• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sugar, Light and Brown Pt. 01

Sugar, Light and Brown Pt. 01

I only ever knew her as Sugar. She only ever knew me as Magnus. We agreed not to use our real names. It seemed more fun that way. We met online. She sent me a message complimenting me on my list of fetishes, and an intermittent correspondence developed. It had been some time since we'd been in contact. She'd recently moved from America to Australia, and by luck, I was due to pass through her city on business. Her pictures were attractive, and her list of fetishes dovetailed near enough to mine to inspire me to reach out. After a few messages and pictures on my part, we agreed to meet for a drink.

I was at the bar at my hotel after a long day on a film-shoot. Sugar texted to say she'd be a few minutes late. It was on purpose, so that I could use it against her, as I found out later. I ordered drinks and led Sugar to a private booth when she arrived. She was exceedingly attractive. Her long, straight, dark hair was her most startling attribute. She dressed to complement it. She wore her glasses, which I'd said I'd liked. Her skin had a natural light tan to it, reflecting her Latina heritage. We nursed our drinks for the better part of an hour as we got to know each other. We were getting along very well, and she decided she was interested in coming up to my room. I grabbed her shirt collar, and pulled her in for a kiss. It felt right. The chemistry was there.

But not so fast, there are always mundane details that need attending with these things. We each produced our recent STD tests. She texted the details of where she was and how long she would be to a trusted friend. Although we'd messaged back and forth quite a bit in detail before this meet, I brought along a printout of my fetish list anyways. I set it in front of her.

"I know you're familiar with my list, and it's generally compatible with yours," I said, "but I want to make sure it's clear that all of my fetishes are on the table tonight. By accepting our arrangement, you agree to them all. If something doesn't work out, there's always your safe word. But then we stop."

Sugar looked over the list and asked, "Are you really expecting to do all of these tonight?"

"Not necessarily," I replied, " but that's really up to me."

Sugar considered the list a little more, and then pushed it back to me. "I'm all yours."

I handed Sugar my room-card, and told her to text me when she was in my room. She left, and I ordered a tall glass of water.

Sugar's first assignment when she entered my room was to sign the agreement on the desk. It stipulated that I would be her master and she would be my slave for the duration of one night. She was there for me to use (within the limits of our mutual fetish lists. No surprises).

A picture of the signed agreement was texted to me a few minutes later. I texted another set of instructions. A few minutes later, a picture of the sex toys and supplies I'd left in a bag on the desk came through. They were neatly lined up on the desk. She was doing very well. I texted a last set of instructions. She texted back with her safe-word. I finished my water, and headed up.

The lights were off when I entered. Muted light from candles illuminated the hotel room. The agreement, toys, and supplies were neatly arranged on the desk. Sugar stood with her back to the door. She was completely naked, bent over, with her hands around her ankles, legs spread for access. I ignored her while I settled in. My shoes came off. Music from my phone played through the dock (a Serge Gainsbourg playlist I'd made). I washed my hands, and poured some lube on my fingers.

Sugar was voluptuous, with a nice, pleasingly round ass. The first thing Sugar felt was my lubed finger probing her asshole. Her fetishes centered around humiliation and anal-play, so I figured this would be an appropriate way to begin. Sugar moaned loudly in surprise.

"Don't speak unless spoken to, slave. I might decide to just beat you for the rest of the night, and bring in another woman to fuck between your beatings."

Sugar stiffened, and went quiet fast. I wondered if she was now envisioning a threesome. It was not something I would have seriously considered without discussing it first. It was on her list, but that's a pretty major thing to spring on somebody you've just met. Whatever might have been going through her head, she didn't use her safe-word. I grabbed her by the hip and slowly worked her anus with my finger. It met with some resistance when she had tensed up, but I just kept working it. Gradually, she relaxed, and I worked my knuckle into her anus. I then added another finger to the mix.

Sugar had fixations with being stretched and abused anally. I doubted sincerely that I would be approaching her limits, but I would certainly be butt-fucking her. However, that wouldn't happen right away, so I needed to attend to her anal fixation beforehand. I had three butt-plugs on the desk. I worked the small one into her ass after sufficiently loosening her up with two fingers.

"You are an anal slut, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes...master?"

"Clearly, you need some training. Now, answer the question correctly. What are you?"

"An anal slut."

I grabbed her by the hair, hauled her up straight, and gave her a nice slap on the face.

"You answer every question with yes or no master."

I slapped her again.

"If I ask you a sexually explicit question, then you repeat my question as part of your answer. Clear?"

"Yes, master."

I held my hand up to her face in case she answered the next question incorrectly.

"Now, answer the question I asked the first time correctly. I would rather move on than spend all night training a submissive bitch to talk correctly."

She had to think for a moment, probably trying to remember what the question was in the first place.

"Yes master, I am an anal slut."

'That's more like it. Put your hands behind your head."

I left her like that while I washed my hands. Then I came back and put the fingers I'd used to probe her ass in her mouth. I looked her in the eye while she sucked on them. I fondled her breast. It was the first time I'd touched her apart from probing her anally or slapping her.

"How's the buttplug? Is it too big?"

"No, master."

"Good. Grab your ankles again."

Sugar bent down to grab her ankles again. I removed her buttplug and put it in the sink for her to wash later (chores are great for maintaining character). I lubed an anal dildo, and worked it inside her slowly. I went all the way in, and all the way out again. She gripped her ankles hard while I did this. I pushed it back in about halfway, left it there, and undressed. I fastened a thick leather collar around her neck. Then I took the dildo out, and worked the medium sized plug up her ass.

I washed my hands again, and then stood in front of her. She dutifully sucked my fingers clean when I put my hand in front of her face. I then grabbed her by the hair to get her face at cock level, and put my cock in her slutty mouth, where it belonged. Sugar started sucking like a good slut.

"That's enough. On your knees now."

I withdrew my cock, and the slut got down on her knees. I cuffed her hands behind her, knelt down, and ran my hands over her body, fondling and exploring. It felt good. She tried hard to stay silent, but couldn't help moaning while I ran my fingers over her cunt. Then I stood back up in front of her, and put my cock back in her mouth. I held her hair tight as she sucked me off. Sugar didn't have blowjobs on her fetish list, but really, what slave doesn't suck cock? Sex Slaves are for face-fucking. It's practically the first item on the job description. She sucked well. It always takes me a long time to cum in a slave's mouth, but eventually I started getting there. As I got closer, I ramped things up from cock-sucking to face-fucking. She pulled back a little out of reflex when I really rammed it in. I pulled out, slapped her face, and guided her head lower to a better face-fucking angle. Then I fucked her as far down the throat as I could. The slut screamed while I did this. I pulled out after a few strokes.

"Can you handle this?"

"Yes, master. Please shove that cock back down my throat."

She certainly knew what a man gripping a slave by the hair with his cock in front of her face wants to hear. I shoved it back in, and face-fucked her until I came. She made some noises that could have been screaming, moaning, or gagging, but it was hard to tell. I came with the head of my cock between her lips. She used her tongue and lips to massage it, as semen dripped down her face. After I had squeezed the last drop of semen out, I withdrew. I uncuffed her hands and leashed her.

"Hands and knees."

Sugar did as instructed, and I led her into the bathroom. She looked thoroughly humiliated, crawling on all fours with cum dripping down her face, and a butt-plug sticking out of her ass. She later told me it was a huge turn-on, especially knowing what awaited her in the bathroom. It was for me as well.

I pulled on the leash, and she rose up onto her knees in front of the full-length mirror.

"Hands behind your head"

Her hands went behind her head. I knelt down behind her again, and rubbed the dripping cum all over her face with one hand, while keeping a tight grip on her hair with the other. I then moved my hand down and rubbed cum over her breasts as I squeezed and fondled them. She was rather sticky now. I got up, washed my hands, knelt back behind her, and reached down to fondle her cunt while I caressed her neck. I didn't want to go down there with jizm all over my hands. She liked it, especially when I concentrated on the spots that seemed especially sensitive. As I fingered her, I asked, "Who owns this pussy, slut?"

"You do, master."

"Do you like this?"

"Oh God, yes."

"Could you come from this?"

"I think I could come right now."

"Good."

I stopped and stood up. She looked shocked at first, and then desperate.

"Master, I'm all worked up. I'm really ready to come. Please."

I grabbed her hair, pulled her head down so that her face was on the floor and ass was up in the air, and started spanking her. I spoke to her between spanks.

"You were late for our meeting. It shows a lack of respect. You need to be punished."

She was a true sub. The spanking was getting her hotter. I fingered her a little between spanks just to twist the knife. I stopped after 20 spanks, and set her back up on her knees. Her ass was beet red. Frankly, my hand needed a break. Good thing I brought a belt for later.

"You'll have to earn the right to orgasm later, slut, if you're obedient. Right now you're just a submissive bitch who was late, and has not earned the right yet. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Crawl into the shower and resume this position."

Sugar hesitated. She knew what this meant, and wasn't wild about it. But it was on my fetish list, and was part of the deal. I gave her a quick slap on the face.

"No hesitating, cunt."

Sugar yelped, and hurriedly crawled into the shower, resuming her position on her knees with her hands behind her head. I entered and stood in front of her, with my cock in front of her mouth.

"You know what's next, slut?"

"Yes, master."

"Is this something you want, cunt?"

"No, master."

"Do you want to say your safe-word, bitch?"

"No, master."

"Why? You can say it, go home, and never experience this. Why don't you say it?"

"Please, can't we get this over with, Master?"

"You're definitely not going to use your safe-word?"

"No, Master. I want to be dominated by you, even if it means being urinated on."

"Does it turn you on at all?"

"Watersports don't turn me on, but being humiliated for your pleasure does."

"Open."

Sugar opened her mouth. I pushed my cock inside.

"When I am done pissing in your mouth, we are going to get dressed, and go back down to the bar for another drink. You will not be allowed to clean up. You will sit in the bar with me, knowing what you are covered in. I assume your clothes will be sticky. Luckily for you the bar is rather dark. I suggest you drink all of what's about to come out of my cock, or you will be even messier down there."

Sugar's eyes bulged in shock. She knew watersports were on the table, but I don't think she expected anything like this. She told me later she was only expecting a golden shower. She was dreading even that, but wanted to experience the humiliation of it as well. She had emphasized a deep yearning for humiliation while enslaved, so I figured I would test her boundaries. I gave her a few moments to mentally adjust, and withdrew my cock from her mouth.

"One last chance. Safe-word, or take my cock back in your mouth."

Sugar took my cock back in her mouth, and looked up at me. Fair enough. Pissing in front of people is actually difficult, especially when I'm fighting the urge to get hard again. I closed my eyes, and tried to find that right level of concentration.

It took a few minutes of reliving baseball games, and...an initial spurt of urine came out of my cock. Sugar recoiled slightly. This was a new experience for her. Urine streamed out of her mouth, down her breast, as she struggled to drink it. I stopped pissing for a moment, to give her a moment to get used to this new sensation. I but could feel the surge building.

"You are wearing that. Drink it all, or you'll be wearing a lot more."

She finished swallowing, and took a deep breath. I gave her another moment, and then the pissing recommenced. Sugar put all her concentration into swallowing my piss as it came out. She did a pretty good job. I tried to keep the flow steady, so it wouldn't overwhelm her. She got into a rhythm of swallowing and breathing. A little urine still leaked down her body, but not much. This was a massive turn-on for me. I like dominating women sexually. The more they allow me to humiliate them, the happier I am. I had to fight the urge to get hard again, as I wasn't ready to fuck Sugar yet. But it was difficult.

Standing in the shower with Sugar on her knees.

A firm grip on her hair.

Her hands behind her head, her lips around my cock.

Sugar deep in concentration, struggling to swallow all the urine in her mouth.

Nothing but the sound of urination, and swallowing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sugar, Light and Brown Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 485 milliseconds