• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gary Comes Home Pt. 02

Gary Comes Home Pt. 02

A story about a nudist son (over 18) who discovers his mother is open to his nudism. He soon discovers his mom is also open to more and more.

*****

"Mom, I'll answer your question if you'll answer two questions for me. Why did you seem especially interested in me standing by the window? And why is my erection a special interest to you?"

"Mom, I ask because this started simple for me. I enjoy simple nudity. Have for years. You surprisingly accepted it. Thank you. And you even more surprisingly encouraged me downstairs with it. Thank you."

"Mom, none of that is particularly normal. Some might call it unhealthy. Some might call it deviant."

"Admittedly, mom, I enjoy it. Not just the nudity, but the wonderful freedom to be nude all around the house without any need to hide it. And not just that, but to be freely nude around you. Because you praise it and make me feel good about it.

"But mom, for some reason you are leaning towards making my simple nudity sexual. You have me wondering. So, if I can kindly ask; why did you seem especially interested in me standing by the window? And why is my erection a special interest to you?"

Mom didn't flinch, give any sign of concern, reveal any nervousness, or moment of pause.

"Gary, make it what you want. I don't mean to interfere. Not at all. Not a bit. No, I want this to be something you enjoy. I am sorry if I have made it into something beyond your wishes. I didn't mean for my comments to be seen as aggressive or wanting something from you."

'So, mom, why did you ask about masturbation? Why did you react at the window they way you did? And why the interest in erections?"

"Simple, son, it's nothing more than me trying to give you my blessing to do more if you want to do more. Men like to be bold with nudity, so I encouraged you at the window. Men love their erections, so I encouraged that. Men masturbate freely, so I wanted to let you know I was okay with it."

Gary looked at his mom. He gave her a gentle look of mild disbelief.

"Honey, do as you wish. I wont say another word. I am sorry I complicated this."

Gary was caught flat-footed. He didn't see that coming. He mostly believed her, but part of him didn't. He was part annoyed and part wanting to get more out of her.

Without enough thought he asked, "So if you are comfortable and encouraging of all this, where does it stop for you? Where are your limits and boundaries.

Again mom didn't flinch or change expression.

"Gary, you are free to do as you wish. I have no expectations or boundaries."

He looked at his mom. She seemed sincere and easy about it all.

"So, if I told you I wanted to masturbate on the couch, you'd be okay with that?"

"Yes, of course."

"If I told you I wanted to masturbate here in the kitchen, you'd be okay with that?"

"Yes."

He looked at her.

"Anywhere, mom? Everywhere? Anytime?"

"Gary, as far as I am concerned you can masturbate on the front lawn at high noon."

The next question also formed without him thinking about it.

"And your reaction?"

"Gary, if you want me to leave the room I will. If you want me to cheer I'll do that. I simply, to use your word simply, want to encourage you and support you."

"Mom, why? Where did you get this laissez-faire attitude on something so sensitive and sexual?

"Gary, it's not where I got it from, but rather what I find beautiful. Human bodies are beautiful. So I say show them, all of them. It is, to you use your word again, that simple. No more. No less."

"Okay, then mom, what about sperm. Are you just as accepting of that?"

"Yep. That simple. Do as you wish, when you wish, whatever you wish."

"Mom, I don't know how to process this. All this freedom. All this encouragement."

A few days later Gary is sprawled on the couch, dead asleep, where his mom finds him. She smiles and tidies up some, then in a non-assertive, non-aggressive way stands over him. Then reaches down and touches the head of his penis.

Gary doesn't stir. She gently touches his pubic hair and then goes back to his penis. Every so very slowly she watches him grow.

She's neither grinning or breathing hard or hoping to keep him asleep or hoping to wake him. She's merely touching it and touching it and touching it, watching it grow.

Soon he is near full erection and she slips away into the kitchen. Some minutes late she re-enters the room. Gary is fully engorged and groggily touching himself.

She plants herself in nearby lounge chair and whispers with some volume, "Did you have a nice nap?"

He moans something indecipherable and continues to touch himself.

She watches. Calmly. She's not looking for show. But she does hope he'll continue and not become self-conscience.

Soon his erection produces a drop of sperm and Gary begins to use it as lubrications. Soon the touching become stroking.

She sits silently. Gary's eyes are closed. His hand is the only active thing in the quiet room.

She watches. Calmly.

Soon the stroking become more intense and soon enough it's full-fledged masturbation.

She watches. Calmly.

He opens his eyes and looks at his penis, which just intensifies the stroking.

And soon enough the moans come and sperm is strewn on the couch and the floor in front of the couch.

She watches each stream of warm sperm. Calmly.

He suddenly realizes she is in the room and watching.

His eyes have a look of shame and shock and regret.

She smiles showing her warmth and encouragement. And she says, "You're very good at that."

End of part 2

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gary Comes Home Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds