• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Retired 07-08

Retired 07-08

123

This story is the seventh in a series about Jacqui, a retired woman who has rediscovered the pure joy of casual sex. It won't be to everyone's taste, but the feedback I have received so far has been very complimentary. I am deeply grateful to everyone who has taken the time to tell me how much they enjoyed reading the first few in the series. I have been posting most of these stories in the Mature category. This one I am placing in the Loving Wives section. Hopefully it is the right decision based on content. I won't say any more about that, except our heroine is mature and she is also a loving wife.

If you haven't read the other six in the series, maybe you should before reading this as you will see the development of a life leading up to this moment. If, on the other hand, you want to just get straight down to it, you are a person after my own heart!

*****

I have mentioned that there was really only one thing in my marriage which I considered being less than perfect and that was in the bedroom department. I have always been adventurous at heart, but had needed to be satisfied with lights out lovemaking throughout my marriage. Of course, fantasising about others whilst in the act goes some way to heightening the pleasure; it is no substitute for the real experience. My husband is a great husband and father, always provides for me, is there when I am down and can never do enough for our three children. On balance, if I had to choose a life without him and limitless sex, or with him and the once weekly fumble under the covers, give me once a week any time. Except, I had stumbled on a third way and natural greed had caused me to explore this avenue of possibility. Anyone who has read about my life this far will know what I am talking about, essentially, normal marital relations with a large helping of paid and casual sex on the side.

I did feel guilt whenever I thought about the breaking of my marriage vows, but then again, the pleasure I ad derived was enough to make me quickly put these to one side. The rewiring on the house had now finished and my husband, whose name is Mark, by the way, had been at home for the final week, following the contractor around pointing out issues which he called snags. I had confined myself to one encounter whilst Mark was downstairs with Barry, the foreman for the job.

It was fairly early one morning and Kevin was doing the final connections to the bedroom sockets. Kevin and I had fucked each other in the potting shed and had a couple of grope sessions in the kitchen. This particular morning, so as not to arouse suspicion, I was dressed before the men arrived, but wandered back up to the bedroom where Kevin was working. Placing my finger over my lips to indicate silence, I sat on the bed, fully clothed in a denim dress and parted my legs wide in full view of Kevin who was sitting on the floor half way through connecting a socket.

I motioned to him to remain sitting and slid my panties aside with one hand. I then gave him a full show as I fingered my wet pussy to orgasm, squirting a little as I came with three fingers inserted for my own, as well as Kevin's pleasure. Kevin had released his very hard and beautiful cock and orgasmed into a cloth at the same time I had.

The day after the work was finished; I was at home with Mark making plans for redecorating and patching up areas of damage where new wires had been pulled in. We were just about to stop for morning coffee when Jane, my friend and Madame who owned the tanning and waxing salon turned up. She had been to my home a couple of times, but never without prior arrangement. I was a little surprised to see her, but she told me she was passing and stopped on a whim. I invited her in and introduced her to Mark. We had coffee and chatted about nothing in particular before giving her a guided tour of the house. On parting she said goodbye and to give her a call when Mark was back at work to arrange a coffee in town.

A couple of days later I called and she invited me over the next morning, usual coffee shop, usual time. She was already there when I arrived and the coffees were on a table in a roped off area outside the shop. We sat and chatted for a few minutes before Jane told me that Amanda, the woman I had replaced, was coming back to work. The doctors had said she was making a remarkable recovery and she was keen to return. Jane told me not to worry, there was plenty of work for me, so she hadn't invited me to sack me now Amanda was back.

Our talk turned to the house and wiring and I told her about my experiences with the workmen. She called me a horny old tart, which, far from being an insult, sounded like an accolade coming from Jane. She lit a cigarette and took a long draw whilst studying me intently.

'I thought Mark was very pleasant', she said, blowing out clouds of smoke from her mouth and nostrils as she spoke. 'I am surprised you need to wander with him on tap'.

I giggled at her choice of phrase. 'I am very happy' I said, 'but recently I have been happier'. I let my words hang in the air and watched them drift off with Jane's cigarette smoke.

'Is he, you know, impotent?'

'Absolutely not' I answered a bit too indignantly for my liking, 'He is in fine working order. It is just that he has never been the adventurous sort in bed'.

'Maybe you should gently introduce him to a little more adventure, just a bit outside his comfort zone, not so far that you put him off, just enough'.

'I have tried all sorts of things. Lights on, shagging on the sofa, walking about topless, showing a little leg in a restaurant, nothing seems to make him want me enough to have sex outdoors, or in any other adventurous way. He does get turned on, but he waits until we can go to the bedroom and turn out the lights before showing it'.

'That is a real shame'; Jane took another long draw on the cigarette, 'You and he could have really had some fun over the years. He would go down a storm at any self-respecting swinger's club'.

Self-respecting swingers made me giggle. This was something I did often when Jane was about. She somehow managed to bring out the naughty schoolgirl in me. I decided not to mention that out loud for fear of being dragged into a school uniform shop and being kitted out by her. Jane continued to press home her theme. 'I would certainly enjoy being with him as well as you. Just imagine the sweet music we three could make. I assume you would be OK with him having another woman, especially as it would be hypocritical of you to say otherwise'.

'I would be fine with it as long as we could share moments like that with each other. I was a hippy remember, but you can stop fantasising now Jane, there is no way we would ever persuade him. I have literally tried everything to make him more adventurous, I even took clothes off whilst I made him take pictures of me wantonly displaying my most intimate parts. That didn't work either'.

'What happened then?'

'Oh, he immediately erased the pictures and the next time I suggested it he said it really wasn't him'.

'There could be another way you know'.

'I don't see how, but if you know better, best you tell me'.

The next few minutes were spent in a mixture of disbelief and doubt as Jane outlined her method. It was quite a horny idea, it could just work.

The next day was a Saturday and I let Mark have a nice lie in. I prepared him breakfast and made sure he had a thoroughly relaxing day. I went upstairs and showered, putting on just a thin silk robe in the most delicate pink, accompanied by a pair of black lace French styled panties. At around 8PM, I walked past the back of the sofa and stopped. I started massaging his shoulders and worked my fingers into his tense muscles, kneading and pressing talking in whispers in his ear. I ran my hands over his chest and pressed my breasts against the top of his head. He made no objection. I moved my hand lower, running it down over his crotch. He was hard.

'Baby, let's go upstairs' I cooed.

'I thought you wanted to be more adventurous', he smiled, 'I am OK if you want to do it here'.

I screamed inwardly, how many times had I wanted that and he insisted that we go upstairs? This time, when I wanted to go upstairs, he wanted to stay down. I shrugged off the feeling and took Mark's hand. I lead him up the staircase making sure that my backside wiggled as much as possible in front of him. We arrived in the bedroom and I turned to face him. Slowly I began to unbutton his shirt, talking to him in low tones the whole time.

'I want to try something new tonight darling' I whispered. 'Something to heighten the senses, something to conjure up buried feelings, feelings of lust, feelings of burning desire'.

I slipped his shirt from his shoulders and pulled it away from him. 'I am going to take you to a place where sexual desire is at its highest, a place where anything is possible and pleasure is the result'.

I looked up at him, continuing to talk softly and as seductively as I could, without sounding like a 1970s porn star. I unbuttoned his trousers and took great care to remove them in a way that would turn him on as much as possible. After removing his socks, I manoeuvred him onto the bed and told him to lie down in the centre, still using the same low seductive tone. I crawled on and knelt between his feet, reached forward and pulled at his boxers. His cock came into view, just as wonderful as it had been the first time I have seen it. I was filled with the urge to suck it immediately, but wanted to follow the plan to the letter. Instead, I got off the bed and opened a drawer.

'I have some playthings here, indulge me and go along with this will you?' Mark sounded nervous as he replied, as simple 'OK'.

'Don't worry Mark, I am not going to do anything painful, I think you will enjoy it'.

I had some old tights in my hand and started to tie them around his ankles. 'Is this really necessary?' he asked. 'It is if you want me to take you to unknown heights of pleasure'. Mark said nothing and kept still while I tied his ankles and wrists to the bedframe so that he was spread out like a starfish. I then moved up to his head and pulled out an old black winter scarf that I was going to throw away as it had a hole in it. I had selected it tonight because it was two layers of material which was tightly woven and impossible to see through. I pulled it over his head, blindfolding him, and arranged the hole over his nose. He would not be able to see and his hearing would be muffled. He would be aware of his own breaths, the speed and intensity of them and his own heartbeat.

'This is the last time I am going to talk Mark. I want you to lay back and enjoy this. Try and allow yourself to relax and imagine any scenario you like. I will leave the room for a minute or two and the next time you feel someone here, remember that it might not be me'.

I slid my hands down his body and over his hard cock. He was enjoying this despite himself. I grasped his cock in my fist and began to gently wank him. So slowly, so gently, so lovingly. He pushed up with his hips and I knew he was enjoying himself. I placed my lips around his cockhead and began to lick, then took him into my mouth gently sucking and teasing his peehole with my tongue. He was rock solid, I needed to be careful, or this would all be over too soon. It was time to let him hear me leave the room.

I slid off of the bed and walked across the carpet. I let my feet fall so that Mark could hear me moving. I stopped at the dressing table and applied a squirt or two of perfume before continuing. As I walked out onto the landing I stopped. I was certain I had heard a low moan from him. I hoped I would have him groaning with pleasure before the evening was out.

I stayed out on the landing for about two minutes. It was the longest two minutes of my life. Carefully I walked softly, treading the boards with the lightest touch. I was watching his beautiful naked form as I walked alongside him and rounded the bed. He was still hard, his facial expression hidden under the scarf, but his lips visible, the faintest trace of a smile spread over them.

I wanted to take my time, to extend this moment as long as possible. I settled my fingers on the bow holding the silk robe closed, hiding what was underneath, maintaining decency, but ready to expose decadence. I pushed into the bow, loosening it and drawing it apart. Then, savouring every second, I undid the twist and pulled the two ribbon ends apart. I allowed them to drop. Next, I wrapped my fingers around the material at its opening and drew it aside. Nipples suddenly exposed to the air often harden suddenly and protrude. Tonight was no exception. What a shame Mark was unable to see the beautiful sight before him. Next I slipped my thumbs under the waistband of the panties and pulled them down. Mark was unable to see the pussy they exposed either. That was a shame as I thought, as Jane was particularly beautiful naked.

I slipped off my own robe and panties and stepped closer to her, cupping her breasts from behind, rolling her nipples in my fingers. I felt her ribcage expand as she drew breath, but we had agreed, not a sound would pass either of our lips. I wrapped an arm around her body and steered her to the side of the bed, applying pressure to indicate that she should lean over to touch Mark. As she did, I ran my hand up the inside of her left thigh, pausing a second before moving it onto her pussy. She was very wet. As I watched, she took Mark's cock in her hand and guided it to her waiting lips. She sealed them around it and began to suck. She moved her right leg up onto the bed to give her better access to Mark and me better access to her dripping fanny.

I raised a hand again and whilst pushing my thumb into her wetness, I buried my tongue deep into her back passage. She pushed back against me and I used the side of my hand to push against her clit. I thought she was going to moan and give the game away. I pulled out of her and stood up. I watched for a moment as her mouth pleasured my husband's cock, taking it deep inside. She gave one final suck and allowed her mouth to leave with a small pop as the suction was released. I could see that Mark was very aroused, but felt no jealousy at the fact Jane had done this. After all, Mark thought it was me, which was the whole idea.

Jane moved onto the bed with both legs and ran her fingers up and down Mark's body. I felt strangely disembodied as I watched, almost as though I was watching the events in a mirror. I knew she would not be able to wait long before she took him, but the moments watching her tease him with her fingers were pure ecstasy for me. I reached forward and ran my fingers over her once again. I could feel her wetness running out of her.

Placing a hand either side of Marks chest, she lifted her right leg over his abdomen. I felt sure she was going to plunge her wet cunt down onto Mark's cock. Instead, she pulled forward and placed her pussy directly over his mouth. His tongue lapped eagerly at her womanly fluid, gulping it down as though he had a desert thirst. She pressed down on his mouth and he responded by pushing back. His tongue was buried deep inside her cunt, unaware that it wasn't mine he tasted. He pulled off of him and he started to speak, telling her that he loved her. She placed a finger over his mouth and let out a quiet 'Sshh'. By now, her pussy was just inches from his pulsing cock. I knew they were close to coupling. As she started to move herself into a position where he could enter her, I carefully leant over and took his cock in my hand in such a way as he would not suspect it was anything other than "my" hand reaching around behind me. I guided it into her excited pussy. I held it until the last moment as her sex slipped down to the base of him, then let go.

She began to ride him slow and deep. He raised himself into her and I saw that she was biting her lip in an effort to save making a noise and giving the game away. Deeper she drove him, faster and deeper with each thrust. I could see he was clenching his teeth and also his buttocks with the pleasure she was giving him. She placed her hands either side of him and bent down to kiss him on the lips hard. She didn't allow him to enter her mouth with his tongue, which may also have given the game away. Instead she pressed her lips to his hard, then lifted herself up so that I had the perfect view of Mark's cock being assaulted by her beautiful pussy.

It was quick when it came. Mark suddenly bucked up, thrusting himself into Jane hard so that she was obliged to lift herself up to control the pace. I saw her tighten as she was tipped over the edge at the knowledge of what he was about to do. We had agreed that Jane would break her protection rule to fuck Mark. I was certain he was safe (I had never caught anything from him) and Jane was happy to take my word. There was also no way of explaining why I had used a condom on my husband of over thirty years. I also wanted to see what I hoped I was about to see. Mark was very vocal, covering the small sounds that Jane was forced to make. He seemed to be pumping cum into her for ages before finally collapsing back on the bed. Jane slipped off of him and made her way to the side of the bed before we changed places. Eagerly I licked Mark's subsiding cock clean, running it into my mouth, licking, sucking and swallowing.

Without saying a word, I moved downstairs and joined Jane who was waiting for me. 'Oh my good God' she whispered, 'that was fucking horny'. I had to agree, but it wasn't over for me yet. I beckoned her to come over to me and lay on the floor. He knew what I was after and crouched over my mouth. Their cum mixture started to drip into it. I swallowed eagerly, every last drop, then when the flow ceased, I lapped into her cunt to get the rest.

Afterwards I left her to dress knowing that she could let herself out of the house. I went back upstairs and removed the ties that had held Mark throughout our adventure. I pulled the scarf carefully off his head, allowing him to see light for the first time in over 90 minutes.

'That was unbelievable' he said, you made it feel as though you were someone else, someone strange. It was most erotic'.

'I am glad you enjoyed it, and I am glad I made the effort now. Perhaps we could do it again sometime?' Mark just nodded agreement and pulled me to him. 'You even smelled different, the perfume I suppose'. Now it was my turn to nod. Wrapped in each other's arms we drifted into a deep comfortable sleep.

The next morning Mark was very happy, which pleased me no end. He whistled his way around the house and even said how much he loved my silk robe and asked me if I had lots of them. I replied that I just had the one. 'That's funny', he said 'I could have sworn yesterday that it was pink'.

Retired 08

This is the eighth story in the retired series. I have moved this one into the Loving Wives category because of the content. It is still about Jacqui, a retired 65 year old who is rediscovering her sexuality, but he influence is now spreading.

I have allowed my horizons to broaden as I have walked hand in hand with the Jacqui in the stories. I have rediscovered my own sexuality through her and enjoyed the vicarious sex life that is the result.

This, like all of the other stories in the series can be read in isolation, but I strongly recommend that you read at least "Retired 07", if not the full series. Once again, thank you to all those who have taken the trouble to comment and encourage me to write more.

It was the morning after the night before. My husband had slept unknowingly with my friend after she and I had hatched a plan to let her screw him while he was tied and blindfolded. He was extremely happy and was whistling his way about the house and had noticed that I had dressed in a different silk robe. Somehow, Jane and I had swapped when we dressed the night before. Jane now had my robe at her home, so I was forced to brazen things out.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Retired 07-08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds