• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The United Nations Ch. 01

The United Nations Ch. 01

12345

People at school and around the neighborhood called our family the United Nations. Two black girls, one Hispanic girl, one Asian girl, one white girl, and lastly me the single white male in the house. We'd all been adopted.

My dad had been an Indian immigrant while my mom had been an Arab immigrant who'd immigrated to Ohio. They'd decided to adopt when my mother had discovered she was infertile. Many an adoption had followed.

In my opinion they may have gone a little overboard. Both had wanted big families, but Jesus I mean 6 kids? And where was the gender balance? I mean I grew up with five sisters and no brothers. Regardless I loved my family. We were a weird family, but a family none the less. We had our issues like any family does, but we always loved each other.

Then my parents had died. I still remember it. Coming down the stairs for breakfast and seeing my older sister Carmen standing frozen in front of the television. The news anchor on the screen was talking about a plane crash. Carmen had turned and looked at me eyes wide as I stared helplessly back at her. The flight they'd been on had had engine failure before crashing into the sea somewhere in the Pacific.

That had been the moment our lives had changed. Carmen had taken charge at the age of twenty dropping out of college to assume the role of matriarch to what remained of our family. Aggressively asserting herself as a model she'd earned a healthy income alongside our parent's wills to keep us all clothed and fed. And she had had to after our parent's families had disputed their wills taking a good deal of the money meant for us. Carmen had had to lawyer up and successfully saved some money for each of us along with the house we'd grown up in. It was nowhere near the thousands of dollars our doctor parents had saved for us, but we were just happy to not be destitute and to have a home.

I yawned as I pulled my car into the garage and parked. It was almost six and I wondered if I was too late to start dinner. Hopefully my younger sister Isabella had started it already. She may have been two years younger than me, but Izzy had been the better cook for three years now. Hell sometimes I intentionally showed up late in hopes that she'd cook. So when I opened the front door and smelled delicious scents wafting out of the kitchen I grinned. The sound of bass and laughter also drew my attention as I shut the door behind me, but my stomach won out over my curiosity.

Stepping into the kitchen I was met with two great sights. First was Isabella who's back was to me as she bent over at the waist to pull something from the cupboard. This pulled the short shorts she was wearing tight around the impressive curves of her ass. My eyes immediately zeroed in on the large, curvy ass before I shook my head and saw the plethora of food sitting on the counter. Kielbasa sausage mixed with bell peppers next to homemade mac and cheese, and I found that my eyes kept darting back and forth between the two different sights before my eyes settled on Isabella's ass.

I don't know what my parents did when they adopted all the girls in my family, but it seemed as though doctors just knew good genes when they saw them. All of my sisters had grown into beautiful knockouts. This of course had not been overlooked by teenage me. Especially when my sisters dressed in a very relaxed manner around the house. And by relaxed I mean revealing.

Looking at the short shorts that were riding up Isabella's round, full ass I felt tingles begin to radiate through my groin. I understand that my sisters were comfortable with me, but sometimes the way they dressed could be...distracting. Crop top shirts would reveal trim midriffs. Low cut tops would barely contain bouncing breasts. Leggings would be swallowed into big asses becoming more of a second skin than pants. And short shorts like the ones Isabella was wearing would ride up, turning into more of a pair of cheeky panties than lower body clothing when ever my sisters weren't paying attention. And when they were home it was like they were oblivious the affects they could have on a man.

My sister had caramel tan skin, dark brown hair, and in what seemed to be a family tradition with the females of the family, a curvy hour glass figure. She was wearing a crop top that left her toned midriff bare and her long brown hair pulled back in a simple pony tail.

Deciding that I'd better do something before Isabella turned around and found her older brother ogling her I quietly stepped up next to her and without warning her wrapped my arms around her waist and hoisted her up off the ground.

"What the- hey!" Izzy cried out in surprise before she started laughing when she realized it was me, "Put me down you ass. Someone has to finish dinner."

Letting her down with a smile I grunted in surprise when she spun around and punched me in the chest. "Ow," I groaned sheepishly as my sister stood in front of me hands on her hips, "It was just a joke Izzy."

"Oh that was for ditching on making dinner tonight," Izzy replied coolly, "Now go set the table."

I had the wherewithal to look sheepish under my younger sister's gaze so instead of saying anything I just did what she said. Walking into the dining room I noticed someone sitting at the table.

Heather, the only other white person in the family besides me, was working on a piece of red leather with an almost laser like focus on her sewing machine. Heather was probably the palest member of our family with pale porcelain skin, raven black hair, and sky blue eyes hidden behind sleek black glasses. Like all my sisters she had a body on her, but unlike my other sisters Heather's was honed in the gym. Oh she wasn't the family gym rat like our younger sister Kira, but all those squats she'd been doing at the gym had made one glorious pair of ass and thighs. Add in a gravity defying pair of c-cup breasts and the longest legs in the family and you had one smoke show of a young lady. Although oddly enough my favorite parts about my sister weren't related to her body.

You see out of all of my sisters Heather and I got along the best. And this most likely had to do with Heather being the family nerd. My sister loved comics, anime, and videogames. So much so that when the san diego comic con came around it was a tradition for the two of us to attend. Hell I'd already reserved the tickets in advance for the event next week.

But none of that was really drawing my attention at the moment so much so as the fact that Heather wasn't wearing a shirt. A lacy black push up bra struggled to contain a pair of perky c-cup breasts as my sister focused on the leather. My pants tightened as I felt my dick begin to stiffen at the sight. Damn it, down boy down, I thought lowering the plates in front of me, the last thing I need is for Heather to see me with a hard on.

So clearing my throat I raised an eyebrow at Heather when she looked up at me.

"Hey Sammy, what's up," she said with a smile.

"Not much," I replied with a shrug, "Just setting the table for dinner. What are you doing?"

"Finishing up one of my outfits for Comic-con. I don't have a lot of time with classes and homework so I've been working nights," she answered as she held up a silk white blouse.

I looked at the blouse in surprise. The piece of clothing was painstakingly detailed, to the point where I could see all the effort Heather had put into it. From the high necked, dark colored collar to the red silk bow coming out of it and ending with the custom made buttons the entire thing looked like something out of a movie made by a professional. "Wow Heather that's incredible," I remarked as I carefully took the shirt and looked at it carefully, "I knew you could sew, but had no idea you could make something this fine. Is that why you're not wearing a shirt?"

Heather paused in her sewing to look down at her chest and back up to me. One of my favorite things about Heather was how easy it was to tell when she was embarrassed. She was so fair skinned that her cheeks always lit up red whenever she blushed. And that's exactly what happened as reaching over to the chair next to her she hastily pulled on a grey tshirt, "Sorry Sam, I...may have forgotten to put my shirt back on after trying on the blouse. I had to make sure people couldn't see through it."

I smiled, "It's fine sis, help me set the table?"

"Sure," Heather said standing up to reveal that she wasn't wearing pants either. Matching black lace cheeky panties clung to her mound as she turned from the table revealing a divinely round ass. This time I said nothing and simply watched Heather's ass sway side to side as she walked out of the room.

Another thing that made Heather different from my other sisters was her focus. Whenever she was focused on something she could be completely intent on that one thing. This could make her more than a little unaware at times. Then things like forgetting to put your clothes back on happened.

Shaking my head I started putting out the plates before I heard a laugh emanate over from the kitchen. Seconds later Heather appeared around the corner holding forks and knives and if possible blushing even more. Handing me the utensils she walked past me and scooped up a pair of sweatpants off another seat at the table. Pulling them on she looked at me amusedly watching her and scowled, "Oh shut up."

"I didn't say anything," I laughed as she walked away with her shirt and sewing machine. When she left I finished setting the table and went to get my other two sisters since Carmen wouldn't be back until later.

Heading towards the sounds of music and laughter I walked into the living room to see Rachel bent over (jesus that seemed like a theme today) and twerking like a dancer in a rap video to the hip hop music being blasted through the room. Clad in tight black leggings my African American sister's hips rolled and popped as she rhythmically gyrated her shapely ass to the music.

"Get it Rache," my other sister Kira laughed as she taped the whole thing with her smart phone. Her almond shaped eyes flickered to me when I came into the room before going back to recording Rachel. "And done," she said a second later pressing on the smart phone to stop recording and then reaching over to turn off the music as well, "I'll upload it to instagram later."

"Dinner's ready. You're really going to put that on Instagram?" I asked skeptically, raising an eye brow at Kira as I walked up to the pair. Kira and Rachel were the youngest in the family with both being eighteen and still in highschool. So Carmen and I still kept a close watch on them even if they were technically adults now.

"Hell yeah, I've got almost 20 thousand followers," Rachel remarked coming over to pull me into a hug, "If I keep at it maybe I can get a modeling contract like Carmen. Then I could get chip in on my college and she wouldn't have to worry so much."

"You can get modeling contracts by twerking?" I asked incredulously as I wrapped my arms around her and tried to ignore the soft press of her chest against mine.

"No you get those by being internet famous," Kira remarked coming in for a one armed hug as Rachel headed to the living room.

"Yeah well I guess you would know more about that than I would," I admitted as we headed to the living room for dinner, "Just be careful. I don't want any creeps getting the wrong idea." Dear lord was I a hypocrite.

"Yeah, yeah, we'll be careful," Kira replied looking up from her phone, "Which reminds me, can we use your car tonight?"

"Sure," I replied, "What do you need it for?"

"Sister's night out, we're all going to the club. We even convinced Heather's nerdy ass to come," said Kira with a grin.

"Have fun," I said handing her my keys, "And there better not be a scratch on my car when you get back."

"I promise," Kira said, rolling her eyes at me, "Now come on, let's go eat."

I yawned as I lay back on the couch. Dinner had been delicious. My sister's we're all getting ready to go out, but after a long day I was ready to lay on the couch and channel surf. Getting comfortable on the couch I felt my eyes slowly begin to grow heavy until I finally felt them close.

When I woke up it was to the slamming of a door and the click clack of a pair of heels on the hard wood floor. Looking over the top of the living room couch I yelled out, "Carmen, that you?" The click clacking stopped for a second before heading to the living room.

Stepping around the corner a vision stepped into the room as my older sister Carmen appeared. Clad in a tight silver blouse that contrasted her mocha brown skin and skin tight black pencil skirt that heavily emphasized the hourglass figure of her hips my sister walked over to the love seat next to the couch and collapsed into it.

When it came to all of my sister's Carmen was probably the main source of my more amoral thoughts. Ever since puberty had hit her like a freight train my eyes always found themselves glued to Carmen's body. Double D cup breasts struggled against the confines of the shirts she wore. Her beautiful high cheek boned, full lipped face became even more desirable as any baby fat left it. And her ass. Dear lord her ass. All of my sisters had some junk in the trunk, but Carmen was a whole other level with the way her big, heart shaped, juicy bubble butt flexed around the house. To my shame her Instagram has been the source of many a wank session as I even have folder of her modeling photos that I kept hidden in the back of my laptop. I did my best not to use them, but I'd never deleted them either.

"Long day?" I asked looking at the clock on the wall. I noticed that a good amount of time had passed after I'd nodded off. It was a little after nine and Carmen was just getting back home. So yeah, stupid question, I thought to myself.

"Yeah, but a good one. Finished back to back shoots. I think we've almost got Rache covered now," Carmen said as she began to unbutton her blouse. Outside of her photoshoots Carmen was pretty conservative. Especially when compared to our sisters. But whenever it was just the two of us she could act pretty...cavalier about me seeing her outside of clothing. It was odd, but all of my sisters were odd in their own ways. Maybe it was because I was the second oldest in the family. I'd seen how my friends acted with their older siblings and it was nothing like me and Carmen. We were way to relaxed when it came to certain boundaries.

"No we've definitely got her covered," I replied watching my sister pause at unbuttoning her shirt, her brown eyes looking curiously at me, "I sold two paintings today. One of them to a gallery. Seventeen grand overall. That should definitely cover it."

"Oh my god I love you," Carmen groaned in appreciation. I tried to ignore the way her appreciative tone made me twitch downstairs as I sat up and turned Netflix back on.

Ever since Carmen had dropped out of college she'd been working to make sure everyone went to college. Nearly all of her modeling money went into covering our expenses and putting cash into the lawsuit diminished college funds our parents had set up. Because while our mom and dad had prepared funds for us there were 6 of us. That's a lot of people to save up for, especially for college nowadays. Add the lawsuit taking a good chunk of change away from that and at the time it looked like we would be attending community colleges instead.

When I found out that Carmen had been paying for my freshman college experience out of her modeling salary it set a fire under me unlike anything I'd ever felt. I was a maelstrom of emotions. Pride in my sister and how she could handle the pressure of providing for five siblings. Anger at the extended family that had put her in this situation. Anger at her for not telling any of us. Fear at how maybe my sisters might have to settle for a less than stellar college experience. All those emotions pushed me through the semester as I studied harder than I ever had before. The next semester I began maxing out my credits to see how quickly I could graduate. I also got a work study job at the University. Long story short it took me three years to graduate with honors from my University.

"We're almost there," I said happily, mind poring over all we had had to work for to get here. The shifting of the couch next to me was the only warning I had before my sister pulled my head into her partially uncovered chest.

"You're the best little brother ever you know that?" Carmen murmured into my hair as she hugged me. I wanted to answer back that she was the best sister ever, but a couple things were happening. One, she'd accidentally pulled my face into her cleavage. The scent of jasmine was second only to the smooth softness pressed against my face. Two my dick got so hard, so quickly that I was surprised it didn't punch straight out through my pants.

"I learned from you," I murmured, surreptitiously pushing my dick down against my leg.

Carmen pulled my head back from her chest her eyes lighting up at my words. "That was really sweet Sam," she said with a smile, her hands gently cupping my face.

For a beat I felt this urge to move forward and press my lips to hers, but I immediately snuffed that idea out. Jesus Sam what the hell is wrong with you? I thought to myself. Instead I grinned, "I have my moments."

Carmen released my face with a small smile and roll of her eyes, "Sure you do. Well I'm going to go to bed. You have a good night baby brother."

"You too," I replied watching her ass as she walked away. I mean seriously what were Mom and Dad doing when they picked all their kids, I thought to myself before turning away with a shake of the head. The genetics in this family is freaking ridiculous. Sighing to myself I looked down at the tent in my pants. Well, I might as well take care of that.

Sitting down at my desk in my room I opened up my laptop as I carefully fished out my manhood. Most days were like this with my sisters. It was this distracting mixture of sensuality, familiarity, and randomness. If it wasn't Isabella then it was Heather and if it wasn't them then it was Kira or Rachel. It was always Carmen, that's for sure. Regardless the cycle was one of constant hidden erections, pillows pulled over laps, and hastily ended hugs. Usually if I was this worked up I would go work out. I worked out a lot. It's hard to get a hard on when you're body hurts. That had actually been a big section of my life lately, working out, artwork, family.

I sighed as I hit the power button to my laptop. I needed to get back into the dating game. With trying to match Carmen's model earnings, keeping an eye on Kira and Rachel, and trying to keep my inappropriate attention to my sister's a secret I hadn't had a lot of time to get out there. Maybe after Carmen and I finally locked up Kira's college fund I could try getting out there again. Anything I hadn't put into the fund was split between my savings and another fund I'd been working on. That left me some free cash.

My thoughts about dating came to a halt when I saw a flashing red circle and cross in the middle of my screen. "You have got to be fucking kidding me," I thought as I watched my laptop shut itself off. Why now of all times? Glaring irritably at my busted laptop I noticed my right leg bouncing up and down. Now what? Something was wrong with my laptop and if I did this with my imagination it was going straight to one of my sisters if not all of them. I needed basic internet porn and I needed it now.

Looking at my busted laptop an idea hit me. We did have more than one laptop in the house after all...

So quietly heading to Rachel's room I turned on hers to find myself looking at a password screen. "Shit," I swore under my breath as I powered it down. If they were all locked then I was screwed. So quietly working my way through each of my sister's empty rooms I ended up in Heather's room on the laptop looking at another password screen.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The United Nations Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds