• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Short-Skirt On Southwest Trains

Short-Skirt On Southwest Trains

I originally published this as a topic in a well-known UK swingers forum. This is an extended version.

For the American audience (if anyone actually reads at all that is), pants are knickers in British.

After a long day at work, I manage to get to the train and find an empty 4 seater. I take the window seat as the dcrowd fills in. The seat opposite mine was empty on a fully occupied coach. I consider myself lucky to be able to stretch my legs and just at the last minute you board and take my seat. 'Just my luck' I think to myself.

You are wearing a dark-coloured hold-ups, medium-short skirt and a dark jacket. I continue to read the bbc webpage on my phone and by chance I lookup and see your smooth legs, you look yummy. I see you start reading something on your tablet, I avert looking between your skirt ( the gentleman in me!) and continue reading. You must have noticed, your gaze is on the tablet but I see a cheeky smile.

I wonder if you knew where my eyes were, but tell myself to stop daydreaming and read something abt a tax dodger from the television panel show.

There is movement and you shift your handbag to your right leg and I inadvertently notice your skirt riding up on your left leg. I see more of your thighs and my eyes are fixed on your smooth legs that seem to go on. I notice that your eyes are still focused on the tablet and I see (imagine?) the cheeky smile widen.

The boring tax evasion story on bbc is still on my mobile, but I just move my mobile to easily focus on your riding skirt and I am thinking that by now you know that I am not reading. You lift your left leg and place it over the heating vents and I see a lovely light green pant sticking to what look likes a trimmed pussy. I am hard now, can't take my eyes off and spread my legs wider. I get a discarded evening standard from the floor and place it on my left leg pretending to read but mainly to get some privacy. That gets your attention and ever so slightly, you look at my hardness; your smile widening all the time and you go back to reading. Not long after, you widen your leg which allows me to see the outline of your clit and top of the pussy lips, I feel my cock twitch.

I open the newspaper to cover for the reflection in the windows (it's a sunny late summer evening and people familiar with trains in UK will know what I mean). With cover, I cup my cock over my trousers and hold at the base to give you an indication on my size. I see that your eyes are glued to my cock and your left hand moved down to trace your pussy lips over your thin knickers.

The train continues to pick pace and reaches its cruise speed and everyone around us settle into what I guess is their standard routine (sleep, work, read, music, etc). I look around for prying eyes, but there are none as it is a typical British commute. So, it's just the two of us in our own world in the middle of organised boredom.

The boredom is broken by the ticket checker and I see that you are going to the last stop. I wink at you quietly and it's my turn I ask my ticket to be extended to the last stop for today with a return to my original stop. I finish paying for the extension and return and everything goes back to normal including your teasing finger. You open your summer jacket, you have a lavender top and I see you undo two buttons. I see the outline of a matching lacy green bra that cocoons your ample tits. I stand up with the pretense of getting something from my bag overhead to get a better view of your cleavage. From the top, you look great, I squeeze my stiffening cock while facing the window. You squeeze you tits up to show your appreciation; I get an eyeful of your right nipple as your hand movement creates a gap. I grunt when I sit back down close to your ears and whisper 'great scenery' and lightly caress your left leg.

You insert your finger using the side of your pants and I can clearly see that you just had a quick caress of your clit which remains prominent after you get your finger out. You keep you fingers on your thigh pointing towards me and wink. I drop my mobile to the floor, bend down and smell the heady aroma off your finger. I smile and you return it and I lick your finger, taste your pungent and sweet pussy.

I sit back to my original position with paper covering my trousers; lick my lips which gets a appreciative smile from you. I mouth 'my turn' and lower my zipper when the train pulls in to my regular stop. The two people sitting next to us shuffle and get their bags from overhead racks. We assume normal positions and wait for the commotion to finish. I am glad that there is normally no additional people that get on in that route.

The extra space and the slightly better privacy is a welcome change. I lift my newspaper insert my fingers to undo the buttons on my boxers and get my hard cock out. You stare at my large, being, foreskin covered cock; you lick your lips that get my cock to twitch. I pull my dark foreskin back and the precum coated purple head glistened in the evening sun under the news paper. Your fingers reach out to caress my glands and the well lubed cock head. This produces a new drop of precum that you collect in your finger. You then lick your finger clean and mouth 'yumm'.

The next two stations come and go in quick succession and our coach thinned to a handful of people spread out. Anyone can still look at us waist up if standing and anyone walking past can see everything. I lean forward and hook my fingers around the base of your pants and whisper 'lift your arse' in to your ear. You shimmy your arse slightly and I get some purchase to pull your pants down to your calfs. Your waxed pussy glistens in your moistness and makes me harder than I was before. You have a small triangle of tightly trimmed hair just above your now prominent clit. I reach out to finger your clit which makes you moan a bit too loudly.

You whisper that you can't sit with your pants down. I fix that problem by removing your pants; I can't resist but lick your crotch area that was soaking wet in your knickers. I lean in for a kiss and you reciprocate. We share a short kiss and you tell me that my lips taste like pussy. We both laugh heartily and It is our first social interaction. I insert my index finger facing upwards in your wet pussy and ask you to sit back, relax and enjoy the next few mins.

I slowly trace the top of your pussy walls and after two knuckles in, I find your soft ridge that hardened when my fingers started brushing it softly. I start making a slow pulling motion repeatedly on your ridges and you close your eyes, your breathing hardens. After a cpl of mins, I put my middle finger in and continue to tease your g-spot. You close your mouth with your hand when I increase the pressure. Taking the clue, I dig faster and use my thumb on your clit flicking it.

10 seconds later I feel your body stiffen and you let out a laboured grunt ; my fingers are wet with your cum. I switch hands and feed my wet fingers to your lips; you suck on them hungrily. I sensually caress your both your lips below and above; we share a more hungry and passionate kiss. I tell you that you taste more like a pussy now.

The next stop leaves the train with 2 other people facing the opposite direction in our coach. We have 20 mins to go for our final stop; you softly caress my cock with your fingers expertly trace back to the base of my cock massaging my now tortured balls after 65 mins of hardness. You move and sit next to me bent down and take my cock in your warm inviting mouth, give it a deep suck for a second or two and start undoing my trousers. I hold your hand to indicate that I don't wanna get them completely off and make sure that the newspaper provides sufficient cover.

You gently massage my balls while squeezing my throbbing cock. Your tongue now licks my tip and feels like heaven as your fingers manipulate my purple head making circles and gently squeezing me from top. I reach back to caress your arse initially over the skirt, then I lift it up to get access to your firm shapely arse. I knead and massage you firmly while you rhythmically suck just the tip of my cock. It is getting difficult for me to concentrate on keeping a lookout while your tongue is flicking my peehole.

You maintain a firm grip and squeeze on the base of my cock which allows me to settle back and not worry about cumming. Due to the angle from the top, your mouth is coating my cock with your excess saliva pooling in the base. I am way past worrying about wet trousers and glad that I had my long overcoat due to the rain predicted for later. Looking at the sun out, I doubt if the MET office got it right.

I run my finger around your backdoor, just rubbing your bud. Reaching a bit further down, I insert my middle finger into your wet pussy and collect your lovely wetness. I apply some of that to your bud and slowly prod your rear hole. A low moan escapes your mouth and you grip my cock a bit tighter. Also, I see you lift your ass up which spreads your cheeks. I circle your rim and the tip enters you ever so slightly, I hold it there and enjoy the feel of your tongue lashing the underside of my cock. I feel your hands loosen and you use the pooled saliva and coat my length. The combined feeling makes me loose control and my middle finger is almost first knuckle deep in your arse. You make a fist and grip my cock and slowly move the fist up and down ever so slowly.

I move my finger a bit back and a bit forward to align with each of your fist movement. We synchronise our movements with your mouth just sucking the very tip of my cock. I withdraw my finger which makes you slap my thigh; I use my other fingers to collect some more of your juices and pour/spread over your arse checks. I probe with my middle and index fingers and the extra lube helps me ease in both of them. I give you a cpl of seconds to adjust and start the synchronised rhythm. You increase the tightness of your fist and land on my balls with each downward movement. This must be what heaven feels like and I throw caution to the wind and close my eyes to savour the moment. My fingers are now fucking your arse and I feel you lift your arse up ever so slightly.

The sensation your mouth, tongue and fingers on my cock and balls is taking me closer to my release. You increase the speed and the pressure with which your fist land on my balls. 'I am close' I whisper and expect to loose your wonderful mouth from my cock. You surprise me and increase suction and I erupt in your mouth. One, two and three long spurts; I feel some of them coming back to your fist and getting added to the wet mess in my shorts. You continue the fist action to milk every last drop and when I am about to run out, I feel your arse close in on my fingers like a vice and your body convulse to something beautiful. I am sure my cock surges after I feel the way you cum and spurt the last big goblet of cum.

You collapse in a heap after your release on me right when the train slides to the side railing which can only mean that we are very close to the station. I lower your skirt to cover your arse, lift your face to my chest and start cleaning the pool of your saliva and my cum from my shorts with your pants. You help me clean-up and do up my shorts and trousers when the train enters the station; I excuse myself and wash my hands in the station loo.

I return to find you standing near the door alone, lift you up and we share a long kiss as the train slowly makes it all the way in to the platform. I grab your arse only to find that you are wearing your now cum and saliva soaked pants back on. The grunt from me is too loud as this is a huge turn on and appreciatively squeeze your arse. My cock starts to grow, you can feel it in your midriff and coo when the train stops.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Short-Skirt On Southwest Trains

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 491 milliseconds