terrifying. How could this be fun? She returned her mouth to my neck and began to bite harder; I felt marks beginning to form. The enjoyment increased and I felt my cock get harder. I tried to speak again but all that came out was another moan; it wasn't until later that I found out that's what it was called.

She moved her hand that was holding me in place and began to unclasp my shirt. she dug her nails into my chest drawing blood and then lapping up the liquid. Suddenly the confusion stopped... almost all thought stopped. The pain was now only pleasure. I heard myself growl and moved one hand to her pulling her lips closer the scratches. I felt her moan against me. I felt my cock become incredibly erect. She removed her hand from my chest and moved it to my free hand. I could feel myself grinding against her but could not control it. Everything just felt too good to control anymore. She led my free hand up along her thigh and up the gown. I heard her moan as she did this her breath quickening on my chest. I didn't know why any of this was happening and I didn't care any more I just wanted more. I felt her breath quickening the further up she pulled my hand. Her breath felt warm against me and increased my euphoria. I felt her breathing stop for a moment. I was about to ask why when I felt something warm and wet against my hand. I moaned once again; not fully understanding why this sensation felt nice... almost welcoming.

I continued to move my hand on my own. Wanting to feel more. I felt my finger slip into something, then I heard her moan again; her grip tightening on me. My finger was enveloped by velvety softness. It felt so good I didn't want to move; then she began to move my hand once again. Our breathing collectively hitched as my finger was moved inside her. I understood her message, and began to move my hand on my own again. When it felt loose enough I added a second finger. Her moaning became louder.

Figuring I had realized what she wanted she moved her hand from my wrist and to my pants. I was beginning to worry again about what she was doing, but I felt too good to want to stop. She quickly undid my trousers, and retrieved my painfully erect cock. I stopped for a moment at this new feeling. Why did it feel so good in her hand? Then she wrapped her finger around it and started moving her hand up and down. I moaned loudly; whatever conscious thought I had left me. I bit into the side of her neck; wanting to know what her skin tasted like. There was more moaning as her hand increased speed. I returned to pleasing her with my own hand, as added a third finger.

Our moans were now echoing around the large room. Neither of us caring anymore if we got in trouble. We repeated each other's names as the pleasure grew, as well as a few other words I'm sure dad didn't want me saying. I could feel something growing inside me. A pressure concentrated at my groin. It was becoming more and more intense. It felt as though I was going to go crazy from the pleasure and pressure. Then it exploded. All I could see was stars. I felt as the cum shot out of me and onto my chest in streams. And I felt as Iznaret tightened around my own fingers, as she moaned my name loudly.

I felt drained... almost. I also felt that I wanted more. Needed more. I was worried Iznaret was stopping when she removed my hand from her... then she began leading my dick towards her entrance. If I had softened I was definitely hard again now. We both inhaled sharply as she guided me into her. She might have felt nice around my finger, but it felt miles better now. I resisted the urge to slam into her, the need to be inside completely almost too much. However, I didn't want to her to get mad at me now. And so inch by painful inch she lowered herself onto me. It wasn't until I was in completely that I realized I had stopped breathing. I let out what little breath was in with a moan. After a few seconds I couldn't take anymore. "Izzy please." I begged. Then I heard her chuckle.

"Yes LuLu." She whispered in my ear, before she began to move. Slowly she lifted herself off of me. Then when I was almost out she began to lower herself just as slowly. I began to whimper; needing to feel more. It was when she got to the tip the second time that I lost patience. I slammed myself the rest of the way inside, and earned a moan in response. Taking this as a good side began impaling her with long hard strokes. I was beginning to growl again. Feeling the need to take her, and make her mine. She began moving in rhythm with me; altering the pace to make it faster.

Our moans were filling the room again, as our nails were digging into each other, and our pleasure mounted. I was fucking her as fast as I could now. Loving the feeling of her softness against my hardness. I could feel the pressure growing inside me again. I tried to keep it down. I didn't want this to end. Then I felt her tighten around me again as she yelled my name. I couldn't handle it anymore; I exploded inside her. Moaning her name as I shot my load inside her; feeling her walls as they milked me.

Now I felt truly drained; truly emptied. I was sure I could move as I sat there panting along side Iznaret. She had collapsed onto me. Her head on my chest, and her arms lazily draped around my shoulders. "I definitely don't think siblings are supposed to do that." I quipped as my faculties returned to me. Iznaret just let out a soft chuckle and sighed. Then I lifted her head to look into my eyes. "I still think we should do it again sometime." I continued as I leaned in and kissed her.

We definitely would do that again... granted with consequences, but still fun. The rest shall be chronicled in other installments as I pen them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Throne Incident

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1056 milliseconds