• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Window Seat

Window Seat

It was late. Martin had lost track of time but it had been dark for a while now and it felt like they'd been waiting forever. He stood, staring into his own dim reflection in the airport window, beside his girlfriend Ali. For her part she looked just as bored, but she'd turned her head away from him - her cute little way of telling him she was annoyed. Funny thing was he didn't run the airport or the slow-ass shuttle service they'd taken. How her mood had suddenly become his problem was somewhere beyond baffling, but even then he couldn't match her fire. Maybe he was too reasonable or maybe he was just too easily distracted by the long dark hair on her shoulders that curled at the tips or her tan colored skin that was flushed with heat even now.

Finally the call came, their flight was boarding, and Ali brushed past Martin, taking up a place in the line. Just ahead of them a group of four guys in their twenties made small talk while they waited. A few had tribal tattoos and dumb peaked caps. Martin ignored them and leaned over to Ali.

'Who even pays for early boarding, you still have to wait for everyone else anyway.' he grinned.

Ali stared straight ahead.

'Well you wouldn't want to spend more money would you?' Ali snarled.

'Should I?' Martin said, nonplussed

Ali didn't answer and they boarded in silence.

The flight left the ground and Martin began to settle into the silence of the plane. Ali still wasn't speaking to him but he figured she'd perk back up after she'd slept so he closed his eyes.

'Looks like you should've booked a better seat.'

Martin's eyes popped open and he saw that one of the guys from earlier was sitting on the other side of the aisle addressing his girlfriend.

'Seems fine to me,' Ali said, unimpressed.

'The views no good. Over here though...' the tattooed knob shot back.

'You don't even have a window seat.'

'I wasn't talking about the view out the window,' the guy replied, winking at her.

Ali rolled her eyes but some of the tension in her face had also magically disappeared. Martin shot the guy a frown for what little it was worth.

'I doubt it,' Martin interjected.

The Guy ignored him, 'It's great over here. Sure you don't want to join? Our mate didn't make the flight so we lucked out,' he said gesturing at the empty middle seat.

'Really?' Martin scoffed.

'Feeling a little lonely?' Ali mocked.

'You could say that.'

Martin leant over to her to whisper.

'Do we need to get embroiled in their whole thing?' he said.

Ali gave him an annoyed look and stood up.

'Yeah you might be right. View looks great over there.'

Martin watched his girlfriend's tight ass squeeze past him and into the seat opposite. For the life of him he couldn't work out why she was so annoyed with him. All the same she was always very chatty with strangers and this wasn't so out of character for her.

He looked over and watched them chat for a while. They were speaking in hushed tones as most of the plane was asleep by now.

Really, he figured from here he couldn't do much but glower, so he closed his eyes.

He couldn't sleep but in the background he could hear muffled voices, the occasional laugh. Slowly, like his own exhaustion, it all began to fade to quiet. He cracked his eyelids every now and then to check but nothing much changed and he began to fade more and more.

Maybe he'd been asleep for a little while, but Martin came to again and some corner of his mind registered the relative quiet of the plane again. Just to check Martin opened his eyes and looked over.

Very quietly Ali's head was bobbing softly up and down over the guys crotch. He rubbed his eyes but there was no mistaking it. He could clearly see his girlfriend gently sucking the guy's cock a few feet from him. No one in the plane seemed to notice. No one woke up when she caught her breath for a moment and sank back down, no one heard his heavy breathing. For his part the guy had his eyes closed, just thrusting up a little each time to meet her mouth.

Martin's heart was racing. He felt paralysed. It was so brazen and mean.

Ali stopped what she was doing for a moment to rise up and passionately make out with the guy. He grabbed her long hair and stuck his tongue deeper into her, then forcefully guided her head back down. She opened her mouth willingly and for just a moment looked up at Martin, meeting his eyes.

Things got more energetic as the guy pushed her head up against the seat in front of them and began to fuck her face. The sound of his cock hitting the back of her throat kept on and seemed like it would never end. She even began to undress while she blew him, pulling up her shirt and bra just a little to expose her tits. He could see them bounce a little as she moved up and down.

Martin looked around for support but he couldn't see any of the stewardesses and the other passengers were either asleep or absorbed in their screens.

He absolutely wanted to jump up and start shouting but another part of him worried about the ramifications. Would they turn around the plane for this? Was there any way he could keep this quiet and still stop his slut of a girlfriend from getting fucked by this guy?

He looked back and saw movement from behind Ali now. The guy's friend, in the window seat, was sitting up. Martin couldn't see his hands but he grinned briefly back at him and Ali began to make soft moans as she continued to slide her lips up and down the other guy's thick cock. By now she was basically on all fours on the seat between them and they'd lifted up the armrests for better access. Behind her the second guy leant down and his head disappeared behind her raised up ass. He looked back and realised that Ali had been looking right at him, never deviating from bobbing her head up and down rhythmically. Worse still, he noticed he was rock hard now. And as much as he wanted to stand up and kick up a fuss, he knew it wouldn't look good with that in-tow.

Up front the movements got faster and Ali could no longer hold his gaze as the first guy grabbed her hair and used her for everything she was worth. It didn't take long and Martin knew what was happening as pumped himself deep into Ali's throat, one hand groping her tits.

At the same time she moaned audibly as whatever the guy behind her was doing started to pay off. She pulled off the first guy's cock, cum drawing a strand from her mouth, and bit her lip as she too came in a long, powerful shudder.

Martin's fists were clenched. He stared straight into the seat back ahead of him as Ali knelt down at the armrest beside him, adjusting her top as if nothing untoward had preceded it.

'What's wrong, baby?'

'You know what's fucking wrong,' he snarled.

She cocked her head, smiled a little.

'Uh excuse me,' a voice from behind them said. Standing beside Ali was one of the air hostesses, a pretty woman in her 30's. She looked a little flushed herself and Martin wondered if she hadn't been watching everything that'd been happening from behind the curtain up front. He had the suspicious feeling that someone would've seen something. But they, why hadn't they intervened?

'We had a last minute cancellation earlier and we'd like to offer you seating in our first class area.'

Ali was thrilled. 'Oh my god, yes that'd be amazing.'

She stood up and turned to Martin, who was still very much conflicted. But, realising he'd have greater privacy, particularly from their fellow passengers, and particularly to have a quiet word with his very duplicitous girlfriend, he slowly stood.

'Oh I'm sorry, it's just for her,' the air hostess said, 'we only have the one seat available.'

'Then no,' Martin snapped.

'Come on, it'll be fine. I'll just sleep in there. They have amazing beds.'

'It's true,' the hostess agreed, though he didn't like the way she grinned as she said it.

Ali gave him a little wave and they walked off, leaving him fuming. The hostess pulled the curtain to behind them as they passed the threshold.

Martin spent a few minutes gritting his teeth and trying to see through the tiny gap in the curtain until it was too much. He stood and furtively made his way down the aisle until he reached the curtain. He pulled it open just a little and couldn't see much. Just the shelves and cupboards they used back there. There were soft voices somewhere nearby. He heard something about still having to pay for the seat but the rest was muffled. He opened it a little further and finally saw the back of the air hostess, she was standing still in the doorway to the next section. When he could finally see around her he made out one of the first class beds, a little white pod with a half-roof that barely fit one person. Right now that person was his girlfriend and she was naked from the waist down. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down her body, one leg slightly raised at the knee. A man, one of the other hosts, appeared, climbing slowly over her, almost predatory. They lay in missionary position and Ali continued to look down at where his hips were positioned. The man's hips came slowly forwards and just from the way Ali's mouth opened a little Martin could tell the exact moment he filled her pussy.

They didn't even kiss. Just this guy, on top of her, bringing his hips to hers over and over again. Her, leaning back just watching her body take it. Like if she didn't engage she wasn't really letting some guy she'd never met use her like his own sex toy.

Using one powerful arm to hold himself up, and not stopping his motion, the host ran his hands up Ali's body to her shirt. He reached around and undid her bra even though her shirt was still on, then he pulled up the shirt and exposed one breast. Leaving it free to jiggle just a bit each time he thrusted.

'Does first class usually cost this much?' Ali panted.

The host looked up, 'It's an expensive seat. You get all the...benefits of a VIP.'

'Is my pussy enough?' she looked up at him innocently.

The host ignored her bent down to suck on her nipple. Martin could see she was aching to move but something was stopping her. It seemed she'd been told she couldn't move, so she remained motionless, mouth forming an 'o' as she let herself get fucked. The host began picking up the pace and soon Ali was holding onto the edges of the pod to keep herself centred. It reached a climax and the host very quickly got up to kneel over her chest so that he could cum all over her partially exposed chest. When he was done she came forwards and cleaned his cock off with her mouth, making sure to look him in the eye as she did.

There wasn't much to see after that and Martin knew he couldn't stay blocking the aisle for much longer. He walked back to his seat and resigned himself to the the knowledge that his girlfriend was probably going to spend the rest of the flight being anyone and everyone's fuck toy. He wasn't going to sleep too well.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Window Seat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds