• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 69

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 69

12345

Dear Readers,

I can hardly believe that six months have passed since the last installment. I don't take your interest in this story, or your comments or emails for granted.

However it is very important that each post that I share capture the unique dynamic of these two characters. Erotica is important but I always want it to be shrouded in the love that these two share.

Sometimes that requires me to take a break until it becomes apparent what the underlying emotional story these two are telling with their erotic connection.

For example you will find below a story about so much more than strip poker. If I find that I have written a passage between the two of them and it only results in steamy sex then I often will rewrite my work.

So, my apologies for the delay. I appreciate everyone who enjoys reading about these two. Stay tuned and I will keep you informed along their erotic journey.

I don't feel like these two have that much more to say but we will see.

Thanks for the support.

Mich80New.

***

Lynne was hungry, and she was glad it was time for them to eat. He opened the lid on the pizza box. She didn't want to smother Leif, but she loved being in his arms. She pulled her chair as close to him as she possibly could. He murmured, lovingly,

"Silly girl, come here, I know you wanna," and scooped her off into his arms.

He picked up a slice of cheese pizza like a caveman, blowing on the corner to make it cool, readying it for his lips.

Lynne looked at him mischievously and the slice that he was preparing to nibble, cooling it off with his breath first, and chomped down hard.

"Greedy little monster," he said playfully swatting her butt as Lynne pulled the delicious string of cheese with her mouth.

He blew on the slice more, and Lynne thought he'd take to eating it, but instead he was feeding it to her.

She nibbled at it some more, before breaking off and grabbing another slice.

"I see how it is. You only like to nibble at my slices to see how far you can get, and whether your husband is gonna get pissed at you. You know that I love you and spoil you so much, I'm not gonna get after you for stealing a slice even if you are a cute little pizza stealing gremlin," said Leif playfully.

He nuzzled her hair with his nose and Lynne just glowed with warmth.

Using none of the caution Leif had used, in blowing off the pizza, she chomped down hard on the pizza, before shrieking violently, turning the molten hot slice over, and over again in her mouth and being forced to gulp down beer quickly to cool off her mouth.

Leif got that delightful surfer boy chuckle.

"You'd think you would learn from how much I blew on my slice, but you can't help it. Every time we order a pie, same old shit, you can't wait to taste it, and you go gobbling it up even though it scalds your cute little tongue. I got a lot of damn plans for that sweet little tongue of yours tonight, so you can't afford to get it all burned up missy," said Leif playfully.

Lynne chuckled, and then sucked her tongue.

"Did you burn your mouth up bad?" asked Leif.

He fussed over her, and his thumb was on her chin dimple, peeling back her mouth before she could even protest.

"Just a little red. But be careful. Don't be so greedy, I know you are hungry baby, but you let me cool those slices down first," said Leif swatting her ass.

And she let him!

She enjoyed being spoiled by Leif. Indulged by him. Cared for and protected when she'd never been so protected before. He blew her slice until it was not scalding hot, and only then did he turn his attention back to his own slice. It was the little things like that, that he did for her that made her feel so loved and secured, and cherished.

That was why, she didn't want to share him tonight. They could go somewhere nice for dinner tonight, but after having been his sex toy and the sex swing, and testing her body as far as it could go, there was simply no place she'd rather be at all tonight then alone in his arms. She hid in the shelter of his neck, nibbling at her pizza.

Leif gobbled his own pizza, but he had his chin securely in the crown of her hair, and ne nuzzled her, and she delighted in his affection. Each slice, she removed from the box, he made sure he carefully blew on.

She had three slices, and for Lynne that was a lot, the pizza was a big one.

"Full?" he asked.

"Yeah, I can't eat another bite," moaned Lynne.

"Good. We'll save the rest for a midnight snack. You will need it after I kick your ass at strip poker. I'm gonna find us a deck of cards, I know they have some in the game room, that's what the brochure said," said Leif.

When Leif left the room to look for playing cards, Lynne left the room as well. If they were going to play strip poker, she was going to get done up right in order to assure her success during this game.

The first thing she did was pin her curly, shoulder length hair up into several ringlet curls. Each ringlet should count for a hand, which she would need, since she never played poker before. While she knew it would be very fun being naked with Leif if she lost, the competitive part of her nature at least wanted to put up a good semblance of trying to win.

Along with pinning up her hair, she looked at her outfit in the mirror. Lynne put on a pair of shorts, one of Leif's button up shirts, and rolled up the cuffs and tied herself a middrift. Underneath, a barely there bra, garters, and a nice pair of panties with an easy access snap open crotch, she covered everything she was wearing with a robe. That was giving her nearly enough clothing to learn how to play a decent hand of poker. Otherwise, he'd have her stripped in no time flat.

There! Now that was a lot of layers of clothes to give her a chance to learn the mechanics of a game she'd never played before winding up bare ass naked. She couldn't wait to see Leif's reaction. She wondered what he was wearing. She hoped he bundled up. Otherwise she might get pretty good and get him stripped fast.

She was after all, despite all of the pain of her upbringing, her father's daughter, and as a result, very good at card games.

Leif reappeared with the deck of cards in his hands.

"Took me a while to find this shit when I..." he caught one glance at Lynne and began to chuckle with such doting warmth.

"So fucking cute, let me get a look at you," he murmured lovingly grabbing both her wrists.

Lynne wasn't quite sure if the joke was how much clothing she'd put on, even though she suspected it, but when he laughed from his belly at some of her antics, it never felt like he was poking fun at her. It felt like his heart was overcome with amusement and doting warmth for what he tenderly called her quirkiness.

She cherished that feeling. Their tender, special bond! She blushed. Leif hadn't used the time when he was getting the cards to put on any extra layers. He'd simply buttoned his pajama tops.

"So one of the first rules of strip poker as that everyone dresses in an even layer of clothes. You're all dressed up like you are in the South Pole, with a robe, covering up a full set of clothes. Probably got that nasty little nighty and panties on underneath padding your clothes, and adding to the poker count as well. I was gonna go easy on you at first princess, and we were gonna play a hand when no clothes had to come off, I wasn't gonna send your ass out there playing strip poker with no training. But since you've dressed up for the part so nicely Lucy Ricardo, we may as well fully wager for the first hand. You have a hell of a lot of clothes to go through before you'll be showing me any skin. But you've gotta lose this hair, or we'll be playing all night, that shit just isn't fair, what is that, twenty pin curls. It's damn pretty though," said Leif playfully starting to unpin her curls.

As he unpinned the curls, and her hair fell around her shoulders, he started smelling her and kissing the nape of her neck.

"Mmm, you are just impossible to resist, I can't even sniff on you without getting a little hard," he inhaled as though she was the most fragrant thing he'd ever smelled.

"I'm gonna teach you how to play but I hope you're a lousy player kitten, I can't wait to see you in those cute, nasty little leggings and garter again," he added playfully swatting her butt through her house robe.

Lynne chuckled. She felt like his most special girl when he pulled her into his lap.

"Too many clothes. You aren't feeling anything, you're laughing when I smack that ass. I want you whimpering that it hurts the way you do, which gives me a boner. I love to be able to warm your hide and teach you a lesson. Well, you'll be naked soon enough, I can spank your ass then," he teased dealing a head of cards.

"All the card games I can play and I know shit about poker," said Lynne.

"You'll learn fast. You're good at every card game. Surprised that you never played poker," said Leif.

"It wasn't allowed. Gambling, you know," added Lynne.

Leif dealt hands to the two of them.

"Oh, I see. That means that I need to take my special girl on a trip to Vegas. You don't have to waste money. You don't have to go for broke. There are a lot of fun games you can play. Two dollar black jack hands, fifty cent slot machines, you don't have to spend your whole paycheck. My buddies and I would fly to Vegas for a weekend when I lived in Cali. We'd budget a little bit for gambling. Once that money was spent, we didn't spend anymore. It's like anything else, drinking, smoking pot, you have to remain in control, and not spend every last cent, just like you'd drink responsibly, or only hit the bud a little. But Vegas is more than just gambling, there's shows, and food, and you'll have a good time when I take you" said Leif.

"I'd like to see it. I never could see it before. I want to do all kinds of things I never could do before, as long as I don't get hurt and it doesn't hurt our love and marriage," said Lynne.

"I think you should too Lynney. And keeping yourself, and our love safe, are great guidelines babe, and you'll do well with just that little bit of structure of your life, doesn't have to be all dogmatic like before. Just simple rules. You're got your head on so straight and I'm oh so proud of you baby," he added lovingly.

He inhaled the crown of her hair and there was another warm, doting kiss to her forehead. His care and attention was so nourishing, there were times that she forgot what she was doing when they were together when he showed her that bit of care and doting male love.

"Here, how about a hand. So, let me teach you a bit," murmured Leif.

He sat her on his knee, and he used his hand, and her hand, to demonstrate the moves she should make, the pairs she could try acquire, how to bluff, when to draw cards, when to keep, hold, and stay.

She watched and listened, and took it all in. It was a sweet bonding moment for Lynne. She had Leif's undivided attention, but he was such a patient teacher. He had been a patient kisser, a patient love maker, a slow dancer, and patient with fucking her.

And he was a patient card teacher. Not belittling or berating her. That was how she'd learned from her father. Her father had belittled, chastised and bullied her into learning cards, and pool and he only lavished her with praise when she proved keen, and cutting, and that she did in fact have his eye for cards after all, if she didn't have his sharp tongue. And when she proved herself to her father, that she had a smart, and cunning and sharp mind, he'd loved her for those brief glimmers. It was the closest she could feel to love, but it was still not that unconditional warm feeling that Leif bathed her in. That was new, delightful shit and every day she couldn't get enough!

Hard to believe they would be throwing her out of the church, if they hadn't already. And neither her father, nor her mother seemed too concerned about whether they ever talked to her again.

But this love with Leif taught her that how they felt didn't matter.

This was love, and it was an all encompassing affection, it was equal parts sweet, tender, dirty, life affirming, inspiring, and gave her a sense of family. It was impossible that one person could fill her so full.

She drew her cards from the pot, barely hearing him when he dotingly patted her butt.

"You're getting good, I think it's time for you to take your place on the other side of the table and let's play a strip poker hand. I promise to go easy on you," said Leif playfully swatting her butt.

"Is that how you got the girls naked before I came along," sassed Lynne coyly, hopping off of his lap, and unto the chair opposite him.

"Hmm...even if I used this game as a teenager with some other mischievous teenage boys, to see some bits of some chicks in high school, I can promise you it won't nearly be as fun or as intoxicating as it will be with you Lynney. And those girls weren't half as clever as you, they didn't even think of dressing up like a mummy," he teased, stroking her chin dimple.

Lynne laughed until she snorted, while Leif dealt her the hand.

***

When he was a teenager, he'd played a few silly strip poker games with some of the faster, rich girls in his high school, near their parent's pool, fueled by pot, alcohol and nachos. But, Leif hadn't been particularly interested in seeing those girls naked. The strip poker was mostly his friend's idea, and when the girls lost, they were pink, embarrassed, and stripped, humiliated. After that game there was some uncomfortable silence, and the girls dressed and left. Back then it had felt like masculine fun to have, and something to check off a conquest list, but now that he thought about it, with his higher purpose in mind, and the way his beautiful Lynne brought him closer to whatever higher being there was, he felt guilty for using those young girls in that way.

Still, Lynne was his wife now, and he didn't feel the least bit guilty out of tricking her out of her clothes with his cunning at poker. He loved his woman! He was intoxicated by the idea of getting her out of her house robe, and seeing what was underneath. He was tickled to death that she was smart enough to put her hair in pincurls as part of her little outfit. He'd had to get her to take those things down though, because that just wasn't fair at all, he had a feeling she'd try to use her pincurls as part of her wager, and that was too much shit for her to take off. They were already playing uneven as it was, but he'd let it slide right now because his baby was just learning.

But now that she'd taken her hair down, her hair was all beautiful and curly and wavy and it reminded him so much of one of those beautiful, old school starlets.

Like Katherine Hepburn, or even better like that old black actress, Dorothy Dandridge.

He kissed her hand.

"It shall be my pleasure to get you naked. Hell we should play for sexual favors too," said Leif playfully.

Lynne looked at him and arched her eyebrow dramatically.

"I'm game, if you wanna play for favors baby. I love to give you whatever you want, as long as you win it fair and square by planning a good ass hand," she murmured, with her husky, sexy voice.

"Okay. So if we're gonna play for favors, I want you to write down the favors you are wiling to do on this scrap of paper here, and I'll write down mine on a scrap of paper," said Leif tearing a piece of paper in half to write down his own favors.

"I'll do whatever you ask of me, for each hand that you win. You're my husband now Leify, and my body belongs to you," murmured Lynne, her tongue sensually darting over the pad of her full lip.

Leif leaned across the table and took both her hands in his, kissing her mouth tenderly.

"Well yes, yes it does, and I enjoyed how you shared with me this afternoon, but I want you to always feel comfortable with me, even when I'm beating the pants off of you. You're sweet and special to me. You're my darling wifey and your well-being means everything to me. This is like the safe word. I just want to make sure that everything that goes down during this betting is something you feel comfortable with, especially if we're going to bet out sexual favors," said Leif.

"Okay Leify," said Lynne.

She looked at him lustily, scribbled down several favors and folded up her sheet of paper.

She was a teasing little seductress, and he felt the pressure building in his groin, aching to be relieved by her soft, sweet body, as he dealt her the first hand. She looked at her cards, adorable chin dimple pursed.

"Why so serious? You must have a shitty hand there, huh kitten," said Leif clucking his teeth playfully.

Lynne looked furious and tightened her robe.

"You just worry about what the hell cards you have in your own damn hand," said Lynne.

She shoved several chips to the fore of the table.

"Feisty and mean, means you are probably bluffing, so I'm gonna raise you two," said Leif putting out double the number of cards.

Lynne looked like the cat that had swallowed the canary, that he read her so well. She was normally good at having a poker face when she played cards, but never having played poker, that defensive, dry wit that she thought she had was working against her.

It was easy for Leif to see that his lovely woman had a poor hand.

"I want to check," said Lynne softly.

She looked away from him with those big almond shaped eyes.

Leif dealt more cards.

"Gosh you look so sweet and timid, I almost want to look through the cards and give you a better hand. What happened to my little card shark? You finding your wings," he added playfully. He tweaked her nose and Lynne jerked away.

"Stop teasing me, you just want to fuck up my concentration. I said check so deal the damn cards,"

He put his hand on the knee of her silk pajamas. He fully anticipated getting her out of both the robe and whatever she had on underneath in a few more, short moves.

"Sassy, sassy, sassy," said Leif shaking his head with mock disapproval.

"Oh shit, I fold," said Lynne.

She put her cards down on the table face up. She did have a shitty hand, just a pair of threes, and a few more sprinklings of cards but nothing to build a set.

"Lucky for you, I love getting naked for you," murmured Lynne.

She actually licked her pouty mouth and made great ceremony of coming around to his side of the table, and sitting in his lap, gyrating on his knee as she unbuttoned her robe, and threw it onto the heated marble kitchen floor.

Feeling the heat of her denim crotch shorts made his groin tingle. Whatever she was wearing underneath, she felt steamy enough about their card game that he could feel how hot her pussy was through all those layers of clothes. He loved to make her pussy throb with pleasure!

His nostrils flared.

Leif unfolded the paper of the favors that she'd promised to read the first favor.

"Well first off, I think this comes undone too. That was a lot of chips, missy, and I think you need to at least open your shirt. You're lucky I don't make you take it off," said Leif playfully, unbuttoning his shirt that she was wearing as a blouse with gentle fingers, letting his fingers stray over the cleavage of her lovely, perky little breasts, and the flat, smooth valley of her stomach.

"Now let's see what favors you have promised me lovely," murmured Leif.

He unfolded the paper to see that she'd written a few naughty favors, but the very last favor was written as a series of ellipses.

"I know what you said about a safe word, and wanting me to feel safe when we betted sex favors, but I want to show you that, I feel totally safe with you. I give myself to you without reserve. So if I lose, you can chose whatever you want as the last favor, and unlike those little whores you may have known in high school...no favor is off limits," she murmured, her steamy breath tantalizing him as she talked directly into his mouth.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 69

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds