• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Everyone Ch. 03

Luna vs. Everyone Ch. 03

I was back at the beach that Kim stripped me a week ago with my friends, two guys and one girl, even though we were at the beach, I had worn a t-shirt over my bikini to protect from the sun.

I wasn't sure if the they knew about Kim bringing me here last week, if they did they certainly didn't tell me, but it really didn't matter, at this point, nobody wanted to hang out with me unless they were planning on toying with me.

Another thing that aroused my suspicions (among other things) was my girl friend Charlotte telling me that this beach was clothing optional out of the blue, which explained so much about last week's adventure.

For one, the guard wasn't checking on me last time because I was naked, but because I was clearly embarrassed to be so and hurrying to leave, it also explains why even after getting stripped at first, nobody bothered to alert the lifeguards since it barely got sexual before actually ending.

While there we saw some people playing beach volleyball, I caught my girl friend whispering to the two guys, and I was sure one of them stole a glance my way, she began to tell the two guys all about how I would constantly get stripped naked, and the two even joined in to detail my humiliating stories.

"So how about a challenge, Luna? Or are you scared?" Charlotte was goading me into a challenge, and I tried my best to seem unreceptive, but I'm sure they all knew what my answer would be.

"What do you suggest?" I asked about the nature of the challenge.

"Simple, we play beach volleyball, you need another player with you, faor every point your team loses, you lose one piece of clothing, oh and this only applies to the two of us, our partners can remain clothed." Charlotte explained, and I (or at least I tried to act to) reluctantly accept.

Aside from the shirt I had on, I also wore some flip-flops, which made a total of four pieces, Charlotte also had footwear on alongside a sash that was tied on her waist.

we began the game, one guy and one girl on each team, and I assumed that since my friend knew of my love of being stripped, he deliberately missed his shots, or didn't bother to hit any throughout the entire game, which made it seem more like a 2 on 1 game than anything, I did manage to win the first point, which had Charlotte remove her footwear, but it was downhill from there, as I lost the next point, I removed my flip-flops and almost immediately lost my advantage.

That wasn't the end of it, as my friend left a ball coming towards his side, I had to race just to try and catch it, but I failed, which meant that I had to remove my shirt.

My failure continued as Charlotte scored the next point, and I had to remove my bikini top in public!

I was standing there exposing my breasts to the entire beach, and I was loving every second of it, people were beginning to gather around to watch me play topless.

My excitement might have interfered with my playing, as I lost the next point in record time, I lost my bottoms, taking them off and leaving myself naked in front of everyone to see, it felt wonderful, now everyone was cheering my humiliation on, and the crowd had gotten much bigger.

Charlotte came over to my side of the net to gloat, she grinned and tweaked my nipples cruelly, the other two laughing as I let out a pleasure mixed yelp of pain.

"Once again Luna, you stand here naked and humiliated, are you experiencing a sense of déjà vu?" So she knew about my outing with Kim after all, I wonder if she heard it from someone who'd been there or if it was from Kim herself, For that matter, was one of the two boys part of the audience that day? I was certainly out of it too much to notice any familiar faces, but the idea made me tingle.

Charlotte wasn't done yet though:

"I'll give you a chance, we play again, and I have four forfeits planned for you, one for each point you lose, if you manage to get me naked me before then, I will be yours for the rest of the day, but if you lose, your body belongs to the three of us, and to help you out, I'll even take this sash off."

And so Charlotte did a sort of sexy sway as she took off her sash, taunting me by giving my team a handicap.

Suffice to say, I didn't manage to win one point, no thanks to my team-mate, and I had to perform all four forfeits before I became my friends' slave.

The first forfeit was a spanking, Charlotte had me bend over and grab onto the volleyball net as she delivered 50 swats to my behind, she also forced me to sound off the number of the smack, and to add in "thank you, may I have another." to it after each one.

"Fifty! Thank you, may I have another." I sounded off, quite enjoying my humiliating punishment but trying desperately not to show it.

"No Luna, I'm done indulging your perverted spanking fetish." Charlotte replied snidely, and the crowd laughed at me for appearing to enjoy the punishment.

My second forfeit was to pose in different ways, exposing my privates and describing them to the audience, who were encouraged to photograph and video my humiliation, as well as make many embarrassing statements, such as:

"My name is Luna, and I'm a pathetic loser who can't help but be humiliated and enslaved by my own friends." I said as I bent over, spreading my pussy lips wide open and presenting to the camera.

"I love to be stripped in front of everyone, and it gets me so horny and wet." This one came as I squatted with my legs wide open, supporting myself on one hand while still keeping my lips spread, I was told to stay on my toes as to thrust my pelvis outwards.

"I'm a perverted slut who wants to masturbate for everyone's pleasure, please make sure to make a video of me." The last one was while I was laying down, legs spread wide open as I pretended to masturbate, at least that was what they asked of me, little did they know that I was already rubbing my clit, though I couldn't bring myself to orgasm without them knowing.

There it was; I was essentially committing social suicide on a public beach, it didn't matter if I was forced to say it (only technically) or if I was lying (I wasn't really), the recordings would show it and it would be the end of my dignity. Thankfully this place was a bit further away from my neighborhood, but I was sure the word would get back about my return and public admission of lewdness.

And that admission paved the way for my third forfeit as I lied down, to masturbate for everyone, this time for real, and I complied immediately, I began to play with my breasts and pussy for everyone, who followed my advice and started photographing and videotaping me, dozens of phones and cameras in anticipation of my great orgasm.

I couldn't believe it, I went from a simple nude embarrassment in a small poolside meeting to a very public, very exposed full blown humiliation on a crowded beach in the matter of a few months, realizing it was the biggest turn on of my life as I moaned loudly for everyone as I came, hard and strong, in front of so many strangers.

The fourth forfeit came after a brief bit of respite, where everyone seemed stunned as they watched my heaving bosom, and it was for me to serve everyone any drinks or snacks they wanted to buy from the beach stands, Charlotte also made sure to tell everyone that they were welcome to grope and finger me as much as they wanted, something everyone seemed keen on doing, including the boys who came with me, as they made sure to stop me halfway through the punishment just to give me another orgasm, something that made Charlotte punish me with another spanking once again, saying that I was dawdling in performing my duties.

After a few hours (and several orgasms at the hands of strangers) that left me quite emotionally and physically drained, Charlotte concluded that I have fulfilled the final forfeit, officially making me their slave.

She took me to her home alongside our two friends, where they spent the day enjoying themselves, all while I did her chores completely naked, and occasionally was used as enjoyment by them in the same vein that I was used earlier in the day.

In the evening, our friends decided it was time to leave, and so I needed to kiss the two boys goodbye, I gave both of them a long kiss on the mouth, oddly enough, this was the first time I'd been forced to kiss someone, so it felt kind of odd.

After I'd finished kissing the second boy, Charlotte told me that this wasn't what she meant, she told me to get on my knees and I did, watching the boys unzip their pants and present their hard cocks to me, I wondered why I was getting wet again just from this.

I went to work on the boys' shafts, my lips and tongue winding all over their hard cocks as my head bobbed back and forth, bringing each of them to orgasm (which didn't take long, it seems they were just as turned on by the events as I was), the seeds of which they chose to release on my face and chest, I was quite a mess by the end of it.

Charlotte gave me my shirt back, but only to wipe myself clean with it, I was instructed to return it immediately before getting summarily kicked out the door completely naked and spent.

I remembered that I left the rest of my clothes on the beach, which meant that this was another set of clothes lost.

I wanted to hurry back home, I was still not satisfied by today.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Luna vs. Everyone Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds