• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Big Black Booty

Beyonce's Big Black Booty

12

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Anna Kendrick or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story is a spinoff of Beyonce's Book Of Bitches. However Beyonce's Book Of Bitches will continue as it is, this story just shares it's history.

*****

Beyonce Knowles had seduced and broken so many white girls she could practically smell them when they were trying to work up the courage to speak to her. Benevolent Queen that she was she always beckoned them over to see whether they were worthy of becoming one of her bitches.

Normally the answer was yes, but there were just so many white girls who needed to be fucked that sometimes some girls just fell through the cracks. Girls like Anna Kendrick, who's path she'd crossed a number of times without taking her, and who was now standing in front of her trying to work up the courage to say something, which really was adorable. So much so Beyonce decided she would be definitely stretching Anna's pale little booty tonight.

"Hi." Anna finally squeaked, "I don't know if you remember me, but we've met before-"

"I remember you." Beyonce smiled, causing the little white girl to blush adorably.

"Oh good, well... I really am a big fan of your work and, and I... and I want to tell you a secret." Anna stammered out.

Looking around to make sure no one was paying attention Beyonce leaned in and whispered, "What is it?"

Anna seemed to hesitate, then leaned in, cupped her hand over Beyonce's ear and whispered, "I've got your book."

Beyonce froze with fear, but tried to hide it as she replied with false confusion in her voice, "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, you know." Anna replied confidently as she pulled back, her demeanour suddenly changed as she slipped a card into Beyonce's hand, "And if you want it back you'll come see me at that address tonight. If you don't, there will be consequences."

Fuming with rage Beyonce growled softly, "Listen you little bitch-"

"You really want to do this here?" Anna whispered, and then when Beyonce didn't immediately reply smiled and added with a smirk, "I didn't think so."

Beyonce glared, "You'll regret this."

"No, I won't." Anna said confidently leaning in again so she could whisper, "Cause tonight, I'm going to make your big black booty mine."

*

Those last few words echoed in Beyonce's mind for the rest of the night as she struggled to keep her mask on as she made her way through the latest after party of an award show, only half listening to her fellow celebrities as she thought about nothing but Anna.

Really she shouldn't be too mad, as this changed nothing. She would simply break Anna like she planned and add a picture of the tiny white girl's gaping ass hole to her book. The only slight difference was she would force Anna to tell her where her book was mid-fuck. Still, she couldn't help being angry and scared given this was her biggest fear come to life.

Because sure, she had always known it was possible to be exposed because of the book, but she never thought it would actually happen as she had security measures in place when it was out of her sight. How had Anna got it? And more importantly where had she got the nerve?

During their previous meetings Anna had been all shy and nervous, but the Anna Kendrick she met this time was different and awoke something inside Beyonce which was possibly even more scary than losing her precious book and being exposed.

But Beyonce refused to concentrate on that, so instead she focused on all the ways she could break the insulin little bitch until she could finally slip away and go to the address on the card Anna had given her.

Of course Beyonce was rich enough that she didn't have to handle this personally, and maybe it would have been smarter to send somebody else or get some lawyers involved, but her pride wouldn't let her. Besides, this was little Anna Kendrick, what damage could she really do?

Once she reached the correct door Beyonce checked to see if it was unlocked, and upon discovering it was barged in while announcing, "You have something of mine."

"Funny, I was about to say the same thing. How about a trade?" Anna offered brightly as Beyonce slammed the door to the hotel suite closed and locked it behind her. Then as the bigger woman advanced on her Anna quickly added, "If you hurt me you'll never see your book again."

"Hurt you? Oh baby, who said anything about hurting you?" Beyonce asked flirtatiously while advancing.

For a second Anna looked uneasy, then she turned around and simply said, "Follow me."

As Anna made her way through the luxury suite Beyonce did in fact follow her. Because really, what choice did she have? Not that it was necessarily a bad thing as she liked to fuck in a bed, although Beyonce was a bit surprised to find herself walking through a sea of gaping butt holes.

One she got further in to the suite she could see pictures of them everywhere, and they were completely covering the walls once she reached the bedroom.

Most of them Beyonce recognised from her own collection, Anna obviously having photocopied and printed them out of her book, but especially in the bedroom there were a few she didn't recognise. And most of those were of black women.

"Like I said, I'm a big fan of your work. And by that, I don't just mean you're singing. I mean your love for fucking hot girl butt." Anna revealed with a grin as she looked around the room before indicating to the pictures behind her, "As you can see you're not the only one. And while we've both have enjoyed all types of ass, we clearly have a preference. You love white ass, and I love black booty. Isn't that exciting? It's like we're twins."

"Please." Beyonce scoffed, "From the looks of it, we're not even in the same league."

"Maybe." Anna conceded, before confidently adding, "But tonight I'm going to fuck that big black ass of yours."

There was a moment's pause, then a blushing Beyonce asked, "What makes you think that?"

"You wnat your book back, right?" Anna questioned.

There was another pause and then Beyonce close the distance between them and growled, "I should kick your ass."

"You probably could." Anna said softly, "Or maybe a girl my size was pushed around for years before she learned to stand up for herself. Maybe I got mad skills when it comes to self defence. Maybe you haven't actually kicked anyone's ass, or at least not for a very long time, because you're larger-than-life and intimidation works just fine, especially on girls like me. Maybe if you try I kick your ass, get mad, and put your pictures up on the Internet for everyone to see. Maybe even a few of your freshly gaped ass hole. Or maybe not. Maybe I'm bluffing. The question is, do you really want to find out?"

There was yet another pause, much longer than before and then Beyonce mumbled, "I ain't no one's bitch."

"You could be. Tonight, you could be my little black bitch and learn what it's like to get your big black booty fucked good and hard." Anna whispered, sliding her hands to the back of Beyonce's eyes and slowly making her way up to that fat butt, which she squeezed as she added, "Have you ever thought about it Beyonce? Have you ever thought about getting this big fat ass of yours fucked?"

"No." Beyonce squeaked, blushing with embarrassment.

Anna smiled, "Ever imagined it was by a tiny little white girl?"

Beyonce gulped, "No."

"Ever imagined it was me?" Anna pushed, grinning widely when Beyonce didn't immediately respond and adding, "Oh my God, you have!"

"I didn't say that." Beyonce grumbled.

"You didn't need too." Anna said confidently, "It's written all over of your face. It was after I told you your big black booty was mine, wasn't it? Yeahhhhh, you'd be surprised how many women that works on. And it looks like thanks to that I'll be taking another anal cherry tonight."

"You can't! We can't." Beyonce stammered, "I'm a top."

"I know." Anna said softly, pulling the taller woman closer to her, "That's why I want you so bad. Well, that and this big black booty, because oh my God it's amazing, but the only thing I love more than fucking big black butts is taking a strong confident top and fucking her up the ass. It's just soooooo hot to see them bend over for the first time, blush with embarrassment as I squeeze moan after moan from them as I slowly stretch their asses with my big cock, make them beg for more and then finally turn them into a total bottom as I pound them into submission. And with this big black bottom of yours, you're perfect for me. Can you imagine how amazing it will be to feel my little white thighs smacking against this fat black ass and making these huge cheeks jiggle and bounce? Can you? Because I can, mmmmmm, and it's so fucking hot. Please Beyonce, we can pretend like you have no choice if we have too, but please give me your anal virginity. I promise, no one has to know. It can be our little secret. Our sexy little anal secret."

Anna then leaned in and pressed her lips firmly to Beyonce's. She liked to think she wouldn't have if Beyonce's eyes hadn't been flickering to her lips, but she wanted this woman so much she honestly wasn't sure.

Luckily she got a very clear green light from Beyonce after that in the form of the black woman kissing her back passionately, and she didn't even try and take control either.

No, Beyonce allowed Anna to take total control, even welcoming this woman's tongue into her mouth after initially pushing her own into Anna's mouth without even half the force that the stronger woman was capable of. Which told Anna one thing, Beyonce wanted to be butt fucked.

This was exactly what Anna had been banking on. If she had been wrong she would have been in big trouble, although at least she would have still fulfilled her fantasy of having sex with Beyonce, but this was so much better than that consolation prize.

See, in Anna's experience all tops were curious about being topped, herself included, so if things didn't go her way at least she could satisfy her curiosity.

But more than any other time she wanted to conquer this top, which was why she put her all into it, kissing Beyonce long and hard while slowly and carefully pulling down the long dress and unhooking her big bra.

As they were in a very, very delicate stage of the seduction Anna really should be focusing on making Beyonce feel submissive. However she just couldn't resist burying her face in those big titties and embarrassing herself by shamelessly rubbing her face in them for what had to be a full minute.

Then after that little motor boating session Anna moved her mouth to one nipple and began greedily licking and sucking it before doing the same to the other.

She then went back and forth for a few minutes, completely forgetting herself and unfortunately giving Beyonce ideas and eventually forcing Anna to end this prematurely.

"Mmmmm yeah, that's it, suck those big black titties white girl." Beyonce moaned as she wrapped her hand around Anna's head, only for the smaller girl to push her away and then smack her on the ass, causing her to exclaim, "Hey, what-"

"You're not in charge here!" Anna said loudly and firmly, before grabbing her pray and turning her around before pushing her forward onto the bed when she tried to protest, "Now shut the fuck up and give me that fat ass!"

Instead of following up right away when she should have Anna again lost control when she saw Beyonce's big fat ass in a tiny pair of panties. Luckily she just stood there drooling, but even that allowed Beyonce to complain while trying to move, "Look, I'm not a bottom, so..."

Acting quickly before Beyonce could get very far Anna jumped on the bed behind her pray and used both hands to give Beyonce's big booty a brutally hard double smack before beginning to grope that giant ass while murmuring in disbelief, "Not a bottom. Not a bottom! Just look at this big ass! What else could you be?"

"I, I..." Beyonce blushed as Anna continued groping her big butt, "I'm really not sure about this."

"I know, first times are hard." Anna said sympathetically, "But don't worry, Queen B... I'll make it real good for you. Stretch out this big beautiful black butt nice and slow and make you cum so fucking hard."

With that Anna gave Beyonce's butt one last hard squeeze and then grabbed onto the waistband of her panties and then started slowly pulling them down to reveal her prize.

She made sure to grab onto the sides of the underwear so there was absolutely nothing obstructing her view, Anna again feeling like she was literally drooling as the best ass she'd ever seen was slowly revealed to her.

She then paused to savour the moment when Beyonce's panties were around her knees, then she quickly tore them off so she could go back to groping that big ass. Then she finally pulled those cheeks apart to get a look at the real prize, the virgin ass hole of Beyonce Knowles.

Beyonce whimpered as somehow she allowed herself to be manhandled, disrobed and exposed by a tiny little white girl.

It was like she had become detached from her own body and was watching in horror as she did nothing as she was topped, although thankfully Beyonce was given a little break from that feeling when Anna shoved her face in between her cheeks and began frantically licking her ass hole.

This of course had her moaning happily as she opened her mouth to give her normal verbal encouragement, but at the last possible moment she thought better of it.

After all, the last time she had spoken up during something which could be called dominant for her Anna had stopped immediately, and that was the last thing Beyonce wanted.

So Beyonce desperately fought her natural urges and kept her mouth shut, except of course the constant moans that escaped her lips, Anna quickly rewarding her for her lack of words with the best rim job she'd had in quite some time. Which considering the amazing butt lickers that she had personally trained was really saying something.

But it was true, Anna really was in a league of her own, Beyonce even loving it when the tiny girl pulled back and spat on her butt hole before rubbing it in, which was the only slight top thing about this. Other than that Anna acted like a total slut for her ass, even letting go of her cheeks and smothering herself in them.

Wanting to help out the process Beyonce reached back to grab Anna's tiny little head and shove it as deep as it would go in between her cheeks like she had done to so many women over the years, but again at the last second she thought better of it.

Again, she didn't want Anna to stop. Then again, shouldn't she make her not stop? Because she was Beyonce God dammit, Queen B, who had countless bitches who would make all their fuck holes available to her at a moments notice if she so much as texted them. Why was she so hesitant to put this tiny girl in her place? Did she really want to be topped that badly?

To Beyonce's horror she realised it wasn't out of the realm of possibility. After all she knew how much harder her bitches came when she bossed them around and fucked them in the ass, so it made sense that on some unconscious level that she had been wondering what it would be like to be in their place.

And everything Anna had done so far had been amazing, especially this, as it felt like Anna was using one of Beyonce's own weapons against her.

Her biggest weapon. Her big beautiful ass which she had used to entice, smother and enslave countless women was now being prepared to be fucked, and the most terrifying part of that was that Beyonce actually wanted it.

Anna loved big butts. Which was something she felt she had already made very clear to Beyonce before she buried her face in the black woman's booty, but perhaps what became clear was just how much she loved them.

Because really, love wasn't a strong enough word. It was more like an addiction. Little Anna Kendrick was addicted to big beautiful bottoms, and this may be the most beautiful and biggest butt she had ever seen.

So as much as she wanted to bury her strap-on inside it she physically needed to spend like an hour worshipping it with her mouth and tongue. It certainly felt like it, but the mighty Beyonce offered up no real complaints, other than a few whimpers every so often. Which just made this even better.

Smiling wickedly into that fat ass Anna wrapped her lips around the puckered hole and began sucking it every so often between the rapid licks she had been giving it for who knows how long.

She also pulled back a couple of times so she could spit on Beyonce's butt hole, but she didn't like pulling her face out of those meaty cheeks, so it wasn't long before she cut that out in favour of more frantic licking and sucking.

Finally she tried to literally shove her tongue up Beyonce's ass, confirming that the black superstar was indeed an anal virgin because Anna could barely get the tip of her tongue into that tight little hole.

Further confirming that she was about to pop another anal cherry Anna finally stopped the rimming in favour of pulling back, briefly taking a couple of fingers into her mouth and sucking on them, before then slowly pressing her index finger against that forbidden hole and pushing forwards, causing both women to moan and whimper, the only difference being that Anna actually said something, "Oh God, your fat ass is sooooooooo tight! Mmmmmmm, this is going to be so great. I love poppping anal cherries. Ohhhhhhhh, and from what I hear, so do you. Well tonight Beyonce it's your anal cherry getting popped. Get ready to become my bitch Queen B."

When she finished speaking Anna had buried her finger in Beyonce's butt and had even thrusted it in and out a few times. Then when she was done talking she reluctantly pulled it out, and stood up to retrieve her strap-on.

She hated to stop playing with Beyonce's big booty, but on the bright side she got to pop the finger into her mouth and taste the inside of Beyonce's yummy butt, and it wasn't long before she was tooled up and back behind her pray again while stroking lubricant into the dildo now around her waist.

Even better Beyonce hadn't moved a muscle, with the infamously dominant black woman submitting her big ass to the fucking that Anna wanted to give her so badly.

It was such a promising sign Anna considered ordering Beyonce to spread her cheeks, but she didn't want to break whatever spell had fallen over the other woman just before the ass fucking, so instead she stayed silent and pushed one and then eventually two fingers into the tight virgin hole in front of her.

This time it was a much easier fit with her fingers covered in the lube, but it was still insanely tight, Anna genuinely surprised she didn't cum from a combination of that tightness and the anticipation of giving Beyonce her first ever butt fucking. Or the moment she removed her fingers, took a firm hold of the strap-on and pressed it against Beyonce's virgin butt hole.

Beyonce whimpered at that gentle touch, closed her eyes and leaned her head down to accept her fate. Unfortunately Anna then spent a few long seconds cruelly sliding the dildo up and down her ass crack, and then when Beyonce got frustrated enough to open her mouth that was when Anna finally began pushing forwards, meaning that the only thing that came out of Beyonce's mouth was an extremely pathetic cry as she felt her ass hole slowly beginning to stretch.

Then when it didn't feel like she could stretch any more Beyonce let out a loud cry as Anna slammed forwards, taking Beyonce's anal virginity with one hard thrust.

Beyonce had joyfully popped the anal cherries of countless white girls. Sometimes she had slowly inched forward, savouring every moment of the white girl's ass hole stretching for her big black cock, other times Beyonce just couldn't wait to take those pale asses.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Big Black Booty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds