• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy's Surprises

Amy's Surprises

I returned home as usual from my work to find Amy already soaking in her bubble bath with a glassed her favourite wine in hand.

The door was wide open as is normal in our house and Amy greeted me with her stunning and sexy smile telling me she had been invited to a girls night out and had ordered me a take away dinner which was due to delivered in just over half an hour. She said that she was being picked up at the same time and would be down stairs shortly. As I knew from past experience this indicated that Amy wanted to spend a little time alone preparing and dressing for whatever the night would deliver. I descended the stairs reluctantly with a growing erection.

In a little while Amy came down dressed to kill! She was wearing one of my favourite dresses. Bright red, her cleavage was eye watering, the hemline was almost indecently short at 'cockpit' level and on her feet open toed 3" heels all in a dress matching red as were her nails.

I felt my cock respond immediately and so did Amy. "Now you just behave" she said as she patted my bulging pants with a gentle smack. "I'll reward you later".

Simultaneously her lift arrived and so did my dinner. The delivery guy couldn't take his eyes off Amy her tits bra free and nipples protruding as she walked past giving him an eyeful of pure sexual promise. When he eventually managed to stop staring at Amy he turned and was already sporting that tell tale bulge in his pants as he stuttered his spiel and embarrassingly hurriedly departed.

I sat down in front of the tv to eat and tried most unsuccessfully to take my mind off the amazing sexy vision of Amy walking to her lift and who knows what!

I restlessly watched a little telly, dozed and dreamt of my gorgeous, sexy and so slutty Amy. Each time I woke I could have sworn that my cock had become harder and bigger. Somehow I managed to hold off from wanking off to relieve a little of the pressure. Amy, you must realise had turned from that sweet, little, innocent 18 year old virgin into such a dream slut. She just loved sex and all the cock she could get. Believe me she was so stunningly beautiful and sexy that she never had to work at getting the cock (or indeed cunt) that she wanted, needed or more properly craved. By the time she was 19 she had fucked well over 40 different guys and some half a dozen or more cunts. There wasn't much if indeed anything that my Amy hadn't experienced by this point in time.

I, we lived a life that most guys could only dream of and so loved the open marriage we had.

Eventually I dragged myself upstairs to bed and fitfully slept until Amy woke me with that sexy just fucked smile I had grown to adore. Oh and by the way she wore 'only' a smile and nothing else. Her makeup and hair which had been so carefully groomed to perfection just a few hours earlier now displayed that satiated look. She smelled - reeked of sex! Her hair had definite deposits of man seed and she sported multiple bite marks around her still swollen, excited and red tits.

Amy knew that I always needed to know all of the details of her adventure and settled alongside me to do just this. Her friend (the one who had given her the ride) was June. June was also a friend from Amy's workplace. June I knew from previous meetings was also a true lover of sex. Amy, June and I had enjoy reach other in all carnal manner on several occasions. June was not in the same league as Amy when it came to looks but was so intriguingly sexy nevertheless. To be blunt she could have benefitted from loosing a few pounds but her curves appealed to mans basic needs and she certainly knew how to please. Back to last nights events however saw June invited to a stag night as entertainment for the groom to be and 19 of his friends. June trooper that she was thought that she could do with a little help and of course Amy jumped at the chance of helping her friend out!

They drove the short distance to the hotel where a suite of rooms had been reserved for his (Steven's) stag night and after parking up made their way to the venue. All of the guests were assembled and they had already eaten and enjoyed a few drinks so feeling ready for the entertainment to begin and cheered loudly as June and Amy entered.

Neither of the girls wore top coats and both were dressed to excite. The mc for the night Alan introduced them and explained the night would start with the girls performing a striptease together. The music began to play and Amy said they started with gyrations, bumps and some mutual stroking of each other slowly and teasingly graduating to loosening and stripping off each other's dresses. Neither of them wore bras. They only wore stockings, suspenders and g strings so the temperature was shooting up by this time. After a little kissing and pulling upon each other's nipples they had swung around to greedily tease and please each other's glistening, freshly shaved fannies by now flowing freely with that most wonderful of juices running down on to thighs and stockings. It didn't take long before they began to squirm with breathing quickening pace, for pent up and pending orgasms to erupt and both squirt yet even more copiously and profusely. They slowly recovered from their sexual pleasures and to much raucous applause and appreciation before pulling apart and smilingly inviting anyone interested in joining in to get down and get dirty.

The strong smell of sex filled the air in that intoxicating and arousing way it always does. What red blooded man after witnessing such impressive and sexy happenings could resist. Straight away the first 'volunteer' joined Amy and another to June. Clothes quickly became shed. Amy's first cock of the night was soon in her warm, moist and inviting mouth whilst another was soon opening up her cunt to its girth and length. Her eyes bulged with pleasure as her head quickly began its rapid engulfing with erotic slurping rising to a crescendo. With virtually no delay Amy another cock was thrust deeply up to its hilt in her love canal. This cunt I know so well, warm velvety and not as snug as when I first thrust into it such a short time earlier..Amy was now being spit roasted and fucked at both ends and very quickly started into her orgasmic nirvana.

Amy quickly swallowed her first load down into her stomach and felt another load squirting deep inside her vagina. Indeed one of Amy's favourite animalistic feelings. Soon both cocks were replaced by yet another two both proceeding to fuck her forcefully before once more all three explode in orgasm and ejaculation. Amy said that by now the sounds of squishiness really excited her even more and as the third cocks took over she began that constant orgasming which can only conclude once sheer exhaustion cuts in. Within the space of three hours Amy estimated she had been fucked at least 40 times and besides having a stomach full of spunk her cunt must have had received unimaginable quantities of that man juice she loves deep inside her arse and cunt. Her arse was also spanked red, her tits swollen and red, covered in bite marks with her nipples stretched almost obscenely long.

Both of the girls dressed quickly, picked up their purses and left in a taxi with Amy dropped off first home at around 1-00am.

By now my cock was aching so much with desire that I couldn't wait any longer and quickly entered right to the hilt up into the most fucking fantastic sloppy and stretched out cunt imaginable. Although Amy's cunt was the most stretched out I had ever felt it to be the sensation of being in an absolutely full to overflowing cunt like being in middle of all this fullness and this gave the sensation of being snugly held in a welcoming, velvety and fluid lubricated cunt. Amy too was enjoying these same sensations and add to that the knowledge of Amy's naughty and taboo behaviour and it was like rockets going off as we both violently exploded into such intense orgasms that one has to experience it to understand such overwhelming joy and satisfaction at that time. We both rested and recuperated and I then began to feel Amy leaking out as my cock shrank and I just had to have a close look at what had happened and was now occurring. I slid down the bed, Amy's legs, still wide open with her knees raised giving me the view of her cunt I had never previously seen.

Her cunt lips stretched lewdly, widely open, her vagina gaping bigger than I could ever have imagined and the quantities of spunk including my fresh deposit now in full flow. Her labia red and obviously well and truly forced apart by so many cocks in such a short period of time and seemingly now winking at me almost begging to be kissed. I didn't hesitate for even a second but dived right in gently sucking, caressing lovingly with my tongue and vacuuming out my beloved Amy' cunt. The taste was indeed the most wonderful cocktail I could ever imagine and so different from what I was more accustomed to (usually just my own or maybe an additional lovers mixtures) and one that I truly was thankful for being treated to. Did Amy and I then have equal amounts of man juice in our stomachs? I could never prove this but felt even closer to Amy in the belief that once more we had our equal shares!

Amy and I often regale ourselves of so many fantastic happenings and if you liked this episode and would like me to recount others then please let me know.

Ps an added bonus was a tip (found in her purse the next morning) of a staggering £250 which seemed to add even more naughtiness to her adventures and maybe she will think about turning pro whenever she feels the need for it again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Amy's Surprises

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds