• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reunion Pt. 01

Reunion Pt. 01

123

All characters are over 18

*******************

Dean's phone vibrated and rang violently on the night stand beside his king size bed. Lethargically rolling over, his half opened brown eyes looking at the time, which read 12:30 in the morning. Cursing anyone that would dare call him at such a late hour when they knew he had to be up in another four and a half hours for work. His hand landed heavily on his iPhone 6s as it slowly crawled across the wooden surface.

"There had better be a good damn reason for waking me in the middle of the damn night," Dean growled into his phone.

"Son?" his father's voice came over the line. Instantly Dean was fully awake. Since he had moved out when he was eighteen they had hardly spoken to one another, due to his choice of marrying the woman he had been cheating with when his mother was still alive. Six month's hadn't even passed since her death when he told his six year old son that she was going to be his new mother. Ever since then, while Dean was sure she was a lovely woman, to Dean she was the enemy to his mother's memory.

"Yeah? What is it that couldn't wait till I awoke in another four hours?" Dean asked growing irate at his father.

"There's been a fire. The house is a total loss," Steven said, his attention diverted by whom Dean could only guess were the kids he had with her. To Dean, they to were the enemy too, it wasn't long after his father brought the woman into their home that the traces of his mother started to disappear. Before she could remove any more of his precious memories of his loving mother, Dean had hoarded what he could in his room. Whenever she or his father tried to remove anything from his room, it was swiftly saved from the rubbish and returned to its proper place. When Dean grew into adulthood, standing his ground, defying them as much as he could when they thought to erase his mother. "I know we haven't talked in six years but I was wondering if we could stay with you until the investigation was done, and for the insurance company to write a check for what we lost tonight."

"You know that is why hotels were invented," Dean said not eager to have anyone of them in his house. A house that he had bought dirt cheap during the housing crisis and he wasn't fond of having them defile his sanctuary.

"That's the thing Dean... we are already here," Steven said, knocking on his front door.

"Fuck!" Dean cursed as he ended the call, wondering how his father knew where he lived. Smacking his forehead, knowing all his father had to do was run his name and social security number through whatever his father used when he was at his precinct to get his address. Throwing on his pajama bottoms that lined his floor, grumbling as he walked through his darkened house. Dean could smell the smoke that clung to them as he opened the door. Holding the door open for them as they filed into his warm home.

"Thanks..." His father began to say before Dean cut him off.

"The spare bedrooms are back there," Dean said pointing towards the other side of the house. "You will have to share a bathroom though," his voice drifted down the hall as he walked back to his room.

His alarm blared in his ear angrily, rolling out of bed knowing the day was going to be draining on his sleep depraved body. Hot water cascaded down his body dislodging the lingering cobwebs of his slumber from his mind. Dean hoped they wouldn't take too long to close whatever investigation they had to do to ensure it wasn't arson. Taking care of his daily routine after he left the warmth of his shower. Dressing in a white dress shirt and black dress pants as he got ready to head into work. Eager for the ten hours he would be away from them, then the thought occurred to him about what they would do while he was gone.

Pouring himself a cup of coffee, Dean's ears perked when he heard the faint sounds of moaning coming from the other side of his house. Setting down his cereal box as his stepmother entered his kitchen. Eyeing the floral robe, noting the price tag that was still attached to the sleeve. Watching her as she moved around the kitchen as he sat down to his breakfast.

"Thanks for making the coffee, Dean," Anna said, pouring the steaming liquid into the mug in her hand. Her green eyes falling on her stepson as he remained silent, watching as he scrolled through his e-mail as he slowly chewed his food. "So how has life been for you?" she asked trying to make small talk. Yet as those eyes flickered over to her, she knew there was never going to be a chance to grow close. "Obviously you're doing well for yourself, given the state of this house," Anna said slipping her coffee while looking around taking in his home. "So? What exactly do you do for a living that has you up so early?"

"IT manager," Dean said not bothering to look up from his phone.

"I thought I smelled coffee," Steven said walking sleepily into the kitchen. Smiling warmly at his wife as she handed him a fresh cup. "Dean, I want to thank you for letting us stay," he said as he poured a few teaspoons of milk into his coffee. "God that's good," Steven groaned as his wife nodding in agreement. "So, while we are here, we thought if there's anything you need done around here, just let us know."

"Uh huh," Dean said after draining the last of the milk from the bowl. There wasn't much that needed fixing and he was damned if he was ever going to ask them for help with that. Dean would rather pay someone to come in a fix the problem then relaying on them. He felt their eyes on him as he cleared off the table, washed his bowl and drifted back to his room to retrieve his briefcase.

"Dean," Anna said as she stood in the doorway to his bedroom. Nodding in approval of the orderly state of the room. "I was wondering... if you don't mind if I did the shopping, seeing how you live like a single man normally does," she said, smiling warmly at him.

"Fine," Dean sighed tilting his head back, praying to whomever was listening for strength to survive this ordeal.

"Now, let me have a look at you," Anna said, as his briefcase slid off his desk. Her hands running along his shoulders, down his arms noting how he had filled out since he moved out. Pulling him in for a hug, her hands running down his back, frowning when his arms remained at his side. Watching him leave, closing his door behind her, wondering if they should bring Dean into their special little secret. "Dean? When will you be home so we all can sit down for a family dinner," Anna asked as his coat slid over his shoulders.

"Don't bother, I'll just grab something on the way home."

"Now, Dean that's not very becoming of you," his father said making himself at home in his recliner. The remote to his 60' flat screen in his hand, to Dean it appeared his father wouldn't be heading into work.

"4:30," Dean said closing the door behind him.

"Honey? What are we going to do? I don't think he will let us stay here forever," Anna said lowering herself into her husband's lap.

"I don't know dear for now we need to keep that from him. I doubt he would approve of our life style," Steven said his hand rubbing the small of her back.

"But what if we brought him into to it?" Anna said playing with his salt and pepper hair.

"Brought who into what?" Camilla asked as she entered the living room rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Her auburn curly hair askew from her fitful rest, her hazel eyes taking in the strange surroundings realizing where she was at. "Oh, right, the brother that doesn't want anything to do with us," she said with a hint of scorn. When Dean was still living with them she always watched him, silently falling for her brother that protected the memory of his mother when no one else did. While at the time, she didn't understand why he cared so much about things that to her seem so trivial. She had moved into his room drinking in his scent that still lingered in his room. Rearranging the room to her liking that was when she had found the photo album that he had hidden away. Flipping through the book, a woman she never seen before filled the photos, Camilla ran her fingers over the woman's face. Thinking how beautiful his mother was, then seeing the object's that were within her possession. She gasped, finally realizing why those odd trinkets meant so much to him. They were the last connection he had of the woman that brought him into the world.

A single tear ran down her cheek, falling onto the plastic covering that protected the pictures. Wondering how his own parent, couldn't even see that. It wasn't until later that she had learned of her father's indiscretion with her mother. Thinking back, no wonder she always saw the hate in his eyes as they took over the home that once radiated his mother's warmth. Camilla had scanned the photo's into her computer loading them onto a USB stick. Always keeping it with her thinking if he ever showed up she would have presented him with her gift. Now that they were there within his own home feeling those old emotions resurfacing. Camilla wondered how he would react when she handed him the jump drive.

"What time is it?" her brother said groggily as he walked into the living room in only his boxers.

"Almost six," Anna said rising from her husband's lap noting the scratches she had given him the night before. "Mark? You can't walk around like that any more... we are guesst here, so when I go shopping, I'll pick you up some pajamas."

"Ah, come on mom, I'm sure Dean doesn't care," Mark huffed crossing his arm's across his chest.

"Your mother is right son, we have already seen how he reacted to us being here this morning," Steven said, palming his daughter's ass. His middle finger running along her cotton panties that covered her slit. "So, let us try to not encroach upon your brother any more than we already have."

"Now, I'll see what I can find to make us some breakfast before your father takes you to school," Anna said, smiling at their combined groans.

Dean leaned back in his chair, waiting for the server to update before he could install the new software for the law firm he worked for. Looking over at the clock, his stomach rumbled knowing it was lunch time. Looking at the time left before the update was complete, his mind ran through the list of restaurant's that was in walking distance to the firm. Dean didn't like driving in the city unless it was coming or going from his place of work. He didn't trust the peoples driving habits that zoomed through the streets of the city. Just as he settled on the Mexican restaurant down the street, a knock came upon his office door. As he looked up there stood his stepmother in the doorway wearing a yellow sundress with yellow silk stockings, and four inch yellow pumps. In her right hand she held a drink tray, and a brown plastic bag in the other. Seeing the name of the local sub shop written across the bag.

"Hello Dean," Anna said smiling motherly at him. A single strand of her auburn hair hung down along her cheek that had escaped the french braid. "I thought, since you didn't pack a lunch, we could eat together since I was out shopping to replace the clothes we lost."

"Wait! Wow did you know..." Dean said, catching himself. "Let me guess... my father," he said with a sneer.

"Yes, he told me," Anna said, pondering how she could break through that hate of his. "Dean, why do you hate us so much?" she asked softly setting down their food on his desk.

"I think you know why."

"No, I don't, please I want to know," Anna said setting his food and drink before him.

"If it wasn't for you, my mother would still be alive," Dean said darkly pushing aside his food. "She wouldn't have been out that night looking for the two timing husband that was sleeping around on his wife. She wouldn't have been on the road looking for the man she thought loved her, but no her fate was sealed when her car was struck by a drunk driver. Then I wouldn't have to see a woman erasing her from a home she had no right to be in, and a father that cared nothing about how his own son felt marrying that said woman only months after her death." Anna's lip trembled as his unsaid anger laced his words.

"I had no idea you felt like that Dean," Anna whispered reaching across his desk yet watching as he pulled away. "You think I don't know if I hadn't called your father that night she would still be alive. It wasn't your father that wanted to marry so soon. I was the one that told him that a boy your age needed someone to be there for him. Thinking I was doing the right thing to remove the items that I knew would cause you grief baby. I just didn't know that it would make you feel this way towards us. Knowing I could never replace her but my guilt of how she died, I had to try to be a mother to the son she left behind," Anna said tears glistening in her green eyes. "Maybe it would be a good idea if we just went to a hotel until we can sort this out." Dean mauled over what she had just said. Was she telling the truth? Were her words genuine? Were those tears real?

"Why? You're already there, what would be the point?" Dean said shrugging his shoulders. Grabbing the sub she had brought him, noticing how her eyes lit up at the gesture.

"So I was thinking we could have a pork roast for dinner," Anna said watching as he tossed the wrapper into the waste-basket underneath his desk.

"That would be fine," Dean said as the server began its restart sequence. Rolling back grabbing the cardboard box that contained the firms new software for the accounting department.

"Dean? Is it just you in here?" Anna asked her cheeks sucked in as she drew upon the straw. Giving him a preview of how she looked when she had a nice hard tool in her mouth.

"Yes, but I don't mind," Dean said, over the noise as he opened the box. Anna's eyes ran down his back as he stood at the servers mainframe, tapping away on the built-in keyboard as the disk spun rapidly. Biting her lip as his dress pants contoured to his well defined ass. Wondering just how often did he work out, her mind working out a plan to join him during one of his sessions.

"So Dean... I see you keep yourself fit," Anna cooed. "You wouldn't mind if I went with you sometime?"

"Well," Dean said tilting his head to the side. "Maybe... then they would tone down the flirting but I doubt it."

"I see," Anna said amused at the thought her boy was turning heads. "I take it there are more women then men at this gym?"

"More than I thought there was when I joined it," Dean said sliding the keyboard back into the mainframe, unaware of the lustful gaze his stepmother burned into his back. Anna watched his hand's move across the keyboard as his eyes scanned down the lines of code.

"Well, I'll let you get back to work," Anna said rising from her chair. "Thank you for talking to me, I'm sorry it took so long to finally talk about that night," she said leaning over the back of his chair. Allowing his head to rest between her breast as her arms draped down his chest. "You know your father and I love you very much," Anna said, her cheek brushed against his as her fingers teased his shirt, feeling his hard body beneath them. "Well, I'll see when you get home," she said, placing a kiss on his cheek. Moaning inwardly as her hands ran up his well defined chest. She loved her husband and her son they were fantastic lovers, yet Steven had let himself go since he made lead detective, and her son was more of a nerd to into his computer than his body. She couldn't wait to finally have a hard body underneath her once again.

Anna paced around the house as Camilla lounged on the couch while Mark worked on his laptop. Seeing how much damage was done while they fled from their home. She had spent the afternoon cleaning his house though all it really needed was a good dusting in the rooms that had long since been dormant. Anna loved her old home, however, she found herself enjoying the open space of Dean's home. Even if the room she and Steven had taken wasn't as large as she would have liked, yet she knew that eventually she would be sharing that master bedroom of his. She had bought just the right gym outfit after she had left him at lunch with that thought in mind.

"Mom relax," Camilla said, looking over the back of the couch as her mother paced. "I'm sure Dean will be home soon," her heart leaped as the sound of a car door closed. She had dressed in clothes that would compliment her curves without being too slutty, she didn't want her brother see her in that light, at least not yet. Biting her lip as the door handle began to turn, she had been half asleep when they got to his place and he was gone when she had woken up. The afternoon sun highlighted his body as he entered, her eyes just couldn't get enough of the man he had turned into. Gone was the acne that had plagued him when he was a teenager, no longer was he that scrawny boy she had fallen in love with. Her eyes roaming over his body as he hanged his coat by the door, her mouth watered as she got a good look at his ass, she had thought her mother had lied to her. "Hello Dean," Camilla said, rising from the couch. She wanted him to see how well she had developed since he had left six years ago. Feeling her skin heat as those soft brown eyes took in her adult body.

"Camilla... my I bet you have beat the guys off of you," Dean said his eyes running down her body. The last time he had seen his half sister she had been a flat chested preteen that hanged out far too much in his room. Her DD breasts strained her soft pink t-shirt, allowing her mid drift to show whenever she moved. Her low cut jeans hugged her alluring hips, her lacy blue thong peeked over the top of her jeans as she walked around the couch.

"I missed you so much," Camilla whispered into his ear as she hugged him tightly. Feeling her nipples harden as she held the man she had fantasized throughout her adolescence. Hoping he could feel how well her breasts felt as they pressed against his chest. Smiling as she rested her cheek against him as he returned her hug.

"Fuck!" Dean heard someone yell from the other side of the house.

"Mark? What's wrong?" Anna called out to him from the entrance to the hallway.

"Oh nothing... just that I now have a three pound paperweight," Mark said tossing his laptop out of his room smashing it against the wall.

"Hey! Watch what you throw in my house," Dean growled, fuming when he saw the hole in the drywall.

"Get that ass out here right now!" Anna screamed at her son when she to saw the damage his anger had caused. Mark exited his room with an aloof look plastered across his face until he saw his half brother. His adams apple bobbed up and down as he saw the fire burning within those brown eyes. "Just what the hell were you thinking tossing that computer of yours against the wall huh? Do you expect your brother to pay for the damage that you caused to his home that he's allowing us to stay in?" Anna screaming inches away from his face. "No, once dinner is over you and your father will head to Home Depo and buy the things that you will need to repair it. And don't expect that we are going to pay for it, you are, however much it will cost, will come out of your allowance."

"What!" Mark said aghast at the thought. How did she expect him to fix something he had no clue on how to repair.

"Oh, you'll fix it all right, you alone, your father will see that you do it right. Now don't you have something to say to your brother," Anna said, stepping out of the way.

"Sorry," the smack across the back of his head made even Dean wince. "I'm sorry that my anger got the better of me," Mark said hanging his head.

"You fix the hole, we'll call it even, so tell just what kind of laptop would cause you toss it against my wall?"

"Asus-ROG," Mark moaned in despair.

"Ah yeah, I'd be pissed too," Dean said nodding his condolence at the loss of a high end gaming laptop. Tapping his chin thinking that his old one could be better, if not on par with the one he lost. He was about to tell his brother that when his father walked through the door.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reunion Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds